Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh wow!!! Incredible artwork Tree!!! I look exhausted and humiliated to be on public display like this in my home town (remember I am the one that everyone knows...just no way I can cover up my nakedness ... ). Siss just can't keep quiet, as usual. And Roxie looks like she is either having the time of her life or in a state of total shock after watching her mother's lewd public performance at her expense (I won't mention her defecation). And that crowd deserves anything Siss wants to throw at them; their behavior is disgraceful.

I must say I'm underwhelmed by the amount of sympathy shown by the good citizens of St Paul :rolleyes:

It is nearly midnight on May fourth and the festivities of the University of Virgin Martyrs’ Spring Festival are still going full song. Usually the food and drink vendors shut down at 10 PM but the city council granted a waiver allowing them to remain opened until 1 AM because of the triple crucifixion. The extra $250K the city took in with sales tax easily covered the police overtime.

The crowd is rowdy yet not unruly. Let Roxie tell us…

I’m having a bad enough time trying to breathe yet next to me Siss, who was raised a half hour before me is still trading insults and profanities with the crowd below…

001 g.jpg

...yell down for them to go ahead and jack off (masturbate) like the horny perverts they are. To the people ogling us from the second floor windows she suggests they get binoculars so they see every quiver of her tits.

siss and roxie.jpg

I don’t know when she gets the energy. To my right hangs Barb. It must be horrible for her. As humiliating as this is for Siss and me she is a well know professor in the community and thousands of people know her and she knows many of them. As terrible as it is that some of family and people I thought friends are here I can’t imagine what is going through poor Barb’s mind as they cheer and make lewd taunts with every move of her naked body displayed and tortured on her cross.

crowd picture 11 a.jpg

I call over to her and tell her I am sorry I caused all this. She looks at me and says “They would have found a reason to crucify me whether you were here or not.

crux pose 044 b.jpg

Her absolution of me does little to make me feel any better about all this.

Even in the warm glow of the spotlights I feel the night’s air cooling. What hell will it be when they are off? Maybe a cold night will speed Death’s visit and end this agony. In the meantime I continue on this arduous task of dying nailed to a cross.

crux pose 062 a.jpg

All I wanted was a tag…

-Roxie

Tree

crux pose 062 a.jpg All I wanted was a tag…

-Roxie

Tree keeps reminding me I am responsible for my predicament.

Tagged

All I ever wanted was a tag
A small piece of metal between my legs
Riveted to my labium
Embossed with my execution date
It thrilled me with delight
Thinking of the metal, bright
That dangled from my cunt
Tickling me between my thighs

I had to go commando
Since I couldn’t wear my panties
Or jeans or tights or khakis
Just a sexy miniskirt
Under which my tag would dangle, dangle
Just out of sight of prying eyes
When I sit and cross my legs
Or bound up a flight of stairs

It made me feel so free, yet naughty
Caused me problems in the potty
Yet I was so proud to get that metal tag
With the red “C” for crucifixion
Now, that might seem a contradiction
Why I could be so glib about my dying
When I really should be crying
Knowing my life would soon be taken

But for the crux junkie that I am
That date seemed so far ahead
So when the time arrived
For me to surrender and to die
I might have had some other thoughts
About being nailed naked to a cross
What had seemed so sensual, erotic
Was filling me with dread

Now, after six hours hanging nailed
Cursing, writhing, hear me wail
On the rough wood above the crowd
With Siss and Barb we make a trio
I still sense the tag between my thighs
As I push up and wiggle side to side
It reminds me of my great addiction
To my thoughts of crucifixion

As evening covers us with darkness
I wonder will I live to see the dawn
Pain flows from nailed wrists and feet
To every muscle, every bone
The crowds they won’t go home
It’s quite the party for us three
(Mom seems to have a new boyfriend!)
All I can do is moan and poop and pee

So come up close and give a stare
Between my thighs so long and bare
Spread wide for your prying eyes
See it dangling my cunt
The tag of which I was so proud
See it catch the evening lights
Yes, I always wanted this damn tag
But, was it worth the price I paid…

All I wanted was a tag…

View attachment 191358 All I wanted was a tag…

-Roxie

All I wanted was a tag…

Roxie - what a delightful poem.
I am currently trying to read this thread from start to finish - what an amazing collection of comments, digs, in-jokes etc. etc.
Bet you never thought it would run to 24 pages when you started it.

Anyway, once again a great piece of poetry.

Crucifer - I too want a tag

Crucifer - I too want a tag

Owwwch! :eek:

View attachment 191358 All I wanted was a tag…

-Roxie

Tree keeps reminding me I am responsible for my predicament.

Tagged

All I ever wanted was a tag
A small piece of metal between my legs
Riveted to my labium
Embossed with my execution date
It thrilled me with delight
Thinking of the metal, bright
That dangled from my cunt
Tickling me between my thighs

I had to go commando
Since I couldn’t wear my panties
Or jeans or tights or khakis
Just a sexy miniskirt
Under which my tag would dangle, dangle
Just out of sight of prying eyes
When I sit and cross my legs
Or bound up a flight of stairs

It made me feel so free, yet naughty
Caused me problems in the potty
Yet I was so proud to get that metal tag
With the red “C” for crucifixion
Now, that might seem a contradiction
Why I could be so glib about my dying
When I really should be crying
Knowing my life would soon be taken

