Roxie And The Lottery

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Roxie and the Lottery

Roxie finds herself in a parallel universe where the United States of America is known as the United Federation of America. She had grown up in what was called the eastern Midwest and had a rather uneventful life through her younger teens. Most teens did as the Imperial Moral Authority ran the country. For all the ‘morality’ that was preached Roxie somehow ended up with two stepparents.

Her mother had poisoned her husband Andy Hoek so she could marry a leather artisan named Pilus. He had designs on Roxie’s mother’s fortunes and arranged for her mother to die in a tragic auto ‘accident’ and married an equally wealthy widow named Marlene that happened to have a 19 year old son that both he and Roxie became smitten with each.

There are a few small problems with this. Pilus and Marlene have no bloodline with the heiress to the fortune and Roxie and her (double???) stepbrother have grown quite fond of each other. The night of Roxie’s 18th birthday she decided to show how much she liked her ‘brother’.

strip 015.jpg

She whispered “Be gentle, Taurus, I have never done this before.”

…Before the Imperial Moral Authority took over and established the United Federation of America, males turning 18 had to register for the military draft even though there was no conscription at the time. That practice continues to this day. What has changed was all women had to register within the three months prior to their 18th birthday for the quarterly lottery. Each quarter one woman would be selected. After the spring drawing there would be four young women eligible to be crucified like a common criminal. Of the four selected one would be selected to be freed. One would be nailed to the cross. The remaining two would also be crucified but with leather restraints. If they survived longer than the woman nailed to the cross they would be freed…

After Roxie gave him her virginity she asked him if she was selected would he come to her crucifixion. He scoffed and asked her if she had any idea how many turned 18 in the quarter. He told her she practically had a better chance to be hit by lightning. But Roxie was undeterred and demanded to know if he would be there. He asked her what she would want. Roxie said she wanted him to watch. The subject would come up often when they had sex. It almost seemed like Roxie was sexually stimulated by the thought of being crucified. They would roll play that it was their last conjugal visit the night before she was nailed to cross…

couple 018.jpg

Tree

Marlene, Roxie’s stepmother, went to see the Supreme Director…

“Good to see you, Mrs. Primus. What may I do for you?”

“Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule. Please call me Marlene” she replies.

“Your husband has been most helpful to the IMF. I am happy to meet with you! Now, Marlene, what may I do for you?”

“It is my step daughter, Roxanne. Her name will be in the spring quarter lottery” Marlene explained.

“I see. There must be a compelling reason to have her name withheld from the lottery along with a substantial ‘donation’.”

“I think you misunderstand me, Supreme Director. I want you to insure her name is chosen” Marlene replies.

“I am intrigued, Marlene. Please call ‘Monty’.”

dr s 002.jpg

“You do realize even if I could arrange for her name to be drawn there is a chance she would never suffer death on the cross.”

“You get her name picked…” Marlene said as she untied the strand holding up the top of her black halter dress “…and I will take care of the rest!”

“Allow me to pour you some wine…”

abbey 091.jpg

Tree

I am at a private school when the lottery results are about to be announced. I have a sick feeling about this. I look up the television in the student lounge. The image of the Supreme Director appeared on the screen. He smugly said “It pleases me announce the ‘winner’ of the first quarter lottery is a Miss Roxanne, daughter of Mr. Primus Pilus and his wife Marlene.”

dr s 008.jpg

“They are not my parents” I hiss. “I never let them adopt me!”

roxie 007.jpg

Therein lies the rub- Roxie is the only legitimate heir to her real parents’ vast fortune…

Tree

Roxie and the Lottery

Roxie finds herself in a parallel universe where the United States of America is known as the United Federation of America. She had grown up in what was called the eastern Midwest and had a rather uneventful life through her younger teens. Most teens did as the Imperial Moral Authority ran the country. For all the ‘morality’ that was preached Roxie somehow ended up with two stepparents.

Her mother had poisoned her husband Andy Hoek so she could marry a leather artisan named Pilus. He had designs on Roxie’s mother’s fortunes and arranged for her mother to die in a tragic auto ‘accident’ and married an equally wealthy widow named Marlene that happened to have a 19 year old son that both he and Roxie became smitten with each.

There are a few small problems with this. Pilus and Marlene have no bloodline with the heiress to the fortune and Roxie and her (double???) stepbrother have grown quite fond of each other. The night of Roxie’s 18th birthday she decided to show how much she liked her ‘brother’.

View attachment 301086

She whispered “Be gentle, Taurus, I have never done this before.”

…Before the Imperial Moral Authority took over and established the United Federation of America, males turning 18 had to register for the military draft even though there was no conscription at the time. That practice continues to this day. What has changed was all women had to register within the three months prior to their 18th birthday for the quarterly lottery. Each quarter one woman would be selected. After the spring drawing there would be four young women eligible to be crucified like a common criminal. Of the four selected one would be selected to be freed. One would be nailed to the cross. The remaining two would also be crucified but with leather restraints. If they survived longer than the woman nailed to the cross they would be freed…

After Roxie gave him her virginity she asked him if she was selected would he come to her crucifixion. He scoffed and asked her if she had any idea how many turned 18 in the quarter. He told her she practically had a better chance to be hit by lightning. But Roxie was undeterred and demanded to know if he would be there. He asked her what she would want. Roxie said she wanted him to watch. The subject would come up often when they had sex. It almost seemed like Roxie was sexually stimulated by the thought of being crucified. They would roll play that it was their last conjugal visit the night before she was nailed to cross…

View attachment 301085

Tree
How does that family tree of mine work out again?:confused:

Off to a great start Tree!

“Good to see you, Mrs. Primus. What may I do for you?”

“Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule. Please call me Marlene” she replies.

“Your husband has been most helpful to the IMF. I am happy to meet with you! Now, Marlene, what may I do for you?”

“It is my step daughter, Roxanne. Her name will be in the spring quarter lottery” Marlene explained.

“I see. There must be a compelling reason to have her name withheld from the lottery along with a substantial ‘donation’.”

“I think you misunderstand me, Supreme Director. I want you to insure her name is chosen” Marlene replies.

“I am intrigued, Marlene. Please call ‘Monty’.”

View attachment 301088

“You do realize even if I could arrange for her name to be drawn there is a chance she would never suffer death on the cross.”

“You get her name picked…” Marlene said as she untied the strand holding up the top of her black halter dress “…and I will take care of the rest!”

View attachment 301089

Tree

It seems I have the classic evil stepmother...:eek::eek::eek:

How does that family tree of mine work out again?:confused:

Off to a great start Tree!
Your mother killed your father and married Primus who arranged for her to die in a traffic accident so he could marry Marlene but that left you as the sole heir to the family fortunes the you have a fling with your stepbrother while your stepmother arranges to rig the lottery against you...

Who the hell thinks this crap up???

Tree

Your mother killed your father and married Primus who arranged for her to die in a traffic accident so he could marry Marlene but that left you as the sole heir to the family fortunes the you have a fling with your stepbrother while your stepmother arranges to rig the lottery against you...

Tree

simples.png

:rolleyes:

Tree

:confused::confused::confused:

Little wonder I fantasize about being crucified...:D

View attachment 301089

Tree

The greatest pleasure lies in anticipation! There is thrilling in the air.
Hope evil appealing stepmother do not escape unscathed.

S.

Roxie did not know Primus and Marlene had rigged her selection in the quarterly lottery but if she did know she may have been angry but not surprised. When she got home the only one there was her ‘stepbrother’ and new-found lover’ Taurus. They had some of the most intense sex yet!
couple 044.jpg

The next morning Roxie received a package ‘FedExed’ to the estate. She opened the package which contained a richly finished wood box and an envelope. Roxie opened the satin lined box and gasped as she saw the contents; the tag and ring she would wear dangling from her labia until she would find if she was to be freed or die nailed to a cross.

roxie tag c.jpg

Next she opened the envelope and read that she was to visit the downtown IMF office the next Monday to have the tag attached.

bbq 002.jpg

Tree

Roxie did not know Primus and Marlene had rigged her selection in the quarterly lottery but if she did know she may have been angry but not surprised. When she got home the only one there was her ‘stepbrother’ and new-found lover’ Taurus. They had some of the most intense sex yet!
View attachment 301412

The next morning Roxie received a package ‘FedExed’ to the estate. She opened the package which contained a richly finished wood box and an envelope. Roxie opened the satin lined box and gasped as she saw the contents; the tag and ring she would wear dangling from her labia until she would find if she was to be freed or die nailed to a cross.

View attachment 301413

Next she opened the envelope and read that she was to visit the downtown IMF office the next Monday to have the tag attached.

View attachment 301414

Tree

Roxie is thinking:

Well, here it is, right in front of me! All my thoughts about crucifixion are no longer just fantasy or something far-fetched. The letter says I'm one of four. I have only a 25% chance of not being crucified at all. I'm almost certain to be at least tied to a cross...and maybe I'll live. But will I get the nails? Oh god, how will I bear up if I do....:eek:???

And that tag!!! t looks so huge and it's heavy. That's going to be dangling from that big ring through my labia!!! Oh shit! I think I might be sick!!!

But wait, Roxie girl, this is what you've fantasized about, even wished for. This is you big chance girl! Your moment in the sun. Everyone will be watching you...you'll be the center of attention. Guys will all want to fuck you, and all women will be envious of your fine body as you hang!!! Make the most of this opportunity!

But was it rigged??? Am I being gotten out of the way? I wonder...?

Gee, why am I getting horny thinking about that tag dangling down from my pussy!? It's making me wet!!! I want some sex, now!!!!

Taurus, get you ass back over here! I need to be fucked even better now. You up for it?:p Oh, I see you are...;)

I wonder how I'll be treated at the IMF...? I'm sure they're very nice people there!:D

Last edited:
Roxie is thinking:

Well, here it is, right in front of me! All my thoughts about crucifixion are no longer just fantasy or something far-fetched. The letter says I'm one of four. I have only a 25% chance of not being crucified at all. I'm almost certain to be at least tied to a cross...and maybe I'll live. But will I get the nails? Oh god, how will I bear up if I do....:eek:???

And that tag!!! t looks so huge and it's heavy. That's going to be dangling from that big ring through my labia!!! Oh shit! I think I might be sick!!!

But wait, Roxie girl, this is what you've fantasized about, even wished for. This is you big chance girl! Your moment in the sun. Everyone will be watching you...you'll be the center of attention. Guys will all want to fuck you, and all women will be envious of your fine body as you hang!!! Make the most of this opportunity!

But was it rigged??? Am I being gotten out of the way? I wonder...?

Gee, why am I getting horny thinking about that tag dangling down from my pussy!? It's making me wet!!! I want some sex, now!!!!

Taurus, get you ass back over here! I need to be fucked even better now. You up for it?:p Oh, I see you are...;)

I wonder how I'll be treated at the IMF...? I'm sure they're very nice people there!:D
I had not read your reply until now as I have been writing the next chapter. It is a perfect fit!!!

T

Monday morning arrived and Roxie and Taurus had had given up keeping their tryst secret. Roxie dressed and asked if Taurus was going to take her to the IMF office. He told her that his mother would not allow him to as she feared the two of them would flee. This angered Roxie and she said “When I get my hands on my trust fund I am going to ruin Primus and Marlene.”

What went unsaid was Roxie was 18 and she didn’t have access to her trust until she was 21. There was a one in four chance she wouldn’t live to 20th birthday. She squatted down and asked “Will we still do this after I am tagged?”

couple 059.jpg

He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead and whispered “Whenever you are up to it.”

The drive to the IMF office was frosty and it had nothing to do with weather. Roxie and her stepmother rode in the back seat of a chauffeured classic Audi that had been part of Roxie’s real father’s car collection. Roxie was quite aware if she didn’t live to 21 most of the collection would be auctioned off.

Marlene made a mocking attempt at being nice and said “Poor Roxanne, I am so sorry you have to go through this!”

Roxie glared at Marlene and said “Especially today I would appreciate you not spoon-feed me bullshit, Marlene. If I end up crucified you and Primus will be holding a party on my grave if your greedy asses even bother to pay to have me buried.”

“You seem upset, Roxanne.”

They didn’t say another word until the car pulled up before the IMF office. The chauffeur sprinted around the car and opened the door for Roxie. She started to step out when Marlene said “Don’t forget this, Roxanne!”

Marlene handed me the wood box that held the tag and the paper with my orders. I walk into the office with as much dignity that I can muster. Yes, I am afraid but the dark side of me looks forward to this. Since I have been selected in the first quarter I will wear the tag for a year before getting to the final selection. Unless I am the woman freed I am one of three that will be crucified. Even if I am not the one selected to be nailed the cross guaranteeing my death it is not uncommon for a woman bound to a cross on either side have hard choices to make.

If you bet on being freed or only bound to a cross you want to be in the best physical shape possible. If you are nailed to the cross it would be better if you enjoyed the last year of your life and die quickly. I walk into the office carrying the wood box and my papers.
roxie 001 a.jpg

He tells me I need to put on a uniform. What the fuck is this about? How long does it take to squeeze a ring through my labia???

Tree

Back
Top Bottom