The Crowd And The Arrival

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's a great image. Now I want to see three or four more, showing the process as she takes her clothes off. To me, having seen her clothed makes her seem that much more exposed when finally she's naked. If she's naked from the start, I get used to it, like her nudity is just a part of her, and she's comfortable with it. But if she's a woman like all the other fully clothed women around, then it adds a shock and vulnerability to it when she strips. Am I the only one that feels that way?
Nope me too. Then I can b humiliated 3 times. First strip half before whipping. .then walk before crowd. Finally hv to b fully naked on execution ground. And my fatacy is high class n well known woman -eg. noble one , people annointed leader or a queen ... so even just abv three steps is a truly mental sufferings for me before ultimate physical suffering on the cross. Hurt my heart n then my body, a sequence that fasinate me as well :)
shut up do it......................................NOW!
Nooo, pls dont... mercy pls :p

For me, as a total sexual exhibitionist, the idea of being already naked as I'm hauled out of the dungeon for my long walk to the execution site is what really gets me wet!

Although I can see how the idea of wearing a skimpy bit of cloth, which gets torn off as a finale to my crucifixion, would be really exciting to the gathered crowd!

Kind of like extreme striptease!

I have exactly the same feelings, fsg, but I don't think of myself as an exhibitionist,
at least not consciously - for me it's part of the masochistic experience,
being stripped, being exposed, being ogled are as thrilling
as being manacled, being manhandled, being whipped,
in some ways even more so, I'm all the more conscious of the men
- the spiteful women too -
and what they're thinking and feeling and planning for me

here some of our works those used to follow that theme ;)
pls a bit patients as there are other conversations of thread in there too ;)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/yupars-passion-regina-iudaeorum.3604/

and this one is in easy reading in archive

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/love-story-of-ayesha-and-remus-by-yupar-and-racingrodent.459/ :)
One of my fantacies is the merciful reward of bravery. The third or fourth woman to be crucified, perhaps because she was not the instigator and was just caught up in the plot, or even an innocent bystander caught with the ones that need to be crucified, has the option of complacency. If she will strip herself, and willingly lay on the cross with arms outstretched, she will suffer for three hours before I break her legs. The other offer I may make is that they will get an oxycontin before or soon after nailing, and/or every hour or so until dead or overdosed.

Back
Top Bottom