The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
for a moment you thought your worst nightmares were coming true! :devil:
I'm afraid travelling on trains in Britain is sufficient torture
without needing to be tied up in the carriage and whipped. :rolleyes:

Wait till you try a cross-country trip on Amtrak....if the delays don't get you, the poor condition of the tracks will.:rolleyes:

My other memory was being shaken out of my delightful reverie by a uniformed policeman toting a machine pistol, who looked around the compartment, closed the door and proceeded down the side aisle to the next compartment.

But not before he'd planted the seed for 6 Prinz Albrechts Strasse :)

Wait till you try a cross-country trip on Amtrak....if the delays don't get you, the poor condition of the tracks will.:rolleyes:

The things you youngsters have never seen. It was actually quite a good service in October, November and December of 1984. Pp remembers a private compartment, a girlfriend, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Orlando, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, Denver, through the Rockies in early December down to San Francisco, up to Seattle and back to LA before flying home. All of those on Amtrak. Service was good, food was good, trains ran much to time, only disappointment was the beer - that was like making love in a canoe.

The memories. Maybe it was the private compartment and the girlfriend but the rest seemed pretty good at the time.

A bit of a tricky one - Lisette's whirling mind is expressed in some very complicated German word-play in the original, with all sorts of allusions - even if I were to translate what I can make sense of, they'd be lost on most of us - so I've trimmed them back a fair extent and used bits of more or less nonsensical English just to give the feel of it.

The school museum in Schlöhndorf was a very interesting place, they’d turned a complete old village school into a museum. In three classrooms old materials were displayed - maps, books, pens, inkwells, satchels and of course the school furniture from that time. On the blackboard were texts in old German script. On some of the benches sat lifelike child dolls in dresses like in the old days. They were barefoot, with few exceptions. On the walls were old black and white photographs of school classes, pictures of teachers, school outings.

At the front on the teacher’s desk were three different canes. I was hot when I saw these things. "Look," I whispered to Doro - there was no one else in the same room as us, but I didn’t dare to speak out loud.

"Crazy," Dorothee said in a normal voice, "naughty school children were beaten" She poked me affectionately in the side, "I bet at that time you’d have been the most cheeky and ill-behaved kid in the class." She laughed.

"Then you would have been properly dealt with!"

We spun around, taken by surprise, behind us was the schoolteacher. I gasped open-mouthed, it was the master in the large photo on the wall! Shock! How could it be, the photo was decades old! The man saw me looking at it.

"My grandfather," he said kindly, "he was a teacher at this school." He adjusted his glasses. "I look quite similar to him. I set up this museum with some others from the district, we clubbed together twelve years ago to create this museum after the school was closed."

He went to the desk and gripped one of the canes. "Best kind," he said, and swished it through the air - at the sound my knees went weak and my heart began to thump inside me.

"The slender cane - perfect! Just right for disobedient pupils." He looked at us slyly: "Were you being disobedient? Now then…" He wagged his forefinger threateningly, "you mustn't be. For this, you’ll get your butts whacked. Which of you wants it first?" He raised the stick.

Dorothea pointed at me, "Her first, then I’ll have my turn." She grinned at the man impudently, "When the stick’s already done a little beating it’ll be softer and not hurt so much." The actor-teacher laughed long and loud, I thought he’d die laughing, but I stood there glowing like a tomato.

"That was good, girl," exclaimed the merry teacher, "really good." He calmed down only slowly. "It doesn’t matter who gets her punishment first, the cane will be just as painful both times. It stings exactly the same whenever it hits a bottom. Did you know some teachers ordered their students to pull their pants down? The girls had to lift up their skirts and pull their knickers down, then they got the allotted number of strokes on their bare buttocks."

Again he looked at us, "Well? Who wants to start?” I laughed uncertainly, all of a sudden I was sure this man wasn’t joking, he really fancied whacking our bums, that would be fun for him. Dorothea had noticed it too, we exchanged glances.

"Unfortunately not, sir," said Doro with a deadly serious face. "Sorry. We would like to try the cane. Honest." Doro, you lunatic! What are you talking about? Shut up!

"Oh, really?" The teacher, mercifully prevented, looked disappointed. He glanced at our bare legs, probably imagining us bending over on the bench, pulling up our skirts, and himself thrashing us with the cane. I had to admit that this image made me feel very warm.

