Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
You have me mixed up with Roxie....isn't she the one with the tag? :confused:

Rosie, Roxie, tags, crosses, it's all too much for me! I've been away and can't keep up with all the naked women being punished by Tree.
HELP!

(is there a guide available, with simple diagrams?)

You have me mixed up with Roxie....isn't she the one with the tag? :confused:
While I am sure you would rather forget two pages back Tree's sister Joan tagged you...
bar in 009 b.jpg
While it surprises no one that having your naked body displayed with legs splayed and gentiles exposed before your former class would be a 'ho-hum' event for the slutty condemned cunt Barbaria, we would have thought having you labia pierce with a searing hot ring would not fade from memory so quickly...
Rosie, Roxie, tags, crosses, it's all too much for me! I've been away and can't keep up with all the naked women being punished by Tree.
HELP!

(is there a guide available, with simple diagrams?)
No there is no simple guide... Try keeping track and writing this crap!!!

Tree

A few days before I will be used as a prop for Joan Tree’s demonstration of how to flog a condemned cunt (that being me) I am brought to the visitor’s cell. I wonder who could want to see me when he walks in. He stands by the sign on the wall and lights a Marlboro then hands me a pack of Madame Wu’s. I take one and he lights it for me. What can they do to me anyway?

“Who did you piss off, Barb?” Tree asks me.

“Just about everyone, I think, why do you ask?”

“Joan sent me your 2015 faculty picture. I thought it was a joke” Tree explains.

barb 020.jpg

“I didn’t find it funny. But I am still a professor at the university. If they fire me before I’m crucified I can sue and they can’t execute me until it goes through court which could take years.”

“When you are crucified they specified tall crosses for you, Roxie, and Siss. Including the platform when you are raised your head is going to be about 25 feet above street level. When you look down Grand Avenue you’re going to be able to see the western suburbs of Minneapolis.”

“Fucking great news, Tree” I say as he lights another Madame Wu for me. I inhale deeply and ask “Are you and your crew doing my…”

I can’t bring myself to say ‘crucifixion’. He nods and I ask “If you get the time beforehand, could we have a conjugal visit?”

“I think that can be arranged” He says.

“How about one with Roxie and Siss?”

“I do my best” he says then leaves me alone in the cell…

madame wu 5.jpg

Tree

A few days before I will be used as a prop for Joan Tree’s demonstration of how to flog a condemned cunt (that being me) I am brought to the visitor’s cell. I wonder who could want to see me when he walks in. He stands by the sign on the wall and lights a Marlboro then hands me a pack of Madame Wu’s. I take one and he lights it for me. What can they do to me anyway?

“Joan sent me your 2015 faculty picture. I thought it was a joke” Tree explains.

View attachment 183958

“I didn’t find it funny. But I am still a professor at the university. If they fire me before I’m crucified I can sue and they can’t execute me until it goes through court which could take years.”

“When you are crucified they specified tall crosses for you, Roxie, and Siss. Including the platform when you are raised your head is going to be about 25 feet above street level. When you look down Grand Avenue you’re going to be able to see the western suburbs of Minneapolis.”

“Fucking great news, Tree” I say as he lights another Madame Wu for me. I inhale deeply and ask “Are you and your crew doing my…”

I can’t bring myself to say ‘crucifixion’. He nods and I ask “If you get the time beforehand, could we have a conjugal visit?”

View attachment 183959

Tree

Some looked at Rome from their crosses, some Pompeii, some Jerusalem.

Barb gets Minneapolis :rolleyes:

While I am sure you would rather forget two pages back Tree's sister Joan tagged you...
View attachment 183929
While it surprises no one that having your naked body displayed with legs splayed and gentiles exposed before your former class would be a 'ho-hum' event for the slutty condemned cunt Barbaria, we would have thought having you labia pierce with a searing hot ring would not fade from memory so quickly...

No there is no simple guide... Try keeping track and writing this crap!!!

Tree
Just like Barb's breasts this thread is really bouncing around. Now we even have the Gentiles being brought in. Pp wonders what that sect can offer to Roxie's tagging.

:spank:
Tree gets angry when his rudimentary typing skills are criticized...:spank:

Tree will have noticed that Wragg was wise enough to let it pass :rolleyes:

He's been known to set Leo onto people for less...:eek:

And Joan for less still :eek: :eek: :eek:

View attachment 183958

View attachment 183959

Tree

I am worried about how fast my 2015 faculty picture will go viral once it hits the Internet:eek:....must be the effect this Madame Wu has on me:p...I really should be worrying about being crucified on a cross so high I can see clear across the Mississippi from the heart of St. Paul. :rolleyes:

00003830.Little.Caprice.jpg Ok, it hasn't happened yet ... I need to get a grip .... how about that conjugal visit?
:)

Next day at class…

I am brought to a field in something one might get married in except for the belt around my waist and the handcuffs, unless it was a ‘Tree family wedding’- I might fit in there. I am brought from the car and find a couple hundred of my former students surrounding me and a vacant post with ropes that I can only assume are waiting for my wrists.. I fallen from their instructor and a premier leader at the University of the Virgin Martyrs to an object of the lust and distain of the students I recently lectured.

