The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
26 A stranger stops in front of house

madiosi-2015-46-Girlwnn-chapter26.jpg

The days passed. I went daily for six hours on the cross now. Sometimes I was not wearing the gag, sometimes I was. It was always the same: I was looking forward to the cross. I enjoyed it. Mr. Pain came and I began to suffer. Every time the cross broke my will. Every time I started to cry, and I often cried loudly and begged my cousin to let me go, even though I knew that she’d never do this.

After a while we noticed marks on the footrest of the cross which my bare feet had made, I’d left traces, I’d been crucified so often for so long that my footprints were clearly visible, similar to the impressions which my feet make in my shoes when I’ve worn them long enough.

We visited the Flower Show, and walked around the neighbourhood barefoot all day each Sunday, Doro and I in old-fashioned clothes with Aunt Annie. She took us to old school-houses and formal gardens, to fountains and bridges, to the pond by the Forest Cafe and on cobbled paths. We knelt in prayer before crosses at crossroads, and posed in front of beautiful old farms pose. We changed our clothes, so we got a lot of photo opportunities.

On the Saturday before our first photo tour, the picture of me had appeared in the newspaper, with a retelling of the elf-girl story. Aunt Annie bought a paper for herself and one for me, so I could take it home.

I even thought of extending the six hours a bit – I could do seven or eight hours, I thought. So far everything was okay, I felt comfortable with it. Unfortunately auntie dropped a bombshell in the middle of my crucifixion bliss. One Sunday she let out that she would only be going to work for one more week. From then on she’d be on vacation, and she wanted to go camping with Doro and me on a big lake a hundred miles away. That was nice of Aunt Annie and Doro and I were excited, but it also meant the imminent end of our activities. It made us both sad. We tried to use the time remaining to us. Because Dorothea wanted to be punished at least every other day, and wanted to tie me up and whip me in between, I could only do six hours on the cross, there wasn’t time for more, otherwise Aunt Annie would come home and would stumble on what we were up to in the workshop. I was sad that it should come to an end, but I was also happy that I’d been able to experience it.

On Thursday Aunt Annie was at work longer than usual, she set off earlier in the morning, and was going to come home late in the evening. We’d hardly finished rinsing the dishes when a car drove up. The front-door bell rang.

"Uhu?" I wondered, "a visitor so early in the day, who can that be?"

Dorothea rushed to the front door and opened it. She came back to the kitchen with a young man in his late twenties, "This is Daniel."

She pointed at me, "This is the one."

Daniel came over to me and shook my hand, "Pleased to meet you!"

I was confused about this strange turn of events. Dorothea smiled at me,

"Daniel doesn’t know your name any more than any of the others. To them you're just ‘the girl’ or ‘the crux-girl."

I must have presented a rare sight of total stupidity, I hadn’t understood anything. I didn’t even know what I was supposed to say. But the word ‘crux-girl’ echoed in my head. Crux-girl? Daniel knows this about me....?

Dorothea came to me and hugged me. "I’ve arranged everything. They picked up the cross yesterday afternoon with a small van, when you were out shopping with my mother. It's already prepared, they’re waiting for you."

"Waiting for me? Who’s waiting ....?" In that moment I caught on. I jumped as at an electric shock, oh no, this can’t be true! Impossible! Doro couldn’t have....!

"I’ve contacted them via the Internet," she said, "All trustworthy people. No spiders here. All carefully screened. They had to provide their addresses and send scans of their passports. Everything is safe. But it’s your choice, you don’t have to, you can still say no, even at the very last moment."

My cousin went on talking like a cascade, "We’ll go with Daniel in the car to the place. The people are already dressed and waiting in the castle hall. They’ve all been checked, no cameras, no camera-phones, nothing. They’ve rented the castle. It's all prepared. Everyone has donated as much money as they could. The wealthy ones have paid a good bit, the little people as much as they could afford. You'll be taken to an adjoining room, there you’ll still be hidden, nobody will know you’re there, even then you can still say no. Really - until the very last moment! Only if you really want to go ahead, you’ll strip yourself and let your hands be tied behind your back. From that moment, it’s irrevocable, you'll be crucified, even if you change your mind, there’ll be no going back. Then you’ll be strapped and placed by force on the cross. "

Goddess! How my heart was beating! I looked at this Daniel. His gaze went right through me. Not that he seemed a particularly nice specimen of a man – on the contrary, he was unimpressive and had, for his young age, quite a beer-belly. But he was attractive in a different way - it was his gaze! How he was looking at me! I tried to interpret it. Horny? Greedy? No, something more, penetrating? Not directly. Lust yes, there was a hunger in his eyes when he looked at me, but there was something else, something that went much deeper. He adored me. That was it.

He knew why he was there. Dorothea had invited him to pick us up. He knew who I was, the crux-girl, the girl who might go naked for him and others onto the cross. I read a silent plea in his eyes, please crux-girl, come with me. Please let yourself be crucified for me. I adore you. I adore you. I want to see you naked on the cross. I want to watch what happens to you on the cross.

Goddess!

Dorothea went on at me, she was talking like a machine-gun.

"You’ve so desired this! Admit it, come on! You can change your mind, no-one is forcing you, you hear? The choice is yours. If you don’t want to face it in the castle hall, we’ll call the whole thing off, they know that, they’ll accept it. The rent for the castle's just water under the bridge, the rich people have paid, they won’t mind, in that case they’ll just celebrate together with a splendid medieval feast with good food and fine music - without us. You can choose freely."

She hugged me and kissed me.

"They're waiting for you," she urged, "They’re looking forward to you. You know you can endure six hours on the cross, you know you’re happy to experience it!" She squeezed me tight, "And you want to experience it there too!"

Yes, I did, in thought, in my imagination. Goddess, but not in real life! Naked in front of strangers! Goddess! But .... I was breathing hard. I was nervous and shaky. My body betrayed me. My pussy meowed so loudly that I was sure Doro and Daniel could hear it. I was tingling so much between my legs that I had to try hard not to put my hand in my crotch. Oh, yes, I did it and how! But only in the imagination! But not really! Or? Or ???

"You need have no fear," Daniel said. His voice was soft and kind. "Come quietly with us, if you do change your mind, I'll bring you back here, nobody will put you under pressure. The other people will only know that you're there if you’ve given your consent and stripped and let yourself be tied behind the curtain stand. This is what we’ve agreed."

Dorothea pressed me again, "I'm here, love. I'm with you. You’ll get to drink as much as you want."

Yeah, that! So I’ll really… in front of all these people .... Goddess! Pee?? In front of a crowd of people? How many will there be?

"How many?" I squeaked.

"Forty-two," replied Dorothy. "They’ll celebrate a medieval festival with music and food. Musicians and chefs have naturally been hired." She smiled at me, "Perhaps a young musician will sing you an amorous serenade while you're hanging naked on the cross."

Naked! I shivered. Nude. Stark naked! My heart was racing, I wanted it, I didn’t want it… I wanted to experience it, I had to do it….

"Let's go," I squeaked. My voice was unnaturally high. Go now, before I get so scared that I change my mind. Oh goddess, what am I doing?!

"Didn’t I know it!" Doro gave me a kiss on the cheek and pushed me to the front door. “Let's go, the cross awaits you!" The cross is waiting. No, the people are waiting, oh Goddess, what was I doing?!

You can say no right up to the end, Lisette. They won’t even know what you look like. No name will be mentioned. Even if you go on the cross, they won’t know your name.

I want it so so much! But I've got so scared! Goddess! What shall I do?! Already I was sitting in the back of the car next to my cousin. She hugged me caringly. Daniel started the engine and drove off. I was totally confused. I was nervous and anxious, my heart was pounding, it sounded like a runaway horse, my cheeks were burning, I closed my eyes and blocked out the world.

Last edited:
"My body betrayed me. My pussy meowed so loudly that I was sure Doro and Daniel could hear it. I was tingling so much between my legs that I had to try hard not to put my hand in my crotch. Oh, yes, I did it and how! But only in the imagination! But not really! Or? Or ???"

this is what happens to those of us who spend time reading these episodes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
25 Six hours on the cross - Lisette collapses

I floated away into one of these special schools that existed only in my imagination. The Day of the Cross, every Saturday. It was a special ritual in which we schoolgirls prayed for forgiveness of the sins of the world. Standing to right and left along the side walls of the church were crosses and during the service girls hung on these crosses. Thus, at the beginning of the service, everything’s ready, they've tied us up an hour earlier on the cross-bars. Then we had to endure about two hours until the ritual was over. Two hours. I smiled to myself. What were two hours! I’d have to endure six hours.

