The end of Aya

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are so doggone welcome! :goodjob:

Seriously, you have this kink nailed down (weak pun intended). If you have any more where this one came from, please post them. If you want to make more, please do.

You’re goddam good at this.
Thank you for your support. So I drew another.

This is the beginning of all. AYA on the way to her cross. Yes, although she is wearing clothes now, but soon she was about to take all them off.

PS. So tired! I think I painted so many onlookers just asking for trouble. So next time I won't draw so many onlookers again!:llorona:
THE WAY TO DEATH.jpg

PS. So tired! I think I painted so many onlookers just asking for trouble. So next time I won't draw so many onlookers again!:llorona:
The onlookers provide great expressions and atmosphere - they are worth the effort - well done!

The onlookers provide great expressions and atmosphere - they are worth the effort - well done!

Another very nice picture, and an unusually well dressed condemned cruxee. I know the clothes will come off soon enough, if the previous drawing is the follow up to this one. I like her expression, somewhat pissed off to find herself in this situation, under the weight of a wooden cross. I like the man walking in front of her, the hammer and cornu clearly visible to her, maybe that explains her expression? It gives us a clear view of what we don't really see in the other pic.
Will there be more in this series Ruoliuming?

Thank you for your support. So I drew another.

This is the beginning of all. AYA on the way to her cross. Yes, although she is wearing clothes now, but soon she was about to take all them off.

View attachment 569815
:clap:

Another very nice picture, and an unusually well dressed condemned cruxee. I know the clothes will come off soon enough, if the previous drawing is the follow up to this one. I like her expression, somewhat pissed off to find herself in this situation, under the weight of a wooden cross. I like the man walking in front of her, the hammer and cornu clearly visible to her, maybe that explains her expression? It gives us a clear view of what we don't really see in the other pic.
Will there be more in this series Ruoliuming?
Sure, my friend! I'll probably draw four or five more for this series. And the first picture is indeed a follow-up.

For AYA, she knew the crucifixion, she knew the use of the cornu, she knew the next step for her but could not resist. So it made her uneasy and angry.:jump1:

And I fixed the first picture. I changed the position of the cornu to make it look better.

AYA ON THE CROSS(Changes).jpgCHANGES.jpg

"OK,put down the cross and take off your clothes now! Let's see your body, bitch! Hurry up! This is the price against Rome!"

SHAME 01.jpg

PS. How about draw a AC (Assassin's Creed) series? Like AYA nailed on the cross in "Origins", Elise broken on the Wheel in "Unity", Anne was hanged on the gallows in "Black Flag" and so forth.:jump1:

"OK,put down the cross and take off your clothes now! Let's see your body, bitch! Hurry up! This is the price against Rome!"

View attachment 570507

PS. How about draw a AC (Assassin's Creed) series? Like AYA nailed on the cross in "Origins", Elise broken on the Wheel in "Unity", Anne was hanged on the gallows in "Black Flag" and so forth.:jump1:
I love your style of drawings!

View attachment 570507

That is an amazing image!

Very, very well drawn, sir! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ooooo......I'm sorry that I just found AYA's hair is forgotten to paint the luster. :eyepop: When all the pictures are finished, I'll correct all the flaws.

ruoliuming, for a self taught artist you have a style that’s the green envy of many a pro.

And rest assured, my coarse, plebeian tastes care little for luster as long as you get that girl naked and nailed ASAP.

ruoliuming, for a self taught artist you have a style that’s the green envy of many a pro.

And rest assured, my coarse, plebeian tastes care little for luster as long as you get that girl naked and nailed ASAP.
Thank you for your compliment, my friends! I'll draw the next picture as soon as possible. :smile: And AYA must be naked and even raped. The Romans liked the way she stripped herself, because the humiliation was her to herself!

View attachment 570507

I love the defiance you give Aya that she shows to her executioners :)

"I just need her coats, those dirty lingerie won't sell for a few money."

"What ever, but she must take off them all. By law she must be naked!"

View attachment 571004
You have a unique and very effective drawing style, ruoliuming. I just love your images! :)

Back
Top Bottom