Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I changed your thread-name a bit..................hope y're agree with that;)

I'll be happy to post all my pics on this thread. This one is called "Temporary Reprieve".
(Hey, he's nice enough to give her five more minutes ...)
View attachment 96875
This one is called "The Feeding".
(Have to keep her hydrated ...)
View attachment 96876
Take care, everyone.
I do love the first one :)
I really like ur dtls of crown of thorns in that pic...expiation ,. and carrying a cross pic. :)
Second pic...feeding is i like that kinda feeding ;)
but her breasts against gravity a bit , isnt it? :D

Your three pics i mestioned abv are really great and love those much flower3
And i m glad a lot of 3d creaters love crux like all of us . MH,SJ. u and etc :)

Rotrex, I love these. I am even going to forgive you for not posting your stuff sooner :confused:

I really like your work. Out of this group, "Perfect Fit" is my favorite, "Last Meal" and "Summer" are tied for second.

Thanks and keep posting!

Rotrex, I love these. I am even going to forgive you for not posting your stuff sooner :confused:

I really like your work. Out of this group, "Perfect Fit" is my favorite, "Last Meal" and "Summer" are tied for second.

Thanks and keep posting!
Last Meal! I do like it too;) I think MH ,u knew it in Ayesha alrdy ;):D

Here's some old stuff ... some of them date from 2002. I'm flattered and a bit astonished that some of you guys remember them.

I remember your work very fondly, Rotrex, glad to see you with us

A few more from the olden days ...
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.

#1, Torment, was always a favorite of mine, I've often considered doing a similar scene for my own interest. The abused girl in the foreground, the instrument of torture in the background, the brilliantly realised marks, the pose that says "I hurt in a very personal place" . . .
the whole composition is wonderful.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/rain-jpg.96990/

image very "fanciful". The convicted has little hope:
1) rain (or snow, even worse) is cold, wet body soon will have fever .. trembling more and more pain ...
2) the feet are incapable of raising support for the body, so ...
3) the iron didlo will enter deeper and deeper into the vaginal canal
Possibility for the girl:
a) possible death by suffocation (typical of the cross)
b) septic fever (terrible slow death)
c) impalement with drilling vagina, uterus, intestines. If not pierces the aorta death is very slow.
a) + b) + c) are possibile!
Pending may also have one or more orgasms, loss of urine and diarrhea and blood.
The place of execution is worth a trip.

#1, Torment, was always a favorite of mine, I've often considered doing a similar scene for my own interest. The abused girl in the foreground, the instrument of torture in the background, the brilliantly realised marks, the pose that says "I hurt in a very personal place" . . .
the whole composition is wonderful.

it does it for me too - yes, "I hurt in a very personal place" . . .
and "oh god, if he can do this to me, he has no limits ...."
(she looks like me, too :D)​

Back
Top Bottom