My faithful friend, Mr. Pain, had long since come to me. With gentle force he crawled into my muscles and let me suffer. It hurt and I endured it. It fulfilled me totally, it was more excitement than pain, I was wet in the crotch. Again, I tensed my pelvic-floor muscles and pressed my legs against each other. Oh joy! I continued working in my excitement. Dorothea noticed nothing, she was working hard on her computer, typing diligently. I squirmed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, I was beginning to sweat. Again and again I reared myself up, my excitement increased, I belonged to the cross, I was the property of the cross, it owned me as a slave. Yes, my body was the inheritance of the wood, it belonged to him, he could do with my body whatever he wanted, I was powerless, I was given up to the wood. It was beautifully fulfilling.
The forgotten illustration...
madiosi-2015-41-Girlwnn-chapter25Kreuzmesse.jpg

The days passed. I went daily for six hours on the cross now. Sometimes I was not wearing the gag, sometimes I was. It was always the same: I was looking forward to the cross. I enjoyed it. Mr. Pain came and I began to suffer. Every time the cross broke my will. Every time I started to cry, and I often cried loudly and begged my cousin to let me go, even though I knew that she’d never do this.

After a while we noticed marks on the footrest of the cross which my bare feet had made, I’d left traces, I’d been crucified so often for so long that my footprints were clearly visible, similar to the impressions which my feet make in my shoes when I’ve worn them long enough.

We visited the Flower Show, and walked around the neighbourhood barefoot all day each Sunday, Doro and I in old-fashioned clothes with Aunt Annie. She took us to old school-houses and formal gardens, to fountains and bridges, to the pond by the Forest Cafe and on cobbled paths. We knelt in prayer before crosses at crossroads, and posed in front of beautiful old farms pose. We changed our clothes, so we got a lot of photo opportunities.

On the Saturday before our first photo tour, the picture of me had appeared in the newspaper, with a retelling of the elf-girl story. Aunt Annie bought a paper for herself and one for me, so I could take it home.

I even thought of extending the six hours a bit – I could do seven or eight hours, I thought. So far everything was okay, I felt comfortable with it. Unfortunately auntie dropped a bombshell in the middle of my crucifixion bliss. One Sunday she let out that she would only be going to work for one more week. From then on she’d be on vacation, and she wanted to go camping with Doro and me on a big lake a hundred miles away. That was nice of Aunt Annie and Doro and I were excited, but it also meant the imminent end of our activities. It made us both sad. We tried to use the time remaining to us. Because Dorothea wanted to be punished at least every other day, and wanted to tie me up and whip me in between, I could only do six hours on the cross, there wasn’t time for more, otherwise Aunt Annie would come home and would stumble on what we were up to in the workshop. I was sad that it should come to an end, but I was also happy that I’d been able to experience it.

On Thursday Aunt Annie was at work longer than usual, she set off earlier in the morning, and was going to come home late in the evening. We’d hardly finished rinsing the dishes when a car drove up. The front-door bell rang.

Dorothea rushed to the front door and opened it. She came back to the kitchen with a young man in his late twenties, "This is Daniel."

"Daniel doesn’t know your name any more than any of the others. To them you're just ‘the girl’ or ‘the crux-girl."

I must have presented a rare sight of total stupidity, I hadn’t understood anything. I didn’t even know what I was supposed to say. But the word ‘crux-girl’ echoed in my head. Crux-girl? Daniel knows this about me....?

Dorothea came to me and hugged me. "I’ve arranged everything. They picked up the cross yesterday afternoon with a small van, when you were out shopping with my mother. It's already prepared, they’re waiting for you."

"Waiting for me? Who’s waiting ....?" In that moment I caught on. I jumped as at an electric shock, oh no, this can’t be true! Impossible! Doro couldn’t have....!

"I’ve contacted them via the Internet," she said, "All trustworthy people. No spiders here. All carefully screened. They had to provide their addresses and send scans of their passports. Everything is safe. But it’s your choice, you don’t have to, you can still say no, even at the very last moment."

My cousin went on talking like a cascade, "We’ll go with Daniel in the car to the place. The people are already dressed and waiting in the castle hall. They’ve all been checked, no cameras, no camera-phones, nothing. They’ve rented the castle. It's all prepared. Everyone has donated as much money as they could. The wealthy ones have paid a good bit, the little people as much as they could afford. You'll be taken to an adjoining room, there you’ll still be hidden, nobody will know you’re there, even then you can still say no. Really - until the very last moment! Only if you really want to go ahead, you’ll strip yourself and let your hands be tied behind your back. From that moment, it’s irrevocable, you'll be crucified, even if you change your mind, there’ll be no going back. Then you’ll be strapped and placed by force on the cross. "

Goddess! How my heart was beating! I looked at this Daniel. His gaze went right through me. Not that he seemed a particularly nice specimen of a man – on the contrary, he was unimpressive and had, for his young age, quite a beer-belly. But he was attractive in a different way - it was his gaze! How he was looking at me! I tried to interpret it. Horny? Greedy? No, something more, penetrating? Not directly. Lust yes, there was a hunger in his eyes when he looked at me, but there was something else, something that went much deeper. He adored me. That was it.

He knew why he was there. Dorothea had invited him to pick us up. He knew who I was, the crux-girl, the girl who might go naked for him and others onto the cross. I read a silent plea in his eyes, please crux-girl, come with me. Please let yourself be crucified for me. I adore you. I adore you. I want to see you naked on the cross. I want to watch what happens to you on the cross.

Goddess!

"You’ve so desired this! Admit it, come on! You can change your mind, no-one is forcing you, you hear? The choice is yours. If you don’t want to face it in the castle hall, we’ll call the whole thing off, they know that, they’ll accept it. The rent for the castle's just water under the bridge, the rich people have paid, they won’t mind, in that case they’ll just celebrate together with a splendid medieval feast with good food and fine music - without us. You can choose freely."

"They're waiting for you," she urged, "They’re looking forward to you. You know you can endure six hours on the cross, you know you’re happy to experience it!" She squeezed me tight, "And you want to experience it there too!"

Yes, I did, in thought, in my imagination. Goddess, but not in real life! Naked in front of strangers! Goddess! But .... I was breathing hard. I was nervous and shaky. My body betrayed me. My pussy meowed so loudly that I was sure Doro and Daniel could hear it. I was tingling so much between my legs that I had to try hard not to put my hand in my crotch. Oh, yes, I did it and how! But only in the imagination! But not really! Or? Or ???

"You need have no fear," Daniel said. His voice was soft and kind. "Come quietly with us, if you do change your mind, I'll bring you back here, nobody will put you under pressure. The other people will only know that you're there if you’ve given your consent and stripped and let yourself be tied behind the curtain stand. This is what we’ve agreed."

Dorothea pressed me again, "I'm here, love. I'm with you. You’ll get to drink as much as you want."

Yeah, that! So I’ll really… in front of all these people .... Goddess! Pee?? In front of a crowd of people? How many will there be?

"How many?" I squeaked.

"Forty-two," replied Dorothy. "They’ll celebrate a medieval festival with music and food. Musicians and chefs have naturally been hired." She smiled at me, "Perhaps a young musician will sing you an amorous serenade while you're hanging naked on the cross."

Naked! I shivered. Nude. Stark naked! My heart was racing, I wanted it, I didn’t want it… I wanted to experience it, I had to do it….

"Let's go," I squeaked. My voice was unnaturally high. Go now, before I get so scared that I change my mind. Oh goddess, what am I doing?!

"Didn’t I know it!" Doro gave me a kiss on the cheek and pushed me to the front door. “Let's go, the cross awaits you!" The cross is waiting. No, the people are waiting, oh Goddess, what was I doing?!

You can say no right up to the end, Lisette. They won’t even know what you look like. No name will be mentioned. Even if you go on the cross, they won’t know your name.

