Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
He dropped a subtle hint: if she gave him a spectacular blow job, then maybe he'd let her go. Understandably, she went on her knees at once, and fell to her task with great eagerness ...
;)
maybe.jpg

He dropped a subtle hint: if she gave him a spectacular blow job, then maybe he'd let her go. Understandably, she went on her knees at once, and fell to her task with great eagerness ...
;)
View attachment 121735
Feel like most of ur pics can use in my favorite theme, can I use urs in my short story one day ?
Those are brilliant :)
But i love most in all of ur pics is dtls of ur crown of torns. I like that type n style, instd of long spikes. If crown is not made by irons, it must b like that :)

OK, let's start with "A". Some of these are old, but think of this as the History Channel.
(I don't want to interfere with Rotrex's new Burdened narrative; feel free to move these to a Rotrex retro thread.)
Just love these, especially 'Anticipation'. Oh yes, you gorgeous dark-haired girl, that is exactly where that blood-stained sedile is going next, and trying to protect yourself with your hand isn't going to stop any of your agonised writhing and painful screams and moans as it buries deep inside you.

Oh wow! Just discovered this pic. Incredibly realistic -- from the blood running down her arms to the snot dripping from her nose. You're among the newer class of illustrators showing incredible realism in you work! Bravo!

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/lastrites-jpg.99975/

And this one too! Would we expect any less from her crucifiers? Would she? I think not

Not just her arms Shevak. Look at that trickle oozing from her bottom. And I agree about her nose and tears. It is a brilliant pic.

Back
Top Bottom