The Bronx Crux Murders

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bottom line is, with any luck at all, you two will be set for life.”
And Barb could always consider moonlighting as a model, like this NYPD cop (Samantha Sepulveda). :p:D
maxresdefault.jpg
She claims that criminals think she's so hot they volunteer to be arrested, rather than running or resisting. Too bad Donnelly and Gerhardt hated women. :rolleyes::doh: . No such luck for Detective Moore. :(:D

An excellent story, Windar and Barb! :beer:
200635-festival-de-cannes-2016-21-films-en-lice-pour-la-palme-d-or-20.jpg

Alas poor Goldman I knew him well.
You ask what killed him?
Of demerits they tell.

Barb said that if I rescued her, I will be immune from demerits. I'm sure she'll deny it now though:rolleyes:
And Barb could always consider moonlighting as a model, like this NYPD cop (Samantha Sepulveda). :p:D

She claims that criminals think she's so hot they volunteer to be arrested, rather than running or resisting.

I dunno. It would depend on the offense. A parking ticket, perhaps, but something that would bring 10 years in jail, nahhh:eek:

An excellent story, Windar ad Barb! :beer:

Thanks, Jolly.

View attachment 505434
She claims that criminals think she's so hot they volunteer to be arrested, rather than running or resisting. Too bad Donnelly and Gerhardt hated women. :rolleyes::doh: . No such luck for Detective Moore. :(:D

An excellent story, Windar and Barb! :beer:

I've seen US TV shows, I thought ALL police women looked like that!
:rolleyes:

and the book they were going to write (or, to be precise, that was going to be written for them by the noted Irish American author, Sean McNeil) was a hot property.

Super-Sexy-Work-Outfits-For-Modern-Women-25.jpg I only hope that, in this book, you could mention that the wood'cross was coming from the Premium French Cucifixion Wood of Messaline ...:D

“More importantly,” Debbie added, “I’ve been talking with Chinese publishers

... and what about a French translation ? French language is the third world'language !xM_12 (2).jpg

“I’m doing OK now, Sean,” she replied. “Trauma surgeons are wizards these days, as Stan said. Many of them worked in Iraq and Afghanistan and a few holes in the hands and feet are nothing compared to what they saw there.”

What a pity !!! So, never you could have these wonderful marks like me ? ... and these nice shoes ? !!!

jjb59.jpg :D:rolleyes:

But Hollywood is interested.” Stan wondered who would play him in a movie. He did like George Clooney.

Clooney ?! This old man who is in cooffe'shop ? :D
Rather choose a french young one , like .... visualleader4.jpg .....OOOPS! Sorry !!!:devil:

Rather ... 7e7dc1ea3590470b2b91636c68e9bf4a.jpg Vincent Cassel or 157a3f68f85516685caf6f49d682f7e3 (1).jpg Romain Duris ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bit late to the story, but congratulations on a brilliant ending windar.

Pity they couldn't find any forensics to link the two to the scene, but that's the problem with academics----too damn clever.

And now Barb's got a taste for it, she'll be much happier hanging out in the fresh air at the cabin with the good view, rather than inside a dirty building.

View attachment 505517 Kung pao chicken... It looks tasty... I should give it a try.
View attachment 505518 I used to order Kung fu chicken. I always felt pregnant of a kicking chicken. View attachment 505519
:clapping:A wonderful detective story, Windar.
And Barb's contributions add a lot to it. :clapping:

Thank you, Repertor I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I did a little research on kung pao chicken. It was named after a 19th century Governor of Sichuan province. Since imperial figures were politically incorrect during the Cultural Revolution, it was renamed something meaning "chicken cubes with seared chilis", but under Deng Xioaping reverted to the original name.

View attachment 505520 I only hope that, in this book, you could mention that the wood'cross was coming from the Premium French Cucifixion Wood of Messaline ...:D

... and what about a French translation ? French language is the third world'language !View attachment 505521

What a pity !!! So, never you could have these wonderful marks like me ? ... and these nice shoes ? !!!

View attachment 505522 :D:rolleyes:

Clooney ?! This old man who is in cooffe'shop ? :D
Rather choose a french young one , like .... View attachment 505524 .....OOOPS! Sorry !!!:devil:

Rather ... View attachment 505525 Vincent Cassel or View attachment 505526 Romain Duris ... :rolleyes:
I thought it would be wiser not to get into the origin of the wood and just stick with who bought it. :rolleyes:

Yes Gerard Depardieu is looking pretty sad these days. But Clooney still looks good and his wife is beautiful and smart and they just had twins00097593-614.jpg

But I did make a French connection, especially for you. They got to tell their story over a very lovely French meal.;)

As for French as a world language, since it's the only one I sort of speak (I don't count English, in which I'm incoherent) I wish it were #3. However, it's only #8 on the list of most spoken. The top 3 are Mandarin, English and Hindi/Urdu.

But after Chinese, the next language the book will be translated into is of course Latin. Donnelly and Gerhart will do the translation. After all, they will have plenty of time on their hands.:p:D

Bit late to the story, but congratulations on a brilliant ending windar.

Pity they couldn't find any forensics to link the two to the scene, but that's the problem with academics----too damn clever.

And now Barb's got a taste for it, she'll be much happier hanging out in the fresh air at the cabin with the good view, rather than inside a dirty building.

As long as the bad guys are put away for the rest of their lives and that seems likely:D.

Yes, we'll have to find a nice view-some mountains, a lake, like maybe this Madiosi 2017-075-no building (1).jpg. After all, I did promise I'd give it a try, just to be sporting, so I want something nice to look at. But if the cabin falls through, we can always try right here in NYCMadiosi 2017-100-crime scene.jpg

But I did make a French connection, especially for you. They got to tell their story over a very lovely French meal.;)

As for French as a world language, since it's the only one I sort of speak (I don't count English, in which I'm incoherent) I wish it were #3. However, it's only #8 on the list of most spoken. The top 3 are Mandarin, English and Hindi/Urdu.

But after Chinese, the next language the book will be translated into is of course Latin. Donnelly and Gerhart will do the translation. After all, they will have plenty of time on their hands.:p:D

I am very cautious of those language lists, there is an awful lot of goalpost shifting depending on which point the assembler of the list wants to prove. Mandarin is one of those languages that is not even spoken by most of China while French, Spanish and of course English are spoken at least somewhat by lots of people who do not customarily think in those tongues.

So when talking of world languages I would agree with Messa given the large number of Franco-phone countries. Now if you want to talk about spoken languages that is another matter :D. Of course if you want to discuss languages that people can read well that is again something else.

I am very cautious of those language lists, there is an awful lot of goalpost shifting depending on which point the assembler of the list wants to prove. Mandarin is one of those languages that is not even spoken by most of China while French, Spanish and of course English are spoken at least somewhat by lots of people who do not customarily think in those tongues.

So when talking of world languages I would agree with Messa given the large number of Franco-phone countries. Now if you want to talk about spoken languages that is another matter :D. Of course if you want to discuss languages that people can read well that is again something else.

That's exactely what I wanted to answer, my squirrel ! ;)

Interesting aside... English is the official language of air traffic control worldwide while French is the official language of the UN...
I was unaware that French was THE official language of the UN.
French is one of six official languages of the UN. A delegate may speak in any of the six official languages and the speech will be simultaneously translated into all the other languages.
http://www.un.org/en/sections/about-un/official-languages/

Back
Top Bottom