I want it so so much! But I've got so scared! Goddess! What shall I do?! Already I was sitting in the back of the car next to my cousin. She hugged me caringly. Daniel started the engine and drove off. I was totally confused. I was nervous and anxious, my heart was pounding, it sounded like a runaway horse, my cheeks were burning, I closed my eyes and blocked out the world.
"My body betrayed me. My pussy meowed so loudly that I was sure Doro and Daniel could hear it. I was tingling so much between my legs that I had to try hard not to put my hand in my crotch. Oh, yes, I did it and how! But only in the imagination! But not really! Or? Or ???"

this is what happens to those of us who spend time reading these episodes :rolleyes:
And those of us without pussies to meow also respond but in a rather more visible manner.

View attachment 194419

Goddess!

"How many?" I squeaked.

Just when I think it can't possibly get any better!

sorry guys ...
not quite what you're expecting, this next little bit, ElfBride's a tease...

madiosi-2015-47-Girlwnn-chapter26blackfoot.jpg

I tried to calm down. I thought of our trip to the Flower Show. Was that only a few days ago? It seemed months ago to me now. In the morning we’d started walking. We took no shoes with us, Dorothea insisted on it, "This is the ultimate test of courage, Lis! Barefoot from here to there and all through the day. Man, it’ll be some flower show! Pure nature, Lisette! You just have to go barefoot. And there’ll be a barefoot trail with dozens of different surfaces for sensing. Others have to take their shoes off, we won’t. "

So we went to the flower show. Barefoot. Not only that – we were bare one floor up too. Doro, my stern mistress, wanted it, she herself went without. There were obstacles. I’d never noticed that when boarding the local train there’s a lattice-like structure lying in wait for unwary toes. The steps onto the coaches weren’t massive, there was a kind of lattice -work and you had to be very careful not to catch your toes in it, one false step and there’d have been bloodshed. But we mastered this task.

The Flower Show was great. The site was huge and a lot had been spent on laying it out. There were pathways paved with slabs, byways and nature trails, snaking among the individual floral exhibits throughout the showground. Our feet were really what offered most feeling. But that wasn’t enough for my cousin, she pushed me into the first toilet we found, and fitted the already familiar chains on me. I demanded matching justice and, lo and behold, she had sets and fitted a chain on herself between her legs. Thus equipped, we strolled around on the site, experiencing certain emotions at each step. Many people looked at our bare feet. Only on the barefoot trail were we normal, there they were all walking without shoes.

Back on the normal terrain we caught attention again, it was definitely noticeable. A young man asked us even if he could snap our dusty barefoot soles. We did him a favour and posed ourselves on a broad, low wall. Afterwards we had to giggle when we thought about how it would have looked if he’d noticed we were bare one floor up!

In the late afternoon we went, content, with raven-black soles, in the train home. There was just enough time to give Doro her daily punishment, then Aunt Annie came home.

Last edited:
I so love that pic - me waiting, focusing, doing my mind-stilling meditation
(not that it ever helps much :rolleyes:)
you taking your time, checking me up and down,
judging which whip to use, just where to stand,
to wrap the leather round me,
yet let me dance and kick,
where's best to aim first....​

...and he wears a leather apron to shield his pants and shirt from flying blood and other bodily fluids? :rolleyes:

sorry guys ...
not quite what you're expecting, this next little bit, ElfBride's a tease...

I tried to calm down. I thought of our trip to the Flower Show. Was that only a few days ago? It seemed months ago to me now. In the morning we’d started walking. We took no shoes with us, Dorothea insisted on it, "This is the ultimate test of courage, Lis! Barefoot from here to there and all through the day. Man, it’ll be some flower show! Pure nature, Lisette! You just have to go barefoot. And there’ll be a barefoot trail with dozens of different surfaces for sensing. Others have to take their shoes off, we won’t. "

So we went to the flower show. Barefoot. Not only that – we were bare one floor up too. Doro, my stern mistress, wanted it, she herself went without. There were obstacles. I’d never noticed that when boarding the local train there’s a lattice-like structure lying in wait for unwary toes. The steps onto the coaches weren’t massive, there was a kind of lattice -work and you had to be very careful not to catch your toes in it, one false step and there’d have been bloodshed. But we mastered this task.

The Flower Show was great. The site was huge and a lot had been spent on laying it out. There were pathways paved with slabs, byways and nature trails, snaking among the individual floral exhibits throughout the showground. Our feet were really what offered most feeling. But that wasn’t enough for my cousin, she pushed me into the first toilet we found, and fitted the already familiar chains on me. I demanded matching justice and, lo and behold, she had sets and fitted a chain on herself between her legs. Thus equipped, we strolled around on the site, experiencing certain emotions at each step. Many people looked at our bare feet. Only on the barefoot trail were we normal, there they were all walking without shoes.

Back on the normal terrain we caught attention again, it was definitely noticeable. A young man asked us even if he could snap our dusty barefoot soles. We did him a favour and posed ourselves on a broad, low wall. Afterwards we had to giggle when we thought about how it would have looked if he’d noticed we were bare one floor up!

In the late afternoon we went, content, with raven-black soles, in the train home. There was just enough time to give Doro her daily punishment, then Aunt Annie came home.
Components
blackFeets.pngbrunette001.png redhead001.png
and result for this section
madiosi-2015-47-Girlwnn-chapter26blackfoot.jpg

View attachment 194694

Eul needs inspiration... Pp will take care of this please???

Tree
Pp apologises for his tardiness. Now Eulalia, where does Pp begin? Pp knows which whip he will use and where he will stand but he needs to measure you. He has punished fat slave girl, he has whipped Barbaria, messaline, even the Lady Barbara and he has scourged Deborah but he is yet to have the pleasure of Eulalia. He does want you to dance and kick....yes, just there to begin.......
across breasts2.jpg
Now he wants his next dose of Doro and Lisette.

Last edited:
here's what you've been waiting for guys, sorry for the delay! :devil:

madiosi-2015-49-Girlwnn-chapter26bound.jpg

Daniel turned off the road and followed a metalled drive up to a castle. I recognised the walls, it’s privately owned, and at weekends there are guided tours for visitors. During the week it’s closed or hired out, for meetings or whatever. Today it’s booked, because a girl of eighteen is to be crucified in public in front of forty-two people, said the little voice in my head. You're that girl, Lisette.

When we got out my knees were so soft that Dorothea and Daniel had to support me. We went up a flight of stairs and down a long corridor. I was hardly aware of where we were and what it looked like around me, I was getting such palpitations I was afraid I’d have a heart attack. We stopped before a door, Daniel took out a key and unlocked the it. Behind it was a small room with a table and chairs. On the left wall hung a heavy, dark curtain in front of an opening.

"There’s the way into the castle hall," whispered Doro, "you can peep through the gap between the curtains if you like." She bent down and took off her shoes and socks, then she took off her outer garments and donned a simple tunic made of natural linen fabric. At the seams it was decorated with moss green embroidery. I knew these tunics, in the Middle Ages at festivals girls often wore such simple clothes. I thought she was beautiful. No sooner had she put the striped tunic over her shoulders, my cousin grabbed under it and took off her panties. She grinned at me cheerfully and winked, with a nod in the direction of curtain.

Reluctantly, I went there. I pulled the heavy curtains apart just enough that I could peep into the space behind it with one eye. I saw a huge room with hardwood floors and a coffered ceiling with carvings. On the front wall was a fire in the fireplace. In front of that were tables and benches ready for the feast. People of all ages in medieval garb were all around the room, talking to each other and waiting patiently for my appearance. Forty-two of them.

Oh goddess, I was nervous. Forty-two pairs of eyes that were eager to look at me. All the time! Doro included, forty-three people would be watching, as I went naked to the cross and then had to endure six hours. They’d see every movement of my hand, and observe everything at first hand - my nakedness, my helplessness, my moans, my pain. They would hear when I began to plead for deliverance and when I cried out loud. If I cried, would I be able to suppress it? I didn’t think so, so far the cross had broken my will every time. It was stronger than me. It always defeated me.

Dorothea hugged me from behind and rocked me gently. "No cameras", she whispered, "no-one can make any recording, they’ve all been strictly checked. Only their eyes can see you and their ears hear you and their hearts can sympathize with you, crux-girl." She didn’t use my first name.

Daniel was standing beside us, he could hear her. The gentleman had removed his everyday clothing and clad his bulging beer-belly in a medieval minstrel’s get-up in all sorts of colours. He was smiling kindly at me under a plumed hat.

"Think of New Zealand," Doro whispered in my ear, "if you do do it, we’ll get so much money we’ll be able to fly there for three months, and still have cash to spare. They’ve splashed out for this, I can tell you!” Her right hand slipped into my blouse and caressed my breasts, which were naked under the fabric. My nipples grew instantly hard.

The money didn’t tempt me- honestly, I didn’t care, money wasn’t a consideration, at best it would be a pleasant side-effect. I told Dorothea this, she hugged me, "I know, crux-girl, I know!" She gently massaged my breasts and excited me exceedingly. "You want it!" she whispered. "You've always wanted this. You want to be crucified and suffer before the eyes of strangers. You're scared, but you want it, and how!" Yes, I thought. Yes, I want it. And yes, I'm afraid. And how!

"Take off your clothes, girl," whispered Dorothy, patting me, "Just do it. It won’t take long. Strip yourself naked and put your hands behind you. Once you're tied up, there’ll be no turning back, then it will just happen, willy-nilly. Dare it! You won’t regret it, you'll enjoy it, it’s your burning desire." I stepped back from the curtain to the bench by the window where Doro had left her clothes. I saw another door on the other side of the small room. "A bath," whispered Dorothy, "a modern bathroom. To ease the strain you’ll be able to shower and take a bath."

I wanted to undress but I couldn’t, I’d begun to tremble so much I couldn’t undo my blouse-buttons. "D-D-Doro, help me," I asked in a whisper. She smiled and came to me. She knelt in front of me and pulled the sandals off. Small and white, they stood in front of me on the wooden floor. I take size 36 I saw the prints of my bare feet on the leather insoles. She stood up and unbuttoned my blouse, button by button she opened the garment of thin fabric. I could still say no, but I couldn’t speak. My knees were soft as butter. She took off my blouse. Then she pulled off my skirt. Finally she slipped my panties down my legs and pulled him off me.

I stood naked in the room. I felt the smooth wooden floor beneath my bare soles. I was breathing heavily. Goddess I was excited! My trembling grew even more, I felt a need to break out at any moment in tears. Daniel was looking at me. Admiration shone from his eyes. And there was a good dose of lust in it. He was aroused, I recognized that! The prospect of being able to experience me right there on the cross was exciting him to the utmost.

"He may look," whispered Dorothy, standing beside me and putting an arm around her shoulders. "He will see everything, love. You won’t be able to hide. You'll be exposed, everyone will see you, they’ll look at you and you’ll experience it. But nobody can touch you. you are taboo on the cross – at most a friendly slap on your bare feet, like you pat a horse's neck. Anything more than that will not be allowed. Then you'll be raised up high above us all, crux-girl, and yet you’ll be deeply humiliated before the eyes of forty-three spectators. They will learn how the cross breaks you, very slowly, they will experience it all at first hand."

Quiet and withdrawn inside myself, I stood there. My hands were not yet tied, I could still say no. I looked at the short piece of rope that was on the table. A simple cord, maybe a metre long. It would seal the contract. Once this ropework binds me, there’ll be no turning back.

Dorothea kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm going to hang you up by your wrists and beat you. That wasn’t part of the plan, but I want it that way. You’ll be decorated with stripes when you go to the cross. I’m going to whip you very hard. They’ll hear you scream, they’ll see you cry, they’ll see how your body struggles and submits under the whip. I will give no quarter. You're going to cry, and cry out loud, crux-girl!"

My tremors intensified - whipped! My cousin wanted to flog me, in front of all these people! She was looking at me with her best cat look. Then she made a small gesture with her hand,

"Daniel"

Daniel took the rope from the table. He came to us and stood behind me. Doro took a step back. She looked deep into my eyes,

"Yes or no?"

I looked at my cousin. I felt fear and despair. I was deeply anxious and fearful. And I was tortured with the desire, everything in me was screaming to do it, never mind the fear! I was excited as never before in my life, I was almost cumming with excitement.

Dorothee repeated her question, "Yes or no?"

Wordlessly, I bent my arms back and crossed my wrists behind my bum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom