Scandals' Resort

Go to CruxDreams.com
The overseer gives me an evil grin as he squares up to throw the stone at me. I flinch at a loud concussion followed by a series of loud booms. The sky is bright as day. Fuck they are doing fireworks for them stoning me! The rich bastards on the risers clap politely and the assholes in the cheap seat bleachers are hooting and hollering. I look back to the overseer and am confused to see him lying on the ground. Next thing I see is one overseer after another drop to the ground and the dirt beneath them turns dark. What the hell is going on? -Barb

On the veranda high above Christy is watching while bound to a column every bit as confused as Barb. Her owners Repertor, Old Slave, and Jollyrei are still swilling drinks but suddenly the drop to the floor and scramble on hands and knees into the suite. ‘What the fuck is going on’ Christy wonders.

bondage 039.jpg

Tree calmly lights another cigarette and scoops his glass in an ice tub before filling it with Seagram’s. He looks over to Ulrika and says “Aren’t you glad you ain’t there?”

“What the hell is going on?” Ulrika asks.

The fireworks are not ‘fireworks’ in the recreational sense of the word. The first concussion Barb heard was a mortar firing a flair over a kilometer overhead. As it drifts down from below its parachute it lights the area below it in light almost as bright as the noon sun. The subsequent ‘booms’ were high-explosive mortar shells hitting the IMF troop barracks, almost instantly wiping out the hundreds of reinforcement troops that had been flown in.

Repertor, Old Slave, and Jollyrei were scrambling for cover because one of the guerrilla fights was shooting apart the balustrade of the veranda’s concrete railing with a sniper rifle from 2 Km. away!

armed reb 020.jpg

The guerrilla blasting the veranda gets a radio call from Anne Moore who demands “What the hell is going on?”

“Did you see those three scramble for cover? I’ll bet they all wet their pants before they got to the door!”

“You’re supposed to be taking out hostiles!” Anne scolded.

“I would but there aren’t many left so I thought I’d check if my scope was set right. Besides, the slave tied to the column probably thinks they are hostile” the woman laughs.

Anne couldn’t argue that it wasn’t a target-rich environment. She brought a highly trained army to fight a police force more adept at getting drunken guests home safely and keeping slaves in line that fighting an assault such as she has brought to bear. As yet another flair lights the area Anne sighs “I’m going to do a ‘recon’ run and check on the others. Are you OK by yourself for a bit?”

armed rebel 071 A.jpg

“Sure, lover, just give the signal when you come back. I’d hate to put a round between you sweet tits!” she replies as she scans the scene below.

Back at the Scandals Tree house Ulrika asks what seems to be the question of the night- “What the hell is going on?”

Tree tops off his drink and lights another Marlboro. He crumples the empty pack and tosses it on the table next to the pack he knocked off earlier then tosses the Glocks from his lap to the table. He sighs and says “I’d say an invasion possibly coordinated with a rebellion. It seems to be going quit well. Try to call Gunner in your phone.”

Ulrika does but there is no signal. They have either blown up the cell towers of disabled them. Tree picks up what looks like a WWII surplus walkie-talkie and calls for Gunner who reports all is quiet around the perimeter. Ulrika wonders why they haven’t hit the Tree house and Tree laughs “They know I have a rather large…”

“Oh, shut up, Tree, I don’t want to hear it” Ulrika scoffs.

“I was going to say ‘a rather large plane’, you horny bitch!”

…could it be a rebellion that actually works? Is Tree on the side of the slaves and the guerrilla army? What the hell is going on???

T

...with apologies for ruining the quiet evening Repertor, Old Slave, and Jollyrei were enjoying on the veranda... I hope they don't get hit with a maintenance charge for damages to the condo...

The overseer gives me an evil grin as he squares up to throw the stone at me. I flinch at a loud concussion followed by a series of loud booms. The sky is bright as day. Fuck they are doing fireworks for them stoning me! The rich bastards on the risers clap politely and the assholes in the cheap seat bleachers are hooting and hollering. I look back to the overseer and am confused to see him lying on the ground. Next thing I see is one overseer after another drop to the ground and the dirt beneath them turns dark. What the hell is going on? -Barb

On the veranda high above Christy is watching while bound to a column every bit as confused as Barb. Her owners Repertor, Old Slave, and Jollyrei are still swilling drinks but suddenly the drop to the floor and scramble on hands and knees into the suite. ‘What the fuck is going on’ Christy wonders.

View attachment 355209

Tree calmly lights another cigarette and scoops his glass in an ice tub before filling it with Seagram’s. He looks over to Ulrika and says “Aren’t you glad you ain’t there?”

“What the hell is going on?” Ulrika asks.

The fireworks are not ‘fireworks’ in the recreational sense of the word. The first concussion Barb heard was a mortar firing a flair over a kilometer overhead. As it drifts down from below its parachute it lights the area below it in light almost as bright as the noon sun. The subsequent ‘booms’ were high-explosive mortar shells hitting the IMF troop barracks, almost instantly wiping out the hundreds of reinforcement troops that had been flown in.

Repertor, Old Slave, and Jollyrei were scrambling for cover because one of the guerrilla fights was shooting apart the balustrade of the veranda’s concrete railing with a sniper rifle from 2 Km. away!

View attachment 355207

The guerrilla blasting the veranda gets a radio call from Anne Moore who demands “What the hell is going on?”

“Did you see those three scramble for cover? I’ll bet they all wet their pants before they got to the door!”

“You’re supposed to be taking out hostiles!” Anne scolded.

“I would but there aren’t many left so I thought I’d check if my scope was set right. Besides, the slave tied to the column probably thinks they are hostile” the woman laughs.

Anne couldn’t argue that it wasn’t a target-rich environment. She brought a highly trained army to fight a police force more adept at getting drunken guests home safely and keeping slaves in line that fighting an assault such as she has brought to bear. As yet another flair lights the area Anne sighs “I’m going to do a ‘recon’ run and check on the others. Are you OK by yourself for a bit?”

View attachment 355208

“Sure, lover, just give the signal when you come back. I’d hate to put a round between you sweet tits!” she replies as she scans the scene below.

Back at the Scandals Tree house Ulrika asks what seems to be the question of the night- “What the hell is going on?”

Tree tops off his drink and lights another Marlboro. He crumples the empty pack and tosses it on the table next to the pack he knocked off earlier then tosses the Glocks from his lap to the table. He sighs and says “I’d say an invasion possibly coordinated with a rebellion. It seems to be going quit well. Try to call Gunner in your phone.”

Ulrika does but there is no signal. They have either blown up the cell towers of disabled them. Tree picks up what looks like a WWII surplus walkie-talkie and calls for Gunner who reports all is quiet around the perimeter. Ulrika wonders why they haven’t hit the Tree house and Tree laughs “They know I have a rather large…”

“Oh, shut up, Tree, I don’t want to hear it” Ulrika scoffs.

“I was going to say ‘a rather large plane’, you horny bitch!”

…could it be a rebellion that actually works? Is Tree on the side of the slaves and the guerrilla army? What the hell is going on???

T

...with apologies for ruining the quiet evening Repertor, Old Slave, and Jollyrei were enjoying on the veranda... I hope they don't get hit with a maintenance charge for damages to the condo...

Well, it does seem to be going well, right? Now somebody get me out of this hole in the ground before someone decides to stone me despite the disruption!!!!

What?:mad: My colleagues and I object. A maintenance charge because your mad sister can't maintain security while she's working herself up over stoning Barb?:p:confused:
Maybe she could learn to do more than one thing at a time. :rolleyes:
I think we know where the responsibility for any damages to the condo lie, and her name rhymes with "Stone Knee". :cool:

Well, since Repertor and Jollyrei 'voted' me to do the housework today, I'd better think about the damage to the veranda. I release Christy from the column, but keeping her hands tied behind her back set her to picking up all the pieces with her mouth (can't let slave-handling standards slip just because of a little warfare). Good job I had that quick-drying cement to hand, planned to threaten Christy with concrete booties if she wasn't a good girl, but I'm dammed if I'm paying a maintenace charge. Us old'uns know enough bodging tricks to get away with this.

If this rebellion succeeds, do you think we still get to keep the girl?

Well, since Repertor and Jollyrei 'voted' me to do the housework today, I'd better think about the damage to the veranda. I release Christy from the column, but keeping her hands tied behind her back set her to picking up all the pieces with her mouth (can't let slave-handling standards slip just because of a little warfare). Good job I had that quick-drying cement to hand, planned to threaten Christy with concrete booties if she wasn't a good girl, but I'm dammed if I'm paying a maintenace charge. Us old'uns know enough bodging tricks to get away with this.

If this rebellion succeeds, do you think we still get to keep the girl?
Back when I rented apartments they would charge you for each nail hole left from hanging pictures. They didn't sell plaster spackle at the grocery store where I bought my beer but they did sell toothpaste. Through trial and error I found Colgate 'original' worked best to fill the holes and often needed no touch-up paint!:D

I think Old Slave has a better idea using concrete to patch up the bullet damages but this being a resort island with only one hardware store run by Rodent Industries (part of RR global business empire) he's screwed just buying the cement.:devil:

As for Christy she will be rewarded by Old Slave and friends if she does a good job...

couple 065.gif

...or be made into an anchor for Old Slave's yacht!

stock cement.gif

When Old Slave went to the hardware store he told the manger he needed cement to do the latter and the manager offered to give him the cement for exclusive RR Entertainment Video rights. The wily Old Slave willingly agreed, pulled out a 138 page contract of which the store manager would not have understood two-thirds of if he had read it, and Old Slave got the cement patch for free....

Tree

:eek: Ooooooh ! It seems that a great new rebellion is coming ....

Messa has ordered that her boats could quickly carry her French Premium Wood to USA : so, she wants that they are in a hard training !!!

tumblr_mzu6of8aMp1soqeaqo1_400.gif

... and she makes that her slaves workers'women could quickly get down and saw much more trees ... :devil::very_hot:
article-2210036-15369BBD000005DC-877_634x757.jpg 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom