Slave’s Aquarium

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
MASTER was thrilled, I can always tell when he’s happy, as I heard his boot step approaching my cell door. Soon I heard the familiar sound of keys, a click of the lock, followed by metallic sound of the door being opened.

As was HIS usual practice, HE did so in grim silence, greeting me with several whipcracks from the signal whip. I could tell he was excited as he unlocked my leash from the wall, and bade me back out and crawl before HIM. Holding my leash and whipping me as I crawled in my shackles along the cold stone floor.

HE broke the silence “I have a great surprise for you, slave, a new aquarium! “

He bade me to kneel as I took in the vista of his new contraption. He removed my leash, and the front connection chain on my shackles as I beheld the device, and soon trembled with mock fear but actually excited!

It was about 12’ tall, 5 wide, with a glass wall at its front. Inside there was already about 6’ of water. Plenty of room for more. My eyes immediately picked up on a silver chain running from what appears to be a waterproof winch at the base to the top hooked to a large grill with one ankle cuff.

The grill was held up by 4 sturdy chains attached to winches on the high ceiling.

Pointing to a ladder MASTER bade me to its top, and so I clambered, somewhat reveling in my freedom with only light chains between my wrists and separately my ankles. MASTER followed me up to then set me to rights by hooking the ankle cuff at the top of the chain to me, clearly custom fit to my ankle.

Then HE really shocked me , taking my ankle cuffs off, leaving my right ankle attached to the long chain. I was only confined at 3 points! I couldn’t recall how long since I’d been that free of bondage!

“Now, my slave, hop in!”

I slid in hoping the water would slow my fall, and it did although my feet did hit bottom it was painless, To breathe I needed to swim and tread water to keep my head above water.

The grill above was lowered as faucets were turned on while the winch below me began to retract the chain I was attached to. The chain ingeniously light enough to not drag me down by it’s own weight but now retracting as the water rose….

As I reached the top the grill made it difficult to breath, but gave me something to grip with my shackled hands, relieving my need to tread water…

Until the chain retracted enough to drag me underwater, only minutes from drowning. Then the tension was released and I swam back up relieved the grate was higher, allowing myself to breathe and hold my whole head above water using my hands to hold myself…

Then the grate lowered until I was pushed into the water- I hadn’t noticed the spikes on it’s underside, perhaps they were retractable? I struggled to push it up, the water surface only an inch above it, but too far. Next it raised two inches and I was able to breath by pushing my face against an opening, cunningly too narrow to push my whole face through, as if by design. The razor sharp spikes cutting my face, and I could only get my nose out to carefully breathe air not the water.

Then the grill was raised and I could breathe until the chain dragged me down.
I’d never felt so close to death and through the wet loincloth you could see that I was hard.,,

After half an hour of this I was tiring, as MASTER held the remote, and my fate, in his hands., he had an evil smirk.

TBC

It is obvious, Loinclothfish Loinclothslave, that your master is testing you! He will find out whether you will keep your loincloth on under such perilous circumstances.:roto2nuse::iru:

Back
Top Bottom