But for the crux junkie that I am
That date seemed so far ahead
So when the time arrived
For me to surrender and to die
I might have had some other thoughts
About being nailed naked to a cross
What had seemed so sensual, erotic
Was filling me with dread

Now, after six hours hanging nailed
Cursing, writhing, hear me wail
On the rough wood above the crowd
With Siss and Barb we make a trio
I still sense the tag between my thighs
As I push up and wiggle side to side
It reminds me of my great addiction
To my thoughts of crucifixion

As evening covers us with darkness
I wonder will I live to see the dawn
Pain flows from nailed wrists and feet
To every muscle, every bone
The crowds they won’t go home
It’s quite the party for us three
(Mom seems to have a new boyfriend!)
All I can do is moan and poop and pee

So come up close and give a stare
Between my thighs so long and bare
Spread wide for your prying eyes
See it dangling my cunt
The tag of which I was so proud
See it catch the evening lights
Yes, I always wanted this damn tag
But, was it worth the price I paid…

All I wanted was a tag…

Omigod. :eek:

She's done it again. :rolleyes:

Send for fresh supplies of Kleenex! ;)

Kleenex.jpg

It is near midnight when Tree heads for his hotel room, a small dive on Grand Avenue where he could see the stage from his window. It really wasn’t a bad place But he was in a foul mood because he couldn’t find a coffee shop in walking distance of the stage that carried ‘Eulalia’ Premium Grind Coffee’ and none of them had whisky to add to his coffee and his flask was getting low.

He walked into the room lit only by the half-broken neon sign and streetlights. He saw the naked dame on his bed and lit a cigarette. He astutely noted “Barb is hanging on a cross so you aren’t her.”

bar in 034.jpg

“No I am Roxanne’s grieving mother” she replied.

Tree raised an eyebrow. Roxie is a young woman but her mother looked a good 20 years younger than he. He takes a drag off the cigarette while he knocks the smoke detector off the wall with the butt of his gun. He asked “what were you, twelve when you had her?”

“I was a bit older than that but she was my big mistake. Do you want to fuck???”

Tree

It is near midnight when Tree heads for his hotel room, a small dive on Grand Avenue where he could see the stage from his window. It really wasn’t a bad place But he was in a foul mood because he couldn’t find a coffee shop in walking distance of the stage that carried ‘Eulalia’ Premium Grind Coffee’ and none of them had whisky to add to his coffee and his flask was getting low.

He walked into the room lit only by the half-broken neon sign and streetlights. He saw the naked dame on his bed and lit a cigarette. He astutely noted “Barb is hanging on a cross so you aren’t her.”

View attachment 191375

“No I am Roxanne’s grieving mother” she replied.

Tree raised an eyebrow. Roxie is a young woman but her mother looked a good 20 years younger than he. He takes a drag off the cigarette while he knocks the smoke detector off the wall with the butt of his gun. He asked “what were you, twelve when you had her?”

“I was a bit older than that but she was my big mistake. Do you want to fuck???”

Tree

knowing look.jpg Somehow I knew it was all going to come down to this....once a Tree, always a Tree :rolleyes:

I knew the nails would slam hard
split bone and flesh
but it's the way they
scrap and grind as I try to center
find
stay

there must be a place
a way to make it stop
for just a moment

stop it!

stop it!

no more, please!!!

the stiffness gashes and grinds

punishing splendor

never understood

I surrender!!!!!!

1:00 AM, CDT, the fifth of May…

The spotlights go out and the crowd begins to disperse. Crews from RR Entertainment begin to break down the audio-visual equipment (there are pickets from both the IBEW and CWA as his crews remove cables. Most of the crowd left is too drunk to read their signs). Above the stage Barb, Roxie, and Siss now hang illuminated only by the streetlights and they feel the chilly air envelop their bodies.

bakground 001 a.jpg

Will they see the morning? The full moon casts an eerie light upon them…

Tree

1:00 AM, CDT, the fifth of May…

The spotlights go out and the crowd begins to disperse. Crews from RR Entertainment begin to break down the audio-visual equipment (there are pickets from both the IBEW and CWA as his crews remove cables. Most of the crowd left is too drunk to read their signs). Above the stage Barb, Roxie, and Siss now hang illuminated only by the streetlights and they feel the chilly air envelop their bodies.

View attachment 191532

Will they see the morning? The full moon casts an eerie light upon them…

Tree

God, it's getting cold. I am almost done, blood running down my arms and sides ... and between my toes. At least I haven't fouled myself like that rookie Roxie. Siss finally tired of throwing invective at every living thing below us. Her head has slumped down on her chest. She has surrendered and is thinking now in the abstract of another place and time. Roxie is still going strong...spouting crux poetry of the highest quality no less. Tree has tired of the whole affair (ran out of Marlboro cigarettes and Seagram's) and retired to a hotel room with Roxie's mom. Bull and Gunner and the rest of the crew are cleaning up. The crowd is either going home, or passed out all over Grand Avenue. The city is toting up the damages so they can present a bill to THT productions. RR is gathering in his cameras. I shiver involuntarily as the cold penetrates my naked body. I look down on my heaving breasts, at my knees bent as I slide ever further down on my stipe of fine French timber supplied by the ever-ready-t0-please Messaline. I try to push up but find I am too weak. I allow my knees to part, and one last staggering drunk points up at my pussy and says, "hey, didn't I have a class from that bitch? I recognize her now." I mouth "fuck you" at him, and he seems pleased. What a night. I am going to close my eyes now and hope it was all a bad dream.

Back
Top Bottom