Roxie And The Lottery

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 326828 when Messa does take the women'party, she's always here !

BE A WOMAN, ROXIE ! Til the end !!!
Tree thinks Messa might have a roll in this story beyond this visit to mound. And where are the keys to my Aston Martin??? And where is Barb and Siss???

Perplexing questions indeed....

Tree

Yes, Ulrika, I will have a drink!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 4 PM

Roxie has been crucified more than 30 hours…

Who is this coming up the hill I wonder. As she gets closer I recognize her as the French woman, Messa. Almost cheerfully she exclaims “Oh, Roxanne, I don’t think even I could look as beautiful as you on such a weathered and stained cross!”

“Thanks, I think” I reply “but I really don’t care how I look right now.”

“Roxanne, you must! A crucified woman has only her cross, her pain, and her pride” she declares.

“How can I take pride in hanging naked nailed to a cross before total strangers while knowing the reason I am here is so my so called family can steal my trust fund? Besides if I look so damn good why is there a tenth of the crowd here as yesterday?”

“The initial crucifixion is what most comes to see. As young and beautiful as you are and I was when I was crucified the high-rollers are busy and when they leave most of the crowd does to” she explains.

“How long did you last on the cross, Messa?”

“Thirty-six hours” she replies. I look at the clock on the garden’s tower and slump down the rough stipe. There is no way I can live another five hours! Then Messa adds “Of course I could have lasted another day if Tree hadn’t poisoned me!”

If we were sitting in a bar I might ask what the hell is she doing here talking to me if she was crucified and poisoned but I am too fucking tired. Instead I groan “I can’t last another five hours.”

View attachment 326824

Then she does something I do not expect. She walks up to my cross and pulls open the top of her little fuchsia dress and rubs against my body. The she slips her finger into my sex and rubs my clit with her thumb! She looks up and says “Your body is tired and may be ready to quit but your mind is not there. Fight on, Roxanne; as long as you breathe there is hope!”

I whimper “Please stop!”

“Do you really want me to stop? You are not a condemned bitch but a woman crucified and as long as you are alive you are a foremost a woman!”

View attachment 326823

I do not argue and struggle to spread my knees to offer her access to my loins…

-Roxie

Tree

Crucified Roxie by Sed

rosie 004.jpg Oh, for fuck's sake Messa, you make me really want to live now.

Was I dreaming? Was she really here? I've been 30 hours on a cross, I must be hallucinating!

Yet...I still feel so relaxed...still tingling...down there. A dream or a vision can't give me one of the most incredible orgasms of all time!

It hurt so much when my body experienced orgasm...as I pushed and pulled against the nails. More movement than I've had for a long time in the past 30 hours.

But the pain was worth it...as the pleasure was indescribable!!!!

View attachment 326835 Oh, for fuck's sake Messa, you make me really want to live now.

Was I dreaming? Was she really here? I've been 30 hours on a cross, I must be hallucinating!

Yet...I still feel so relaxed...still tingling...down there. A dream or a vision can't give me one of the most incredible orgasms of all time!

It hurt so much when my body experienced orgasm...as I pushed and pulled against the nails. More movement than I've had for a long time in the past 30 hours.

But the pain was worth it...as the pleasure was indescribable!!!!
But the night is still to come and ...

1 indianhead640x480.jpg

...damn transmission went down...

rod-serling-4.jpg

...and as strange as it seems that is what happened with 'Roxie and the lottery'!

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? No, I'm just fucking with them...

Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 11PM

Roxie not only suffers the ravages of the cross but the confliction in her mind placed by Messa’s visit. Before it she was resigned to die nailed to the cross yet tonight she twists and strugglers against the spikes and screams to the innate wood “You may have me but you cannot take me until I say you can!”

crux 201.jpg

Those are pretty powerful words coming from a condemned bitch crucified. What could give her such spirit?

In a guest suite in the mansion she looks down upon from her cross, her ‘father’ enters the suite of Chancellor Despard Wragg from the University of the Virgin Martyrs. Sir Wragg says “I hope I have not disturbed you this late at night but we need to talk.”

“No it is fine” Primus assures him. “May I ask who the woman you are with if you need to speak with me so urgently?”

“I have no idea. I believe she is a freshman at the university, but more significantly she is a gratuitous naked female Tree tosses into his attachments” Sir Wragg replies.

wragg 005.jpg

“Primus, I have from confirmed sources the 2016 lottery has been rigged. Already your wife Marlene has been taken into custody by the IMA. To this point you are not implicated. For a small fee I can arrange a U of VM plane to take you to a location out of the IMA’s reach.”

“First of all I am not concerned with the IMA. I can handle them. I am curious though; where are you getting your information?”

“It doesn’t matter. If you don’t fear the IMA, what about the FBI and the IRS? They know you have been skimming ninety percent of Roxanne’s annual allowance from the trust since she was ten years old and you haven’t reported a nickel of it. That is north of eight million dollars and then you put in sheltered accounts in the Cayman Islands. Do you want to die in a federal prison with syphilis like Al Capone did?” Wragg demands.

The normally cool Primus looks agitated…

Scan-130708-0004.jpg

…and says “I have spent much to hide my tracks. How could they find this?”

(It was I! I always liked Roxie –Ulrika)

computer 15.jpg

“This would have cost a fortune. Why would anyone spend such money to bring down what could be an empire?” Primus roars.