WEDDING 57The cuffs are removed followed by the belt. I am ordered to remove the top of this ridiculous costume and to go to the post. There is no escape and no purpose in inviting any more of Joan Tree’s wrath. Bare chested I walk to the massive post…
wedding 057.jpg

I raise my arms and two men in monk’s garments fix my wrist to post. As they work the knots I smell the fresh blood on the wood that is both rough and polished by the flesh of women that have preceded me. Between my toes I feel the ooze off excrement that overwhelms my senses and pray I won’t add to the pile on the rock.

whip 59 a.jpg

At least the bastards wore sandals that might have been worn to an event like this. I get pissed off when men wear tennis shoes to these reenactments…

The full skirt is pulled for my hips and I stand naked on the stone bound to this foul post. I hope they enjoy the show. One of the ‘monks’ whips me with a flogger…

whip 059.jpg

…while the other uses a bullwhip. Joan Tree narrates my suffering. So kind of her…. And yes, they beat me hard enough I shit and pissed for them…

Barbaria

It was nice of Tree to come by…

…come on, he isn’t all bad…

And being whipped naked before what used to be my class would have been orgasmic if I hadn’t passed out… I hate Joan Tree… In conjunction with ‘RR Video Productions she had Roxie bound on a dorm roof and would stay there until she pissed for the camera…

gs 040.jpg

I hope the fucking rodent is happy…

Barb

Tree

Next day at class…

I am brought to a field in something one might get married in except for the belt around my waist and the handcuffs, unless it was a ‘Tree family wedding’- I might fit in there. I am brought from the car and find a couple hundred of my former students surrounding me and a vacant post with ropes that I can only assume are waiting for my wrists.. I fallen from their instructor and a premier leader at the University of the Virgin Martyrs to an object of the lust and distain of the students I recently lectured.

WEDDING 57The cuffs are removed followed by the belt. I am ordered to remove the top of this ridiculous costume and to go to the post. There is no escape and no purpose in inviting any more of Joan Tree’s wrath. Bare chested I walk to the massive post…
View attachment 183985

I raise my arms and two men in monk’s garments fix my wrist to post. As they work the knots I smell the fresh blood on the wood that is both rough and polished by the flesh of women that have preceded me. Between my toes I feel the ooze off excrement that overwhelms my senses and pray I won’t add to the pile on the rock.

View attachment 183987

At least the bastards wore sandals that might have been worn to an event like this. I get pissed off when men wear tennis shoes to these reenactments…

The full skirt is pulled for my hips and I stand naked on the stone bound to this foul post. I hope they enjoy the show. One of the ‘monks’ whips me with a flogger…

View attachment 183986

…while the other uses a bullwhip. Joan Tree narrates my suffering. So kind of her…. And yes, they beat me hard enough I shit and pissed for them…

Barbaria

OMG TREE! What can I say but ... :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Oh, and....Joan must be mistaken...Barb never shits or pees in public... that must be an RR productions computer simulated special effect.;)

It was nice of Tree to come by…

…come on, he isn’t all bad…

And being whipped naked before what used to be my class would have been orgasmic if I hadn’t passed out… I hate Joan Tree… In conjunction with ‘RR Video Productions she had Roxie bound on a dorm roof and would stay there until she pissed for the camera…

View attachment 183994

I hope the fucking rodent is happy…

Barb

Tree

What is this obsession with pissing???? :confused:

Oh well, get with it Barb....

Yay.jpg Yay, nice stream Rox
ie!! (I never really was any good at cheerleading)

[QUOTE="Barbaria1, post: 153250, member: 13545"]OMG TREE! What can I say but ... :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Oh, and....Joan must be mistaken...Barb never shits or pees in public... that must be an RR productions computer simulated special effect.;)
[/QUOTE]
The whip never lies,Barb

Tree

What is this obsession with pissing???? :confused:

Oh well, get with it Barb....

View attachment 184145 Yay, nice stream Rox
ie!! (I never really was any good at cheerleading)

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I just couldn't hold it anymore.

We three will be pissing (and worse) on our crosses Barb...:eek:

Might as well get rid of some of it now...just don't drink the water when they offer it to you on the cross...:D

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I just couldn't hold it anymore.

We three will be pissing (and worse) on our crosses Barb...:eek:

Might as well get rid of some of it now...just don't drink the water when they offer it to you on the cross...:D

winking.jpg Good advice Roxie...thanks.

This is a repost my story 2 segments ago with all the correct pictures...(#253 above, there is no new text...)

Next day at class…

wedding 057.jpg

The cuffs are removed followed by the belt. I am ordered to remove the top of this ridiculous costume and to go to the post. There is no escape and no purpose in inviting any more of Joan Tree’s wrath. Bare chested I walk to the massive post…

whip waiting.jpg

whip 59 a.jpg

whip 059.jpg

Barbaria

Back
Top Bottom