The Crucified Amazon Queen

How do you like it?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Tominator

Guard
Hello!

I found yesterday a webpage (www.crucified-women.net) and I like it very much. It gave me inspiration to draw a sketch of my fantasy:
the last amazon queen, who captured by the spanish conquistadors and crucified by the inquisition.
Unfortunately I'm not a good draughtsman, but I hope, that my sketch give inspiration to others, who can make beautiful and exciting pictures, therefore I venture to send to You; maybe useful to You.

Yours truly: Tominator (from Hungary)

The fantasy story:
----------------

After the spanish conquest, the defeated Inca Empire hopes only one thing: the mysterious "Women's empire" far in the east, from which sometimes warrior ladies cames to kidnap men.
The incas told this to the spanish viceroy, who sent immediately an expedition to conquest that empire.
After a long and hard way, the spanish soldiers finally arrived to the land of the amazons, whose beauty and richness deluded the conquerors.
But the clash was unavoidable, and although the amazons good warriors, due to their better weapons the spanish won the amazons, and annexed their empire to the spanish colonial empire.
After the battle, the spanish soldiers caught the amazon queen too, and carried off to Cuzco with her daughter and other nobles.
In Cuzco brought her to inquisition, which accused Her of high treason, heresy, witchcraft and paganism.
But because she refused to confess, withstand the torture, the inquisitors menaced Her with burning of the prisoner noble princesses.
After, as right-thinking queen, She agreed to Her christened, therefore the inquisition gave Her pardon, and the sentence was crucify alive.
The next day crucified Her on an X-shaped cross on main square of Cuzco, in an ermine cloak as a royal dignitary.
That is just what the spaniards want: not kill Her, but hold in their hand and show their power through Her to the incas.
After this, Her daughter went to Spain, apply to the spanish king for her mother freeing, and although she was welcomed friendly in the royal court, not gave permission to gone back Peru, instead marry her off to a spanish prince.
In Cuzco, the crucified queen was on display for three days, then took Her into a convent with Her cross, and the amazons became woman slaves or wives of the spaniards.

The end.
crucified_amazon_queen.jpg

I love women crucified naked and spreadeagled (tied, not nailed, so they last more and can be saved or spared). Besides showing her naked, tied and vulnerable, I would have pleasured her from time to time to alleviate her boredom of being crucified! :D

Hello AnimaSinistra!

I agree with you word for word! In my secret erotic dreams be included tied ladies, being at others' mercy, in powerlessness - but not harmed!
Perhaps, I was an inquisitor in my previous life? But I cannot harm nobody, however I interested in medieval torture methods too, but only because of sight for tied women.
I hope, this is not a mental illness?

Hello AnimaSinistra!

I agree with you word for word! In my secret erotic dreams be included tied ladies, being at others' mercy, in powerlessness - but not harmed!
Perhaps, I was an inquisitor in my previous life? But I cannot harm nobody, however I interested in medieval torture methods too, but only because of sight for tied women.
I hope, this is not a mental illness?

I love the sight of semi-naked or naked tied women and I find it very arousing, but for me crucifixion is only an enhanced erotic experience. Am I mad too?

Last edited:
She looks very good on the cross tominator

Thanks!
I wish I could draw like Boris Vallejo... well, my sketch in the first comment is my first attempt :D
Otherwise, do you like computer drawings better than free-hand drawings? Neither easy.

Actually Boris is a big fave here, I know there are several fans of his on these boards but nice to see him inspiring your own ideas Tominator...damn you do realise I say that in my head in an Arnie accent? :D

Tominator, I like the BV women on the cross, she looks good on the cross.

We even had a Boris Vallejo thread,
it got lost in the crash back in August -
perhaps we should start a new one?

I hope you'll get some inspiration from my BV avatar, Tominator :)

Thank you, Eulalia. I need to search through soundly this great forum to discovery everything.
Although your avatar seemed a detail of Vallejo's picture, I was not sure until now, that you reveal it.

Hello everybody!

I have long since been this website, but now I have made three sketches about torturing of the amazon queen by the inquisition.
Not too nice draw, but I always hurry. But yet I show you these with love.

P.S.: I promised a few month ago to I will make a PC game, in which act the crucifixion too. I keep it in my mind; it will be an RTS game, which based on the characters of Age of empires 2.
As soon as it will be ready, I will publish on the web, free. Maybe here, if allow me.interrogation.jpg preparefortorture.jpg torturewheel.jpg

Good to hear from you Tominator :)

Your pictures are very effective in their simplicity and always make for a rewarding study :)

Hello everybody!

I have long since been this website, but now I have made three sketches about torturing of the amazon queen by the inquisition.

P.S.: I promised a few month ago to I will make a PC game, in which act the crucifixion too. I keep it in my mind; it will be an RTS game, which based on the characters of Age of empires 2.
As soon as it will be ready, I will publish on the web, free. Maybe here, if allow me.View attachment 138287 View attachment 138288 View attachment 138289
you are very welcome with your RTS-game

Hello everybody!

As soon as it will be ready, I will publish on the web, free. Maybe here, if allow me.View attachment 138287 View attachment 138288 View attachment 138289

I particularly liked #1 and #2. The first is very interesting, with the condemned woman fully exposed while she is tortured (and the more she is tortured, the more exposed she becomes), The second is simple and powerfully arousing. I have always loved the pictures with the woman tied simply, defenselessly exposing her full nudity to the eyes (and to the hands, too...) of her torturers. As to #3, perhaps the wheeel is a bit too great, the prisoner looks as she doesn't suffer too much. I wish I could be one of her executioners to give her some sexual release... :D

I am looking forward to see the game you are preparing!

Back
Top Bottom