Stop Using Ropes!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nailing is good yes...but if the crucified is supposed to survive then it's probably best not to let them hang from nails alone. If, on the other hand, we are fantasizing then yes, nail them to the cross with nothing to support their body but the nails.

But for me, I can't stand the thought of nails in my wrists, and the palm can't support the weight that hangs on the nails so...ropes around the wrists, nails in the hands and feet for me please!

Nailing is good yes...but if the crucified is supposed to survive then it's probably best not to let them hang from nails alone. If, on the other hand, we are fantasizing then yes, nail them to the cross with nothing to support their body but the nails.

But for me, I can't stand the thought of nails in my wrists, and the palm can't support the weight that hangs on the nails so...ropes around the wrists, nails in the hands and feet for me please!
Well, BOTH together is okay, as long as you get nailed.

I stay advocate for half-nails: a handscrew extended with oval pins which could be pressed between hands tendons. Pain is the same. Why more? Alone regrettably you can not fix your both hands upon the patibulum.

Well, you need to suffer as much as possible. And dont worry, we will hurt your pussy.
Not much of a sense of foreplay here. You want to nail a girl, you gotta be more subtle. :cool: Why not get her going with a nice bit of stripping her naked and tying her to a post. Scourge her a bit. And this, "we will hurt you" stuff. :rolleyes: Of course we will, but don't tell her everything. She likes a surprise as much as you like to give it.:very_hot: Executioners need to have an appreciation of crucifixion as a journey. It's not just "brace yerself Sheila" and in with the nails. :devil:

roped gives us more "pleasure" options ;) many of us like that :)

tumblr_np7v86jjE91s9cshlo1_500.jpg

She's versatile, isn't she! :devil:

But Sabina in that one's playing one of the villainesses (I think) -
I belong on the Rack, naked, feeling the whip....

Your are entirely correct ( as always). In the movie her aunt ( the Countess Bathory ) gave her money to procure noble girls into her service ( to be seduced, tortured and killed), but her niece ( Sabina) kidnapped a bunch of peasant girls instead....

019.jpg

.....then dressed them up in fancy clothes and kept the money. The Countess discovered it and Sabina on the rack for some "blood donation".

We've discussed this on and off on various threads on the Forums.
I think the best way of all is for the upright (stipes) to have bevelled edges,
i.e. the corners planed to 45°. Then, with my feet nailed to those angled edges,
my legs would be forced apart at a right-angle. I'd be able to haul myself up,
and sink back down, but always with agonising strain and pain,
and horribly exposed to the view of spectators and the cruelties of my executioners.
Yes, yes, yes!

Ropes on the wrists it's the act of mercy...

How is it a mercy if it just prolongs her suffering on the cross? How long would someone last on the cross without nails, flogging, or breaking of the legs? this seems more interesting to me. let them stay up there for a day or two or even 3, however long it takes for their mind to break from the pain before they die.

How is it a mercy if it just prolongs her suffering on the cross? How long would someone last on the cross without nails, flogging, or breaking of the legs? this seems more interesting to me. let them stay up there for a day or two or even 3, however long it takes for their mind to break from the pain before they die.
Some aspects can be skipped...
Nails in her wrists and feet:rolleyes: This is like pepper, it makes the image sharper, shriller... Rough metal and tender feet, graceful wrists... It's necessary
Whipmarks on her body:rolleyes::rolleyes: It's necessary too... Makes her expressive...

Other things, such as broken legs, can be skipped...
This is not aesthetic already...

Nails in her wrists and feet:rolleyes: This is like pepper, it makes the image sharper, shriller... Rough metal and tender feet, graceful wrists... It's necessary
Whipmarks on her body:rolleyes::rolleyes: It's necessary too... Makes her expressive...

Most of us do not want to damage never mind kill expensive slaves :doh:

I do not need whip marks - I hate damaging beautiful skin. However, I am not, in that sense, particularly merciful.
I agree that broken legs do not fit into my personal imaginings, but mileage does appear to vary.

Back
Top Bottom