Surrender Of Amanda

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
I met Amanda in a club, the same club I have met a few of the other girls I have photographed. It is the kind of club that the female form is worshipped in and nakedness is not a problem. I spend a fair amount of time in there because the female from is my one lifelong passion. She was a new waitress and caught my eye immediately, she was younger than the other models I have had sessions with previously, and her skin was pure with no ink. We hit it off and I found that despite her innocent appearance she has a kinky side that loves to try new things. I showed her some of my work and she seemed interested in doing a session. After a while I even got around to showing her the pics of Randy and her crux shoot. She was quick to warm to the idea, in fact a gleam came to her eye as we discussed it. We set a date.

We arrived out at the site and she removed her clothes. She pranced around almost giddy with the beam of the cross for my camera, then posed sensually at the post that was already in the ground. I could tell that she was turned on and having fun. I tied her hands to the post and gave her a light lashing with my flogger for the camera, which was on a stand with the timer set.

Here is where things got kind of weird. I had her lay on the beam and I set the camera up, then I got out some landscaping timber spikes and my hammer. I wanted to get some shots of me pretending to nail her to the beam. I placed the nail on her wrist, raised the hammer in a classic pose and waited for the timer on the camera.

As I waited she said, "Hit it".

I said "What?"

"Swing the hammer and drive the nail in."

Perhaps we shouldn't have been drinking, I always drink during a shoot and don't consider it a problem since these are not real scenes of domination, just fakes for the camera. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe the light lashing I had given her as she was tied to the post that had released a few endorphins, but she was obviously in a very turned on state of mind. The real question is why did I actually swing. The hammer hit and the spike pierced her wrist, sinking into the wood of the beam with a single blow. She cried out with shriek, then settled in to a low, long moan. I went to the other side and did the same. She laid there on the ground, tears in her eyes as she rubbed her thighs together. She was so wet that she was dripping.

"Fuck me", she said in a whisper.

I undid my pants, pulled them down around my knees, knelt and entered her.
Afterward I helped her up on the stool by the post and secured the beam to the post in the ground. then she stepped back onto the pedestal on the cross. I secured her feet and she was crucified. I commenced to take some photos, but I didn't take as many as I had intended, I was distracted, I couldn't concentrate on the camera. I was turned on. I set the camera down, went up to her and just stared at her. It was a surreal thing to behold. After a bit, I touched her breast and traced the line of it, my finger ran down her taught belly and found her pussy. I slid a finger in and more of my cum ran out. I worked my finger to her G-spot and began to rub. She pushed back and worked with me. I was rewarded by her squirting all over me. I then tried to begin getting her down, but she refused. She wanted to stay up there. I let her stay up there for two hours, taking a few more shots, my erection stayed up the whole time.

Finally she tired and I helped her back down off the cross. I removed the nails and bandaged her wrists with the first aid kit I always carry. I was really glad that I didn't nail her feet, that would have really been bad (I photo shopped that into these images). We spent the remainder of the afternoon making love.

She wants to do another shoot, but I am not so sure that I can trust myself around her.

Mermaidhunter

Attachments

• Amanda01.jpg
    Amanda01.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 732
  • Amanda02.jpg
    Amanda02.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 721
  • Amanda03.jpg
    Amanda03.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 727
  • Amanda04.jpg
    Amanda04.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 705
  • Amanda05.jpg
    Amanda05.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 715
I met Amanda in a club, the same club I have met a few of the other girls I have photographed. It is the kind of club that the female form is worshipped in and nakedness is not a problem. I spend a fair amount of time in there because the female from is my one lifelong passion. She was a new waitress and caught my eye immediately, she was younger than the other models I have had sessions with previously, and her skin was pure with no ink. We hit it off and I found that despite her innocent appearance she has a kinky side that loves to try new things. I showed her some of my work and she seemed interested in doing a session. After a while I even got around to showing her the pics of Randy and her crux shoot. She was quick to warm to the idea, in fact a gleam came to her eye as we discussed it. We set a date.

We arrived out at the site and she removed her clothes. She pranced around almost giddy with the beam of the cross for my camera, then posed sensually at the post that was already in the ground. I could tell that she was turned on and having fun. I tied her hands to the post and gave her a light lashing with my flogger for the camera, which was on a stand with the timer set.

Here is where things got kind of weird. I had her lay on the beam and I set the camera up, then I got out some landscaping timber spikes and my hammer. I wanted to get some shots of me pretending to nail her to the beam. I placed the nail on her wrist, raised the hammer in a classic pose and waited for the timer on the camera.

As I waited she said, "Hit it".

I said "What?"

"Swing the hammer and drive the nail in."

Perhaps we shouldn't have been drinking, I always drink during a shoot and don't consider it a problem since these are not real scenes of domination, just fakes for the camera. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe the light lashing I had given her as she was tied to the post that had released a few endorphins, but she was obviously in a very turned on state of mind. The real question is why did I actually swing. The hammer hit and the spike pierced her wrist, sinking into the wood of the beam with a single blow. She cried out with shriek, then settled in to a low, long moan. I went to the other side and did the same. She laid there on the ground, tears in her eyes as she rubbed her thighs together. She was so wet that she was dripping.

"Fuck me", she said in a whisper.

I undid my pants, pulled them down around my knees, knelt and entered her.
Afterward I helped her up on the stool by the post and secured the beam to the post in the ground. then she stepped back onto the pedestal on the cross. I secured her feet and she was crucified. I commenced to take some photos, but I didn't take as many as I had intended, I was distracted, I couldn't concentrate on the camera. I was turned on. I set the camera down, went up to her and just stared at her. It was a surreal thing to behold. After a bit, I touched her breast and traced the line of it, my finger ran down her taught belly and found her pussy. I slid a finger in and more of my cum ran out. I worked my finger to her G-spot and began to rub. She pushed back and worked with me. I was rewarded by her squirting all over me. I then tried to begin getting her down, but she refused. She wanted to stay up there. I let her stay up there for two hours, taking a few more shots, my erection stayed up the whole time.

Finally she tired and I helped her back down off the cross. I removed the nails and bandaged her wrists with the first aid kit I always carry. I was really glad that I didn't nail her feet, that would have really been bad (I photo shopped that into these images). We spent the remainder of the afternoon making love.

She wants to do another shoot, but I am not so sure that I can trust myself around her.

Mermaidhunter

MH!

You always make me chuckle and sometimes giggle but you do have a way of presenting things!

;)

Do more! Please!!!!

Back
Top Bottom