The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
We departed, we picked up our bags and left the building, we didn’t even put our shoes back on. Outside, we walked side by side down the road to the station. We’d only go to Herlingerstadt by train, from there we wanted to walk through the country, strolling back to Spuhl. We were walking in silence, we could find no words for what had just happened.

Only when we’d got to the station did Dorothea break the silence, "My goodness," her voice was trembling, I too was trembling still. She giggled nervously, "That was .... crazy!" She looked at me, her eyes gleaming, "Madness, Lisette, wasn’t it?"

I nodded, she was right, it was totally mad.

"A complete stranger," I said.

We were standing in front of the timetable, our train would be leaving in seven minutes. Barefoot, we walked through the subway. "That man was a stranger, I cannot believe I let myself be beaten by him!"

Dorothea put her arm around me. "But you liked it?"

I nodded, "Yes, I did. I'm still excited. When it happened I almost fainted with pleasure. It hurt like crazy, and it was beautifully crazy. My God, Doro! A strange man! The very idea!"

We climbed the stairs to the platform, Dorothea chuckled: "Don’t be so naive, Lisette! It happens all the time!"

I stared stupidly at my cousin, "All the time? You mean ...."

"Exactly, my dear. Didn’t you notice that he had at least as much fun from it as we did? The fairy had a broomstick in his pants. I bet that was from waiting, when the opportunity presents itself, he makes his proposition - in the truest sense of the word!"

"He beats ....? He suggests it to other girls?"

"And women," she nodded vigorously, "women's groups, maybe ten people, maybe thirty-five, a gymnastics club or a coffee party from Neue Althausen. They make a day trip of it by coach – the handicrafts museum in Regenbach, the School Museum in Schlöhndorf, then a good meal in the Forest Restaurant. A truly exciting day!"

I saw the women day-trippers in a vision before my eyes, they’re standing around the desk with the canes on it, and Herr Pretend-Teacher very kindly proposes to test one of the sticks. “So who? Will any lady dare?" I grinned at Doro, " Liese you’ve got a nice skirt on, you’ll have to try it. Come on, it’s pretty, don’t be shy!” The women all laugh, “Anneliese, you!!” She’s a bit nervous and acts quite coy, but she wants it. Our teacher notices that immediately and leads her to the desk. “Bend over, slip your panties down, and then ten strokes on the bare bottom, always nice loud counting! Who wants to be next?” They even pull down their jeans themselves, one by one in turn. Two or three might not, the non-dictatorial teacher has a keen sense of his customers, he only wallops the ones that really want it - and they're are not a few! The women visitors are laughing, their cheeks are red, they count out loud, they scream a bit, they’re excited and in high spirits. Afterwards in the restaurant they’ll have so much to tell each other!"

"A student by herself," Doro joins in the story, "she’s studying history, specializing in the German school system in Imperial times - moreover she’s writing her thesis on that. She’s standing in front of the high desk with the canes. She picks one up, studies it. The actor-teacher comes over to her…" I continued taking over from my cousin, "Of course, the sneaky bastard has been lurking in the corridor. ‘Look at this cane closely,’ he says. ‘it’s an original. You may be sure that your grandmother was beaten on her bare ass. What? You’re writing your thesis on the old Imperial school system? Well then maybe they require you to carry out some special experiments, experience it firsthand, so to speak? You can if you want to.’ The student looks quite bemused, perhaps a bit red. But then she drops her pants and lies down across the desk. Maybe she really does just want the experience, maybe she just wants to know how it felt for the schoolchildren back in 1905, but perhaps she’s also powerfully excited and getting tingles between her legs."

"Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday," said Dorothea, "I’d wager that he has clients who come to the museum regularly, not just for one short test. Didn’t he look as if he was expecting someone else in the museum? Lisette, I tell you, there are some who go there again and again. They buy their ticket and can get spanked." Suddenly there was a radiance in her eyes.

The speaker announced the arrival of our train. I looked at our naked feet, Dorothea's eyes followed my gaze. "Like schoolkids from the year dot, they got beaten on their bare bottoms and went barefoot. We’ve already had our whacking, now we’re running barefoot!"

"Great!" I said. Our train pulled into the station, we got on, our shoes still in our backpacks.

Another great episode ... I hope this never ends!:p

Another great episode ... I hope this never ends!:p
well there's plenty more to come yet,
only just past half-way :eek: :p

Pp found this one gave him a little time to relax and gather his thoughts. Heart rate lower....breathing steadier....readying himself for the next one.
yes, I think the variation in pace and style keeps the story going,
though the idea of coach-loads of what would in Scotland be the 'Women's Rural' [Institute]
turning up at the School Museum has me in stitches -
and that place could make a fortune catering for hen parties!
:duke:

well there's plenty more to come yet,
only just past half-way :eek: :p

yes, I think the variation in pace and style keeps the story going,
though the idea of coach-loads of what would in Scotland be the 'Women's Rural' [Institute]
turning up at the School Museum has me in stitches -
and that place could make a fortune catering for hen parties!
:duke:
Here they are known as the CWA. It stands for Country Women's Association but we know them more as Chin Waggers Anonymous. They bake scones, make tea in natural disasters and run stalls selling crafts but they do so much work to help women in the bush.
I can just imagine a bus load arriving to renew their appreciation of the education of their youth. Pp sees multiple attacks of "the vapours" or that other uniquely feminine condition "hysteria".

Pp would volunteer to help out at a hen's party. Sounds like lots of fun for all.

Here they are known as the CWA. It stands for Country Women's Association but we know them more as Chin Waggers Anonymous. They bake scones, make tea in natural disasters and run stalls selling crafts but they do so much work to help women in the bush.
I can just imagine a bus load arriving to renew their appreciation of the education of their youth. Pp sees multiple attacks of "the vapours" or that other uniquely feminine condition "hysteria".

Pp would volunteer to help out at a hen's party. Sounds like lots of fun for all.
The CWA is also the Communication Workers of America. Their biggest enemy (after Republicans) is the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, that sounds sexist -Ulrika) as they keep fighting over who can do what job... So much for Union Solidarity. Tree is glad the carpenters' union has not gone after the crux trade:D

T

The CWA is also the Communication Workers of America. Their biggest enemy (after Republicans) is the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, that sounds sexist -Ulrika) as they keep fighting over who can do what job... So much for Union Solidarity. Tree is glad the carpenters' union has not gone after the crux trade:D

T

They probably don't think of nailing naked women to a couple of rough timbers tied together as carpentry???:rolleyes:

They probably don't think of nailing naked women to a couple of rough timbers tied together as carpentry???:rolleyes:
Probably lead to a demarcation dispute between the iron workers and blacksmiths, the carpenters, construction workers, the rope makers and everyone else with a hand in the crux business.

T
Probably lead to a demarcation dispute between the iron workers and blacksmiths, the carpenters, construction workers, the rope makers and everyone else with a hand in the crux business.

Is that what is known as a "labor dispute"? We women will just take a seat on the sidelines while the guys fight over who gets to crucify us....:rolleyes:

Is that what is known as a "labor dispute"? We women will just take a seat on the sidelines while the guys fight over who gets to crucify us....:rolleyes:
Every man jack of us wants a piece of the action Barb.

...he's bragging...

he already came in his jeans...

Tree

:doh: You said you were not going to post that -Ulrika

Yeah, and I said I would quit smoking, drinking, and nailing women to crosses...

Giggle snort..every now and then Tree breaks me up....that did it...

abbey sherry.jpg ... too much to drink maybe?

a bit more girly banter to start off the next chapter, so Pp needn't choke on his cornflakes (as Ed Milliband said David Cameron would cause us to do today :D) Again, I'm not sure I've got all the German jokes, but the post-modern 'if this were in a novel, no-one would believe it' idea is quite witty - as the chapter-heading promises, the girly chatter will soon subside...

18 Whipping in the forest

"Herlingerstadt! Herlingerstadt!" exclaimed the speaker, we got out. At the station we drank a Coke. Outside the station we bought an ice-cream. Soft-footed we strolled across the cobbled square. I'd never gone barefoot on cobbles. They were old stones, polished smooth, they clung plump and warm to the soles of our feet. We took the main road to the east and before we’d finished licking our ice-creams we reached the edge of the little town. A made-up road led out into the fields, three hundred metres further on it became a rough track.

"I’ve been thinking constantly about that teacher’s mind," I said, "He saw himself really as very similar to his grandfather."

"Maybe his grandfather had similar inclinations," Dorothy remarked with a grin. "And what inclinations!" She frowned, "But it can’t be real."

"What? The strokes of the cane?" I asked."Oh yes, my dear, they were real, I can still feel them, though not so sharply now."

"I don’t mean that," she replied, "the beatings were real enough, but the man ...."

"Oh, he was only imaginary? Is that what you mean?" I teased her.

Doro took my arm. "Seriously, Lisette, imagine if we were characters in a novel…"

"Fictional characters?"

"In a story," she continued, "someone writes a story about two cousins. I’m Anette," she tapped me with her index finger on my chest, "you’re Thusnelda." [wife, against her father’s wishes, of the Germanic leader Arminius; she was captured, when pregnant, by Germanicus, nephew of the Emperor Tiberius, and paraded as a trophy in his triumph in Rome, but after that she was apparently well-treated and lived in honourable captivity]

"What?" I cried. "I’m not Thusnelda!"

"She was a great celebrity," retorted my cousin, "whether you like it or not - thou art Thusnelda – basta! Anette and Thusnelda visit a school museum and a museum guide offers to do like they did in the old days and cane their bottoms, simply to experience it how it felt. Well, how does that ring with you?”

I strained to hear, "Can’t hear anything."

"Oh come on, stop," said Dorothea giggling, "you know exactly what I mean - what we’ve just experienced was totally unrealistic even for a novel - I can already hear a reader saying, 'Come on, author! Now you're exaggerating, it couldn’t happen, someone would notice sooner or later and then it would all go to pot - na?' Does it ring true to you now, Lisettchen?"

I pursed my lips, "When you're right, you're so right," I grinned triumphantly, "we’ve achieved a first!"

"A first what?"

"Well, we’re the first ones he’s whacked with the cane. Or the second. Or the fifth. He’ll get caught in a few weeks - or months."

"Tell that to our critical reader, Thusnelda!"

"Doro ...."

"My name is Annette!"

I had to laugh. "Shut up, Anette. You are no Nette. You make me completely topsy-turvy in the head!"

"Dumb as Thusnelda, eh?"

"Noo!"

"Well what then?" Dorothea was pressing me.

"What could it be?" I replied, "We’ve really just experienced it, and it was real. And we saw he was totally similar to the schoolmaster in the photo."

"Has he shown us his ID?"

"What for?"

"His attendant’s card, his official proof that he works for the museum."

"He’s probably a volunteer."

"So what? He needs to be able to prove his identity!"

"The old woman at the desk wasn’t showing one when she collected the entrance fee from us."

"There you have it! Criminals, wherever you look!" Dor - I mean Anette - puffed out her cheeks. “A pair of hardened gangsters! She collects from the visitors and he beats them. Shouldn’t ever go to that museum."

"Sure," I said, "and where are the real museum people? Chained up in the basement? Then I’ll immediately volunteer to work in the Schlöhndorf School Museum!" I felt myself blushing.

"I don't mean that," said my cousin, "The similarity to the old schoolmaster - so far, so good. But did he also belong to the museum?"

"You mean he was a visitor?" I asked, I was quite stunned, "You think he’s just taken up an offer, jumped at the chance, on the principle, let's try if it works?"

"Our critical reader would rather believe that than accept him as museum employee."

"What's her name, this critical reader? Dumb Doro?"

"Of course not," Do .... Anette said and put her nose in the air, "You called me Doro."

"Doro? Yeah that! Why not call me Lisette?"

"Lisette? What's that for a name? Sounds like an old housewife with a cat or a canary and a conspicuous passion for chocolate and cakes. Fatty Lisette sits in front of her computer and the poor author sweats off her fat. You’re fatty Lisette, boo!" She stuck out her tongue at me.

"But it sometimes happens." I was sticking to my guns.

"What?"

"Well .... these practices ...." I took on Dorothea’s challenge, "Look on the internet any time. There are plenty of pictures of such things. Girls who are trapped in the stocks, two boards one above the other, with a hinge, two semi-circular recesses above and below. When the boards are locked down, that’s two holes, where the bare feet of the victim are stuck and can be tickled. A similar thing’s available for head and hands too."

"What websites have you been surfing?" Dorothea leered.

"My mother, when she was fourteen, went with her class to visit a castle - in the torture chamber she was allowed to lie on the rack," I continued.

"Was she stretched?" asked Doro.

"Of course not! They were just allowed to lie down on it."

"Quite," she said, "and these stocks you speak of, can’t you find those in medieval markets-towns?"

"There too," I admitted. "they’re popular with tourists. It’s okay, I've been clamped in such a thing."

"I bet you were warm," quipped Doro.

"You know what?" I said, "I don’t care what it was, the main thing is it truly happened, and that’s that. Museum man or an intruder with certain inclinations, either way, we experienced it."

"Quite right Thusnelda."

"My name’s Lisette!"

"I know, Thusnelda."

Arm in arm we walked on. Soon we entered the forest, here the soil was wonderfully soft, it caressed our bare feet. With a shudder, I remembered that I had to return to the concrete and tarmac desert after the holidays. In the city I did not want to run barefoot.

After a few minutes Dorothea stopped, "I'm can’t get that caning out of my head!" She looked at me again, there was that gleam in her eyes, she grabbed my arm, "Come, Lisette." With gentle force she pulled me away from the forest path and led me through the mixed woodland to a dense copse, in the middle stood a tree with low branches. She took off her backpack, "I can’t just walk through the forest any more, cousin, I need to give you that feeling in your butt again." She looked around. "Unfortunately, I haven’t got it, just ropes. Hm ...." She broke a rod off one of the surrounding coppice-stocks. "That'll do fine!" She stripped the leaves off and was left with a good, metre-long, finger-thick, flexible stick, as she proved by whizzing it through the air.

