Sorceress ...

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
A little illustrated story ( by me ) about sorceresses ...

1roue celtique.jpg ... It's Ostara !

2b let's go.jpg ... Let's go !

3 envol sorcière nue.jpg ... Passing under the town ...

4 arriving to sabbat.jpg ... Arriving to the Sabbat ...

5 mixed with the others.jpg ... mixed with the others ...

6 la fièvre monte.jpg ... the fever is growing !

7 ostara  IL est là.jpg ... HE IS HERE !!!

8 fucking devil.jpg ... I'm trying HIM ... and other ... 9 fucking devil 2.jpg Mmmmmmmmmm !

11 the end.jpg ... The end could be worst ... The end of the sorceresses ... :eek:

Depends on the time period. For the classical world crucifixion is definitely appropriate. Burying alive and drowning were also used. Burning witches at the stake was only "in fashion" for a little while, eventually the actual goddamn Inquisition stepped in and decided that burning was strictly for heretics. The standard execution methods for witches after that were hanging or garotte.

@messaline !

View attachment 1459894

Surely you realise the proper execution method is Burning at the stake?

Does French Premium Crucifixion wood burn well? I’ll bring some matches so we can burn them on the second day, no worries!

-Inquisitor Loincloth
... but crucifiction is longer ! :D ... and yes, you can burn the crosses after their death ...

Burning witches at the stake was only "in fashion" for a little while, eventually the actual goddamn Inquisition stepped in and decided that burning was strictly for heretics.
The Inquisition stopped the whole witch hunt - at least the oh so infamous Spanish and Roman Inquisition (after 1610)!

See my note at 'The Witch of Zugarramurdi'

Link: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-witch-of-zugarramurdi.9195/post-649925
(Historical Outlook)

However, even without the Inquisition, witch burning continued briskly in Central Europe, with a peak around 1630 and a focus on Germany, Switzerland and Poland. Secular courts were responsible for the criminal prosecution and condemnation of witches!
It was not until the end of the 17th century that the particular cruelty of executions at the stake was mitigated, usually by hanging (e.g. in Salem, Massachusetts, 1692/93).
The last witch burnings took place in Scotland in 1722 and in Switzerland in 1731, when the criminal offense of witchcraft had already been abolished in many other countries. The considered last convicted witch was Anna Göldi, who was beheaded in Switzerland in 1782.

Looking back... After the year 320, the Roman Emperor Constantine banned crucifixion for execution. After that, crucifixions were no longer common in Christian countries - a witch, for example, was not allowed to die like Jesus!

The last witch burnings took place in Scotland in 1722
Well, one burning, and a particularly nasty one (the date may have been 1727):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Horne
usually, the poor women were strangled to death, or at least unconscious, before they were burnt, but not so - if the, seemingly rather dodgy, records are to be believed - in this case.

In any case, Scotland and Switzerland stood by the burning of witches for as long as possible - no matter what people in other countries thought!
Yes, and, as you say, the Inquisition had nothing to do with it - on the contrary, in Scotland it was very much associated with the Puritan, Calvinist domination.

Well, one burning, and a particularly nasty one (the date may have been 1727):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Horne
usually, the poor women were strangled to death, or at least unconscious, before they were burnt, but not so - if the, seemingly rather dodgy, records are to be believed - in this case.
It must be something in the water, Scotland also has the last recorded instance of a woman being publicly flogged in Great Britain, she was whipped at the cart`s tail in Inverness in 1817. There is no documentary evidence that she was in any way related to Eulalia or even a distant ancestor of Barb.

It must be something in the water, Scotland also has the last recorded instance of a woman being publicly flogged in Great Britain, she was whipped at the cart`s tail in Inverness in 1817. There is no documentary evidence that she was in any way related to Eulalia or even a distant ancestor of Barb.
Nearl Half my ancestry is Scottish so it was probably Miss Loinclothslave’s great great great grandma :azote: :azote::azote:

The Inquisition stopped the whole witch hunt - at least the oh so infamous Spanish and Roman Inquisition (after 1610)!

See my note at 'The Witch of Zugarramurdi'

Link: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-witch-of-zugarramurdi.9195/post-649925
(Historical Outlook)

However, even without the Inquisition, witch burning continued briskly in Central Europe, with a peak around 1630 and a focus on Germany, Switzerland and Poland. Secular courts were responsible for the criminal prosecution and condemnation of witches!
It was not until the end of the 17th century that the particular cruelty of executions at the stake was mitigated, usually by hanging (e.g. in Salem, Massachusetts, 1692/93).
The last witch burnings took place in Scotland in 1722 and in Switzerland in 1731, when the criminal offense of witchcraft had already been abolished in many other countries. The considered last convicted witch was Anna Göldi, who was beheaded in Switzerland in 1782.

Looking back... After the year 320, the Roman Emperor Constantine banned crucifixion for execution. After that, crucifixions were no longer common in Christian countries - a witch, for example, was not allowed to die like Jesus!
All my little story is obviously FANTASY ! So, dont search in it any thing having any report with reality !

Excuse me, but I dont see what Eul or Barb have to do here : it's me, MESSALINE, who is put in scene and all that is MY own fantasy !
... and if I want to finish like that, I'll DO !!!

7F47159B-D65A-454F-B326-4099438D02E9.jpeg !!!

All my little story is obviously FANTASY
I'm sorry if you misunderstood me, of course, your story is pure fantasy and historical facts don't belong here...

But she's a real witch!
Why does she end up on the cross (or at the stake)?
She could fly away...
Or escape by riding on a goat...
I think my post above also shows clearly that I understood it that way...

My later reaction just happened because nonsense was being spread about Inquisition and witch hunt from a completely different side...

Of course, crucifixions or burning of witches can occur in our fantasy the way we love and without anyone having to justify it in relation to historical reality!
:) :) :)

I can understand that you are annoyed by the many posts here that don't fit your fantasy at all...
I for one will pay more attention to this!

Last edited:
I'm sorry if you misunderstood me, of course, your story is pure fantasy and historical facts don't belong here...

I think my post above also shows clearly that I understood it that way...

My later reaction just happened because nonsense was being spread about Inquisition and witch hunt from a completely different side...

Of course, crucifixions or burning of witches can occur in our fantasy the way we love and without anyone having to justify it in relation to historical reality!
:) :) :)

I can understand that you are annoyed by the many posts here that don't fit your fantasy at all...
I for one will pay more attention to this!
Thanks Rupert ...
... a kiss perhaps ?kiss gif.gif gif

Back
Top Bottom