Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
These new pics are quite beautiful, Rotrex, the image quality is superb.
Found this one of yours in my "to post" folder recently, it's been hanging around for a couple of years

109681377.jpg

A few more from the olden days ...
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.
View attachment 97243 View attachment 97244 View attachment 97245
The 2nd : Veronica Zemanova

I love the last ones : more maturity
Only a detail : when the girl is lying (horizontal), her breasts should be spread on each side of her body, not hang as if she were standing

View attachment 427856

As the world slips away, do you think she wishes she had been crucified instead?
I didn't know the expression (in French, "quand le monde se dérobe")
She is no longer able to wish or think anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 298092

Her name was Zillah, and she was a slave of the Romans. When she could, she would perform an act of kindness; usually giving a condemned girl a drink of water. She wasn't particularly worried about being caught: because of her willingness to have sex with the Roman soldiers, sometimes four or five at once (and her renowned skill in doing so), she knew she wouldn't be put to death; she would only be beaten. But she had been beaten many times, and would be beaten again; it no longer bothered her. All that was left was the solemn pride she felt at defying her captors.
I keep looking at this image. I imagine seeing on a wall in an art gallery, mixed in with various old masters works. I would sit on the bench in front of it and just gaze up, savoring the composition, appreciating the artist's talent. The image is so complete I can even imagine all the activity out of the frame as preparations are made to raise her cross. The action is somewhere else -- the water girl is looking at it, warily, knowing she just has a few moments. You gorgeously present a tiny slice of humanity amidst such horror and agony!

Wow! Just great Rotrex! So glad I discovered this thread. All your images are perfection! Intense, erotic, beautiful and cruel!

These new pics are quite beautiful, Rotrex, the image quality is superb.
Found this one of yours in my "to post" folder recently, it's been hanging around for a couple of years

View attachment 391813
that's a lovely image, glad you've found it for us Phlebas.
She's very 'me', and what's she's saying could be,
though I'd be more
'You've tortured me so much already, Sir...
Still you're not a happy gentleman?
Do your worst then,
I shan't be happy till you are...'

View attachment 298092

Her name was Zillah, and she was a slave of the Romans. When she could, she would perform an act of kindness; usually giving a condemned girl a drink of water. She wasn't particularly worried about being caught: because of her willingness to have sex with the Roman soldiers, sometimes four or five at once (and her renowned skill in doing so), she knew she wouldn't be put to death; she would only be beaten. But she had been beaten many times, and would be beaten again; it no longer bothered her. All that was left was the solemn pride she felt at defying her captors.

I really love this picture and the story that goes with it. It shows a brave and beautiful girl.

I really love this picture and the story that goes with it. It shows a brave and beautiful girl.

On the other hand giving the victim water prolongs their suffering. Maybe she is a beautiful sadist instead, or jealous of the attention they are receiving?

Back
Top Bottom