Shall I Pardon One Of The Girls?

Shall I pardon one of the girls or crucify two girls on the same cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree is embarrassed it took him this long to have this thought...

...but what are we pardoning for- did they burp or fart???

T

...good night friends...

The three girls have to assist on the crucifiction of her colleague. First they have to bring the cross down. After they have to fix the victim that the executor can nail her wrist...
Or for a real twist:
The four girls seize the initiative and the crucifier.
Strip Him, nail Him to the cross, Force Him to watch while the lick each other to a screaming climax and then raise Him on high to watch their pleasure of each other.
That should make a great set of pictures- how about it?

Or for a real twist:
The four girls seize the initiative and the crucifier.
Strip Him, nail Him to the cross, Force Him to watch while the lick each other to a screaming climax and then raise Him on high to watch their pleasure of each other.
That should make a great set of pictures- how about it?
:doh::eek:

You were the crucifier - I've unearthed your dirty little secret - thought you could get away with being the 21st centuary Judge Jeffries - did you?
hope not:cool:

This should be good! Up, up she goes, and where she stops, nobody knows.
My money/hope is on lips lining up with lips ;-)

Ok, the youngest brat is all allone now with her master. What treatment could she wait for before hanging from the cross?

JB_Poll_023.jpg

No doubt easier said than done...;) But, you don't see this too often, so hey, let's be creative here girls! At least the one put up first in the usual position will have a chance to get a drink every now and then! Sort of like a water fountain! (Have I crossed a line here? Even for this site?):eek:

Oh no! Don't tell me you think about something like that:

JB_Poll_OT_002.jpg

That would really cross a line, and I would never ever only think about :p

Back
Top Bottom