Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Even if you do, you will never figure out the password :confused:

With Pp, Rb, and Wragg on her case, I can't see Barb getting near the computer.... :eek:

besides :cool:

cybersex-e1389470245713.jpg

Dorothy's using it :rolleyes:

Where can I get one of those Bannana laptops? They come with some interesting peripherals . . . . . does that one have USB connectivity?

I found Tree’s duster on the rail of the Tree house deck and put it on. I don’t know how the three women are still alive after more than twenty hours crucified in this chilly air. I start back up the hill and meet Tree coming down. I demand “Did you finish them?”

“Finish who?” he asks.

“Don’t play coy with me, Tree. Did you finish Rosie, Victoria, and Elizabeth?”

“You told me not to, Messa” Tree says to me.

View attachment 194065

“Give me your pistol” I demand.

“A man doesn’t give up his gun, Messa” Tree says to me.

“Don’t worry; I won’t shoot off your balls. They might come in handy if I need you to think” I tell him.

He hands it to me and I ask “Where do I spin the chambers?”

Tree rubs his grey beard and takes the gun from my hands and slides something. He tells me to be careful; if I pull the trigger it will fire and it will be ready to fire again. He asks me if I know what I am doing and I say “Of course, I am French!”

I don’t know what he meant by that remark ‘you did well with the Nazis’. I walk up the hill above the Cruxton Abbey. Elizabeth is crying about something crawling around her ass and pussy. I take a look and say “It’s just maggots.”

View attachment 194066

Then I walk over to Rosie. She is crying. I as her what is wrong and she says her cross is trying to take her back…

View attachment 194067

I tell her “we can’t let that happen.”

I raise the gun and blow her brains out the back of her head. I move to the center cross and ask Victoria if she wanted the suffering to end. She made me promise I would end Elizabeth’s also. I pressed the gun against her sternum and the shattered breast bone ripped her heart and lungs apart.

Elizabeth offers weak protests but I touch her head forehead with the barrel of the gun and pull the trigger. The top of the stipe is sprayed with plume of blood and brain matter. I wish I had asked how to disarm this damn thing. I walk down the path firing into the air until the gun just clicks…

‘Damn that’s 14 shots’ Tree thinks. ‘I hope she hit them with one of them.”

He lights up a cigarette…

View attachment 194068

TREE
I thought that this story has finished differently :p

I thought that this story has finished differently :p
There is know epilog to this story...

Rosie won her soul back from the cross but at the price of her life. Sir Despard Wragg's niece Victoria and their daughter Elizabeth were saved from the agonizing slow death by crucifixion by Messaline who had just shot a gun for the first time in her life.

Tree drinks more Seagram's as his 747 wings west across the Atlantic while Barbaria is used and abused at the Cruxton Abbey.

CXSlave has sent the call to arms for a rebellion to a woman named Roxie who forwarded the short message via US Mail to an unknown recipient who has a P.O. Box in Philadelphia...

My flight is smooth and there is not a cloud in the sky yet I feel a storm brewing....

Tree

There is know epilog to this story...

Rosie won her soul back from the cross but at the price of her life. Sir Despard Wragg's niece Victoria and their daughter Elizabeth were saved from the agonizing slow death by crucifixion by Messaline who had just shot a gun for the first time in her life.

Tree drinks more Seagram's as his 747 wings west across the Atlantic while Barbaria is used and abused at the Cruxton Abbey.

CXSlave has sent the call to arms for a rebellion to a woman named Roxie who forwarded the short message via US Mail to an unknown recipient who has a P.O. Box in Philadelphia...

My flight is smooth and there is not a cloud in the sky yet I feel a storm brewing....

Tree

daring risk.jpg You know what?....I have had about enough of this daily abuse by the likes of Wragg, Pp, and Tree ... not to mention Bull and Gunner, or Admi and his perverted sense of justice.

serious contemplative.jpg Maybe it's time we women slaves took up arms and started a rebellion. All we need is a spark to set this off. If only I could just get to Wragg's computer long enough to see what CXSlave has sent me.

Whaddya think girls? Worst that can happen is we all end up crucified together in godforsaken Missouri:rolleyes:

plan of action:
  1. sabotage Seagrams
  2. set Aunt Agatha on Wragg, that'll scare him!
  3. distract Admi with constant coo--ees from reheads
  4. Pp... hm, how to deal with the Aussies.... :confused:

don't plan so openly Eul....we need stealth here....unless you just want to be one of the first to adorn a rebellion cross:rolleyes:

Don't mess with Tree's Seagram's... That was done in 2013 and Tree became ugly!!!!

Rather than destroy his Seagram's supply this year, I think we should taint it with a little of Joan's horny dart potion....fun to watch Tree running around making mad passionate love to every tree on the Tree House estate..:D

plan of action:
  1. sabotage Seagrams
  2. set Aunt Agatha on Wragg, that'll scare him!
  3. distract Admi with constant coo--ees from reheads
  4. Pp... hm, how to deal with the Aussies.... :confused:

She's hit the nuclear option with Aunt Agatha! :eek:

Rather than destroy his Seagram's supply this year, I think we should taint it with a little of Joan's horny dart potion....fun to watch Tree running around making mad passionate love to every tree on the Tree House estate..:D

:duke:

Back
Top Bottom