Nails pierce her flesh
Wonder pierces her heart
Such beauty in suffering
Such passion in pain
She could not imagine
To hang
Between heaven and earth
Between agony and ecstasy

The crowd has dissipated and the miles of cables used for the stage lighting, PA speakers, and large screen monitors have been removed, along with the lights, speakers, and screens themselves. Only cables that ran from the cameras and microphones to the RR Video Productions truck remained. There were no camera men as the cameras were remotely controlled. The largest group of people below the crosses is bored IMF troops guarding the site. In his hotel room Tree comforted Roxie’s grieving mother.

hc 015.jpg

In addition to the constant pain boredom crept over the crucified women. At least when the crowd was there hurling insults and lewd comments it helped pass the time. Now the women looked down an empty Grand Avenue where the most action was the flashing traffic signals. With the boredom their minds wandered. Not surprisingly, their thoughts landed in similar places…

I arrived at my Golgotha and stripped of the last of my garments. Look down at the cross I have carried here wearing only the crown of thorns they have crowned me with. They mock me and show me three horrifying spikes and told me I would soon wear my new ‘jewelry’.

They nail me to the cross and raise me. I am blinded with pain as the cross drops in the hole!

angel 006.jpg

As the day turns into night I realize my crucifixion is every bit as much about tortuous punishment as it to execute me.

bethany side pose.jpg

-Roxie

And Barb…

I was bought before a crowd, stripped, and flogged until I could not stand anymore.

slave whip 028.jpg

My crime is loving my Mistress Siss. Her father demanded I be eliminated as a this slave was corrupting his daughter. My only hope was that there was the criminal Tree also to be crucified and Pontius Admi has agreed to let the crowd to pardon one of us. Tree was a serial rapist and also murdered a peasant girl in a most gruesome way.

I am presented with him. He is dressed in a simple robe and irons. I wear iron too along with the bleeding wounds from my scourging and a filthy loin cloth. You can guess who got pardoned.

Before they raise my cross they shove tiara of thorns on my head and tell me to imagine it’s the jewels a privileged free women. Now I hang crucified am no longer hoping to survive. I beg for death’s visit...

crux 1a765f80383689e5743caeb160e9a744-d6aawbu.jpg

-Barb

Then Siss’ mind wandered…

I lived with my uncle. My parents have die- first my father then my mother. I Believe my uncle poisoned his brother so he could have my mother and when she refused his advances he poisoned her. He then turned his lust towards me. I was not interested in his advances as I love my servants, Barbaria and Roxanne…

002.jpg

So now I hang crucified with my servants. It is a fair trade dying in this cross rather than submit to him. My only guilt is Barbaria and Roxanne hang on crosses on either side of me. They demand they be allowed to accompany in death. I look up and beg the gods to take them quickly. I will bear their suffering…

crux pose 40 a.jpg

-Siss

But the reality is they hang crucified above an empty Grand Avenue is St. Paul, Minnesota. Propane radiant heaters have been positioned at the base of each of their crosses. The IMF was not going to let the cool night expedite their deaths…

after dark.jpg

Tree

Attachments

• after dark.jpg
    after dark.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 168
The crowd has dissipated and the miles of cables used for the stage lighting, PA speakers, and large screen monitors have been removed, along with the lights, speakers, and screens themselves. Only cables that ran from the cameras and microphones to the RR Video Productions truck remained. There were no camera men as the cameras were remotely controlled. The largest group of people below the crosses is bored IMF troops guarding the site. In his hotel room Tree comforted Roxie’s grieving mother.

View attachment 191729

In addition to the constant pain boredom crept over the crucified women. At least when the crowd was there hurling insults and lewd comments it helped pass the time. Now the women looked down an empty Grand Avenue where the most action was the flashing traffic signals. With the boredom their minds wandered. Not surprisingly, their thoughts landed in similar places…

I arrived at my Golgotha and stripped of the last of my garments. Look down at the cross I have carried here wearing only the crown of thorns they have crowned me with. They mock me and show me three horrifying spikes and told me I would soon wear my new ‘jewelry’.

