Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
C

Carrying my cross is one of my favourite and most exhausting of the humiliations of my crucifixion... the taunring crowd. The intense heat. My feet burning on the hot rocks and sand. The crossbeam causing me to
Weave and stumble. Led like cow to slaughter wearing only a soiled rag.
Evocative writing Deborah.

Only a week before, she was a fierce rebel warrior, actually feared by the Romans because of her fighting skill and her ferocity. Since her capture, she had been continually beaten, whipped and raped (in every conceivable way) . She bore it all without cracking. Now, on her final day, when she was led out to be crucified, the Roman general ordered his men to ejaculate on her face before she was nailed to the cross. This final indignity was unbearable, and when she was informed that twenty more men were waiting their turn ... she finally broke, and began to sob.
shebreaks.jpg

Only a week before, she was a fierce rebel warrior, actually feared by the Romans because of her fighting skill and her ferocity. Since her capture, she had been continually beaten, whipped and raped (in every conceivable way) . She bore it all without cracking. Now, on her final day, when she was led out to be crucified, the Roman general ordered his men to ejaculate on her face before she was nailed to the cross. This final indignity was unbearable, and when she was informed that twenty more men were waiting their turn ... she finally broke, and began to sob.
View attachment 233076
Oh my Goddess! Your story is my favourite theme , n the pic is superb :)
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom