The Crucified Mother - By Yupar

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Our dear friend Yupar has been in touch with me - she's in good spirits, but busy.
She's written this story, I've helped her turn it into erotic English that she's happy with,
and she's asked me to post it here on the Forums, with her black & white pictures;

The Crucified Mother
by Yupar with some help from Eulalia

Once upon the time, there was a country whose name you won’t even find in the Bible, it was so very long ago. One day the high priest came to the King and informed him, in the hearing of all the court, that their gods were angry, and the king had to sacrifice his most beloved one to save his country from destruction.

The courtiers tried to take the king’s son as a sacrifice. But the queen, who wanted to save her son’s life, and for the sake of her own people, but also to be recognised as the king’s most beloved one, took back to her son and give herself up to them.

IMG_20170808_110927a.jpg

The priests warned the queen that the gods would be more placated by her son’s blood, as he was a pure and innocent child. If the queen were to take his place, she would have to suffer the most horrible fate, as she is a married woman and not clean. She must give up not only her blood and her life, she must give her dignity, her very soul, everything to the gods. She would have to suffer, be punished and executed before all people of the city, as she would be taking on all their sins.

The Queen accepted and promised to give her everything to the gods.

Without hesitation, the priests stripped the Queen of her royal clothing, and made her stand naked before the honorable audience of senators in the Great Hall of the Court, naked as the day she was born from her mother's womb.

Then, like a bare criminal, she was made to walk across the Town Square and was taken to the Place of Execution. Every time she reached a crossroads, they whipped her many times on her soft feminine hips, proclaiming her name and her sins. Before long, the skin of the queen's ample buttocks was covered with stripes of red, swelling weals and rivulets of blood.
---

The Queen’s wrists were nailed to either side of the cross, and her insteps to the sides, four nails in all. The Queen was in unbearable pain, her cry was like a struggling animal.

After she had been crucified, on either side of the Queen two naked teenage brothers were also raised on crosses. They were bound to their crosses with chains, no nails. In front of their male organs they were allowed to wear short pieces of cloth, though this was shameful enough.

The Queen was being punished in this way in a time of trouble. But as a married woman her body was not so pure as that of her baby son, so she had to be condemned to this most despicable death, like the worst kind of criminal, to be hung on a high cross, stripped naked, no concealment for her shame.

Her mother’s milk was dripping, full of fat, from her two precious pink and brown teats. Caked in dirt, she pressed strongly with both her legs, then bent both her knees. Two nails driven right through her feet held her to the sides of the upright. The Queen's sweet thick dark bushy secret parts, that should have been respected, were exposed as clear as day. Once she’d been crucified, her clothes were shared out among the crowd. Her offence was inscribed above her head, ‘Queen - guilty of all crimes’

crucified_mother_by_yupar-dbgahtz.jpg

-----------------------

At noonday, the court physician gave the queen a draught of herbs mixed with aphrodisiac. After a few minutes of the queen’s, the marvellous power aroused the queen strongly, her breasts swelled, her nipples puckered hard. Her sexual arousal growing in strength could clearly be seen, as her vagina muscles became rigid. Her body was producing more and more sweat, all the blood vessels in her whole body were distending.

Then they brought an ugly, long carved wooden dildo before the queen with a poisonous rattlesnake’s tail wrapped tightly around it. They also brushed other poisonous herbs on the her moist sex-lips. Then they thrust that horrid object deep into the queen’s vagina, and made her feel a long, last, deadly fuck.

IMG_20170808_112008.jpg

Their intention was for the poison to spread through the queen’s blood vessels as she was experiencing the ultimate sexual pleasure, and all the poison would hit her heart and bring it to an instant halt the moment she ejaculated all the liquids from her vagina, when she reached the climax of orgasm – causing a humiliating death.

As her torso squirmed with sexual pleasure during her death-ecstasy, her soul would have to go to hell. The queen knew their plan, she tried her best, harder and harder, not to be aroused, but her will-power can’t control her rising frenzy. Her efforts only caused her display her humiliation all the longer, with her continual moaning and cries of anguished sexual pleasure, making the crowd more and more excited.

Finally she thrilled to the longest, latest orgasm ever in her life, as she released a huge spurt of liquid again and again from her sex, exposed shamelessly before the crowd for all the world to see. Once it was over, before exhaling her last gasp of air, she gave up her spirit, with her legs splayed wide, her head sagging on her chest, her tongue protruding from her open mouth, her eyes still open in horror.

According to the traditional belief of all her country’s people, her soul has now entered Hell bearing this horrible, humiliating death-mask. The crowd would never forget this erotic spectacle of the once beautiful queen, naked and tortured to death before their eyes.

Once the queen had died, they set free the prisoners from the other two crosses, and all the convicts in prison, as the queen had paid back all the population’s sins.

