Shemale Crucifixion Party Crash

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pippa's 1st Crucifiction.jpg Well I just hope I’m not in violation here as it does say Crucified Women up top, but post ops Shemales can class ourselves as women in UK. Anyways the discovery of this wonderful site has got me on quite a high, just can’t stop logging on. I’ve been well inspired by “Madiisi” and the thread “Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit” so decided to have a go. I did try to post this last night but seem to have made a fine mess of it, as it’s disappeared, so here’s my first attempt.

Sorry no feet, I do find them important as a viewer, but I could only find this picture that would fit, but I,m in my friends dungeon next week, so I think there may be a cross going up, and hopefully thing can get better.
Take care all.

Love Pippa xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 302868 Well I just hope I’m not in violation here as it does say Crucified Women up top, but post ops Shemales can class ourselves as women in UK. Anyways the discovery of this wonderful site has got me on quite a high, just can’t stop logging on. I’ve been well inspired by “Madiisi” and the thread “Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit” so decided to have a go. I did try to post this last night but seem to have made a fine mess of it, as it’s disappeared, so here’s my first attempt.

Sorry no feet, I do find them important as a viewer, but I could only find this picture that would fit, but I,m in my friends dungeon next week, so I think there may be a cross going up, and hopefully thing can get better.
Take care all.

Love Pippa xxxxxx
Ok , Lets see it all.!!!

GB, that's getting better, one things sure I've got some well sexy companions long side me, don't suppose they feel very sexy though. Could do with a bit of help, that's beside getting me down from this place. Has anyone got any tips on doing nails? I've only got Gimp and GreenScreen Wizard to work with.

Take care guys and girls, love Pippa xxxxxx

GSW_Pippa~Crucified 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great stuff Pippa, all are welcome on the cross!

I don't see why your girly companions shouldn't be feeling sexy,
we're all crux-girls here, that's where we're at our hottest :devil:

(We do ask people to post thumbnails rather than full-size though -
otherwise we may exceed our site's usage limit, and that costs money :()

great stuff Pippa, all are welcome on the cross!

I don't see why your girly companions shouldn't be feeling sexy,
we're all crux-girls here, that's where we're at our hottest :devil:

(We do ask people to post thumbnails rather than full-size though -
otherwise we may exceed our site's usage limit, and that costs money :()

Thanks for that Eulalia, and sorry about the images, I'm still feeling my way around, hopefully I'll get it right on the night. loads of love Pippa xxxxxx

New for me.
Perhaps ten years ago on Google I saw firstly a photo of a hermaphrodite but already knew about them from the Greek art history.
I have no interest to see him on a cross, if so the end is lost to children or monkeys on the cross...
No.

It would be nice if your photographer is hinbekommt to map the body completely. So without cutting off body parts. That I would find useful.

Thank you for your wonderful work! I have dreamed of such a long time. Partly it fills my sexual fantasies about shemale or women with big tits and big dick as they are tied to the cross, forced to be humiliated and kicked into a dick. I will be very pleased if you continue your imagination and not be more shameless.

Good to see these old posts from Pippa again. She seems to be absent from the forums in the last few years which is a shame because she was always fun to talk to. Maybe she will grace us with her presence again one of these days and maybe even share some of those post-op photos :)

Im not transgender or "shemale," but I do maintain an aesthetic some might consider feminine and I'd love being in your place (although in a true crucifixion position without mid-arm supports).

Ive posted these pics in another thread just resharing cause why not. Was crucified once years ago (from a railing near ground level), hoping I get to do it again someday.

Attachments

• 20190313_175242.jpg
    20190313_175242.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 20181229_144504.jpg
    20181229_144504.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 20190720_105909.jpg
    20190720_105909.jpg
    746.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 20191009_153258.jpg
    20191009_153258.jpg