Skeleton 431

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
Dr Barbara Moore sighed and looked at the clock on the wall. 5:27pm. Should she go home, or should she examine one more skeleton?

She was sick of the sight of old bones. She knew Alice Blaire was cock-a-hoop at having discovered a mass burial during an archaeological dig in Northamptonshire, along the route of a planned new motorway. But hundreds and hundreds of skeletons, in various states of decay, many all tangled up together so that it was impossible to figure out which femur belonged to which pelvis, or which skull to which spine, evidence of them having been tossed into a huge pit. But there were also some complete skeletons, some indeed were in a remarkable state of preservation, given that the artefacts discovered with them had suggested a date of the first century in the common era.

Most had very clearly died violently, with evidence of sword injuries, one or two still had javelin points lodged in vertebral bodies. That these were victims of a great battle seemed beyond doubt. The media had already got the story and Dr Blaire was being feted as the discoverer of the location of Boudica’s last stand.

Alice was putting Barbara under pressure to identify the body of Boudica herself. Barbara had smiled, and told her to dream on. She had seen very few female bones among the four hundred and thirty pelvic bones that they’d been able to fit together, she felt that there had been nine women in the pit so far. None of them were distinguishable as a queen or a leader.

Wragg, her assistant, saw her eyeing the clock. “Dr Blaire has just sent us a new skeleton,” he informed her. “It was buried separately from the others, it is complete, and even I can tell it’s a woman!”

“Really?” Tired though she was, Barbara’s interest quickened. “Oh, go on then, bring her in!”

Wragg went and fetched a simple cardboard box, with the number 431 written on it. He gently unwrapped the skull from its covering of bubble wrap, and then began to lay out the skeleton on the table. Wragg knew the bones of the human body intimately. Give him a vertebra and he could tell you in a moment which it was.

Within ten minutes he had laid out the skeleton anatomically on the table, and Barb began her examination.

“Skeleton 431,” she dictated, “very nearly complete female skeleton.”

She measured the skeleton. “Subject was an adult female of approximately 170 cm height. Epiphyses all closed. No immediate evidence of fractures of long bones or skull.

“Skull is entirely complete, with mandible in place. Teeth are in good condition, limited evidence of wear and decay only evident in lower right 6. Upper 8s have erupted bilaterally, but lower 8’s have impacted. Subject likely to have been aged between twenty-eight and thirty-five at death. ” She closed the jaw, and remarked to Wragg, “Lovely teeth, look – she must have had a nice smile!”

She peered closely at the skull. As she gazed at it, the oddest sensation came over her. She gave a small, involuntary, shudder.

“You OK, Barb?” Wragg looked at her with concern. He’d never previously seen her show the slightest emotion no matter how awful the injuries on a body – and she’d performed some pretty horrendous forensic examinations in her time.

“Yes, I’m fine,” she grinned. “What’s the expression you Brits use? Someone walked over my grave, that’s it.”

She completed her examination of the skull, dictating as she went, then described the spine, ribs, and pelvis, none of which showed any evidence of injury or disease. She always carried out her examinations in the same order, skull, axial skeleton, then appendicular skeleton. Right first, then left.

“Right upper limb. Normal appearance of shoulder joint. Long bones all of normal appearance, tuberosities well developed indicating normal to strong muscle attachments with no evidence of muscular atrophy. Incomplete carpus, missing lunate bone. Linear defect in distal articular surface of the radius, unsure of origin.” She switched off the dictaphone and frowned slightly, then remembered her self discipline. Complete the examination before jumping to conclusions.

She completed her examination of the hand then moved to the left upper limb, the examination of which proceeded in exactly the same manner. Too exact. “Incomplete carpus, missing lunate bone. Linear defect in….” She broke off, looked at Wragg, then, unable to help herself, went straight to the feet. The right heel bone was shattered, but the left one had a single hole right through it, somewhat ovoid.

Wragg was looking at her. Less disciplined, less thorough, he’d nevertheless reached his own conclusion. “She was crucified, wasn’t she?”

Barbara nodded.” I’m very afraid that she was. And it took her many hours or even days to die.”

“How do you know that?”

“Look at this hole in her calcaneum, her heel bone. She’s had all her weight on a nail in this hole for long periods and it has worn into that oval shape. She probably couldn’t weight bear on the right heel, because the nail has completely shattered the bone on that side.”

She went and stroked the skull gently. “You poor, poor woman. What a horrible, terrible way to die.”

Dr Barbara Moore sighed and looked at the clock on the wall. 5:27pm. Should she go home, or should she examine one more skeleton?

She was sick of the sight of old bones. She knew Alice Blaire was cock-a-hoop at having discovered a mass burial during an archaeological dig in Northamptonshire, along the route of a planned new motorway. But hundreds and hundreds of skeletons, in various states of decay, many all tangled up together so that it was impossible to figure out which femur belonged to which pelvis, or which skull to which spine, evidence of them having been tossed into a huge pit. But there were also some complete skeletons, some indeed were in a remarkable state of preservation, given that the artefacts discovered with them had suggested a date of the first century in the common era.

Most had very clearly died violently, with evidence of sword injuries, one or two still had javelin points lodged in vertebral bodies. That these were victims of a great battle seemed beyond doubt. The media had already got the story and Dr Blaire was being feted as the discoverer of the location of Boudica’s last stand.

Alice was putting Barbara under pressure to identify the body of Boudica herself. Barbara had smiled, and told her to dream on. She had seen very few female bones among the four hundred and thirty pelvic bones that they’d been able to fit together, she felt that there had been nine women in the pit so far. None of them were distinguishable as a queen or a leader.

Wragg, her assistant, saw her eyeing the clock. “Dr Blaire has just sent us a new skeleton,” he informed her. “It was buried separately from the others, it is complete, and even I can tell it’s a woman!”

“Really?” Tired though she was, Barbara’s interest quickened. “Oh, go on then, bring her in!”

Wragg went and fetched a simple cardboard box, with the number 431 written on it. He gently unwrapped the skull from its covering of bubble wrap, and then began to lay out the skeleton on the table. Wragg knew the bones of the human body intimately. Give him a vertebra and he could tell you in a moment which it was.

Within ten minutes he had laid out the skeleton anatomically on the table, and Barb began her examination.

She measured the skeleton. “Subject was an adult female of approximately 170 cm height. Epiphyses all closed. No immediate evidence of fractures of long bones or skull.

“Skull is entirely complete, with mandible in place. Teeth are in good condition, limited evidence of wear and decay only evident in lower right 6. Upper 8s have erupted bilaterally, but lower 8’s have impacted. Subject likely to have been aged between twenty-eight and thirty-five at death. ” She closed the jaw, and remarked to Wragg, “Lovely teeth, look – she must have had a nice smile!”

She peered closely at the skull. As she gazed at it, the oddest sensation came over her. She gave a small, involuntary, shudder.

“You OK, Barb?” Wragg looked at her with concern. He’d never previously seen her show the slightest emotion no matter how awful the injuries on a body – and she’d performed some pretty horrendous forensic examinations in her time.

“Yes, I’m fine,” she grinned. “What’s the expression you Brits use? Someone walked over my grave, that’s it.”

She completed her examination of the skull, dictating as she went, then described the spine, ribs, and pelvis, none of which showed any evidence of injury or disease. She always carried out her examinations in the same order, skull, axial skeleton, then appendicular skeleton. Right first, then left.

“Right upper limb. Normal appearance of shoulder joint. Long bones all of normal appearance, tuberosities well developed indicating normal to strong muscle attachments with no evidence of muscular atrophy. Incomplete carpus, missing lunate bone. Linear defect in distal articular surface of the radius, unsure of origin.” She switched off the dictaphone and frowned slightly, then remembered her self discipline. Complete the examination before jumping to conclusions.

She completed her examination of the hand then moved to the left upper limb, the examination of which proceeded in exactly the same manner. Too exact. “Incomplete carpus, missing lunate bone. Linear defect in….” She broke off, looked at Wragg, then, unable to help herself, went straight to the feet. The right heel bone was shattered, but the left one had a single hole right through it, somewhat ovoid.

Wragg was looking at her. Less disciplined, less thorough, he’d nevertheless reached his own conclusion. “She was crucified, wasn’t she?”

Barbara nodded.” I’m very afraid that she was. And it took her many hours or even days to die.”

“How do you know that?”

“Look at this hole in her calcaneum, her heel bone. She’s had all her weight on a nail in this hole for long periods and it has worn into that oval shape. She probably couldn’t weight bear on the right heel, because the nail has completely shattered the bone on that side.”

She went and stroked the skull gently. “You poor, poor woman. What a horrible, terrible way to die.”

studious.jpg Dr. Barbara Moore, huh?;) Wow.... Wragg must have consulted an archaeological anatomy textbook to write this. :cool: And what do you know?...big surprise ... the poor thing was crucified ... wonder where this is leading?:rolleyes: Do I really want to know? :confused:

Last edited:

“How do you know that?”

What can I say...

...if this is a single short story it is an excellent 'stand-alone' and if it is an opening act you have set the bar high!!!

Tree

Great start Wragg. Nice lead up to the inevitable reveal.

Now, do say that time travel and a Barbaria crucifixion are involved! Do! :D

"As she gazed at it, the oddest sensation came over her"
"Someone walked over my grave"​

What can I say...

...if this is a single short story it is an excellent 'stand-alone' and if it is an opening act you have set the bar high!!!

Tree

Thanks Tree - it won't be too long, I can't start another epic :doh:

Great start Wragg. Nice lead up to the inevitable reveal.

Now, do say that time travel and a Barbaria crucifixion are involved! Do! :D

"As she gazed at it, the oddest sensation came over her"
"Someone walked over my grave"​

You betcha! :D

View attachment 221193 A few of my random pics taken at the "dig" :p

View attachment 221194 our team hard at work:)

View attachment 221195 "someone walked over my grave":confused:

View attachment 221196 reconstructing her in my mind ;)

View attachment 221197 damn how did that pic get in here....0h well, students will be students:rolleyes:

I'm really glad that you had your camera handy, Barb!

2, 4, and 5 could rather increase the popularity of archaeology! Hells Bells, I'd give up writing silly stories and go digging myself! :D

Barbara awoke at around 2:30 am the next morning, screaming as she’d watched a hammer crashing down onto a nail in her right wrist. It took her a second to realize that there was a nice soft pillow under her head, and not an unforgiving piece of roman timber.

Her partner opened one eye. “You okay, Barb?”

“Sorry,” said Barb. “I was having a nightmare.”

“Oh, you poor thing, come here!” Soon Barb was cocooned within the arms of her lover, who promptly nodded off to sleep again. But Barb felt safe and warm and protected, and deliberately forced herself to forget about the grisly end of skeleton 431. The next thing she knew it was daylight, and the two of them woke up, still entangled. “How did we get like this?”

“Don’t you remember, Siss? I had a bad dream and you cuddled me back to sleep!”

“News to me. Nice to wake up cuddling though! And it’s too early to get up!” Siss propped herself up on one elbow, her body looking very desirable indeed in the morning light.

Their lips met, even first thing in the morning Siss tasted wonderful, and soon all thoughts of skeleton 431 had vanished from Barb’s mind, with Siss’ wonderful breasts in her mouth, and her gentle fingers in her hair.

Then Siss’ fingers were gently caressing Barb’s face, her neck, and Barb groaned with pleasure as they slid down to her breasts, caressing her nipples into tumescence.

Barb’s tongue and teeth were having the same effect on Siss’ nipples, but her hands were free to caress Siss’ bum, and then her clit.

She writhed in ecstatic pleasure as she felt Siss’ kisses travelling down her abdomen, pausing for just one delicious moment at her umbilicus. Siss teased for a few seconds, just kissing her upper thigh, building Barb up for that moment when she would feel her lover’s tongue on her clitoris.

There she was, exploring her labia, moments later came the first touch of tongue on engorged, throbbing clitoris, and from that moment Barb knew that an orgasm was inevitable.

Siss knew what she was doing. Skilfully she licked and caressed, watching with satisfaction as Barb’s movements told of her increasing ecstasy.

Barb felt it beginning, and knew it was going to be great. “Yes…yes….oh, god …. yess…. YES!.... AAARGHH!”

She gazed in shock at a fountain of blood erupting from her right wrist, splattering a grim-faced Roman legionary who was efficiently but mercilessly driving a nail though it. Her back arched as the dying throes of her orgasm merged into pulses of terrible agony crowding her brain from her shattered right wrist. She reeled in shock….what was happening to her? “SISS!!!! OH, GOD, SISS!! HELP ME!!!!”

A centurion was getting up from between her legs, putting his dick away. He grinned in satisfaction. “You won’t believe this, but she actually had an orgasm as the nail went in! I’ve never had a ride like it, but then I’ve never fucked a queen before!”

Barbara was still trying to make sense of this. She was a forensic pathologist, not a queen….but then again….she was also, or had been, a queen. There was a young girl of about eighteen already crucified next to her, her daughter, and somehow she remembered her anguish as she’d watched them crucify her.

Then all attempts to make any kind of sense of her situation was lost as the legionary smashed a nail through her left wrist. She felt the bone shatter, and now she was neither Dr Moore nor Queen Boudica, she was just a helpless, screaming, tortured nude woman.

Nude? She looked again at her daughter. Naked. She lifted her head and looked down at her breasts, down further to her pelvis. Utterly nude.

As if further confirmation were needed, she felt her naked buttocks being bounced across the stony ground as the soldiers began to drag her towards an upright post. Dragged by the nails in her seriously injured wrists. She sucked in a lungful of dusty air and bellowed in agony and protest, but it made not the slightest difference to the Romans, who methodically continued the process of her crucifixion with callous indifference to her suffering.

Ropes were attached to the beam to which she was already nailed, these were tossed over a short cross piece attached to the top of the upright, and the soldiers began to haul the tortured woman up the cross.

Barbara didn’t believe it was possible to endure such unbelievable agony and yet still be alive. For a short moment her feet remained on the ground, then she was on tiptoes, and then her feet lost contact with the ground and all her weight was taken on her nailed wrists. The beam bounced off the upright, and crashed back onto it, tossing her around like a rag doll. Blood poured down her arms from the nails, urine poured down her legs from her voiding bladder. But this time the nightmare did not end. She did not wake up in Siss’ arms. The torture just went on and on, and just got worse.

She saw and felt them bending her right leg into place, and she kicked and swore as she remembered the shattered heel bone that she’d held yesterday. The memory didn’t help. She couldn’t tell whether the nail was at the wrong angle, or just in the wrong place, but she felt her calcaneum shatter into smithereens as the nail crashed through it. What had seemed horrible but theoretical yesterday as she’d discussed it with Wragg became dreadful reality today, as she realized that the fragments of bone would grind against each other every time that her leg so much as twitched. And it did more than just twitch, overwhelmed by the screaming messages of agony coming up from her heel her brain lost all motor control of her leg which shook violently in response to the trauma, her calf and thigh muscles cramping with the shock of the savage attack upon her body.

She had neither the strength nor the will to resist as they nailed her left heel to the opposite side of the upright. Queen Boudica of the Iceni hung naked, bleeding, and crucified, and Barbara had felt every stroke of the hammer.

Barbara awoke at around 2:30 am the next morning, screaming as she’d watched a hammer crashing down onto a nail in her right wrist. It took her a second to realize that there was a nice soft pillow under her head, and not an unforgiving piece of roman timber.

Her partner opened one eye. “You okay, Barb?”

“Sorry,” said Barb. “I was having a nightmare.”

“Oh, you poor thing, come here!” Soon Barb was cocooned within the arms of her lover, who promptly nodded off to sleep again. But Barb felt safe and warm and protected, and deliberately forced herself to forget about the grisly end of skeleton 431. The next thing she knew it was daylight, and the two of them woke up, still entangled. “How did we get like this?”

“Don’t you remember, Siss? I had a bad dream and you cuddled me back to sleep!”

“News to me. Nice to wake up cuddling though! And it’s too early to get up!” Siss propped herself up on one elbow, her body looking very desirable indeed in the morning light.

Their lips met, even first thing in the morning Siss tasted wonderful, and soon all thoughts of skeleton 431 had vanished from Barb’s mind, with Siss’ wonderful breasts in her mouth, and her gentle fingers in her hair.

Then Siss’ fingers were gently caressing Barb’s face, her neck, and Barb groaned with pleasure as they slid down to her breasts, caressing her nipples into tumescence.

Barb’s tongue and teeth were having the same effect on Siss’ nipples, but her hands were free to caress Siss’ bum, and then her clit.

She writhed in ecstatic pleasure as she felt Siss’ kisses travelling down her abdomen, pausing for just one delicious moment at her umbilicus. Siss teased for a few seconds, just kissing her upper thigh, building Barb up for that moment when she would feel her lover’s tongue on her clitoris.

There she was, exploring her labia, moments later came the first touch of tongue on engorged, throbbing clitoris, and from that moment Barb knew that an orgasm was inevitable.

Siss knew what she was doing. Skilfully she licked and caressed, watching with satisfaction as Barb’s movements told of her increasing ecstasy.

Barb felt it beginning, and knew it was going to be great. “Yes…yes….oh, god …. yess…. YES!.... AAARGHH!”

She gazed in shock at a fountain of blood erupting from her right wrist, splattering a grim-faced Roman legionary who was efficiently but mercilessly driving a nail though it. Her back arched as the dying throes of her orgasm merged into pulses of terrible agony crowding her brain from her shattered right wrist. She reeled in shock….what was happening to her? “SISS!!!! OH, GOD, SISS!! HELP ME!!!!”

A centurion was getting up from between her legs, putting his dick away. He grinned in satisfaction. “You won’t believe this, but she actually had an orgasm as the nail went in! I’ve never had a ride like it, but then I’ve never fucked a queen before!”

Barbara was still trying to make sense of this. She was a forensic pathologist, not a queen….but then again….she was also, or had been, a queen. There was a young girl of about eighteen already crucified next to her, her daughter, and somehow she remembered her anguish as she’d watched them crucify her.

Then all attempts to make any kind of sense of her situation was lost as the legionary smashed a nail through her left wrist. She felt the bone shatter, and now she was neither Dr Moore nor Queen Boudica, she was just a helpless, screaming, tortured nude woman.

Nude? She looked again at her daughter. Naked. She lifted her head and looked down at her breasts, down further to her pelvis. Utterly nude.

As if further confirmation were needed, she felt her naked buttocks being bounced across the stony ground as the soldiers began to drag her towards an upright post. Dragged by the nails in her seriously injured wrists. She sucked in a lungful of dusty air and bellowed in agony and protest, but it made not the slightest difference to the Romans, who methodically continued the process of her crucifixion with callous indifference to her suffering.

Ropes were attached to the beam to which she was already nailed, these were tossed over a short cross piece attached to the top of the upright, and the soldiers began to haul the tortured woman up the cross.

Barbara didn’t believe it was possible to endure such unbelievable agony and yet still be alive. For a short moment her feet remained on the ground, then she was on tiptoes, and then her feet lost contact with the ground and all her weight was taken on her nailed wrists. The beam bounced off the upright, and crashed back onto it, tossing her around like a rag doll. Blood poured down her arms from the nails, urine poured down her legs from her voiding bladder. But this time the nightmare did not end. She did not wake up in Siss’ arms. The torture just went on and on, and just got worse.

She saw and felt them bending her right leg into place, and she kicked and swore as she remembered the shattered heel bone that she’d held yesterday. The memory didn’t help. She couldn’t tell whether the nail was at the wrong angle, or just in the wrong place, but she felt her calcaneum shatter into smithereens as the nail crashed through it. What had seemed horrible but theoretical yesterday as she’d discussed it with Wragg became dreadful reality today, as she realized that the fragments of bone would grind against each other every time that her leg so much as twitched. And it did more than just twitch, overwhelmed by the screaming messages of agony coming up from her heel her brain lost all motor control of her leg which shook violently in response to the trauma, her calf and thigh muscles cramping with the shock of the savage attack upon her body.

She had neither the strength nor the will to resist as they nailed her left heel to the opposite side of the upright. Queen Boudica of the Iceni hung naked, bleeding, and crucified, and Barbara had felt every stroke of the hammer.

hmmmm.jpg Holy Shit Wragg !!!! I don't know whether to applaud, issue demerits, or... or.... or .... well, we won't go there.:rolleyes:

review_serling_3e.jpg dum de dum dum .... that my friends, what you just witnessed, was a journey into the Cruxlight Zone. :confused::p:D

Brilliant, Madiosi!

Which one do you reckon, Barb?

View attachment 221222 Holy Shit Wragg !!!! I don't know whether to applaud, issue demerits, or... or.... or .... well, we won't go there.:rolleyes:

View attachment 221221 dum de dum dum .... that my friends, what you just witnessed, was a journey into the Cruxlight Zone. :confused::p:D

Oh my God! What have I done? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

At a single stroke I've just put all the Cruxforum girls off cunnilingus!!!:doh:

"Siss knew what she was doing. Skilfully she licked and caressed, watching with satisfaction as Barb’s movements told of her increasing ecstasy."

back-of-tongue--hot-lesbian-blonde-in-this-awesome-pussy-gif.gif

Barb felt it beginning, and knew it was going to be great. “Yes…yes….oh, god …. yess…. YES!.... AAARGHH!”""

cumming-tumblr_mbajxaUpc91rzkmuxo1_500.gif

At least someone keeps her head and focus when all around her is whirlwind of chaos!

"Siss knew what she was doing. Skilfully she licked and caressed, watching with satisfaction as Barb’s movements told of her increasing ecstasy."

View attachment 221283

Barb felt it beginning, and knew it was going to be great. “Yes…yes….oh, god …. yess…. YES!.... AAARGHH!”""

View attachment 221284

At least someone keeps her head and focus when all around her is whirlwind of chaos!

You can rely on Siss! Never once has she been known to fail!

:)

View attachment 221283

View attachment 221284

Holy Shit Again!!!!!! barb siss.gif He is onto us :confused:

Back
Top Bottom