(I always liked Roxie… so I went with it! –Messa)

jjb59.jpg

Meanwhile Tree is concerned that Barb and Siss have left the estate and that he cannot find the keys to his Aston Martin (no, he has not connected the dots).

They didn’t get far…

1 A M.jpg

…but were unharmed and used the corporate THT, Inc. credit card to hire a cab to get them the last thousand miles to Las Vegas because ‘what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas’!

I thought Tree was partial to Bentleys –Despard Wragg

‘Not necessarily’ he replied. ‘My name is Bond… Tree Bond.”

Tree bond.jpg

Meanwhile in a filthy cell in an IMA prison Marlene cries to the guards “You can’t do this to me!”

prison 143.jpg

One of them shouts back “Shut the fuck up, cunt, or you will find out what we can do…”

Tree

Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on here? Roxie is dying on a cross. Primus and Wragg is debating whether or not Primus should go. Marlene is in jail (I may have to pay her a conjugal visit… that is a damn fine lady). Siss and Barb are in Vegas on Tree’s dime (no surprise there)…
View attachment 327152

Gunner comes into Tree's room while he is having breakfast.

gunner and tree.jpg

“You have company Tree.”

“I can see you. It is only breakfast” Tree mutters.

“He means me. You asked for proof and I brought it. I have it on VHS, Betamax, DVD, Blu-Ray, and a flash stick” the butler says as he sits down across from Tree.

Riff 002.jpg

“I need to review it” Tree says.

“Please start now then as it is over an hour and half long. But I assure you it is so compelling that the IMF took Marlene into custody and Primus has fled the country on a private plane” the butler implores.

“Tree, it is after 9. By the time you look at that Roxie will be crucified more than 49 hours and she wasn’t looking too good when I say her at 7 this morning” Gunner says. “You got to get her down now or it is a moot point if she was framed.”

bull 001.jpg

“Christ, give me ten minutes” Tree says as he grabs his drink and leaves the room. He knocks on the door of another even larger guest suite and is led into an office. He sits and says “Godfather it is most generous of you to meet with me on such short notice.”

“You are my godson and though I will never understand why your mother had you baptized with your real name I will always take time to see you. Now what do you need, Tree?”

godfather 001 a.jpg

“Godfather I come to you seeking your advice. I have crucified the young Roxanne with the understanding that she was legally selected in the IMA’s annual crucifixion lottery but I am told the whole thing was rigged and she was set up. The problem is if I watch the evidence she will probably die before we take her down. If I take her down and the evidence isn’t there, well… You understand, Godfather” Tree says.

“First Tree let me say the family had nothing to do with the lottery. That said you are wise to come to me for advice and I appreciate your respect for me in seeking it. What you must do is balance your heart with your head and make your decision. Now go godson and make your choice!”

Tree leaves the suite and thought he could have spent his time better taking his ‘morning constitution’…

Tree

I didn't think he had a heart to balance with his head. :confused: My apologies. :devil:

Beautiful plot point, by the way.

Meanwhile Tree is concerned that Barb and Siss have left the estate and that he cannot find the keys to his Aston Martin (no, he has not connected the dots).

car-crash.jpg Ooopsie .. wonder what this will do to Tree's insurance premiums.

5282e2d5606e10f339b5aba73491627c.jpg I know, I know...next time get a horse.:rolleyes:

Never looks out for Tree but brings Dorothy a horse!!!

A Bull Mr Tree Please,

I have had i scenario running round in my head for years
an up market charity garden party and all the attending
ladies are given a raffle ticket which is drawn at nine oclock
in the evening. the winner is then executed in some way at
midnight, my favorite burning at the stake at midnight,but
everyone has different fetishes, the time distance between
the raffle draw and the lucky girls execution is to say her
goodbyes to her family and friends while all the other ladies
breath a sigh of relief , it was`nt them who won. any ideas
on this scenario. when i imagine it`s my ticket that is drawn
i always burn at the stake.

Thursday, June 23, 2016, 9:35 AM

Roxie has been hung crucified forty-eight and a quarter hours on some of the hottest two days Northeastern Ohio had ever had at this time of year. Already it is 84°F (more than 29°C) and the humidity is near 90%. The sponge bath Barb gave her yesterday is a long faded memory…

There is almost no one left below the mound. For that matter there is not much of me left on the mound. I try to push up to get a deep breath by my legs don’t have the strength and my shattered feet can’t take the abuse. I can push out from the cross and twist a bit to try and work some kinks out.

roxie 065.jpg

It doesn’t help any more except maybe give the low angle camera and the few ghouls a nice view of my twat that feels like something is crawling around in.

This damn cross may be dead wood but it is alive. Every time it move it rocks in the socket and groans where it forms the cross. The more it sucks the life out of me the more lively it gets. I can’t take much more.

While the cross is hardly alive Roxie is about to be the sixth women to die crucified upon it; the last being the rebel leader of the slave rebellion of 2015. Over the two days the wood wedges that steadied have worked loose and have been compressed and the three carriage bolts that hold the cross together have slowly hogged out the holes causing looseness between the two beams of wood.

I slump and hang from my wrists… I guess I hang from my wrists- I can’t feel them anymore. It is too much work to hold my head up. I tried, Messa, but I give up. There is no white knight for Roxie. Take me, you fucking cross...

roxie 076.jpg

-Roxie

Tree

...epilog to follow...

Back
Top Bottom