The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Welcome to a very special world, Lisette."

I feel like Alice falling down a tunnel ... know way of knowing for sure where this story is taking me, but I know its going to be quite a ride...:D

Desire stirs within her, and now an opportunity is presented . . . where could it lead? To self discovery, surrender, ecstasy - of course :D

Aaaagh - and I've just eaten an enormous chocolate bar reading it too! Now I will have to train super hard tomorrow!

Would that be crosstraining, PK ?

"The cross can be erected with that pulley there," said Dorothy. She led me to the middle of the room. "You see the harness on the ground? The cross is placed there and secured on either side. Behind, it is held by a metal rod, so the restorer of the cross can erect it to check whether the body will hang properly, and suchlike. The cable behind makes sure the cross won’t tip over when a heavy plaster body is hanging on it.

Dorothea embraced me from behind and pushed me. "If you want, you can do it! Try, Lisette. There are enough ropes for tying you." In fact, ropes of all kinds were hanging on the wall. We’d no idea which ones Grandpa had used. Dorothea put her head on my shoulder. "Will you? Say!" I swallowed hard. "Yes," I said softly.

That was all I managed, I was so excited. "Then help me to position the cross here," commanded Dorothea. We picked up the thing from beside the wall and pulled and pushed it to the tackle. It was not as difficult as I had thought. The wood was old and dry. It was very highly polished, prepared for the paint it had never received. We set it so the foot was on the floor at the point where it would rise. On the floor there was a structure made of bricks. eight of them, so the upright wouldn’t tip over. They stood a good twenty centimeters high. Dorothea showed me how you had to position the cross on this, so in a sense it hovered in the air: "This is so that the nuts can be turned on the screws behind the beam, where your hands go. At the bottom, there is also a support for your feet - well, some support!"

She ran to the wall and carefully chose three ropes. Smiling, she came back. "They're not too thin, and they’re beautifully soft." I stood stupefied, watching silently as, to my right and left on the crossbar, she pulled the ropes through holes in the wood. She led them around the top and tied a knot. There were two cords for each hole, running up and down, "For your wrists. Below, there is no hole. I’ll wrap the rope around the upright pole of the cross, when I tie your feet together."

“Tie your feet tied together.” She had said it, spoken it out loud! My feet tied together, tied together! I was giddy with excitement. Dorothea smiled at me. "It's time, Lisette. Go ahead." She pulled on the chain of the hoist. With a quiet clinking, the chain with the hook dangling from it descended to the head of the cross. Dorothea dropped the hook into a strong steel eyelet that projected from the upright, snapped it tight. She looked at me. I was standing still as if frozen in the middle of the room.

"Come on, Lisette! You want to try it out, right? "I nodded silently. "Then get started!" I did not move. "What ....?" I asked lamely. My cousin pointed to a small crucifix on the wall above a lathe-bench. "Like that one! Do you see that? That’s how you go to the cross! Not in sandals. Not in leggings. Not in a T-shirt!"

The Jesus on the crucifix was like he always is - naked except for a loincloth. I swallowed. "If you don’t undress, I won’t tie you," said Dorothea, with a determination which left me no choice. I began to undress. First, my flat sandals, then my leggings, and finally my T-shirt. I blushed. I wore no bra.

Doro smiled: "Fine, that’s more like it. Now lie on the cross." Inwardly I said a prayer of thanks that I wasn’t required to take off my panties. With trembling knees I went to the cross. With stiff movements I lay down on it. It was not hard. I turned and lifted myself up a little, side to side, until I was right. My feet touched the diagonal, downward-pointing footrest. I spread out my arms. my heart beating so hard that I thought they must hear it in the village. I was jittery with excitement.

"Fits you like a glove," Dorothea observed like an expert. In fact, my wrists were exactly on the ropes. Yet the loops were untied, I was still free. Not for long. Dorothea seemed determined to put a quick end to my freedom. She started to tie my left wrist with several turns of the rope, "So it doesn’t cut too much,” she murmured. She worked quickly and with concentration. I was surprised how practised she seemed. She’d already made a tight knot, I pulled on my wrist to try it. I couldn’t do anything.