They nail me to the cross and raise me. I am blinded with pain as the cross drops in the hole!

View attachment 191731

As the day turns into night I realize my crucifixion is every bit as much about tortuous punishment as it to execute me.

View attachment 191733

-Roxie

And Barb…

I was bought before a crowd, stripped, and flogged until I could not stand anymore.

View attachment 191732

My crime is loving my Mistress Siss. Her father demanded I be eliminated as a this slave was corrupting his daughter. My only hope was that there was the criminal Tree also to be crucified and Pontius Admi has agreed to let the crowd to pardon one of us. Tree was a serial rapist and also murdered a peasant girl in a most gruesome way.

I am presented with him. He is dressed in a simple robe and irons. I wear iron too along with the bleeding wounds from my scourging and a filthy loin cloth. You can guess who got pardoned.

Before they raise my cross they shove tiara of thorns on my head and tell me to imagine it’s the jewels a privileged free women. Now I hang crucified am no longer hoping to survive. I beg for death’s visit...

View attachment 191735

-Barb

Then Siss’ mind wandered…

I lived with my uncle. My parents have die- first my father then my mother. I Believe my uncle poisoned his brother so he could have my mother and when she refused his advances he poisoned her. He then turned his lust towards me. I was not interested in his advances as I love my servants, Barbaria and Roxanne…

View attachment 191734

So now I hang crucified with my servants. It is a fair trade dying in this cross rather than submit to him. My only guilt is Barbaria and Roxanne hang on crosses on either side of me. They demand they be allowed to accompany in death. I look up and beg the gods to take them quickly. I will bear their suffering…

View attachment 191736

-Siss

But the reality is they hang crucified above an empty Grand Avenue is St. Paul, Minnesota. Propane radiant heaters have been positioned at the base of each of their crosses. The IMF was not going to let the cool night expedite their deaths…

View attachment 191737

Tree

Oh dear...when will this end? My mind cannot focus...indeed, many random thoughts scurry back and forth as I see activity around our crosses...

the IMF
won’t let us be
to die alone
they’ve come to play
i fear it’s true
the cover of night
conceals their plans

the wolves are out
no woman is safe
especially…
those crucified

you’d think the cross would be enough
but they have other designs on us
what has passed to now
has just been prologue
i fear...

we’re young and strong
the night is long
defenseless we hang
three naked girls
bereft of dignity
cocooned in pain
ripe, soft picking
s
for them...

i never thought too much of my breasts
they've always been there
to fill out my blouse
and catch the passing eye...
i look down between them now
poor, deflated things...
but nipples proud
to thrust forth in space
defining one limit
of my body
as i hang on the cross

my sweet pussy too
between my thighs
was mine alone
except when shared
with lovers
but now a swollen, dripping slit
exposed to foul eyes
and lecherous glares
yes, you...you know i saw you masturbate
you disgusting perverts
who stared up between my thighs
at my former prize, my gift
now of so little worth

ah Siss and Barb!
are you still beside me
my poor friends
whom I've crucified!!!

Last edited:
May Fifth dawned clear and crisp but as the sun rose over Grand Avenue around 6 AM the morning warmed up nicely. Siss says in hoarse voice “Hey, we’re still here for the ‘Cinco de Mayo’ parties.”

I know she’s trying to be cheerful. I am not up for it. –Roxie
crux pose 068 a.jpg

On Lincoln Avenue near South Dunlap Street a faded baby blue Ford Taurus that had not been washed for years and suffered lower body rust that nearly any thirty year old car with Ohio plates has sat at the curb. A block away a young woman named Rosanne was in a loft of a building being rehabbed on Grand Avenue just a block from where Siss, Barb, and Roxie hung from their crosses.

She fumbled with the ammunition as she loaded the clip, bitching “Goddamn it Roxie, you told me you were going to be crucified May fifth! Well, you certainly are that my dear sister; it’s just you didn’t tell me it would start on May fourth! You never were good with appointments and dates. I knew I should have checked the website! I can’t save you now but I can end you and your friends’ suffering!”
023.jpg

The clip was loaded and slipped in. Rosanne pulled the bolt to put the first round in the chamber and set the firing pin. She peeled off her tank top, laid out a blanket, and set the gun’s bipod. She slipped on a pair of safety glasses and stuffed her ears with foam plugs. As she looked though the scope she said “Shit, Roxie, you said you would be facing west!”

