Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
After the Romans occupied Egypt, I would imagine that they had to make an example of some of their women, to remind the people who was in charge ...
egyptcrux.jpg

So here is another party I'm late to. Rotrex, your work is fantastic. Your attention to detail is much appreciated!

After the Romans occupied Egypt, I would imagine that they had to make an example of some of their women, to remind the people who was in charge ...
View attachment 275010

Her ancestors had followed the great Alexander here, helped to create an Empire.
Now the upstart Romans had arrived, they thought they were entitled to rule the world.
Her family opposed them. She, a handmaid of Cleopatra, helped her mistress to escape them, into death.
No asp for her. They took her, blamed her. Nailed her between these pillars as an example. Nailed her! This Roman was doing so right now, between the stone pillars, between the flesh pillars of her thighs.
This crude Roman! Uncivilised! His Roman cock was not worthy of her noble Hellenistic cunt. Her secret places were sacred, intended for one man alone.
Her brother.

phlebas:
It's like you read my mind!
Seriously, that's a great interpretation of my pic. Thanks!
:)

Back
Top Bottom