"And why isn’t it possible, young lady?"

"Well, you see," Doro said innocently, "we can’t pull our panties down. It’s just not possible." Boom! My head exploded. Simply exploded. Doro, you daft nut-case! You’ve gone right round the twist! I cannot believe it! Stop!

Dorothea's announcement didn’t put Herr Would-be Teacher’s nose out of joint.

"But that's not an obstacle," he said jovially. He laughed softly. "Or should I say it’s only a minor one." The guy was acting as if it were the most normal thing in the world for two girls who’ve come to look round the school museum to be beaten on their bums. I was blushing like a blast furnace. I looked at Dorothea, who’d also got colour in her face, but there was something in her eyes ....

"There’s no one else in the building at the moment," said the teacher, he was quite affable, "so providing the experience would be no problem - a lifelike lesson. Have you ever experienced, at first hand, in the flesh, what it was like in the old days in school? Precisely measured, ten strokes each. Of course you’ll have to count aloud."

I gasped. My heart was beating so violently that the blood wasn’t just rushing in my ears, it was thundering, I grabbed Dorothea's hand, I needed something to hold on to.

"Ten strokes each?" That was her, my crazy cousin!

"Ten strokes each," the teacher confirmed benignly. He demonstrated playfully with the cane in his free hand. "Ten strokes on the bare bottom, straight. Isn’t it pretty - hiss, pop! The marks only last half an hour before they fade away."

My ears were beginning to ring, I had the urge to bark loudly or cluck like a chicken, bleating like a goat wouldn’t be bad either. I was so crazed I was starting to squint.

"Yeah .... so ...." Doro looked at the photos on the wall, then at our feet. "Everything must be true to life, mustn’t it?" She looked at the teacher. Suddenly she bent down and pulled the flat sneakers off her feet, she wasn’t wearing any socks. Before I could do anything about it, she undid the buckles of my sandals and pulled them off me. Now we were both standing in bare feet in front of the man with the cane. Somewhere in my head it started to whistle, the water’s boiling! Lisette, the water’s boiling! Take the kettle off the stove, so that no-one gets hurt! As if in a trance I let Dorothea take off my backpack and stow my sandals in it, she popped her sneakers into hers. She had moved things on, without our shoes we were already undressed, we were on the way to being exposed. We’re already partly stripped – how thrilling! How humiliating! With this gesture we’ve shown our submission, our respect for.... oh, blablubber-blablabber!

"The backpacks would only get in your way," said Dorothea calmly to the museum man. He gave a friendly smile, "Yes, right, it’ll go better without them. The stick must come down straight onto your bottom." He took a step towards us. "So which one of you first?"

The whistling in my head rose to a shrill screech and then there was a loud bang, my reserves of sanity were all blasted away, in my mind I began to sing loud nursery rhymes, "Baa-baa black sheep - hey diddle-diddle - here we go round..." My cousin gave me a nudge, "This one first." Always me! Haha! Hihi! How funny! Hoho! My knees were soft as butter, I stood there rooted to the spot, I couldn’t manage to lift my feet off the floor. Oh haha, hihi! Hoho, huhu! I can’t walk! I’m stuck firmly by my bare feet onto the floor, the wooden parquet floor, wooden floor, it needs to be polished. the Princess and the polish, the princess is polished, the princess is pumiced. Oh I’m mad, muddled in my head, pimper fidelis!

"Young lady!" The teacher took my arm and led me to a pupil’s desk, a high school-student’s desk, a high-school teacher! Barefoot I shuffled along, I followed him obediently, even though I knew full well where he was leading me. Wouldn’t it be better if I ran? Oh, how my cheeks were burning. I caught a glimpse of my cousin, smiling, quite relaxed, her eyes lit up. You snake! What am I doing here? I can’t believe it’s been that simple! I won’t let a total stranger spank my ass! Oh yes, my cute Lisette, you will! The teacher will give you hell. Herr Hell. Hell teacher. High teacher. High-school-teacher. He will put you right - oh no, push, push you over it...

The teacher pushed me gently but firmly against the desk, "Bend over on it girl" I had to obey, I couldn’t help it, I lay down on the desk. The wood was dark with age, dozens of generations of pupils had carved on it, greased it with brain-lard, stained it with ink blots, scratched it with pen-nibs. It had splinters poking out, and they’d scraped initials in it with the corners of their rulers. Probably under the desk-lid was written "I love Else Mühlhausen" or something like that.

I felt the rough wood under my breasts, but my heart was pounding like a steam-engine at top speed. A strange whimpering sound was coming up out of my throat, I swallowed it back at the last moment, gripping firmly with my hands against the edge of the desk. It was a little slanted, very little. And it was made of wood - from proper timber, real wood! No plastic, no chipboard. Real wood my lady!

I felt a draught as the temporary wannabe teacher lifted my skirt and pulled it up on my back. Now he’s seeing me naked down there! Stark naked! I put my head on my arms and gave up my life, adieu beautiful world, it's time to part, it can’t be avoided. My head was beginning to whistle again...

A bit of a tricky one - Lisette's whirling mind is expressed in some very complicated German word-play in the original, with all sorts of allusions - even if I were to translate what I can make sense of, they'd be lost on most of us - so I've trimmed them back a fair extent and used bits of more or less nonsensical English just to give the feel of it.

The school museum in Schlöhndorf was a very interesting place, they’d turned a complete old village school into a museum. In three classrooms old materials were displayed - maps, books, pens, inkwells, satchels and of course the school furniture from that time. On the blackboard were texts in old German script. On some of the benches sat lifelike child dolls in dresses like in the old days. They were barefoot, with few exceptions. On the walls were old black and white photographs of school classes, pictures of teachers, school outings.

At the front on the teacher’s desk were three different canes. I was hot when I saw these things. "Look," I whispered to Doro - there was no one else in the same room as us, but I didn’t dare to speak out loud.

"Crazy," Dorothee said in a normal voice, "naughty school children were beaten" She poked me affectionately in the side, "I bet at that time you’d have been the most cheeky and ill-behaved kid in the class." She laughed.

"Then you would have been properly dealt with!"

We spun around, taken by surprise, behind us was the schoolteacher. I gasped open-mouthed, it was the master in the large photo on the wall! Shock! How could it be, the photo was decades old! The man saw me looking at it.

"My grandfather," he said kindly, "he was a teacher at this school." He adjusted his glasses. "I look quite similar to him. I set up this museum with some others from the district, we clubbed together twelve years ago to create this museum after the school was closed."

He went to the desk and gripped one of the canes. "Best kind," he said, and swished it through the air - at the sound my knees went weak and my heart began to thump inside me.

"The slender cane - perfect! Just right for disobedient pupils." He looked at us slyly: "Were you being disobedient? Now then…" He wagged his forefinger threateningly, "you mustn't be. For this, you’ll get your butts whacked. Which of you wants it first?" He raised the stick.

Dorothea pointed at me, "Her first, then I’ll have my turn." She grinned at the man impudently, "When the stick’s already done a little beating it’ll be softer and not hurt so much." The actor-teacher laughed long and loud, I thought he’d die laughing, but I stood there glowing like a tomato.

"That was good, girl," exclaimed the merry teacher, "really good." He calmed down only slowly. "It doesn’t matter who gets her punishment first, the cane will be just as painful both times. It stings exactly the same whenever it hits a bottom. Did you know some teachers ordered their students to pull their pants down? The girls had to lift up their skirts and pull their knickers down, then they got the allotted number of strokes on their bare buttocks."

Again he looked at us, "Well? Who wants to start?” I laughed uncertainly, all of a sudden I was sure this man wasn’t joking, he really fancied whacking our bums, that would be fun for him. Dorothea had noticed it too, we exchanged glances.

"Unfortunately not, sir," said Doro with a deadly serious face. "Sorry. We would like to try the cane. Honest." Doro, you lunatic! What are you talking about? Shut up!

"Oh, really?" The teacher, mercifully prevented, looked disappointed. He glanced at our bare legs, probably imagining us bending over on the bench, pulling up our skirts, and himself thrashing us with the cane. I had to admit that this image made me feel very warm.

"And why isn’t it possible, young lady?"

"Well, you see," Doro said innocently, "we can’t pull our panties down. It’s just not possible." Boom! My head exploded. Simply exploded. Doro, you daft nut-case! You’ve gone right round the twist! I cannot believe it! Stop!

Dorothea's announcement didn’t put Herr Would-be Teacher’s nose out of joint.

"But that's not an obstacle," he said jovially. He laughed softly. "Or should I say it’s only a minor one." The guy was acting as if it were the most normal thing in the world for two girls who’ve come to look round the school museum to be beaten on their bums. I was blushing like a blast furnace. I looked at Dorothea, who’d also got colour in her face, but there was something in her eyes ....

"There’s no one else in the building at the moment," said the teacher, he was quite affable, "so providing the experience would be no problem - a lifelike lesson. Have you ever experienced, at first hand, in the flesh, what it was like in the old days in school? Precisely measured, ten strokes each. Of course you’ll have to count aloud."

I gasped. My heart was beating so violently that the blood wasn’t just rushing in my ears, it was thundering, I grabbed Dorothea's hand, I needed something to hold on to.

"Ten strokes each?" That was her, my crazy cousin!

"Ten strokes each," the teacher confirmed benignly. He demonstrated playfully with the cane in his free hand. "Ten strokes on the bare bottom, straight. Isn’t it pretty - hiss, pop! The marks only last half an hour before they fade away."

My ears were beginning to ring, I had the urge to bark loudly or cluck like a chicken, bleating like a goat wouldn’t be bad either. I was so crazed I was starting to squint.

"Yeah .... so ...." Doro looked at the photos on the wall, then at our feet. "Everything must be true to life, mustn’t it?" She looked at the teacher. Suddenly she bent down and pulled the flat sneakers off her feet, she wasn’t wearing any socks. Before I could do anything about it, she undid the buckles of my sandals and pulled them off me. Now we were both standing in bare feet in front of the man with the cane. Somewhere in my head it started to whistle, the water’s boiling! Lisette, the water’s boiling! Take the kettle off the stove, so that no-one gets hurt! As if in a trance I let Dorothea take off my backpack and stow my sandals in it, she popped her sneakers into hers. She had moved things on, without our shoes we were already undressed, we were on the way to being exposed. We’re already partly stripped – how thrilling! How humiliating! With this gesture we’ve shown our submission, our respect for.... oh, blablubber-blablabber!

"The backpacks would only get in your way," said Dorothea calmly to the museum man. He gave a friendly smile, "Yes, right, it’ll go better without them. The stick must come down straight onto your bottom." He took a step towards us. "So which one of you first?"

The whistling in my head rose to a shrill screech and then there was a loud bang, my reserves of sanity were all blasted away, in my mind I began to sing loud nursery rhymes, "Baa-baa black sheep - hey diddle-diddle - here we go round..." My cousin gave me a nudge, "This one first." Always me! Haha! Hihi! How funny! Hoho! My knees were soft as butter, I stood there rooted to the spot, I couldn’t manage to lift my feet off the floor. Oh haha, hihi! Hoho, huhu! I can’t walk! I’m stuck firmly by my bare feet onto the floor, the wooden parquet floor, wooden floor, it needs to be polished. the Princess and the polish, the princess is polished, the princess is pumiced. Oh I’m mad, muddled in my head, pimper fidelis!

"Young lady!" The teacher took my arm and led me to a pupil’s desk, a high school-student’s desk, a high-school teacher! Barefoot I shuffled along, I followed him obediently, even though I knew full well where he was leading me. Wouldn’t it be better if I ran? Oh, how my cheeks were burning. I caught a glimpse of my cousin, smiling, quite relaxed, her eyes lit up. You snake! What am I doing here? I can’t believe it’s been that simple! I won’t let a total stranger spank my ass! Oh yes, my cute Lisette, you will! The teacher will give you hell. Herr Hell. Hell teacher. High teacher. High-school-teacher. He will put you right - oh no, push, push you over it...

The teacher pushed me gently but firmly against the desk, "Bend over on it girl" I had to obey, I couldn’t help it, I lay down on the desk. The wood was dark with age, dozens of generations of pupils had carved on it, greased it with brain-lard, stained it with ink blots, scratched it with pen-nibs. It had splinters poking out, and they’d scraped initials in it with the corners of their rulers. Probably under the desk-lid was written "I love Else Mühlhausen" or something like that.

I felt the rough wood under my breasts, but my heart was pounding like a steam-engine at top speed. A strange whimpering sound was coming up out of my throat, I swallowed it back at the last moment, gripping firmly with my hands against the edge of the desk. It was a little slanted, very little. And it was made of wood - from proper timber, real wood! No plastic, no chipboard. Real wood my lady!

I felt a draught as the temporary wannabe teacher lifted my skirt and pulled it up on my back. Now he’s seeing me naked down there! Stark naked! I put my head on my arms and gave up my life, adieu beautiful world, it's time to part, it can’t be avoided. My head was beginning to whistle again...
More wonderful images Eulalia. Pp thanks you again.

Thanks guys - that makes this slavegirl very happy, setting aside a bit of time to work on this is enjoyable for me, the more so if it gives pleasure to you.
Tree - you'd better cover your computer with a large transparent plastic bag.... ;) :p :devil:

The stick touched my bare bottom, I winced.
"It’s always nice to count aloud," commanded the teacher, "okay?"
"Yes," I heard myself say.

Loud whirring behind me, a solid clap - peng! – burning pain.
"One," I cried. The pain spread all over my ass. He penetrated deep into me, and pounded and rumbled.

Whirring. The second! DUB!
"Two," I yelped. Goddess, that hurt!

He thrashed me the third time, I felt my buttocks twitching wildly.
"Thrrreeeee!" I sounded like a plaintive kitten.
I don’t believe it, I can’t believe it, I'm being caned by a total stranger, I ....

"Four!" Oh, every time I struggled, I clawed with my fingernails into the desk-top.
This teacher was not one of the soft variety,
just playing percussion on girly-bums, tatataaa and toodloo,
pussy-footing us poppets - nope! He hit hard, and how!

Again the cane slammed down on my bare butt.
"Five," I gasped. I was dying of shame, I’ve never been so ashamed in my life. Whatever’s happening to me?

At the sixth I spat through gritted teeth,
“Seven!” I sang out with a trembling voice. The guy grew a tooth with every shot. He hit every time on target.
At the eighth blow I called out, "Eight," and cried quickly again, "Eight!"

I caught a glance at Dorothea, my cousin was standing beside me, watching spellbound as I was being chastised.
I was ashamed. I was scared. I was excited. In my womb I was tingling like mad. I was soaking wet. Goddess!

The next blow tore another shriek out of me, "Nine," I yodeled. It came out of me with tears in my eyes.
No, sir! Please stop, I want to be well-behaved and obedient and study hard - always! Please don’t hit me, Sir!

PENG!
"Ten," I screamed.

I had the feeling I was lying broken across the desk. I was breathing heavily, in and out. My butt trembled and twitched in ecstasies of pain.
He hadn’t missed his target by a millimeter, each hit was a bullseye! By all the gods of Olympus, my bum was in flames.

I straightened up. In bare feet I staggered to the side, I thought I’d fall down, so soft were my knees, and oh, how my butt was on fire, oh, how I was burning with shame, oh how I was flaming hot in my pussy- I was soaking wet!

The teacher gave a prompting nod of the head in the direction of Dorothea,
"Now you, young lady!"

Trembling, I stood there and watched as my cousin walked to the desk. Doro was beside himself with excitement – I could see it vividly. She took small, measured steps across the bare, waxed wooden floor. Her naked feet made soft squishing noises. What if he beats her feet? Had feet-beating been used as a punishment? Somewhere I’d read of that once, not in Germany, it was in Bulgaria or Romania. But that wasn’t in school, it occurred to me. But you could do it to correct troublesome girls who didn’t concentrate. They'd have to hang on a horizontal bar, their feet well off the ground, and then they'd be beaten with a stick on their bare soles, that would make them compliant and tractable. Bastinado in the gym! My pussy was on fire. My butt hurt. It felt good. I wondered whether the teacher knew of this foot-beating?

He conducted Dorothea to the same desk where I’d received my strokes. Without much ado he lifted Doro’s skirt. My cousin was bright red, I saw her swallow. Her eyes, how they shone!

The teacher raised his stick and began. The cane hit with even hardness on Dorothea's bare bottom. As an observer I could see well, the teacher did not hold back. It popped, Doro’s buttocks twitched.

"One," she cried in a shaky voice. In disbelief I watched while my cousin was beaten. I began again to feel tingling in my quim. Dorothea's quivering flesh, her screams, her tremulous voice excited me immensely. It was fun watching her while she was being beaten. As he’d done for me, with each stroke the teacher put the speed of the cane up a notch, each blow getting sharper. Soon Dorothea started squeaking, not loud, but she was squealing, I noticed she was trying to suppress it, but the guy with the stick seemed to know and beat her so sharply she couldn’t restrain herself and cried out.

I saw Doro’s bare feet standing on the bare wooden floor, her rococo feet with long toes. How they looked on the dark wood - that she was barefoot made her seem so vulnerable, I felt sorry for her, yet at the same time I was urging on the man with the stick in my mind, I'd have liked to demand that he’d wallop my cousin with some additional strokes, the idea pleased me exceedingly! I had to control myself forcibly, gripping myself in my crotch.

One last, quite loud scream. "Ten!"

Dorothee was done. The teacher took two steps back. She stood up. Hastily she pulled down her denim skirt. She came to me - her bare feet plashed gently on the smooth floor. Her cheeks were glowing, her eyes lit up, they were shining just like before, when she’d been watching while as I was caned. She leant against me and put her arm around me, I did the same.

The teacher, the wannabe-teacher, stood in front of us smiling kindly,
"Well ladies, that’s how it felt in the old times. Now you’ve had your lesson first-hand, haven’t you? To read about it is one thing, to try it for yourself is quite another, right?" He was still smiling at us.

"True," I said.

"Such penalties were once commonplace," the man continued. He presented himself most affably and pretended it was the most normal thing in the world for two young ladies to be spanked on the butt.

"This was applied to some pupils daily, and not always just ten strokes. In the case of particularly unruly pupils there were thirty or even forty strokes on the bare posterior."

Forty! My heart beat. Here we stood, barefoot and naked upskirt in front of a strange man who’d just beaten us on the butt. I was still stupefied.

The teacher went on smiling at us, as if nothing had happened,

"I’m here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday - always in the afternoon. Wednesday's sometimes a bit busy, on Fridays it’s quieter. But I’ll always find a little time to.... to take care of our visitors. So if you feel like visiting our museum again – you’ll be only too welcome!"

He shook hands with us. We both made a curtsy – knickerless!

"Goodbye, Sir," I heard my cousin say, quickly I also said, "Goodbye."

Thanks guys - that makes this slavegirl very happy, setting aside a bit of time to work on this is enjoyable for me, the more so if it gives pleasure to you.
Tree - you'd better cover your computer with a large transparent plastic bag.... ;) :p :devil:

"One," I cried. The pain spread all over my ass. He penetrated deep into me, and pounded and rumbled.

I don’t believe it, I can’t believe it, I'm being caned by a total stranger, I ....

"Four!" Oh, every time I struggled, I clawed with my fingernails into the desk-top.

"Five," I gasped. I was dying of shame, I’ve never been so ashamed in my life. Whatever’s happening to me?

“Seven!” I sang out with a trembling voice. The guy grew a tooth with every shot. He hit every time on target.

I caught a glance at Dorothea, my cousin was standing beside me, watching spellbound as I was being chastised.
I was ashamed. I was scared. I was excited. In my womb I was tingling like mad. I was soaking wet. Goddess!

The next blow tore another shriek out of me, "Nine," I yodeled. It came out of me with tears in my eyes.
No, sir! Please stop, I want to be well-behaved and obedient and study hard - always! Please don’t hit me, Sir!

PENG!
"Ten," I screamed.

I had the feeling I was lying broken across the desk. I was breathing heavily, in and out. My butt trembled and twitched in ecstasies of pain.
He hadn’t missed his target by a millimeter, each hit was a bullseye! By all the gods of Olympus, my bum was in flames.

I straightened up. In bare feet I staggered to the side, I thought I’d fall down, so soft were my knees, and oh, how my butt was on fire, oh, how I was burning with shame, oh how I was flaming hot in my pussy- I was soaking wet!

"Now you, young lady!"

Trembling, I stood there and watched as my cousin walked to the desk. Doro was beside himself with excitement – I could see it vividly. She took small, measured steps across the bare, waxed wooden floor. Her naked feet made soft squishing noises. What if he beats her feet? Had feet-beating been used as a punishment? Somewhere I’d read of that once, not in Germany, it was in Bulgaria or Romania. But that wasn’t in school, it occurred to me. But you could do it to correct troublesome girls who didn’t concentrate. They'd have to hang on a horizontal bar, their feet well off the ground, and then they'd be beaten with a stick on their bare soles, that would make them compliant and tractable. Bastinado in the gym! My pussy was on fire. My butt hurt. It felt good. I wondered whether the teacher knew of this foot-beating?

He conducted Dorothea to the same desk where I’d received my strokes. Without much ado he lifted Doro’s skirt. My cousin was bright red, I saw her swallow. Her eyes, how they shone!

The teacher raised his stick and began. The cane hit with even hardness on Dorothea's bare bottom. As an observer I could see well, the teacher did not hold back. It popped, Doro’s buttocks twitched.

"One," she cried in a shaky voice. In disbelief I watched while my cousin was beaten. I began again to feel tingling in my quim. Dorothea's quivering flesh, her screams, her tremulous voice excited me immensely. It was fun watching her while she was being beaten. As he’d done for me, with each stroke the teacher put the speed of the cane up a notch, each blow getting sharper. Soon Dorothea started squeaking, not loud, but she was squealing, I noticed she was trying to suppress it, but the guy with the stick seemed to know and beat her so sharply she couldn’t restrain herself and cried out.

I saw Doro’s bare feet standing on the bare wooden floor, her rococo feet with long toes. How they looked on the dark wood - that she was barefoot made her seem so vulnerable, I felt sorry for her, yet at the same time I was urging on the man with the stick in my mind, I'd have liked to demand that he’d wallop my cousin with some additional strokes, the idea pleased me exceedingly! I had to control myself forcibly, gripping myself in my crotch.

Dorothee was done. The teacher took two steps back. She stood up. Hastily she pulled down her denim skirt. She came to me - her bare feet plashed gently on the smooth floor. Her cheeks were glowing, her eyes lit up, they were shining just like before, when she’d been watching while as I was caned. She leant against me and put her arm around me, I did the same.

"Well ladies, that’s how it felt in the old times. Now you’ve had your lesson first-hand, haven’t you? To read about it is one thing, to try it for yourself is quite another, right?" He was still smiling at us.

"True," I said.

"Such penalties were once commonplace," the man continued. He presented himself most affably and pretended it was the most normal thing in the world for two young ladies to be spanked on the butt.

"This was applied to some pupils daily, and not always just ten strokes. In the case of particularly unruly pupils there were thirty or even forty strokes on the bare posterior."

Forty! My heart beat. Here we stood, barefoot and naked upskirt in front of a strange man who’d just beaten us on the butt. I was still stupefied.

"I’m here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday - always in the afternoon. Wednesday's sometimes a bit busy, on Fridays it’s quieter. But I’ll always find a little time to.... to take care of our visitors. So if you feel like visiting our museum again – you’ll be only too welcome!"

Wow, very hot. Whew. :very_hot: I am trying to imagine what "rococo feet with long toes" might look like....:rolleyes:

PENG!
"Ten," I screamed.

"Now you, young lady!"

"True," I said.

Eulalia, Pp is so impressed by the school master's work with the cane that he is going to acquire a very good one to hang beside his whip.
Pp is enjoying these. He prefers to avoid the ice to allow the aroma and the flavours to fully develop but, as their story continues, a clear plastic bag over Tree's computer may not be enough. Pp may have to get a roll of cling film and cover much of his study.
And we are left deliciously wondering whether they will accept the teacher's invitation to come back for more.

Last edited:
I am trying to imagine what "rococo feet with long toes" might look like...
you've not been paying attention Barbaria -
pants down, bend over... :spank:

back on Boxing Day, I posted an episode when Doro and Lisette were in the woods -

After a while we came to a narrow footpath so narrow we had to walk in single file. Doro went ahead. We still kept our shoes off, we walked barefoot through the forest. I looked at Dorothea's calves and her bare feet. My cousin had rococo feet - so I described them in my head, she had feet like the people in the paintings of the Rococo period, narrow feet with long slender toes and dainty ankles, her second toes were a bit longer than the big ones. Again I thought what it would feel like to bind those ankles with a rope, to tie it around them and…

We departed, we picked up our bags and left the building, we didn’t even put our shoes back on. Outside, we walked side by side down the road to the station. We’d only go to Herlingerstadt by train, from there we wanted to walk through the country, strolling back to Spuhl. We were walking in silence, we could find no words for what had just happened.

