Some Pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
That picture's new to me. But, I've seen others by the same artist. I don't know the name, but I think he's Japanese. At least, a lot of works depict Japanese tortires. I think he's repsonsible for one I posted in the "judas Cradle" thread last night.
You're right, Tominator, he is very talented. I suspect he is a professional artist.
donkey13.jpg

I also liked the 4 images at the start of this thread...the COMPLETELY different treatment of the same image in the first 3...giving each of them a completely different feel!

But like everyone else who's commented, my absolute favorite was the 4th!

Edit: spoke too soon...I also GREATLY liked the spread-legged one posted more recently.

Please keep them coming!

Dear Mermaidhunter, above all sorry to I have cut in your thread yesterday with my picture, but by reason of it's title, I thought, it's suits here
I agree with the previous speakers: you have create wonderful pictures Such views usually comes out from my fantasy too. And, because I can't draw out yet these, I love to see if somebody else do it.

Dear Mermaidhunter, above all sorry to I have cut in your thread yesterday with my picture, but by reason of it's title, I thought, it's suits here
I agree with the previous speakers: you have create wonderful pictures Such views usually comes out from my fantasy too. And, because I can't draw out yet these, I love to see if somebody else do it.

No apology necessary, it did not offend me in anyway. Thank you for your kind comments about my work.

That picture's new to me. But, I've seen others by the same artist. I don't know the name, but I think he's Japanese. At least, a lot of works depict Japanese tortires. I think he's repsonsible for one I posted in the "judas Cradle" thread last night.
You're right, Tominator, he is very talented. I suspect he is a professional artist.
View attachment 141726
yes, that's a sketch that catches exactly the way I'd twist and grimace,
made to ride on something that seems so simple, so easy to cope with,
yet so relentlessly, inescapably cruel!
Thank you all for the wonderful comments and likes. For all of you that really liked Pic #4 reality, here is one I threw together that you might like as well.

the best yet - the shadow over her face and upper body,
the glistening sweat, the humiliating pose she can't help sinking into,
a great composition​

Back
Top Bottom