The Crucified Amazon Queen

How do you like it?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, yes, Eulalia, and I love those women, who are ruled by me and totally being at my mercy and powerless stretch on the cross or torture device. Hrrr...! Those evil men and theirs dirty fantasy!:devil:
But I love also those women, who have great power and they dominate over men and women, and wear wonderful fur coats and other fur dresses (royal ermine cloak, etc.).
I tried describe this dream at first post, on the first picture, with the crucified amazon queen.
You, Eulalia, and other ladies of this forum: do you imagine sometimes yourselves in similar situations, e.g. as a mistress, a princess or a queen?

Not me, I'm 100% masochist sub, don't get any kick out of inflicting pain
(in BDSM play or imagination)
But it would be good to hear from others here -
it's a while since we've had any FemDom active here I think,
but some of the girls may be more Sado (as well as mas) than I am.

Not me, I'm 100% masochist sub, don't get any kick out of inflicting pain
(in BDSM play or imagination)
But it would be good to hear from others here -
it's a while since we've had any FemDom active here I think,
but some of the girls may be more Sado (as well as mas) than I am.
Masochism... it's strange for me a bit; for me, who yearn for domination over others. But this not means to harm others for my part, only to know that person is mine with body and soul.
And if that person is the most powerful and beautiful lady, the more I would like crucify her, express my domination over her. But I would take care and caress her on the cross...:)

that person is mine with body and soul.
And if that person is the most powerful and beautiful lady, the more I would like crucify her, express my domination over her. But I would take care and caress her on the cross...:)
I just mention, that this not means that a beautiful, queenly woman can't bring me to my knees, on the contrary!

Back
Top Bottom