"This is first-class!"

"You want to cane my butt again?" I asked in a squeaky voice, "but that would be a second dose of beating!"

"You're going up twice a day on the cross -" my cousin countered, her eyes flashing, "at least, provisionally…"

I was shocked, why had she said that? "For the time being, Doro .... ?"

"No," she cut me off, "I'm not bored and I'm not going to lose interest in tying you up. It's simple, Thusnelda, eventually there won’t be enough time while Mum’s out at work, not enough for crucifying you twice. She leaves in the morning just after seven, in the evening she’s home soon after six. If you do four or five hours, you can only do it once a day." A shiver ran down my spine. Four hours? Five? Five whole hours on the cross! What an idea!

"On the other hand there’ll be more time for other treatments," she continued, "cross through the morning, at noon the whip…" she pursed her lips, "of course, there are also limits things like that.... even I can’t go on spanking you all the afternoon. Well .... what shall we do?" To that I had no answer, although it seemed to me that Doro was expecting one.

"What the hell?" she said. She took three cords from her backpack and looked at the low-hanging branches of the tree. "This one’s just right." She rolled a small stone block under the bough, "Since you've asked for it, but get your kit off first."

I froze. "Strip?"

"Tell me, am I speaking Spanish?" asked Dorothea raising her eyebrows, "That was clear, intelligible German, Thusnelda"

"Don’t call me that!"

"Then get undressed."

I looked around. The copse where we were seemed to be dense enough, and we were a good distance from the nearest forest track. On the other hand, I have very pale skin, even in summer I’m never really brown. Suppose someone saw my naked skin gleaming through gaps in the bushes?

"If you don’t strip immediately, you may have no more visits to the cross," Dorothea said coldly.

"You cannot do that," I cried indignantly, 'you promised!"

"Do you have a contract?" she asked mischievously, "Before which court do you wish to complain? Your Honour, Madam Chairman, my cousin refuses to crucify me. Complaint allowed, but you get a year on probation!"

"All right." I unbuttoned my blouse, took everything off, down to the buff. Actually I had pretty little on me to take off - no shoes, no slip, no bra, no panties. Yet these two pieces of cloth made so much difference! Having to give them up was hard, but simultaneously it excited me, two feelings fought in me against each other.

"Stretch out your hands," commanded Dorothea, "straight in front so I can tie your wrists separately.” I obeyed. round each wrist she made five turns and a knot behind each hand. "Now up on the stone!" I climbed onto the stone, I could balance on it quite well. I had to stretch my arms over my head, just shoulder-width apart I held them against the branch, one that was growing horizontally from the tree, palms forward, the bark behind my wrists. Dorothea tied around the branch with the loose ends of cord and made knots. Then she got down on her knees and tied my ankles together with a third cord. As usual, she pulled the cord once through between my ankles.

"Lift your legs up!" she ordered, I did what she wanted, she rolled the stone block to the side. "Feet down, Lisette." I lowered my legs. Now I was hanging by my wrists, my feet didn’t quite reach the ground, I could just stand on my toes and toe-pads. It was uncomfortable and not easy to bear - how long would Doro leave me hanging like that? For now, I loved it.

"Just right," declared my cousin. She took her home-made rod and showed it to me. "It’s not as sharp as a whip, but it's a little teaser for you - you need have no fear. But it is quite… beautiful. Believe me, it's important that you don’t scream, Lisette. We’re in the woods. if people hear you screaming, they’ll come to see who’s yodelling in the forest - you don’t want that to happen, eh? For them to see you hanging naked on this tree? "

I shook my head. Goddess, no!

"You'll just have to grit your teeth, Lisette."

Dorothea began to circle me slowly. I stiffened in my bonds in anticipation of the first blow. Only too well did I remember the whipping with cat o’ nine tails. Not screaming? That’s all very well, how am I supposed to suppress the screams?

"Maybe you should gag me," I suggested.

"Good idea," Doro said. "Unfortunately, I haven’t brought your gag and we haven’t got anything to improvise with." She patted me affectionately, "I'll remember that, Lisette, in future, your gag will always in be the pack when we go out, promise." She let the rod stroke down my back, I writhed and drew in a sharp breath. She ran it across my bum – they still hurt a bit. Then down the backs of my legs, I felt goose-bumps and wriggled myself a little in
my bonds. Several times my buttocks clenched involuntarily, just as they’ll do when…

Back
Top Bottom