Roxie And The Lottery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thursday, June 23, 2016, 9:35 AM

Roxie has been hung crucified forty-eight and a quarter hours on some of the hottest two days Northeastern Ohio had ever had at this time of year. Already it is 84°F (more than 29°C) and the humidity is near 90%. The sponge bath Barb gave her yesterday is a long faded memory…

There is almost no one left below the mound. For that matter there is not much of me left on the mound. I try to push up to get a deep breath by my legs don’t have the strength and my shattered feet can’t take the abuse. I can push out from the cross and twist a bit to try and work some kinks out.

View attachment 327413

It doesn’t help any more except maybe give the low angle camera and the few ghouls a nice view of my twat that feels like something is crawling around in.

This damn cross may be dead wood but it is alive. Every time it move it rocks in the socket and groans where it forms the cross. The more it sucks the life out of me the more lively it gets. I can’t take much more.

While the cross is hardly alive Roxie is about to be the sixth women to die crucified upon it; the last being the rebel leader of the slave rebellion of 2015. Over the two days the wood wedges that steadied have worked loose and have been compressed and the three carriage bolts that hold the cross together have slowly hogged out the holes causing looseness between the two beams of wood.

I slump and hang from my wrists… I guess I hang from my wrists- I can’t feel them anymore. It is too much work to hold my head up. I tried, Messa, but I give up. There is no white knight for Roxie. Take me, you fucking cross...

View attachment 327414

-Roxie

Tree

...epilog to follow...

That makes me number five to Roxie's number six. Good company. See that dark stain just below your ass Rox? We'll that's ... Uh.... Oh, never mind. Tree is giving me that "shut up Barb!" look. Anyway, wonder who numbers 1 - 4 were? I'd ask the Big Guy, but he would just say "do we care?". You see, Rox, he doesn't think, he just nails and.crucifies us girls and collects his fee. Whatta guy, huh?

Last edited:
That makes me number five to Roxie's number six. Good company. See that dark stain just below your ass Rox? We'll that's ... Uh.... Oh, never mind. Tree is giving me that "shut up Barb!" look. Anyway, wonder who numbers 1 - 4 were? I'd ask the Big Guy, but he would just say "do we care?". You see, Rox, he doesn't think, he just nails and.crucified us girls and collects his fee. Whatta guy, huh?
hill 100 crosses reload 2.jpg
Hey, it was a busy few days and after a while all condemned slaves look alike!!!

Tree

Thursday, June 23, 2016, 9:35 AM

Roxie has been hung crucified forty-eight and a quarter hours on some of the hottest two days Northeastern Ohio had ever had at this time of year. Already it is 84°F (more than 29°C) and the humidity is near 90%. The sponge bath Barb gave her yesterday is a long faded memory…

There is almost no one left below the mound. For that matter there is not much of me left on the mound. I try to push up to get a deep breath by my legs don’t have the strength and my shattered feet can’t take the abuse. I can push out from the cross and twist a bit to try and work some kinks out.

View attachment 327413

It doesn’t help any more except maybe give the low angle camera and the few ghouls a nice view of my twat that feels like something is crawling around in.

This damn cross may be dead wood but it is alive. Every time it move it rocks in the socket and groans where it forms the cross. The more it sucks the life out of me the more lively it gets. I can’t take much more.

While the cross is hardly alive Roxie is about to be the sixth women to die crucified upon it; the last being the rebel leader of the slave rebellion of 2015. Over the two days the wood wedges that steadied have worked loose and have been compressed and the three carriage bolts that hold the cross together have slowly hogged out the holes causing looseness between the two beams of wood.

I slump and hang from my wrists… I guess I hang from my wrists- I can’t feel them anymore. It is too much work to hold my head up. I tried, Messa, but I give up. There is no white knight for Roxie. Take me, you fucking cross...

View attachment 327414

-Roxie

Tree

...epilog to follow...

While the cross is hardly alive Roxie is about to be the sixth women to die crucified upon it

Why was this detail mentioned? Hmmmm....?

Who will be the seventh? I can think of one particular worthless cunt who deserves to take my place on this cross!

Perhaps there will be some justice after all in this sad, sad tale...

Oh, and one more thing. Please tighten the fucking carriage bolts!!!!! Sheesh! You have any idea how much it hurts every time the crossbeam shifts...ouch!!!!

A sad, beautiful end for Roxie. Really excellent! :clapping::clapping:

Ummm....you left out the hanging-in-screaming-agony-for-49-hours part Jolly.

A "beautiful ending" has a strange meaning on CF, doesn't it?:eek:

I mean, let's ask the girl nailed to the cross about how she thinks her ending is going...

And I agree with you Jolly...it is a beautiful and sad...AND gruesomely agonizing ending.

Just what we expect from a master writer like Tree: beautiful story, naked women, graphic sex, gruesome details, twisting plot line, innocent victim, devious villains....it's all there!

And, I hope...some justice!

I just hope I can hang around to see the ending!

Ummm....you left out the hanging-in-screaming-agony-for-49-hours part Jolly.

A "beautiful ending" has a strange meaning on CF, doesn't it?:eek:

I mean, let's ask the girl nailed to the cross about how she thinks her ending is going...

And I agree with you Jolly...it is a beautiful and sad...AND gruesomely agonizing ending.

Just what we expect from a master writer like Tree: beautiful story, naked women, graphic sex, gruesome details, twisting plot line, innocent victim, devious villains....it's all there!

And, I hope...some justice!

I just hope I can hang around to see the ending!
There is the old saying that 'life is a bitch and then you die'. Even by Tree's lowly standards this just doesn't seem right!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2016, 9:50 AM

Tree carries Roxie’s limp body down from the mound. He seems mad at her mumbling “God damn it Roxie why the fuck did you give up so soon?”

roxie 077.jpg

He stumbles a bit and the ash from his cigarette falls on her chest. Roxie groans “Tree, you secondhand smoke is going to kill me!”

At the bottom of the mound Roxie is loaded into an ambulance helicopter and whisked away. Tree looks around and sees crews breaking down the last hospitality tent. He was about to walk into the house when he spotted Messa sitting at a lawn table. He saunters over and lights a Marlboro then says “The show is over. I hope you enjoyed it.”

“Oh, I did! I haven’t seen you looking so human since you first crucified Eul!”

jjb80.jpg

“That was five years ago. I’m entitled every once in a while” Tree replies.

“Still Tree I could tell you cared” Messa says.

“Keep it under you hat, Frenchie, I don’t want to ruin my reputation.”

“Your secret is safe with me. No one will ever know! But what about Primus, Marlene, and Taurus, her so-called family that arranged this horrible ordeal for Roxanne; do they get away scot-free?”

“Messa, I can only take care of one issue at a time and right now I have lost my Seagram’s.”

“You left it on the mound before you carried Roxanne down. I’ll order another for you” Messa says. “Is she going to make it?”

“I don’t know, Messa. I’m a better lawyer than I am a doctor…

Tree

Roxie image borrowed from manip done for the first time Tree crucified Eul…

Epilogue- Part 1

So if you are wondering what happened to the architects of Roxanne Hart’s crucifixion let me fill you in.

Primus flew to Australia in a private plane provided by the chancellor of the UVM (after he made a substantial donation to Despard Wragg’s ‘retirement fund’). It was hardly the first class corporate jet he had expected to be on as the C-47 was a surplus purchase from ‘Rodent Air’ and obviously a WWII surplus purchase prior to that…

c-47 b.jpg

He sat among dozens of 55 gallon drums of aviation fuel carried to extend the ancient plane’s range comforted only by the two suitcases packed with millions of dollars in bearer bonds and cash from his ill-gotten gains. I was glad to see him go but question the choice of fleeing to a British Empire penal colony.

(please, just let Tree talk –Ulrika)

As for Taurus on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 on a line of credit extended with the legal demise of his ‘beloved sister’ Roxie purchased a barely preowned Ferrari, partied celebrating mourning Roxie’s death on the cross much of the night and became a poster child for both ‘Don’t Drink and Drive’ and ‘Buckle up for Safety’. Three people showed up at his funeral.

1 wrecked F.jpg

As for Marlene… wait for Epilogue Part 2…

Tree

Last edited:
Oh, and one more thing. Please tighten the fucking carriage bolts!!!!! Sheesh! You have any idea how much it hurts every time the crossbeam shifts...ouch!!!!

That is what is known as 'customer feedback', Tree. :cool:

It's not usual to issue a customer satisfaction survey to the crucified, so this is a pearl of great price! :D

. I’m a better lawyer than I am a doctor…

Tree

He's been a great attorney for Barb, Roxie...take heart!

Epilogue- Part 1

he made a substantial donation to Despard Wragg’s ‘retirement fund’

That's what I love about Tree's stories. The happy endings! :)

Epilogue- Part 1

So if you are wondering what happened to the architects of Roxanne Hart’s crucifixion let me fill you in.

Primus flew to Australia in a private plane provided by the chancellor of the UVM (after he made a substantial donation to Despard Wragg’s ‘retirement fund’). It was hardly the first class corporate jet he had expected to be on as the C-47 was a surplus purchase from ‘Rodent Air’ and obviously a WWII surplus purchase prior to that…

View attachment 327893

He sat among dozens of 55 gallon drums of aviation fuel carried to extend the ancient plane’s range comforted only by the two suitcases packed with millions of dollars in bearer bonds and cash from his ill-gotten gains. I was glad to see him go but question the choice of fleeing to a British Empire penal colony.

(please, just let Tree talk –Ulrika)

As for Taurus on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 on a line of credit extended with the legal demise of his ‘beloved sister’ Roxie purchased a barely preowned Ferrari, partied celebrating mourning Roxie’s death on the cross much of the night and became a poster child for both ‘Don’t Drink and Drive’ and ‘Buckle up for Safety’. Three people showed up at his funeral.

View attachment 327894

As for Marlene… wait for Epilogue Part 2…

Tree

00028156.Little.Caprice.jpg Epilogue Part 2 .... ??????? :confused:

Starting to worry the epilogue could turn out to be as long as the story ...

View attachment 327901 Epilogue Part 2 .... ??????? :confused:

Only three parts, Barb. But remember back in October this was going to be a short story...

Tree

But remember if you elect me president Tree will not get away with such ramblings...
trump 001.jpg
...I will make CF great again...

"If I might add, Tree's long winded bloviating could be the greatest source of man-made global warming we know of..."
hillary.jpg

...Bastard and bitch...

T

So we come to Marlene who has already been taken into custody of the IMF. She is presented to an IMA tribunal. Even bound naked before the men Marlene is defiant saying “I will take you all down!”

It is really not a good strategy to win friends and sway your enemies.
bondage 062.jpg

Marlene is quickly convicted as an ‘enemy of the state’ and attempted bribery of the IMA and sentenced to death with her execution to be carried out immediately so her threats against the IMA can not be made public! There is a ‘pirated’ shot of Marlene being brought to the preparation room for her execution.

exe death walk 003.jpg

Marlene is bound to a chair and she hears scissors click behind her. She asks “What are you doing?”

“I am cutting your hair so the bidders can see your face when you are hanged. Consider yourself lucky, cunt, you could have been #7 on a cross.”

yupar 30.jpg

Marlene is brought to the execution chamber where two dozen of the highest bidders will watch her hanging in person with a few million more watching on RR Entertainment’s Platinum Entertainment Channel. As the IMF matron sets the noose around Marlene’s neck she asks “Are you ready to dance, Marlene?”

jjb144.jpg

“Does it fucking matter?” Marlene replies… not exactly the best last words for a quote but you live with what you get. Marlene looks out into the darkness past the flood lights…

roxie Marlene hang.jpg

…and before she can speak again the platform falls from beneath her feet. She puts on quite a show for being hanged.

jjb145.jpg

It was still more merciful than Roxie’s 48 hours crucified.

Speaking of Roxie does Tree need to write about her recovery or autopsy???

Tree

Only Epilogue 3 left here...

View attachment 327901 Epilogue Part 2 .... ??????? :confused:

Just let him keep busy with Roxie, Barb.

Otherwise he might try to help you with your desert ordeal, and you're in enough trouble there without his skills in law and carpentry helping the Mukhabarat.

So we come to Marlene who has already been taken into custody of the IMF. She is presented to an IMA tribunal. Even bound naked before the men Marlene is defiant saying “I will take you all down!”

It is really not a good strategy to win friends and sway your enemies.
View attachment 327923

Marlene is quickly convicted as an ‘enemy of the state’ and attempted bribery of the IMA and sentenced to death with her execution to be carried out immediately so her threats against the IMA can not be made public! There is a ‘pirated’ shot of Marlene being brought to the preparation room for her execution.

View attachment 327924

Marlene is bound to a chair and she hears scissors click behind her. She asks “What are you doing?”

“I am cutting your hair so the bidders can see your face when you are hanged. Consider yourself lucky, cunt, you could have been #7 on a cross.”

View attachment 327927

Marlene is brought to the execution chamber where two dozen of the highest bidders will watch her hanging in person with a few million more watching on RR Entertainment’s Platinum Entertainment Channel. As the IMF matron sets the noose around Marlene’s neck she asks “Are you ready to dance, Marlene?”

View attachment 327925

“Does it fucking matter?” Marlene replies… not exactly the best last words for a quote but you live with what you get. Marlene looks out into the darkness past the flood lights…

View attachment 327928

…and before she can speak again the platform falls from beneath her feet. She puts on quite a show for being hanged.

View attachment 327926

It was still more merciful than Roxie’s 48 hours crucified.

Speaking of Roxie does Tree need to write about her recovery or autopsy???

Tree

Only Epilogue 3 left here...

I'm not dead yet!!!!!!

NotDeadYet.jpg

I told you it would be a three part epilogue...

So it comes down to Roxanne Hart. She does survive her ordeal on the cross even demanding she is re-tagged. Tree wins his second court case not only proving she is both alive but that her executors of her trust fund conspired to kill her thus freeing the billions in assets to her immediately. In gratitude she bought Tree two Bentleys and an Aston Martin to replace those wrecked by Barb and Siss but also wrote him a check for north of $1,000,OOO to cover his credit card bills they racked up. She recovered quite well, deciding to keep the spike wounds open and spent late august in the Anjou province with her new friend Messaline. She watched chained to a tree as the gardeners brought out a pair of crosses.

Roxanne asked if one was ‘her cross’. Messa assured her one was the one had been crucified on and the other was hers. Roxanne asked “For how long?”

“Until sunset tomorrow if you like.”

Roxie looked at the crosses and said “Can we make it until Monday morning?”

eul messa visit two.jpg

“Whatever you want, Roxanne, but before we are crucified I have a special present for you. This time you will hang crucified properly adorned with your tag. Let’s get it on you…”

Fin

Tree

So it comes down to Roxanne Hart. She does survive her ordeal on the cross even demanding she is re-tagged. Tree wins his second court case not only proving she is both alive but that her executors of her trust fund conspired to kill her thus freeing the billions in assets to her immediately. In gratitude she bought Tree two Bentleys and an Aston Martin to replace those wrecked by Barb and Siss but also wrote him a check for north of $1,000,OOO to cover his credit card bills they racked up. She recovered quite well, deciding to keep the spike wounds open and spent late august in the Anjou province with her new friend Messaline. She watched chained to a tree as the gardeners brought out a pair of crosses.

Roxanne asked if one was ‘her cross’. Messa assured her one was the one had been crucified on and the other was hers. Roxanne asked “For how long?”

View attachment 328144

“Whatever you want, Roxanne, but before we are crucified I have a special present for you. This time you will hang crucified properly adorned with your tag. Let’s get it on you…”

Fin

Tree

Marlene got her just desserts...but Primus? I may have to pay him a special visit someday after I recover.

I'll think about my revenge...after all, time is all I have now...

View attachment 328144

Fin

Tree

I was wondering where all this was heading. Great ending Tree.

I was glad to see that Roxie survived.

Back
Top Bottom