As for the queen, they removed her from the cross and forced the two prisoners to spit and piss on her disgraced dead body for their freedom. Then the priests did not allow her body burial, but left it naked on the hillside to decay, go rotten and be eaten by animals, as they believed that would ensure the queen’s soul would be never be released from Hell through all eternity. Rather, her soul is probably suffering now, nailed on a red-hot iron cross in Hell, being raped ceaselessly by thousands of demons, as she died burning in lust and full of sins.

A great piece of short writing from our beloved Yupar.
However, there is one detail that bothers me: "...with a poisonous rattlesnake’s tail wrapped tightly around it."
First: rattlesnakes are found only in North America and the opening paragraph makes it seem like the story is set in the Middle East. I suppose the setting could be Pre-Columbian America. In fact, it might make sense to set it in the Aztec or Mayan Empires, where human sacrifice was common.
Second: a rattlesnake's tail is not poisonous. Like all venomous snakes, rattlers inject their poison through their fangs. The tail makes noise, but it's not poisonous. Maybe a better idea would be to have the dildo wrapped in thorns that have been dipped in a snakes venom.
I know this is just a small detail and the story is just fantasy, not history and it's still a great story...but little things like this bug the hell out of me.

Great work by our dear Yupar, ably assisted as always by Eul. There is plenty here to please: the innocent who offers herself, the humiliation and degradation of a dignified high lady, the sacrifice of one for her people, and the offering of a mother to suffer to save her child.. Sad, harsh, and ultimately satisfying.

Our dear friend Yupar has been in touch with me - she's in good spirits, but busy.
She's written this story, I've helped her turn it into erotic English that she's happy with,
and she's asked me to post it here on the Forums, with her black & white pictures;

The Crucified Mother
by Yupar with some help from Eulalia

Once upon the time, there was a country whose name you won’t even find in the Bible, it was so very long ago. One day the high priest came to the King and informed him, in the hearing of all the court, that their gods were angry, and the king had to sacrifice his most beloved one to save his country from destruction.

The courtiers tried to take the king’s son as a sacrifice. But the queen, who wanted to save her son’s life, and for the sake of her own people, but also to be recognised as the king’s most beloved one, took back to her son and give herself up to them.

View attachment 521191

The priests warned the queen that the gods would be more placated by her son’s blood, as he was a pure and innocent child. If the queen were to take his place, she would have to suffer the most horrible fate, as she is a married woman and not clean. She must give up not only her blood and her life, she must give her dignity, her very soul, everything to the gods. She would have to suffer, be punished and executed before all people of the city, as she would be taking on all their sins.

The Queen accepted and promised to give her everything to the gods.

Without hesitation, the priests stripped the Queen of her royal clothing, and made her stand naked before the honorable audience of senators in the Great Hall of the Court, naked as the day she was born from her mother's womb.

Then, like a bare criminal, she was made to walk across the Town Square and was taken to the Place of Execution. Every time she reached a crossroads, they whipped her many times on her soft feminine hips, proclaiming her name and her sins. Before long, the skin of the queen's ample buttocks was covered with stripes of red, swelling weals and rivulets of blood.
---

The Queen’s wrists were nailed to either side of the cross, and her insteps to the sides, four nails in all. The Queen was in unbearable pain, her cry was like a struggling animal.

After she had been crucified, on either side of the Queen two naked teenage brothers were also raised on crosses. They were bound to their crosses with chains, no nails. In front of their male organs they were allowed to wear short pieces of cloth, though this was shameful enough.

The Queen was being punished in this way in a time of trouble. But as a married woman her body was not so pure as that of her baby son, so she had to be condemned to this most despicable death, like the worst kind of criminal, to be hung on a high cross, stripped naked, no concealment for her shame.

Her mother’s milk was dripping, full of fat, from her two precious pink and brown teats. Caked in dirt, she pressed strongly with both her legs, then bent both her knees. Two nails driven right through her feet held her to the sides of the upright. The Queen's sweet thick dark bushy secret parts, that should have been respected, were exposed as clear as day. Once she’d been crucified, her clothes were shared out among the crowd. Her offence was inscribed above her head, ‘Queen - guilty of all crimes’

View attachment 521189

-----------------------

At noonday, the court physician gave the queen a draught of herbs mixed with aphrodisiac. After a few minutes of the queen’s, the marvellous power aroused the queen strongly, her breasts swelled, her nipples puckered hard. Her sexual arousal growing in strength could clearly be seen, as her vagina muscles became rigid. Her body was producing more and more sweat, all the blood vessels in her whole body were distending.

Then they brought an ugly, long carved wooden dildo before the queen with a poisonous rattlesnake’s tail wrapped tightly around it. They also brushed other poisonous herbs on the her moist sex-lips. Then they thrust that horrid object deep into the queen’s vagina, and made her feel a long, last, deadly fuck.

View attachment 521190

Their intention was for the poison to spread through the queen’s blood vessels as she was experiencing the ultimate sexual pleasure, and all the poison would hit her heart and bring it to an instant halt the moment she ejaculated all the liquids from her vagina, when she reached the climax of orgasm – causing a humiliating death.

As her torso squirmed with sexual pleasure during her death-ecstasy, her soul would have to go to hell. The queen knew their plan, she tried her best, harder and harder, not to be aroused, but her will-power can’t control her rising frenzy. Her efforts only caused her display her humiliation all the longer, with her continual moaning and cries of anguished sexual pleasure, making the crowd more and more excited.

Finally she thrilled to the longest, latest orgasm ever in her life, as she released a huge spurt of liquid again and again from her sex, exposed shamelessly before the crowd for all the world to see. Once it was over, before exhaling her last gasp of air, she gave up her spirit, with her legs splayed wide, her head sagging on her chest, her tongue protruding from her open mouth, her eyes still open in horror.

According to the traditional belief of all her country’s people, her soul has now entered Hell bearing this horrible, humiliating death-mask. The crowd would never forget this erotic spectacle of the once beautiful queen, naked and tortured to death before their eyes.

Once the queen had died, they set free the prisoners from the other two crosses, and all the convicts in prison, as the queen had paid back all the population’s sins.

As for the queen, they removed her from the cross and forced the two prisoners to spit and piss on her disgraced dead body for their freedom. Then the priests did not allow her body burial, but left it naked on the hillside to decay, go rotten and be eaten by animals, as they believed that would ensure the queen’s soul would be never be released from Hell through all eternity. Rather, her soul is probably suffering now, nailed on a red-hot iron cross in Hell, being raped ceaselessly by thousands of demons, as she died burning in lust and full of sins.
Very good story, sad but full of emotions. And its very very nice written.

A great piece of short writing from our beloved Yupar.
However, there is one detail that bothers me: "...with a poisonous rattlesnake’s tail wrapped tightly around it."
First: rattlesnakes are found only in North America and the opening paragraph makes it seem like the story is set in the Middle East. I suppose the setting could be Pre-Columbian America. In fact, it might make sense to set it in the Aztec or Mayan Empires, where human sacrifice was common.
Second: a rattlesnake's tail is not poisonous. Like all venomous snakes, rattlers inject their poison through their fangs. The tail makes noise, but it's not poisonous. Maybe a better idea would be to have the dildo wrapped in thorns that have been dipped in a snakes venom.
I know this is just a small detail and the story is just fantasy, not history and it's still a great story...but little things like this bug the hell out of me.

I thought that, but I didn't query it.
I think 'rattlesnake' is probably a Googlese translation of some Burmese snake-name.
But I don't think Yupar had in mind any recognisable geographical location,
just somewhere that was forgotten long, long ago, even by Biblical times.
And, while the skins of snakes aren't poisonous, the people of that time might well have believed they were,
after all, skins of some toads and frogs are, and the toxin would certainly be absorbed in the vagina.

I think 'rattlesnake' is probably a Googlese translation of some Burmese snake-name.
And, while the skins of snakes aren't poisonous, the people of that time might well have believed they were,
after all, skins of some toads and frogs are, and the toxin would certainly be absorbed in the vagina.
I seem to remember something in a medieval bestiary - I had a copy of one, but it's in storage with several of my other books - that had something about a snake that had a stinger in it's tail. I could be misremembering though. I know there was a snake that could kill with just a look. Probably based on stories of the spitting cobra.
Nice short piece. Very erotic and well told. :very_hot::clapping:
Suffering for eternity in hell seems a bit harsh, though. :eek:
I've also always found the idea that mothers are less pure to be strange.
She is married and has a child and so is not a virgin. She is therefore less "pure" than a young child.

I miss you all my crux frds ..
I'm just trying to avoid my crux lust, but I still hv :'(
only God can help me out...
I m not be too active, but I used to come here n watched threads even not often.
But I decide to post here when I hv a good staff.
cuz I always remember my good frds when I m eating good food.
But pls understand me for any of my delay response as I'm struggling wz my crux life n RL. . . I have some pressure in my RL too as I stopped my long term career and tried to live on my own.
I love to put a toad into my vagina Eul , as like in ancient chinese torture in whore's house ( in sex n zen 3 movie) :)
Thanks much for posting and editing Eul...
:)
She is married and has a child and so is not a virgin. She is therefore less "pure" than a young child.
Yes Sir!

Last edited:
I seem to remember something in a medieval bestiary - I had a copy of one, but it's in storage with several of my other books - that had something about a snake that had a stinger in it's tail. I could be misremembering though. I know there was a snake that could kill with just a look. Probably based on stories of the spitting cobra.

I think that the snake that could kill with just a look that I remember comes from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. There was a snake called the basilisk which killed people by looking at it directly.

Goddess above me! What I would not give to experience an orgasm so powerful that it kills me, while I am upon a cross! This story was beautiful and am I not ashamed to say that it made me cum. Thank you, Eul and Yupar for making it so easy!

Good, but sad story. May the cosmos save us from the curse of sanctimonious self-serving priests. Would pray to see the blood of those priests run red through the streets rather than that of the noble queen saving her son.

Yupar. Hope that you conquer your personal demons. But remember that regardless of wishes, our life is who we are, and we should live it.

Back
Top Bottom