Stop Using Ropes!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are you trying to make me more frightened than I already am? I was hoping she would wear them out and they would go take a break before starting in on me.
that's what friends are for! :p :rolleyes:

the victim should be exposed to the gaze of the viewers in a humiliating way, the situation aware to the end that is the goal of crucifxion. Maybe far open legs on a X-Cross. the female organs then will come better into play. I favor the attachment with ropes, for a longer struggle on the cross. in ancient times the victim was usually tethered with ropes. nailing was determined for certain bad criminal. but a slow suffocation of the victim was the target. Nailing had a quick death means. Crucifixion is to humiliate the victim sustained and deep
No help, no mercy, human compassion and modesty reduced to a minimum. viewers have no more respect for the victims.
that is the goal of the Crucifixion: the victim has no rights on her own body. Pain is not so important. Humiliation and sexual abuse is more important. make her feel that her body is not worth anything. abuse her and taunt her body parts. that goes better with a Crucified that is not distracted from the pain
tethering in the most obscene and lower positions is better to look at than a nailed victims crying in pain
Also: less pain means that the victim is more aware of his humiliating situation.

Besides which, we can enjoy her plight for longer if our victim (willing or unwilling) for longer if she is roped.

chains also work to keep the legs apart

802.jpg

Nail the bitch down, pierce her flesh. Hang all her body from nails and stop using the stupid ropes!!! Hands and feet, nail her up!
I wonder whether it is really possible that the Romans used only nails, no ropes at all, we cannot do this experiment, of course, but imagine that the victim will not only hang, but move continously, writhing and standing on the nailed feet and hanging by the nailed wrists, sometimes even "falling down" stopped by the nails. Is there a person with medical knowledge: will the crucified person, only hanging by nails, really "dance" or only hang without moving and wait for death?

I wonder whether it is really possible that the Romans used only nails, no ropes at all, we cannot do this experiment, of course, but imagine that the victim will not only hang, but move continously, writhing and standing on the nailed feet and hanging by the nailed wrists, sometimes even "falling down" stopped by the nails. Is there a person with medical knowledge: will the crucified person, only hanging by nails, really "dance" or only hang without moving and wait for death?
As I understand it nails must be through the wrists. Nails through the hands will not hold the body. Through the wrists, the nail stops at the wrist, that can hold the body, but with a whole lot of pain.

As I understand it nails must be through the wrists. Nails through the hands will not hold the body. Through the wrists, the nail stops at the wrist, that can hold the body, but with a whole lot of pain.

But with rope ties as well - thru' hands might work.
I wonder though, if the Romans or others in the East had many to crucify (as after a rebellion say), there might have been a shortage of suitable nails and then rope might well have been a viable alternative. Bear in mind that iron was a scarce and relatively expensive commodity prior the the Industrial Revolution in the 18th C. Nails were hand-made (mainly by female nail-makers, at least in Britain) until well into the 19th C, so making a large number in a hurry would not be feasible.
In addition if the authorities wished to prolong a condemned persons suffering, then rope may have been ordered, since nails carelessly driven through wrists could possibly sever a sizable blood vessel.

Yes, fit your nipples with clover clamps, but clothes pegs
are just as painful, then fill the bath three quarters full
with cold water, you have to be naked for this and just
drop you gently into the bath otherwise it will flood the
bathroom. I can say for certain that you will be speechless
from the shock, men love a silenced girl too, then he will
push you under a few times, you could orgasm at this stage,
i do. finally lift you out of the bath hold you upside down
with your head down the toilet bowl and flush the toilet,
more than once if you are enjoying it. then just dump
your soaking wet body onto the bathroom floor and go
to the pub. i can honestly say you will adore and love him
to bit`s for being so masterful, showing you he is the boss

I like it rough, being forced turns me on.

When you have been a real bitch and he forces you
onto your knees drops his pants and "!OH MY GOD
IT`S LOVELY" suck this bitch, and shoves it right
down your throat. You Gag You Suck,he pushes in
deeper and you gag again, Then he grabs your head
and buries your face in his cock hairs.you know then
what`s coming, him cumming, and he holds your head
in tight until you swallow. then just pulls out, pull`s up
his pants and walks away saying, now behave yourself,
and you adore him even more.

When you have been a real bitch and he forces you
onto your knees drops his pants and "!OH MY GOD
IT`S LOVELY" suck this bitch, and shoves it right
down your throat. You Gag You Suck,he pushes in
deeper and you gag again, Then he grabs your head
and buries your face in his cock hairs.you know then
what`s coming, him cumming, and he holds your head
in tight until you swallow. then just pulls out, pull`s up
his pants and walks away saying, now behave yourself,
and you adore him even more.

You have a way with words Dorothy , You describe things well:)

Back
Top Bottom