The Fish Pond

Go to CruxDreams.com

Second morning, another sodding cold night, and it rained a bit. Didn’t wash much of the dirt off me though. Is any part of my body not hurting? The holes in my wrists feel as if they’ve enlarged, there’s a bit of slack if I can stand the pain to move them. No feeling in fingers at all, though they still look the right colour. Daphne said no permanent damage, though she lied to me, so I guess I’m crippled now, I wonder if they’ll try to mend my body, or just let me suffer if I’m still alive, now the National Health Service is cutting back it’s services.

The fish stink worse than ever, I vomit a bit more, can’t have much left in me. Strange feeling in my cunt, sort of itching, burning, that other fish decomposing, I wonder what harm that will do, no chance of children? That assumes I’ll still be alive, of course. I feel a lot weaker this morning. How much longer? Only another………I realise my brain’s too fuddled to work it out. It is the second day, isn’t it? I only have to do two days, don’t I? When do you die on a cross?
(END)
madiosi 2016 - 096-FishPound.jpg

365679-c829eed826aa01ac74e42615ee000cb6.jpg

Superb, thanks very much.

I think it likely that if your wrists were nailed, your hands would quickly go numb.
But not having any feeling in them wouldn't be much compensation
for the agony in all the rest of your body.
maybe your hands get numb, but every small moving of your body will cause excruciating waves of pain in your whole arms and even in the shoulders and armpits when the nerves in the wrists are hit by the nails in it. And remember that you cannot hold any position for a longer time; you will always writhe and "dance".

the whole dystopian thing - but now it actually is 2021!
Yes, Boris has been a bit busy lately so the Enhanced Alternative Punishment Bill has yet to be debated. Even when passed, the fancy moveable crosses will need procuring, has @Fossy got enough readies to grease the necessary palms?

Yes, Boris has been a bit busy lately so the Enhanced Alternative Punishment Bill has yet to be debated. Even when passed, the fancy moveable crosses will need procuring, has @Fossy got enough readies to grease the necessary palms?
If something needs greasing Old One, I'm always at the ready?

I hope when the bill is finally debated, it becomes a 'mass-debate' ...

Back
Top Bottom