Rosanne could see that with the crosses’ stipes in the way she may not be able to deliver a clean ‘kill shot’ but she still could shorten the women’s agony. She squeezed the trigger as many times as it would take to empty the clip. The best she could tell every round at least nicked her sister and her friends.

024.gif

A plume of red mist sprays from me chest. A ‘boom’ echoes off the buildings lining the near vacant streets.

001 g.jpg

I feel a burn in my chest and think ‘Thank you Rosanne for making it!’ -Roxie

Tree

My snark only goes so far Treeman.

Cough ... Cough ... Gasps!!

View attachment 191737

Tree

My snark only goes so far Treeman.

Cough ... Cough ... Gasps!!

Oh dear...when will this end? My mind cannot focus...indeed, many random thoughts scurry back and forth as I see activity around our crosses...

Saved by propane heaters to face another day on our crosses...the 5th of May....only in Minnesota could this happen. All three of us spent the night hallucinating. Siss is snarking herself to death. Roxie waxes poetic and reflects on her body parts and the IMF, while some crazy woman who must have seen the American sniper movie takes aim at her writking body. I look down at my own long-suffering body as the morning sun reflects off my pale skin. My nipples are tight and erect in the cold morning air, dried blood covers my forearms and shattered feet. After holding it all night, I finally lose the will to resist and stain my fine French wood cross with pee. The end must be near, but somehow I don't think it is near enough. Tree will undoubtedly keep us up here for more posts still to come, so hang on girls (as if we have a choice)...what next?

Nice posts today Tree....good job of getting into our minds and drawing out thoughts, feelings and suffering.

Last edited:
The best she could tell every round at least nicked her sister and her friends.
View attachment 191775

Don't worry Barb, Roxie's sister shared the lead with all of you. I doubt you'll be around for lunch hour...

Tree

Startled by the sharp report of a rifle shot, I raise my head which had lolled to one side against one of my outstretched arms. "What was that?" I croaked, looking around for the source of the sound, then noticing the warm blood spattered across my breasts and tummy, and realizing the source of the blood was Roxie's sagging body. What the Fuck! Someone is shooting at us. More shots. Roxie's body is jerking insanely with each hit. Now Siss too. Oh shit. Burning pain in my right thigh. Oww!!! that hurts. I scream. My right hip is shattered, my body twisted half way around, blood streaming again from re-opened nail wounds on my wrists. Siss is gurgling...hit in the throat. I look up one last time to find the source of the shots.... barely able to focus....another slams into my gut...my butt slams back against the stipe, blood spurts from my nose and mouth ... damn ... Grand Avenue seems to be spinning... vision blurring....

Startled by the sharp report of a rifle shot, I raise my head which had lolled to one side against one of my outstretched arms. "What was that?" I croaked, looking around for the source of the sound, then noticing the warm blood spattered across my breasts and tummy, and realizing the source of the blood was Roxie's sagging body. What the Fuck! Someone is shooting at us. More shots. Roxie's body is jerking insanely with each hit. Now Siss too. Oh shit. Burning pain in my right thigh. Oww!!! that hurts. I scream. My right hip is shattered, my body twisted half way around, blood streaming again from re-opened nail wounds on my wrists. Siss is gurgling...hit in the throat. I look up one last time to find the source of the shots.... barely able to focus....another slams into my gut...my butt slams back against the stipe, blood spurts from my nose and mouth ... damn ... Grand Avenue seems to be spinning... vision blurring....
:very_hot::beer::clapping:

Epilog…

Roxie had not given her sister the wrong date by mistake. She knew her sister would have tried to rescue her and as good a fighter she is Roxie feared her sister would be killed or captured.

The bullets that wounded Siss, Barb, and Roxie would have not been fatal wounds if they would have received medical attention, which wasn’t going to happen! She couldn’t do kill shots because she was shooting from behind and the stipes shielded their hearts and heads but she certainly expedited their demise.

After she took the shots she pulled her top back on, put the gun in its black case and walked out the crappy blue Taurus and drove home. She was never caught and ironically even if she had the only things she could have been charged with was illegally discharging a firearm within the city limits and defacing a corpse(s), both misdemeanors. Remember that as of 12:00:01 AM May 5, 2015 Roxie, Barb, and Siss were legally dead.

Their bodies were left on the crosses until 12:30 PM, eighteen hours after the last cross bearing Roxie was raised. Their bodies were washed off and laid out on displayed at the University of the Virgin Martyrs in front of the Hall of Discipline and Punishment where Professor Barbaria Moore had last lectured.

jjb end.jpg

That night their bodies were tossed one by one into an open pit where skeletons of women that preceded them lay.

bury 011.jpg

One body was tossed on top of the other…

bury 013.jpg

..until all three were dumped in. No, they did not bother to push dirt over their bodies. It is better to let the buzzards pick their bones clean…

END

Tree

Epilog…

Roxie had not given her sister the wrong date by mistake. She knew her sister would have tried to rescue her and as good a fighter she is Roxie feared her sister would be killed or captured.

The bullets that wounded Siss, Barb, and Roxie would have not been fatal wounds if they would have received medical attention, which wasn’t going to happen! She couldn’t do kill shots because she was shooting from behind and the stipes shielded their hearts and heads but she certainly expedited their demise.

After she took the shots she pulled her top back on, put the gun in its black case and walked out the crappy blue Taurus and drove home. She was never caught and ironically even if she had the only things she could have been charged with was illegally discharging a firearm within the city limits and defacing a corpse(s), both misdemeanors. Remember that as of 12:00:01 AM May 5, 2015 Roxie, Barb, and Siss were legally dead.

Their bodies were left on the crosses until 12:30 PM, eighteen hours after the last cross bearing Roxie was raised. Their bodies were washed off and laid out on displayed at the University of the Virgin Martyrs in front of the Hall of Discipline and Punishment where Professor Barbaria Moore had last lectured.

View attachment 191845

That night their bodies were tossed one by one into an open pit where skeletons of women that preceded them lay.

View attachment 191846

View attachment 191847

..until all three were dumped in. No, they did not bother to push dirt over their bodies. It is better to let the buzzards pick their bones clean…

END

Tree

Finis 2015....the first pic is perfect. Nothing like a good-old-fashioned body pile to end a great story.

Thanks for all you put into it (and us) Tree!!!! :clapping::beer::clapping::bdsm-heart:

Epilog…

View attachment 191845

View attachment 191846

View attachment 191847

END

Tree

So, that's the end of Siss, Roxie, and Barb :( :( :(

It all ends in a mass grave in Minneapolis :( :( :(

So, they won't be taking part in any rebellions in 2015 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And Sir Despard Wragg can relax :D :D :D

What, Tree?

They have a history of sudden and unexpected resurrection? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, Gawd :doh: :doh: :doh:

Can I add my thanks to Barb's for a superb story, Tree? :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

So, they won't be taking part in any rebellions in 2015 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What, Tree?

Can I add my thanks to Barb's for a superb story, Tree? :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

thresome2.jpg Resurrected? We never die ... we are having too much fun threesome.jpg :rolleyes:;)

What, Tree?

Well as explained they only die on one thread. Barb is still a prisoner slave of Sir Wragg at the Cruxton Abbey 'Rosie's crucifixion' where a rebellion is brewing.

I thank all who contributed and must remind all this all started with Roxie wanting a tag early January just over a month ago...

Tree

View attachment 191855 Resurrected? We never die ... we are having too much fun View attachment 191856 :rolleyes:;)
Well as explained they only die on one thread. Barb is still a prisoner slave of Sir Wragg at the Cruxton Abbey 'Rosie's crucifixion' where a rebellion is brewing.

I thank all who contributed and must remind all this all started with Roxie wanting a tag early January just over a month ago...

Tree

So are we, thanks to people like you and Tree :)

Back
Top Bottom