Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 174061 I give up...where do you want me to lie down...on that old rotted wood over there....don't you have something a bit smoother? Maybe I could just stay here on the deck?
Mmmmmmm I would love to have you on my deck!!!!

View attachment 174061 I give up...where do you want me to lie down...on that old rotted wood over there....don't you have something a bit smoother? Maybe I could just stay here on the deck?
Tree's decking is synthetic since he had to pull up the old wood to nail up the bitchies that burned his crux wood forest!!!!

T

It`s a funny thing really, crucifixion is not really my thing
and Mr. Tree has been wonderful to me too but even he
has never mentioned crucifixion and i am still a virgin when
it comes to that. the roman scenario leaves me cold but
being a victim in say a private garden and crucified by a bunch
of horny men , and maybe women who know i have seduced
their husband could maybe be lot`s of fun, nails boys, not
ropes, once i go up there live i come down dead.

It`s a funny thing really, crucifixion is not really my thing
and Mr. Tree has been wonderful to me too but even he
has never mentioned crucifixion and i am still a virgin when
it comes to that. the roman scenario leaves me cold but
being a victim in say a private garden and crucified by a bunch
of horny men , and maybe women who know i have seduced
their husband could maybe be lot`s of fun, nails boys, not
ropes, once i go up there live i come down dead.

Now, I do like this idea!
But you are not a complete crux virgin, Dorothy.
If you remember, I crucified you in a manip in June 2013 (don't remember which thread now), in your own backyard
ph189.jpg

Honestly Love, i have never seen that one before
i must have missed it ,but it is a good one, i like it
so i am not a crux virgin after all

Yes, the thread was lost in the last crash, I think we lost a load of posts from March to August 2013. The same thread was posted at Crux Foundation, with another pic and the following text:

Dorothy Brown on the Forum posted the following short scenario:
"It`s early morning here i am alone downstairs. a knock on the door, who wants me at this time of day. i open the door and scream, there in my garden a wooden cross and beside that a hammer and nails. two hooded men are standing at the door,"It`s Time Mrs. Brown" they say and roughly grab me and drag me towards the cross, slamming the house door shut, This Can`t Be Happening, Can It,It Is HELLLLPPPP"

I already had the first manip, which I was going to call "Anticipation", but it seemed such a good fit for this scene. I then continued the backyard crux theme with the second manip.
"I swear to God, Dave, it was the wierdest thing! I got up in the night and went down to the kitchen for a drink.

I looked out the window and seriously, I'm, not fucking with you, right there over the fence there was my neighbour - stark bare naked and nailed to a cross in her own back garden! Hanging in the moonlight in the middle of the night!

What did I do? I went and got my camera!"

Attachments

• ph187.jpg
    ph187.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 195
Oh i can remember that scenario about a knock on my door
but not the pictures ,so can we do a replacement, Mr Tree knows
what turns me on "it dos`nt take much" and can i have my first
Crucifixion. PLEASE .

Go ahead and make her day Tree....sharpen you're nails and crucify her....it is an added bonus that she is volunteering for it.....now that is hot!!:devil:
I like you're thinking Dorothy:clapping:
If you do not remember the first crux, you are still a crux virgin in my book:D...like Madonna sang, you can be like a virgin...touched for the very first time.....

Last edited:
Me Please it will be a first for me
This is an interesting concept... Sir Wragg, your thoughts???

Tree

...and where have you been stashing this wrench???

It would be churlish to refuse.

I've hidden some many bodies women around the Abbey I honestly can't remember where I left that particular one :doh:

This party at the abbey is annual event Sir Wragg’s throws. It is quite a prestigious party as Sir Wragg would have two slaves crucified during the weeklong event. Some of the slaves were Sir Wragg’s and sometimes a guest would ‘donate’ one to the event. But there was a steep price of admission as one female guest would be selected (Sir Wragg never told how) to be crucified along with the common slaves.

Some of the women, such as Messa, knew their name could be selected. Others did not know.

This year it was known that Rosie would be subjected to the cross but the second slave and the guest would not be known until the opening party that was going on that evening.

Barbaria, still mounted as sconce, was sure she would be the second slave to be crucified. She watched from her perch on the wall when the second slave was presented to the gathering.
slave auction 3.jpg
The frightened woman was introduced to the guests as the great-niece of Sir Wragg, Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg. There was polite applause and drinks were refreshed. Tension rose when Sir Wragg announced the ladies should enjoy their drinks as it could be their last. Some of the women who knew they could selected for the third cross immediately drained their wine glasses and had them refilled or if they drank cocktails ordered the next one with double liquor.
Those that didn’t understand what Sir Wragg was said wonder if the party was going to end early. For one of them perhaps it would. Sir Wragg roamed the rooms of the abbey looking for the third victim of his crosses. She was the date of an outrageously wealth oil baron who bribed Sir Wragg to select the women he was tired of bailing out for driving his borrowed Bentley 150 MPH in 25 MPH school zones. When he found her Sir Wragg smiled and said “There you are! Come here Dorothy!”

“Dorothy I need you to undress” Sir Wragg said. Dorothy shrugged, put her drink down, and pulled the dress off her shoulders and bared her breasts. Sir Wragg raised an eyebrow in approval.
abbey 044.jpg
Sir Wragg raised his glass in approval of Dorothy’s beauty but admonished her to take everything off including her jewelry. Dorothy complied then Sir Wragg fixed a heavy chromed steel collar about her neck as she held her hair up.
chains 098.gif
Dorothy was quite aroused by this and hoped she was in for a ‘royal’ fuck, not realizing that figuratively, at least, she already had been by her wealthy date…

Tree

What is all that hammering in the blacksmiths shop Guys, w hat is he making
don`t tell me i can guess. i must be the only woman in the world who men love
better dead than alive , it`s lovely , straight from the noose to the cross, i bet roman
slaves never got that lucky, GOD, those nails the blacksmith is carrying look red hot
Not Up My Bum Please

What is all that hammering in the blacksmiths shop Guys, w hat is he making
don`t tell me i can guess. i must be the only woman in the world who men love
better dead than alive , it`s lovely , straight from the noose to the cross, i bet roman
slaves never got that lucky, GOD, those nails the blacksmith is carrying look red hot
Not Up My Bum Please

Nails up your bum? :eek:

God, no. This is England. Civilised country, what? :rolleyes:

Tree fees he should pause here to explain a few things...

While there is no documentation of when the Wragg family started this annual festival at the Cruxton Abbey as it was illegal when it started as it is to this day...

It is rumored that at first it was a holiday party that went awry when Sir Wragg's father and his guest, quite drunk on wine, stripped, raped, then bound a maid to a cross in the old asylum on the grounds of the abbey...

crux 111.jpg

...he paid her off handsomely not to report the 'incident' but things seemed to escalate from there until we arrived to where we are today.

One must note poor Dorothy was expecting just a good time and a satisfying shagging, which Tree suspects she will get before the festival, but is unaware of the horror that waits for her...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom