Shall I Pardon One Of The Girls?

Shall I pardon one of the girls or crucify two girls on the same cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok, the youngest brat is all allone now with her master. What treatment could she wait for before hanging from the cross?

Oh no! Don't tell me you think about something like that:

That would really cross a line, and I would never ever only think about :p

Just what I was imagining! Great image jerkbot! :D

I guess the upside-down one could get a drink from the bottom?!!!

The one upright girl could also pleasure the other -- I suppose.;) I mean, if there's a pussy right in your face you might as well try! Let's see if she can make the upside-down girl moan with pleasure!!!

Last edited:
No hurry, she's going to have to dig graves for the others
and bury them when she's watched them die,
though she's still looking defiant -
she'll need to be made to grovel
before she's allowed to escape from life herself ....

You've made a wonderful scenario with these girls, Jerkbot,
especially the one we picked out for 'special treatment', no. 2,
her face and body, especially as she's hauling up her friends,
are so truly 'alive'.​

Thanks fot these images! As for the last girl... Whip her, give her a crown of thorns like the first one and most importantly make her cooperate with the executioner - there is no one to help in crucifying her, so she must be a victim and the executioner's assistant in the same time. Her resigned attitude up to now makes her a suitable person for the job.

Ok, the youngest brat is all allone now with her master. What treatment could she wait for before hanging from the cross?

Oh no! Don't tell me you think about something like that:

That would really cross a line, and I would never ever only think about :p
Very good pics indeed!
In first pic I love the diverted one's breast, u worked well how to hang ;)
Second pic, u hv done well in spurting, thae liquid is really like water , I m really impressed it:)

these are so good, I'm putting the whole series into the Archive.
In your own numbering, Jerkbot, I think a couple of numbers are skipped (#5 and #19),
or have I missed something?​

Last edited:
these are so good, I'm putting the whole series into the Archive.
In your own numbering, Jerkbot, I think a couple of numbers are skipped (#5 and #19),
or have I missed something?​

#5 is here, but #19 I have to supply later. I'm away for a week now...

No mercy! Crucify 2 and 4 together, then 1 and 3. Maybe flip one in each pair upside-down; face-to-pussy. And of course use cornu in asses.

#5 is here, but #19 I have to supply later. I'm away for a week now...
sorry, it's #12 and #19 that don't appear.
If they exist and you'd like to add them,
post them on this thread and I can easily slot into the Archive thread.​

Just what I was imagining! Great image jerkbot! :D

I guess the upside-down one could get a drink from the bottom?!!!

The one upright girl could also pleasure the other -- I suppose.;) I mean, if there's a pussy right in your face you might as well try! Let's see if she can make the upside-down girl moan with pleasure!!!
Well it's nice that when the top girl pisses it'll go in the bottom one's face!

Hmmm...we have one untied girl and the executioner. I think that she's parched and it's hot. Perhaps she should be forced to accept his manhood in her mouth as her rape and allow him to help satiate her thirst. Then, depending on her skill and appetite for his member, her impending death could be decided amongst us. Seems to me that she has free hands and a mouth to service her cruxed friends AFTER her mouth has been filled. Any other thoughts?

Well then it would only be the next step for her. She's far too comfortable in her nakedness so let's bound her in front of her hanging friends and be sure to expose her in the most humiliating way possible. The men shall fill her mouth, cunt and anus with their thick and hard members and, when they need to see her suffer more, they use whatever objects at hand to stuff her up. When her suffering friend can't hold her piss any longer, they drag the raped one over to catch it in her mouth. Reinforcements arrive and the laughing men unrope her but then fill her holes while forcing her to stroke two more cocks until she's covered with cum.

One of the men drags her to her feet and makes her stand at the base of the post facing the back of her upside down friends head. Her ankles are quickly but loosely tied to a short post lying on the ground so that she is forced to stay in one spot, legs open. He takes out a long, leather lace and ties one end harshly around the standing girls nipple. He tosses the other end up and over the neck of the upright, crucified girl. Catching the leather lace once again, he ties the free end to the other nipple. In a moment, the crucified friend rises on the cross pulling the standing girls breasts up towards the cross. Trying to escape the pain, the brat stands on her toes as her nipples get tugged higher. While on her toes, a guard shoves one end of a thick, blunt stick into the ground and positions the other end between the dripping cunt and the sore anus of the now sorry condemned woman. As her friend relaxes on the cross once again, our brat relaxes too only to find that she can only avoid impalement by continuing to stand on her raised toes.

She thinks on this predicament, feeling her hard nipples sting and the wooden pole brushing back and forth between her holes. She tries leaning forward but the twine tugs her nipples threatening to tear them off. The same happens if she pushes back. The men start to talk amongst themselves wondering, as she herself is, which hole she'll choose. A few caress her smooth bum and explore how close she is to sliding the shaft into one private spot or the other. Fingers play with her wetness and she realizes that they are using her moistness to lubricate the horrible tool that she'll soon be sitting on.

She thinks about how long her toes will hold her up and worse, how long she'll be able to stand at all. Perhaps servicing the men more could help her avoid her fate. Or, perhaps she would be blessed if she were simply nailed up to die like her friends.

Back
Top Bottom