Only when we’d got to the station did Dorothea break the silence, "My goodness," her voice was trembling, I too was trembling still. She giggled nervously, "That was .... crazy!" She looked at me, her eyes gleaming, "Madness, Lisette, wasn’t it?"

I nodded, she was right, it was totally mad.

"A complete stranger," I said.

We were standing in front of the timetable, our train would be leaving in seven minutes. Barefoot, we walked through the subway. "That man was a stranger, I cannot believe I let myself be beaten by him!"

Dorothea put her arm around me. "But you liked it?"

I nodded, "Yes, I did. I'm still excited. When it happened I almost fainted with pleasure. It hurt like crazy, and it was beautifully crazy. My God, Doro! A strange man! The very idea!"

We climbed the stairs to the platform, Dorothea chuckled: "Don’t be so naive, Lisette! It happens all the time!"

I stared stupidly at my cousin, "All the time? You mean ...."

"Exactly, my dear. Didn’t you notice that he had at least as much fun from it as we did? The fairy had a broomstick in his pants. I bet that was from waiting, when the opportunity presents itself, he makes his proposition - in the truest sense of the word!"

"He beats ....? He suggests it to other girls?"

"And women," she nodded vigorously, "women's groups, maybe ten people, maybe thirty-five, a gymnastics club or a coffee party from Neue Althausen. They make a day trip of it by coach – the handicrafts museum in Regenbach, the School Museum in Schlöhndorf, then a good meal in the Forest Restaurant. A truly exciting day!"

I saw the women day-trippers in a vision before my eyes, they’re standing around the desk with the canes on it, and Herr Pretend-Teacher very kindly proposes to test one of the sticks. “So who? Will any lady dare?" I grinned at Doro, " Liese you’ve got a nice skirt on, you’ll have to try it. Come on, it’s pretty, don’t be shy!” The women all laugh, “Anneliese, you!!” She’s a bit nervous and acts quite coy, but she wants it. Our teacher notices that immediately and leads her to the desk. “Bend over, slip your panties down, and then ten strokes on the bare bottom, always nice loud counting! Who wants to be next?” They even pull down their jeans themselves, one by one in turn. Two or three might not, the non-dictatorial teacher has a keen sense of his customers, he only wallops the ones that really want it - and they're are not a few! The women visitors are laughing, their cheeks are red, they count out loud, they scream a bit, they’re excited and in high spirits. Afterwards in the restaurant they’ll have so much to tell each other!"

"A student by herself," Doro joins in the story, "she’s studying history, specializing in the German school system in Imperial times - moreover she’s writing her thesis on that. She’s standing in front of the high desk with the canes. She picks one up, studies it. The actor-teacher comes over to her…" I continued taking over from my cousin, "Of course, the sneaky bastard has been lurking in the corridor. ‘Look at this cane closely,’ he says. ‘it’s an original. You may be sure that your grandmother was beaten on her bare ass. What? You’re writing your thesis on the old Imperial school system? Well then maybe they require you to carry out some special experiments, experience it firsthand, so to speak? You can if you want to.’ The student looks quite bemused, perhaps a bit red. But then she drops her pants and lies down across the desk. Maybe she really does just want the experience, maybe she just wants to know how it felt for the schoolchildren back in 1905, but perhaps she’s also powerfully excited and getting tingles between her legs."

"Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday," said Dorothea, "I’d wager that he has clients who come to the museum regularly, not just for one short test. Didn’t he look as if he was expecting someone else in the museum? Lisette, I tell you, there are some who go there again and again. They buy their ticket and can get spanked." Suddenly there was a radiance in her eyes.

The speaker announced the arrival of our train. I looked at our naked feet, Dorothea's eyes followed my gaze. "Like schoolkids from the year dot, they got beaten on their bare bottoms and went barefoot. We’ve already had our whacking, now we’re running barefoot!"

"Great!" I said. Our train pulled into the station, we got on, our shoes still in our backpacks.

Back
Top Bottom