Second Life Pics Of Messaline ( Paskell49)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do avoid that , like willowfall, the woman'warrior is also my avatar in SL , but with dark hairs ...
To do that, I'm obliged to get twice in CW , one for taking a photo of Messa and another for the woman'warrior ...
After, I've to mix and work the pics in PsP ... It's rather a long work and I hope that it pleases you ...
Dont hesitate to comment ...

2054 Snapshot 01.jpg
At the start, I was not running after , but, after thinking, I wondered "why not ?" ...
So, some pics ... it's fantasy after all ...

Pregnancy'crucifixion of Messaline

2054 Snapshot 02.jpg 2054 Snapshot 03.jpg 2054 Snapshot 04.jpg 2054 Snapshot 05.jpg

... and the best for the end ...

2054 Snapshot 06.jpg

View attachment 855380
At the start, I was not running after , but, after thinking, I wondered "why not ?" ...
So, some pics ... it's fantasy after all ...

Pregnancy'crucifixion of Messaline

View attachment 855381 View attachment 855382 View attachment 855383 View attachment 855386

... and the best for the end ...

View attachment 855385

This is the beauty of this site, Messa, we can explore things that we would never try in real life. Like execution by crucifixion. Or pregnant crucifixion. This is a sensitive topic, I know. Pregnant crucifixion pictures are rare but they are out there. It is a theme with huge emotional weight, it is transgressive, it slaps us across the face and reaches deep inside. I would be very interested to know how you felt creating, and posting, these picures.

Enslaved !

As soon as I was landing to the prison, I was marked by a red iron, a "S" signifying "slave" ...

Then, I received the regulation lashes ( 40 ) : I could ask for mercy, the soldiers did their duty till the end !
18-03_001.jpg 18-04_001.jpg

The soldiers were even coarse, one of them was violating my intimacy, laughing and saying : " She is wet, this slut !"

18-05_001.jpg

After the whipping, it was envisaged a roped crucifixion, to show me what I was risking if I wasn't a good slave ...

18-06_001.jpg 18-07_001.jpg

Perhaps one hour later, they delivered me and chained again, I was starting for my new life, a working slave'life ...

18-09_001.jpg 18-11_001.jpg

... but this is another story ...

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the forum for years but rarely post something. I am an huge fan of crucifixion and, sometimes, I crucify my girlfriend. I am really curious about SL. Do you have a tutorial on how I can join in order to watch it passively? It is quite interesting to have a game with crux functions.

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the forum for years but rarely post something. I am an huge fan of crucifixion and, sometimes, I crucify my girlfriend. I am really curious about SL. Do you have a tutorial on how I can join in order to watch it passively? It is quite interesting to have a game with crux functions.
If you want to see something in SL, you've to be registered and to take an avatar ........
After, you could join different sims , but if you want to see, it's necessary that some other members are playing there ...
For example, CW (cruxwinds) is often empty ...

I have a question regarding "taking pictures" in Second Life. Recently, I was fooling around with my avatar in the Dolcett Stepford Village, running myself through a hanging on an outdoors gallows. As I was hanging there, an avatar came by, engaged me in a lengthy, interesting conversation, and then asked if she could join me in hanging from the noose next to mine. I agreed, and her body joined mine in swinging from our respective necks. It was a powerful image, and I took a couple of snaps taking in the both of us. At that point, I informed her of the pics, intending to request permission to post them in one of the hanging threads on Cruxwinds. But I never got the chance. She accused me of a "breach of trust," with lots of exclamation points, and vanished. I sent messages to her apologizing, and informing her that the two pics were deleted, but received no response.

Did I commit a "breach of trust"? After all, I informed her of the pics, as well as their deletion. I have taken a number of other 2nd Life pics that portray other avatars, and have always asked permission about posting them. Of course, in this instance I never got the chance to get to that step. But is there some sort of protocol regarding the rather prominent and extensive and easy-to-use image capture facilities in 2nd Life that I am unaware of? Possibly, if I had asked beforehand I might have found out her unwillingness and so avoided her anger and feelings of betrayal. It's also possible that the mere suggestion of image capture would have evinced the same result. And, of course, taking the snaps with no mention would have prevented any and all reaction. But posting them someplace without permission would have indeed been a betrayal of trust.

I feel bad about the incident, and quite confused. Are there unwritten rules, or even written ones, that I have missed? If so, why are the pics so easy to make, with no warning from 2nd Life?

I'm not in any SL, so can't give any authoritative opinion, but if I were in that situation I would prefer you to ask permission before taking the snaps. But her reaction does seem very abrupt and final.

I have a question regarding "taking pictures" in Second Life.

Did I commit a "breach of trust"? After all, I informed her of the pics, as well as their deletion.
Hi Nux

The terms of service of secondlife demand that you ask permission prior to taking images. I suggest you have a look at them.
So yes, technically you are "to blame"...
On the other hand, an apology etc should be accepted. After all you could always take snaps and tell nobody... what you shouldn't...
But some people are a bit irrational once in a while.
You sent an apology and deleted the pictures, what else could you do...
Was she online when you sent the pics? Maybe she has not yet seen your messages...

Have fun

<F>

Fantasmo said:
The terms of service of secondlife demand that you ask permission prior to taking images. I suggest you have a look at them.
So yes, technically you are "to blame"...
On the other hand, an apology etc should be accepted. After all you could always take snaps and tell nobody... what you shouldn't...
But some people are a bit irrational once in a while.
You sent an apology and deleted the pictures, what else could you do...
Was she online when you sent the pics? Maybe she has not yet seen your messages...
------------------
Thanks for that info, Fantasmo! I must confess that I (sigh) never read service agreements. I definitely did things out of order, by snapping and then asking permission. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. But, yes, I attempted to make things right, and she was indeed online when it was sent (and SL posts messages to be seen upon re-entry if not on when sent). Oh, well. It has helped me discussing it here, because I was rather rattled when the whole mess blew up in my face. She was not the only twitchy and sensitive person in that conversation, no sir. As I liked to tell my acquaintances in Red Light Center (and it goes for this forum, as well), there ain't nobody normal in here! :)

Never, when I took photos during a RP (rôle play) in SL, I was asking any consent ...
I think that in accepting to play in SL, you're in a public domain and submitted to the vision of anybody ; otherwise, in SL, it's not you who are shown but an avatar, not an alive person : so, I dont see where it could be a problem ...
More, when you're coming to SL, it's to live something that you've not into your reality : then, you cant consider that an avatar is the property of the one who is hidding behind ... Somewhere, you could be very surprised if you knew "who is who" ! ( men for women and the opposite, young people for old people and so on ......)

I think that in accepting to play in SL, you're in a public domain and submitted to the vision of anybody ;
That is not so! By playing in SL you are accepting the Terms of Service of Secondlife.
However, I was inaccurate: Snapshots are NOT requiring consent IF the name of the avatar is not displayed.
It still is polite to ask before. I do that always.

For video however, it is required.
Reason being: In video the name tags are displayed, in snapshot (taken with the viewer), the name tags are not displayed.

So: Don't name the parties in snapshots, unless you have permission, and you should be fine.

(b) Avatar Consent for Machinima​

For machinima, you must have the consent of all Residents whose avatars or Second Life names are featured or recognizable in the machinima. This includes avatars who are featured in a shot, avatars whose names are legible, and avatars whose appearance is sufficiently distinctive that they are recognizable by members of the Second Life community. Consent is not required if an avatar is not recognizable and is merely part of a crowd scene or shown in a fleeting background. Consent is not required for any snapshots.

Given the information above, I feel better. Still sad, though, over inadvertently triggering an emotional reaction that squelched what had been a developing friendship. So, I will not feel bad about taking snaps for private perusal, but will be quite careful when requesting permission to post the pics someplace, making it clear that nothing has been nor will be snapped unless permission has been granted. Beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom