Shall I Pardon One Of The Girls?

Shall I pardon one of the girls or crucify two girls on the same cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
As you can see the master made a decision: two girls thogether goes to the next round, the blonde and the red. The first of them will be prepared for initial whipping. To not make it too boring she gets bound arround the legs of her crucified sister what causes heavy pain to the poor victim on the cross.

Great pic, this one. Great crucifixion, nice body and expression, pose, and lots of interesting action and detail as well. Nice work!

As you can see the master made a decision: two girls thogether goes to the next round, the blonde and the red. The first of them will be prepared for initial whipping. To not make it too boring she gets bound arround the legs of her crucified sister what causes heavy pain to the poor victim on the cross.

Super!!!!:)

I would force the girls to crucifie each other...

especially one sister would have to crucifie the other one
or a mother her daughter etc...

with a promise for the last one to be saved...but of course this will be a lie

I would force the girls to crucifie each other...

especially one sister would have to crucifie the other one
or a mother her daughter etc...

with a promise for the last one to be saved...but of course this will be a lie
naughty naughty boy

I'm a bit lazy lately and this time I come with one new render only.
After the whiping the girl is forced to bring her own cross down where she will be crucified together with her sister.
Her sister is still bound to the pole and she will get nailed first.
Now the big question: how to crucifie the second girl? My suggestion is to hang her upside down belly to belly to her sister.
Would that be fine? Other suggestions?

JB_Poll_018.jpg

After the whiping the girl is forced to bring her own cross down where she will be crucified together with her sister.
Now the big question: how to crucifie the second girl? My suggestion is to hang her upside down belly to belly to her sister.

That sounds interesting...go for it;)

If only more members were as lazy as you, Jerkbot!
Another wonderful pic, you can imagine a story behind each figure, what are they thinking, what will they face?
Belly to belly? You could do. Each girl would feel the tender belly flesh of her sister against her own, as it moved with effort, with breath. Reasonably original.
Or you could crucify them muff to mouth, each girl confronted with her sister's sweet mound. Maybe they could give each other comfort, in their last hours together. Maybe not so original, but it has its attractions :)

Really great pic :)
How abt crux simplex I(in a single pole) or Japaness cross (not saint andrew) ;)?

Awesome series of pics and story jerkbot. Very brutal, very erotic! Well done! I cannot add any more possible suggestions. Your idea above sounds wonderful. To quote Barbaria: "Go for it!"

Muff to mouth and upside down ideas are easily combined, right?;)

Muff to mouth and upside down ideas are easily combined, right?;)
No doubt easier said than done...;) But, you don't see this too often, so hey, let's be creative here girls! At least the one put up first in the usual position will have a chance to get a drink every now and then! Sort of like a water fountain! (Have I crossed a line here? Even for this site?):eek:

No doubt easier said than done...;) But, you don't see this too often, so hey, let's be creative here girls! At least the one put up first in the usual position will have a chance to get a drink every now and then! Sort of like a water fountain! (Have I crossed a line here? Even for this site?):eek:

This site has no lines, only crosses;)

Back
Top Bottom