My cousin had gone to the other side and tied my right hand just like the left. An incredible feeling came over me. I was a captive. Now I was no longer free. Before I had the both hands tightly bound, I could still release myself, but not any more. I swallowed hard. I was tied, helplessly tied. I had given myself up to my cousin Dorothea. My heart was pounding.

Dorothea looked at me. Her face hovered far above me "How pretty you look, little cousin!" She grinned mischievously, "But we still have a disturbing detail to attend to, my dear Lisette, there’s one thing we need to change." She ran her fingertips over my ribs and down until she reached my hips. I felt as she grabbed my panties. I opened my eyes, but said nothing, I couldn’t speak.

"Your girl on the computer is a nude model," said Dorothea. "Nude models are basically naked." She pulled at my panties. If I didn’t want her to tear them, I had to lift my pelvis, willy-nilly, so she could strip me. I turned bright red. "Oh, you’ve shaved recently?" said Dorothy. "That’s a bit of a shame, I liked your little red bush down there." I was a redhead, but at that moment was my face probably redder than my hair.

Doro took off my panties. Then she reached for the third rope: "And now your feet, Lisette. One more, then you are bound." She started to wrap my ankles with the soft rope. She pulled it both between and through them, so I couldn’t get out of the bondage. Yes! That’s how it should be! I lay still and let it wash over me. My heart was pounding and I was shaking with excitement, but I was quiet as a mouse and submitted to what my cousin was doing. I couldn’t believe it. I’m doing just the same as that nameless girl.

After several turns of rope had been wound around my ankles and pulled tight, she made a knot behind them, and led the remaining length of the left cable round to the right, and the right to the left, behind the upright, and tied everything firmly.

Last edited:
Doro smiled: "Fine, that’s more like it. Now lie on the cross." Inwardly I said a prayer of thanks that I wasn’t required to take off my panties. With trembling knees I went to the cross. With stiff movements I lay down on it. It was not hard. I turned and lifted myself up a little, side to side, until I was right. My feet touched the diagonal, downward-pointing footrest. I spread out my arms. my heart beating so hard that I thought they must hear it in the village. I was jittery with excitement.

"Fits you like a glove," Dorothea observed like an expert. In fact, my wrists were exactly on the ropes. Yet the loops were untied, I was still free. Not for long. Dorothea seemed determined to put a quick end to my freedom. She started to tie my left wrist with several turns of the rope, "So it doesn’t cut too much,” she murmured. She worked quickly and with concentration. I was surprised how practised she seemed. She’d already made a tight knot, I pulled on my wrist to try it. I couldn’t do anything.

My cousin had gone to the other side and tied my right hand just like the left. An incredible feeling came over me. I was a captive. Now I was no longer free. Before I had the both hands tightly bound, I could still release myself, but not any more. I swallowed hard. I was tied, helplessly tied. I had given myself up to my cousin Dorothea. My heart was pounding.

Dorothea looked at me. Her face hovered far above me "How pretty you look, little cousin!" She grinned mischievously, "But we still have a disturbing detai to attend to, my dear Lisette, there’s one thing we need to change." She ran her fingertips over my ribs and down until she reached my hips. I felt as she grabbed my panties. I opened my eyes, but said nothing, I couldn’t speak.

"Your girl on the computer is a nude model," said Dorothea. "Nude models are basically naked." She pulled at my panties. If I didn’t want her to tear them, I had to lift my pelvis, willy-nilly, so she could strip me. I turned bright red. "Oh, you’ve shaved recently?" said Dorothy. "That’s a bit of a shame, I liked your little red bush down there." I was a redhead, but at that moment was my face probably redder than my hair.

Doro took off my panties. Then she reached for the third rope: "And now your feet, Lisette. One more, then you are bound." She started to wrap my ankles with the soft rope. She pulled it both between and through them, so I couldn’t get out of the bondage. Yes! That’s how it should be! I lay still and let it wash over me. My heart was pounding and I was shaking with excitement, but I was quiet as a mouse and submitted to what my cousin was doing. I couldn’t believe it. I’m doing just the same as that nameless girl.

After several turns of rope had been wound around my ankles and pulled tight, she made a knot behind them, and led the remaining length of the left cable round to the right, and the right to the left, behind the upright, and tied everything firmly.

Love the panty losing lines...something about that, when done well, is so arousingly exciting :rolleyes:

“Tie your feet tied together.” She had said it, spoken it out loud! My feet tied together, tied together! I was giddy with excitement. Dorothea smiled at me. "It's time, Lisette. Go ahead."
. . . . .
With trembling knees I went to the cross. With stiff movements I lay down on it. It was not hard. I turned and lifted myself up a little, side to side, until I was right. My feet touched the diagonal, downward-pointing footrest. I spread out my arms. my heart beating so hard that I thought they must hear it in the village. I was jittery with excitement.
. . . .
She pulled it both between and through them, so I couldn’t get out of the bondage. Yes! That’s how it should be! I lay still and let it wash over me. My heart was pounding and I was shaking with excitement, but I was quiet as a mouse and submitted to what my cousin was doing. I couldn’t believe it. I’m doing just the same as that nameless girl

Lovely story, with an edge of truth. Her desire, her excitement, is greater than her fear or her shame. She wants this, she needs this. Desire and surrender.
And her cousin is enjoying herself too, I'm sure :D

We can each ask ourselves - which of the two would we rather be? Which role can we see ourselves in?

Dorothea looked at me. Her face hovered far above me "How pretty you look, little cousin!" She grinned mischievously, "But we still have a disturbing detail to attend to, my dear Lisette, there’s one thing we need to change." She ran her fingertips over my ribs and down until she reached my hips. I felt as she grabbed my panties. I opened my eyes, but said nothing, I couldn’t speak.

Aaah, Eulalia, this is tremendous. So personal, so intense, and paced so slowly. So much detail about feelings, and all so artfully erotic. A masterpiece is emerging, and it is going to be wonderful to read this as it develops

Last edited:
I lay stretched out on the wooden cross breathing heavily. I was tied. Really and truly tied. With my own power, I could not get free. That felt very strange. Dorothea went to the pulley and grabbed the chain. "One more question, Lisette -" I turned my head so I could look at her, "Yes?" "How long do you want?"

Four hours! Five! I looked at her helplessly. "I don’t know. I’ve no idea how it will feel. Maybe it will hurt me a lot... I think the girl in the photo would have had to endure a quarter of an hour, until the exposure was complete.” "A quarter of an hour, then?" Dorothea looked at me. "Once you say yes, there’ll be no turning back. You’ll have to endure it, even when the bonds hurt. Make up your mind, Lisette!" "Okay," I said quickly, before my courage could fail me, "a quarter of an hour." "Right."

My cousin started pulling on the chain. Rrrrrrrk! Rrrrrrrrk! She tugged the chain downward an arm's length, the cross with me on it lifted slowly. Above the loud ratcheting of the chain-hoist, I heard a slight clicking. The chain to which the head of the cross was attached started to move. Link by link, the chain was rolling onto the metal apparatus on the top, a pulley. Click-click-click-di-di-click, I was gently lifted. The cross rose and rose. Below it slipped from the brick block, and pushed against the support which rose half a meter from the ground. It was made of metal.

Higher and higher the cross straightened. Dorothea worked the pulley diligently. With each arm’s length of chain, it was raised just twenty centimeters. It took a while. I took in all that was happening with immense concentration, my senses seemed suddenly unnaturally sharpened. I saw the tiniest balls of dust on the floor, a piece of broken lead from a pencil on Dorothea's painting table. I heard even the faintest sounds.

With a gentle rocking the cross came to a halt, it was set against the bracket in the floor, standing upright. I was no longer on the bar, I’d slipped from it, now held by the bondage. Dorothea let go of the chain of the pulley and bent down. She picked up the finger-thick iron rods and put them behind the upstanding cross in holes in the holder. Now the cross was fixed so that it could not be dislodged.

Doro came in front of me and glanced at her watch. "Fifteen minutes from now, Lisette." I leaned my head back against the wood. Fifteen minutes. A full quarter of an hour. I took several deep breaths in and out. "How does it feel?" Doro wanted to know. I tried to explain. The wrist-bonds didn’t hurt as much as I’d feared, because my cousin had wrapped five strands of rope around each wrist, so the pressure, or rather the tension, was well distributed. But the strain on my arms and shoulders was very strong. It was forcing my chest flat, that’s how it felt.

To escape the strain I couldn’t do anything except push on the support with my feet and press upwards. It sounds easier than it was. The footrest was pretty steeply angled downwards. Without the ankle bondage, my legs would have been held almost straight, I couldn’t possibly have got enough grip on the wooden rest that I could feel located just below my feet. I tensed my knees and hoisted myself up. The strain on my arms and shoulders eased a little, but only a little. It certainly didn’t disappear. I hadn’t expected this. I was really shocked. The strain was always there, and it was seizing me powerfully.

Dorothea was listening to me attentively. She looked at me all the time. "Are you happy being tied up?" she asked me. Happy being tied ?! I was crazy about it! I’ve just experienced seventh heaven on earth! My biggest dream has been fulfilled! "I .. dunno.." I hemmed and hawed. "Actually, yes. I've often thought about it.” “Why? Why?" asked Doro. "Because you .... you look right.... how shall I say? You look really good, satisfied somehow. Anyone could see that you like it, Lisette."

I blushed. I couldn’t speak. I felt my tied wrists and the strain in my arms and shoulders. I had to make some effort even to breathe. It was not severe, but the strain on my chest compelled me to breathe consciously. I had to contract my muscles voluntarily.

Dorothea looked up at me. "Do you remember three years ago, at the outdoor pool, back by the old flagpole?" I nodded and concentrated on my extraordinary experience. I was completely naked, this was still troubling me. Oh, Dorothea had often seen me before without clothes, like when I got out in or out of the shower at the indoor pool in the city, but this was different. My nakedness felt different. It made my cousin into a spectator and me into .... what? I couldn’t think. Victim was not right. Delinquent, went through my head. I was a delinquent. That’s what people are called who are paraded in front of a firing squad, the ones who are chained to the wall in secret torture chambers and have confessions beaten out of them, the ones who are forced to condemn themselves.

"You were standing with your back to the flagpole, and Jonas held your hands behind the mast. He called out, ‘She’s tied up!’ Do you remember that?" "Yes," I said. How could I ever forget? "Last summer they did it." Dorothea's voice had taken on a strange quality, very high and shaky. "There were these new backpacks in fashion, the soft top finished with a thick cord to close it tight. Do you know them?" "Yes," I said again.

How long have I been hanging on the cross? Three minutes? Five? Longer? It was unbearable. Yet I still didn’t believe a quarter of an hour would be too long for me. Occasionally I moved a little to distribute the strain from one arm to the other.

"They made it real, Lisette," said my cousin in this new voice. "They pulled the cords from the backpacks, so they could bind me just fine." "Really?" I asked, "They bound you to the flagpole?"

Dorothea was listening to me attentively. She looked at me all the time. "Are you happy being tied up?" she asked me. Happy being tied ?! I was crazy about it! I’ve just experienced seventh heaven on earth! My biggest dream has been fulfilled! "I .. dunno.." I hemmed and hawed. "Actually, yes. I've often thought about it.” “Why? Why?" asked Doro. "Because you .... you look right.... how shall I say? You look really good, satisfied somehow. Anyone could see that you like it, Lisette."
Very busy!

Reactions: Pia

I blushed. I couldn’t speak. I felt my tied wrists and the strain in my arms and shoulders. I had to make some effort even to breathe. It was not severe, but the strain on my chest compelled me to breathe consciously. I had to contract my muscles voluntarily.

Dorothea looked up at me. "Do you remember three years ago, at the outdoor pool, back by the old flagpole?" I nodded and concentrated on my extraordinary experience. I was completely naked, this was still troubling me. Oh, Dorothea had often seen me before without clothes, like when I got out in or out of the shower at the indoor pool in the city, but this was different. My nakedness felt different. It made my cousin into a spectator and me into .... what? I couldn’t think. Victim was not right. Delinquent, went through my head. I was a delinquent. That’s what people are called who are paraded in front of a firing squad, the ones who are chained to the wall in secret torture chambers and have confessions beaten out of them, the ones who are forced to condemn themselves.

"You were standing with your back to the flagpole, and Jonas held your hands behind the mast. He called out, ‘She’s tied up!’ Do you remember that?" "Yes," I said. How could I ever forget? "Last summer they did it." Dorothea's voice had taken on a strange quality, very high and shaky. "There were these new backpacks in fashion, the soft top finished with a thick cord to close it tight. Do you know them?" "Yes," I said again.

How long have I been hanging on the cross? Three minutes? Five? Longer? It was unbearable. Yet I still didn’t believe a quarter of an hour would be too long for me. Occasionally I moved a little to distribute the strain from one arm to the other.

"They made it real, Lisette," said my cousin in this new voice. "They pulled the cords from the backpacks, so they could bind me just fine." "Really?" I asked, "They bound you to the flagpole?"

"How long have I been hanging on the cross? Three minutes? Five? Longer? It was unbearable. Yet I still didn’t believe a quarter of an hour would be too long for me. Occasionally I moved a little to distribute the strain from one arm to the other."

Time goes ever so slowly for Lisette ... and for the reader, each drawn out moment, each new revelation through dialogue, also makes every moment of reading this a wonderfully sensual experience...really exciting Eul!!

"How long have I been hanging on the cross? Three minutes? Five? Longer? It was unbearable. Yet I still didn’t believe a quarter of an hour would be too long for me. Occasionally I moved a little to distribute the strain from one arm to the other."

Time goes ever so slowly for Lisette ... and for the reader, each drawn out moment, each new revelation through dialogue, also makes every moment of reading this a wonderfully sensual experience...really exciting Eul!!
Absolutely right, Barb. This is so compelling to read, and so lovely to read, Eul.

oops, I have to emend the last line of the last post, I wrongly guessed ‘bind me’ -

"They made it real, Lisette," said my cousin with this new voice. "They pulled the cords from the backpacks, so they could bind just fine." "Really?" I asked. "They bound you to the flagpole? " Dorothea looked down, shook her head, "No." She looked up at me: "The did it with Kerstin Schneider, you know, tall, black-haired, the daughter of Schneider, the butcher in the next village."

Yes, I knew Kerstin. The guys were all after her, she was pretty saucy. "She stood at the flagpole like you did back then," Dorothy said, "Manuel pulled the cord out of his backpack and twisted it. We all watched silently. We knew what he was doing and didn’t want to spoil the fun. Jonas stood up and followed his friend. Together they grabbed Kerstin’s arms, pulled them behind the pole, and then they bound her wrists. She screamed, struggled, tried to fight back, but against the two guys she didn’t get far. There was great giggling and laughter -Kerstin laughed, she found all this super funny. She laughed and joined in with the boys’ game. Then Melanie jumped up, pulled the cord from her backpack and ran to the flagpole. "We still have to tie your feet, so they can’t stamp on ours!"

The boys held firmly onto Kertin’s legs, and Melanie bound her feet together at the ankles and then tied them to the flagpole. Then Kerstin had to suffer for a few minutes." Dorothea looked me straight in the eye: "I enjoyed the sight of Kerstin like that." I was speechless. So that was it! That’s why Doro had suggested I copy the girl with no name. I dream myself of such things. Did she also long to be tied? Or does she like it better tying others, and watching as someone was bound and helpless?

I couldn’t believe it enough to ask. Instead, I was wondering how long I’d been on the cross. I’d lost all sense of time."Still okay?" asked Dorothy."Yes," I replied and pulled myself up by the wrist-bonds. "But, God, I’m feeling it though. It’s intense." "If you’d been hanging very long on the bar, it would be a real effort to drag yourself up." As Doro said this, there was a strange gleam in her eyes like I’d never seen before. "Maybe so," I said nonchalantly.

"Let your head drop on your chest," Dorothea requested, "be like the girl in your photo." I took a deep breath and let myself sink on the arm restraints. The strain on my arms and shoulders stretched my chest violently. I put my chin on my chest, and let myself fall completely on the bondage. I exhaled and hung still. Dorothea ran back and forth, looking at me from different angles. She was standing far below me, my feet were at the height of her shoulders. Being raised up on the cross gave me a great feeling, I was set high above all! "That almost looks like it," said my cousin, "you’ve even got that peaceful, satisfied expression." She looked at her watch: "Your time is up."What? Already? Impossible! Was the quarter of an hour gone already?

oops, I have to emend the last line of the last post, I wrongly guessed ‘bind me’ -

"They made it real, Lisette," said my cousin with this new voice. "They pulled the cords from the backpacks, so they could bind just fine." "Really?" I asked. "They bound you to the flagpole? " Dorothea looked down, shook her head, "No." She looked up at me: "The did it with Kerstin Schneider, you know, tall, black-haired, the daughter of Schneider, the butcher in the next village."

Yes, I knew Kerstin. The guys were all after her, she was pretty saucy. "She stood at the flagpole like you did back then," Dorothy said, "Manuel pulled the cord out of his backpack and twisted it. We all watched silently. We knew what he was doing and didn’t want to spoil the fun. Jonas stood up and followed his friend. Together they grabbed Kerstin’s arms, pulled them behind the pole, and then they bound her wrists. She screamed, struggled, tried to fight back, but against the two guys she didn’t get far. There was great giggling and laughter -Kerstin laughed, she found all this super funny. She laughed and joined in with the boys’ game. Then Melanie jumped up, pulled the cord from her backpack and ran to the flagpole. "We still have to tie your feet, so they can’t stamp on ours!"

The boys held firmly onto Kertin’s legs, and Melanie bound her feet together at the ankles and then tied them to the flagpole. Then Kerstin had to suffer for a few minutes." Dorothea looked me straight in the eye: "I enjoyed the sight of Kerstin like that." I was speechless. So that was it! That’s why Doro had suggested I copy the girl with no name. I dream myself of such things. Did she also long to be tied? Or does she like it better tying others, and watching as someone was bound and helpless?

I couldn’t believe it enough to ask. Instead, I was wondering how long I’d been on the cross. I’d lost all sense of time."Still okay?" asked Dorothy."Yes," I replied and pulled myself up by the wrist-bonds. "But, God, I’m feeling it though. It’s intense." "If you’d been hanging very long on the bar, it would be a real effort to drag yourself up." As Doro said this, there was a strange gleam in her eyes like I’d never seen before. "Maybe so," I said nonchalantly.

"Let your head drop on your chest," Dorothea requested, "be like the girl in your photo." I took a deep breath and let myself sink on the arm restraints. The strain on my arms and shoulders stretched my chest violently. I put my chin on my chest, and let myself fall completely on the bondage. I exhaled and hung still. Dorothea ran back and forth, looking at me from different angles. She was standing far below me, my feet were at the height of her shoulders. Being raised up on the cross gave me a great feeling, I was set high above all! "That almost looks like it," said my cousin, "you’ve even got that peaceful, satisfied expression." She looked at her watch: "Your time is up."What? Already? Impossible! Was the quarter of an hour gone already?

I think that a quarter of an hour is possibly not enough.... this is simply gorgeous.... I think we all want to be her....

I wanted to say something, but Dorothea had pulled out the stop-pin and began to the wind down the chain. It ran rattling through the pulley, the cross began to sink slowly lower. Now I really felt I was being extremely stretched. At length the cross lay on the retaining blocks. Dorothea stood next to me and looked down, now I was the one who had to look up to her.

"How was it?" she asked. "Er, it was an interesting experience ...." I replied. “I want the same again! I want more! Say it, Lisette! Open your mouth!” "One more for luck," I gasped aloud, before my courage fled. "You ought to try it several times."

"In any case," Doro said, as she began to undo my bonds, "you need to take regular exercise. The girl in the photo has certainly done that." I wasn’t quite sure, but I didn’t say so, instead I just nodded. Training. Regular training. What do people do in a workout? They train! They train to be faster, to be able to lift more weights, to climb further up the mountain, to endure more. Perseverance! "Training would certainly be good," I said. Now it was my voice that sounded so high and tremulous.

Dorothea undid the last bit of bondage. I sat up and rubbed my wrists, the ropes had left beautiful prints. I wore them with pride and joy. "There’ll be plenty of time to train, your mother goes out to work every day," Dorothea smiled at me, "you could even practise twice a day - once in the morning and once in the afternoon. In between we can do other things, swimming, for example, or hiking -" her eyes lit up, "or something else!"

What else. What? My head swam. Be hung up twice a day? An utterly heavenly idea. "Okay," I said, "that we could do. Certainly it might be interesting to see how it feels when I gradually do longer - only a quarter of an hour, then twenty minutes, and so on." "Yes," said Dorothea, "agreed." She smiled at me: "I'll be your personal trainer, Lisettchen. Starting tomorrow, you’ll have to really work hard!"

She helped me stand up, supporting me. "We’ll go back to the house, I have to get on with the documentary I’m making for Mom about the history of the sewing machine." I got dressed. In my heart a fire was burning bright. Happiness! I felt insanely joyful, I knew that before me lay the greatest holiday of my life.

madiosi-2015-43-Girlwnn-chapter02b.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the encouraging comments - I need them, this post just takes me up to about a quarter of the way through the story!
but it is good, the psychological insights ring so true, as I work on it I keep thinking, this is me exactly!
This passage, for example, expresses just the problems I have myself with BDSM perceived as a kind of circuit-training,
rather than as a pleasurable erotic game. :p

Chapter 3: Games in the Living-Room

madiosi-2015-44-Girlwnn-chapter03.jpg

In the living room I made myself comfortable on the couch. I was wearing only a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, and lying on my stomach. Dorothea was sitting as usual in a chair to the right of the couch. She switched off the TV with the remote. Only then did I notice that she had around her neck something like a multiply looped chain. I was amazed, what did she want with it? Was that the latest fashion?

Doro saw my glance. "You know, Lisette," she said, "I’ve been thinking. If we begin this very special training, it shouldn’t be limited to just a quarter of an hour on the cross, once in the morning and once in the afternoon." She looked at me, deadly serious: "The training effect of that would be rather small, right? "

"Uh ...." I was stunned, dumbstruck, said nothing. "Your training is based on several factors," continued my cousin. "The main factors are, of course, being stretched out and being suspended. However, in order to train you for these - or to do better, to endure the same for a longer target-period of time - you need to accept some man-made handicaps associated with the way your body’s attached – forms of rope bondage for example. The whole exercise is both a physical and a mental thing, you should definitely have some extra practice for suspension."

In other words, she wanted to tie me up, here in the living room! Then it was surely right? Doro, Doro, tell me, what is your motivation? Why do you come at me so? I was thinking hard. Why is my cousin doing this? Why is she talking about me getting used to my role? Does she actually think I see crucifixion as just a sporting activity? Do I want to train to hang as long as possible on the cross? Of course I want to, yes, but the whole thing for me isn’t necessarily athletic, it’s simply exciting, it turns me on, it excites me it’s erotic…

Dorothea was lecturing me as if I were in the lecture hall: "It may sound uncomfortable for you when I talk about bondage, saying that you should cope with having it done to you, Lisette, but I think you should consent. If, between the individual sessions on the cross, we plan some additional workouts, you’ll come on quickly. It’s uncomfortable, yes, but that's always the way in sport. "

"Yes," I said, a bit too quickly, "no pain, no gain, through hardship to the heights!" Although I din’t feel tense in the least, my heart was beating wildly."Good." Dorothy smiled like a teacher watching a slightly slow-witted student who’d just grasped something elementary. "Then I think that’s fixed - between the sessions on the cross, you’ll complete more workouts. These should naturally relate to your actual training – that’s to say, restraints of all kinds, not only ropes, I’m speaking of stretchers and clamps. You can’t do much in those, believe you me!”

“I’ve been thinking very hard about it," Doro added enthusiastically, "but to return to the present situation, Lisette, for all your training is in the immediate future, we’ll restrict your movements using ropes or other means, and hold you in different positions using the same restraints. You’ll need easy bondage to begin with. You could probably hold out for up an hour on the cross, or… " I shook my head "No, no, I can’t do that! Nor can you you ...."

Dorothea made a wide sweeping gesture, “The hook of the block and tackle will hold you in varous difficult postures, these poses have to be created using bondage. It’s a discipline you must keep practising, simply being in bondage - you must learn to bear it, always and everywhere, to accept it, no matter how uncomfortable it is for you, so you get used to it." "Yes," I said. "That makes sense to me." O ye gods on Mount Olympus! My heart was galloping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom