Some Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I envy your drawing ability and your style, just the right amount of detail, shading, and line. It reminds me of some Renaissance drawings I've seen. Truly enjoyed them, thanks.

ripped out?
That is so brutal, but I love them even more when they have long lovely locks on their crosses. And I love the painful poses you put them in. Glad to see you posting such great art again! Don’t forget to tag your thread with #original art

Tt's time for another one! Love to see them like this.

Wonderful drawing!

Thanks a lot! I might post more quite soon.

I hope so. Your woman is very physical, your crucifixions are raw, and you have some lovely little details like the toe ropes. Is her expression determination, pain, or madness?

Potemkin, I’ve been cussing myself for the last ten minutes that I have never, prior to ten minutes ago, heard of you or your work.

I have now, and holy shit am I glad. :eeek: :babeando::very_hot::clapping:

One another thing. You really should compare notes/talk shop with Markus. ;)

Attachments

• F55C1092-4BE5-473D-A596-F0ACC2ABAE22.jpeg
    F55C1092-4BE5-473D-A596-F0ACC2ABAE22.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 406
  • 63BF5401-721A-4E1F-8054-BA19362B2421.jpeg
    63BF5401-721A-4E1F-8054-BA19362B2421.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 453
Your style is unique and provocative. I've been taking this image in for a few minutes, and it rewards my gaze with brilliant composition and clear action. I love the exaggeration on their forms.

Just wish you didn't shave them bald. :p

Excellent work, seriously, I doubt anyone here wouldn't enjoy it.

Your style is unique and provocative. I've been taking this image in for a few minutes, and it rewards my gaze with brilliant composition and clear action. I love the exaggeration on their forms.

Just wish you didn't shave them bald. :p

Excellent work, seriously, I doubt anyone here wouldn't enjoy it.
Thank you.
As to the bald heads: The Roman wig makers badly need human hair as raw material for their trade. You get a better price if it's nice and tidy, not soiled with sweat, blood and dust. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom