The Crowd And The Arrival

Go to CruxDreams.com
He tells them to follow him to Rome, overthrow the Emperor, make himself Emperor, so he is the boss now and someone else is charged with the job. Problem solved, Roman style.:D

And the deposed Emperor along with all his family and friends get to be crucified along the roads outside the city? :confused:

You make it all sound so simple and are so reassuring. Can you be trusted? Doubt it. Not on this site anyway :rolleyes:
Damn it. No chance of finding a naive cruxgirl on this site. The irony is, what if one of those guys actually does have a soft spot? "I tried to give her a way out and she made fun of me. Damn. That's what you get for trying to be human. Well, no second chances. Now where is that spiked cornu?"

Damn it. No chance of finding a naive cruxgirl on this site. The irony is, what if one of those guys actually does have a soft spot? "I tried to give her a way out and she made fun of me. Damn. That's what you get for trying to be human. Well, no second chances. Now where is that spiked cornu?"

"spiked cornu"??????? :confused: Oh Shit!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's what I was afraid of ... :eek:
OK, last chance for a deal. It's not me who's the barbarian here after all!
I'm a responsible, educated, progressively-minded citizen of Rome. Look at the chaos and suffering that rebellion always brings, and you'll understand why I'm very willing to do all it takes to shore up the power of Empire. You however seem to be one of those rebellious characters who always want everything their way. Ever heard of compromise, meeting in the middle, and so forth? So my last offer is, this ugly cornu gets thrown out, on the condition you do your part too. If I can present to the public of Rome the legendaray rebel leader meekly and submissively servicing all my trusted assistants (umm, I am a discerning person and don't trust everybody, so the crowd is not that huge), that would be a feather in my cap. So we have a deal? Or are you one of these people who can't be helped even with the best intentions?

OK, last chance for a deal. It's not me who's the barbarian here after all!
I'm a responsible, educated, progressively-minded citizen of Rome. Look at the chaos and suffering that rebellion always brings, and you'll understand why I'm very willing to do all it takes to shore up the power of Empire. You however seem to be one of those rebellious characters who always want everything their way. Ever heard of compromise, meeting in the middle, and so forth? So my last offer is, this ugly cornu gets thrown out, on the condition you do your part too. If I can present to the public of Rome the legendaray rebel leader meekly and submissively servicing all my trusted assistants (umm, I am a discerning person and don't trust everybody, so the crowd is not that huge), that would be a feather in my cap. So we have a deal? Or are you one of these people who can't be helped even with the best intentions?

images.jpe Ok, you win. I will do it, but be fast about it please, I have another rebellion to lead over in the next province.

View attachment 333293 Ok, you win. I will do it, but be fast about it please, I have another rebellion to lead over in the next province.
I demand this bitch stand trial today and immediately be convicted then condemned to death!!! I suspect she will travel to Scandals Resort to arrange some kind of uprising!!!
bar in 062.jpg
Tree

Back
Top Bottom