Zip Ties, they are very effective,
although they have a tendency to
cut into your wrists, i have a drawer
full but we don`t use them as often
as we used to. in the kitchen with
my hands behind my back zip tied
it can become a tricky situation when
the kids say I`m Hungry

If it's an execution I expect nails. If ropes are used to keep from having all the body weight on the nails, I'm ok with that. I don't want my legs broken. If it takes days for me to die, so be it. Also, I don't want any of my body mutilated. I want onlookers to be able to look at my naked body on display and be aroused.

If it's an execution I expect nails. If ropes are used to keep from having all the body weight on the nails, I'm ok with that. I don't want my legs broken. If it takes days for me to die, so be it. Also, I don't want any of my body mutilated. I want onlookers to be able to look at my naked body on display and be aroused.

In agreement with all that DA is saying here. I too don't care to be mutilated, and to be left suffering as long as possible in full view of all onlookers.

Yep, if the folk who come to CruxForums and choose to stay have one thing in common,
it's a love of good-looking bodies - mostly female, but male too - hanging and dancing on the cross,
and while we vary in the amount of bloody scars, bruises and weals we can accept on those bodies,
I don't think many of us get much erotic pleasure from bodies that have been so mutilated
they've no beauty left.

Yep, if the folk who come to CruxForums and choose to stay have one thing in common,
it's a love of good-looking bodies - mostly female, but male too - hanging and dancing on the cross,
and while we vary in the amount of bloody scars, bruises and weals we can accept on those bodies,
I don't think many of us get much erotic pleasure from bodies that have been so mutilated
they've no beauty left.
I have to admit that the curves of a woman's body on the cross are so stunningly beautiful. Yes, most of the pics on this site seem to be of naked women, but I'm ok with that. One, I love the look of a woman's body (as most of you probably do lol) and two, it's easier for me to imagine myself in their position when it's a woman.

Back
Top Bottom