Stop Using Ropes!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do not need whip marks - I hate damaging beautiful skin. However, I am not, in that sense, particularly merciful.
I agree that broken legs do not fit into my personal imaginings, but mileage does appear to vary.

No, broken legs have never figured into my crux fantasies. And my desire to be whipped and tortured, as I have said here before, does not include mutilation of my breasts or the destruction of my body.

No mutilation, no destruction... It's nice...
So,
What tortures must include?..

Whipping in all its forms and techniques, perhaps hot irons applied lightly, nailing in all its vatiations, of course, rough or abusive handling, humiliating actions like stripping away clothing or ripping away a loin cloth, any form of ridicule, jeering, catcalls, ribald commentary on my body parts, etc., occasionally impalement on a cornu or rape, exposure under extreme heat, cold, rain, sleet, etc.

Whipping in all its forms and techniques, perhaps hot irons applied lightly, nailing in all its vatiations, of course, rough or abusive handling, humiliating actions like stripping away clothing or ripping away a loin cloth, any form of ridicule, jeering, catcalls, ribald commentary on my body parts, etc., occasionally impalement on a cornu or rape, exposure under extreme heat, cold, rain, sleet, etc.

And while I am at it, let me add that the end game, the way in which I expire on the cross has little arousal value for me ... in my fantasies of being crucified what excites me is my imagined thoughts and feelings surrounding the events, the humiliations, the shames, the pain and sufferings accompanying the process that takes me from arrest to hanging naked and writhing, totally exposed in full view of all onlookers. The process ends in death of course, but how that happens I find less arousing ... my legs may be broken, I might be speared in the side, or just might succumb to exhaustion after too many hours of suffering ... but whatever it may be, it has little arousal value for me. It's simply the end, almost an anti-climax. The excitement, arousal and pleasure of my fantasy encompasses everything up to that point.

And while I am at it, let me add that the end game, the way in which I expire on the cross has little arousal value for me ... in my fantasies of being crucified what excites me is my imagined thoughts and feelings surrounding the events, the humiliations, the shames, the pain and sufferings accompanying the process that takes me from arrest to hanging naked and writhing, totally exposed in full view of all onlookers. The process ends in death of course, but how that happens I find less arousing ... my legs may be broken, I might be speared in the side, or just might succumb to exhaustion after too many hours of suffering ... but whatever it may be, it has little arousal value for me. It's simply the end, almost an anti-climax. The excitement, arousal and pleasure of my fantasy encompasses everything up to that point.

Oh, and then I forgot ... there is the WAITING ... that part is so arousing ... the anticipation or perhaps more properly stated, "the dread" ... the time of questioning ... what is he doing? What is going to happen to me? My God look at the size of that thing! When are they coming for me and what will be my fate? Are they ever going to drive that nail? Will I be able to withstand the lashes, will I scream? Will I lose control of myself, dancing naked up there? And so on ....

Well... Hot irons... Where?
You know, better then me, that your breasts will be first bodyparts where the hot iron will be applied...

Whipping...
Whipmarks on your breasts will be appeared...

It's not up to me where the hot irons are applied ... my job is just to scream and writhe ... all I ask is not to be mutilated.

Oh, and then I forgot ... there is the WAITING ... that part is so arousing ... the anticipation or perhaps more properly stated, "the dread" ... the time of questioning ... what is he doing? What is going to happen to me? My God look at the size of that thing! When are they coming for me and what will be my fate? Are they ever going to drive that nail? Will I be able to withstand the lashes, will I scream? Will I lose control of myself, dancing naked up there? And so on ....
along with that - for me - the sense of ritual preparation,
knowing I must play my part exactly as commanded,
knowing it will be even worse if I don't,
so, whether I'm ordered to stand, kneel, march, strip, lie down,
stretch out my arms ready for nailing, whatever,
I obey...

the victim should be exposed to the gaze of the viewers in a humiliating way, the situation aware to the end that is the goal of crucifxion. Maybe far open legs on a X-Cross. the female organs then will come better into play. I favor the attachment with ropes, for a longer struggle on the cross. in ancient times the victim was usually tethered with ropes. nailing was determined for certain bad criminal. but a slow suffocation of the victim was the target. Nailing had a quick death means. Crucifixion is to humiliate the victim sustained and deep
No help, no mercy, human compassion and modesty reduced to a minimum. viewers have no more respect for the victims.
that is the goal of the Crucifixion: the victim has no rights on her own body. Pain is not so important. Humiliation and sexual abuse is more important. make her feel that her body is not worth anything. abuse her and taunt her body parts. that goes better with a Crucified that is not distracted from the pain
tethering in the most obscene and lower positions is better to look at than a nailed victims crying in pain
Also: less pain means that the victim is more aware of his humiliating situation.

I
the victim should be exposed to the gaze of the viewers in a humiliating way, the situation aware to the end that is the goal of crucifxion. Maybe far open legs on a X-Cross. the female organs then will come better into play. I favor the attachment with ropes, for a longer struggle on the cross. in ancient times the victim was usually tethered with ropes. nailing was determined for certain bad criminal. but a slow suffocation of the victim was the target. Nailing had a quick death means. Crucifixion is to humiliate the victim sustained and deep
No help, no mercy, human compassion and modesty reduced to a minimum. viewers have no more respect for the victims.
that is the goal of the Crucifixion: the victim has no rights on her own body. Pain is not so important. Humiliation and sexual abuse is more important. make her feel that her body is not worth anything. abuse her and taunt her body parts. that goes better with a Crucified that is not distracted from the pain
tethering in the most obscene and lower positions is better to look at than a nailed victims crying in pain
Also: less pain means that the victim is more aware of his humiliating situation.
I want the pain, not the humiliation.

I will keep my fantasies normally, say continence, knowing that they never will procured than some self-cr.'s.
Thinking about my status as famous physician, novelist or politic statesman I do not and will not.

I do not need whip marks - I hate damaging beautiful skin. However, I am not, in that sense, particularly merciful.
I agree that broken legs do not fit into my personal imaginings, but mileage does appear to vary.

same here, why damage a "merchandise" when you only want to punish her not have her expire ( yet ;))...

Ropes work rather well here. The girl failed to sew properly and is punished by "ropes" and smeared by honey, so the insect finds her tasty....and well,.... then there are the bears ;)

tumblr_o7zugamIH91s9cshlo1_400.gif

tumblr_o7zugamIH91s9cshlo2_500.gif

tumblr_o7zugamIH91s9cshlo3_400.gif

more is here http://boundheat.com/app/picturegallery/19

:)

I'm sure that after this, er, ordeal, her sewing will improve. :rolleyes: :confused:
(That's the best plot they could come up with? :doh::oops::D )

From a historical record ( bold lettering is mine)...: :rolleyes::p

Bathory’s torture included jamming pins and needles under the fingernails of her servant girls, and tying them down, smearing them with honey, and leaving them to be attacked by bees and ants. Although the count participated in his wife’s cruelties, he may have also restrained her impulses; when he died in the early 1600s, she became much worse. With the help of her former nurse, Ilona Joo, and local witch Dorotta Szentes, Bathory began abducting peasant girls to torture and kill. She often bit chunks of flesh from her victims, and one unfortunate girl was even forced to cook and eat her own flesh. Bathory reportedly believed that human blood would keep her looking young and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom