The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pp is awake early and thought he might find some more Lisette....just a taste......to ease the sweat and tremor of withdrawal. Nothing. It is cold turkey cure for him.

help - this girl's going to be waking up sweating and trembling with guilt,
you'll have to fly over to the Northern Forest and whip me quick!​
Pp desperately wants to ensure Eulalia can expunge her guilt.
When Pp gets himself home he will clean up his whip to make sure customs do not confiscate it when he pays his visit.
He will expect to find Eulalia kneeling at the door waiting, wearing nothing but brief cut off denim shorts with the legs frayed sufficiently to show the half moon underside of her buttocks.
She will have 3 lengths of good hemp rope beside her and be bare-footed so she can walk into the Northern Forest to lead Pp to somewhere she can be hung from her wrists with those same 5 neat wraps of rope that Lisette experienced.
image.jpg image.jpg
When she is hung from a sturdy branch from her wrists and her ankles roped to saplings to each side, those denim shorts will be pulled down to mid-thigh and Pp will thoroughly whip her.
Eulalia has delivered so much pleasure through this story that Pp only does this to ensure Eulalia is expunged of any guilt at leaving he and so many others suffering withdrawal.

Pp . Your story was short but nice. I think that your are a little bit cruel about this poor Eulalia. Perhaps you are right ...she deserve our admiration but also our anger. I think 5 Lashes for each desapointed member would be a good sentence ... :cool:. Dont forget to untie her wrists , this will help for futures stories ...

Pp desperately wants to ensure Eulalia can expunge her guilt.
When Pp gets himself home he will clean up his whip to make sure customs do not confiscate it when he pays his visit.
He will expect to find Eulalia kneeling at the door waiting, wearing nothing but brief cut off denim shorts with the legs frayed sufficiently to show the half moon underside of her buttocks.
She will have 3 lengths of good hemp rope beside her and be bare-footed so she can walk into the Northern Forest to lead Pp to somewhere she can be hung from her wrists with those same 5 neat wraps of rope that Lisette experienced.
View attachment 203844 View attachment 203846
When she is hung from a sturdy branch from her wrists and her ankles roped to saplings to each side, those denim shorts will be pulled down to mid-thigh and Pp will thoroughly whip her.
Eulalia has delivered so much pleasure through this story that Pp only does this to ensure Eulalia is expunged of any guilt at leaving he and so many others suffering withdrawal.
yes I like that idea.
May need repeating, guilt tends to keep coming back...
shorts pulled down to half-mast are a bit restricting,
they'd keep my thighs together -
I should pull em right off,
after all, even if I kick,
my bare feet aren't going to hurt you,
I don't wear Barb-heels! :devil:

Pp . Your story was short but nice. I think that your are a little bit cruel about this poor Eulalia. Perhaps you are right ...she deserve our admiration but also our anger. I think 5 Lashes for each desapointed member would be a good sentence ... :cool:. Dont forget to untie her wrists , this will help for futures stories ...
There is no cruelty here dupont. It is simply to keep Eulalia' s guilt at leaving us in withdrawal assuaged. And if her hands are still tied she can always dictate a story.:devil:

yes I like that idea.
May need repeating, guilt tends to keep coming back...
shorts pulled down to half-mast are a bit restricting,
they'd keep my thighs together -
I should pull em right off,
after all, even if I kick,
my bare feet aren't going to hurt you,
I don't wear Barb-heels! :devil:
Pp likes the thought of Eul's legs straining against the restrictive denim shorts. He can still land the whip where he needs and, eventually, he can imagine them falling further if he leaves some slack in the ropes holding her ankles.
He wouldn't be concerned even if Eul was wearing barbs. He is confident she would maintain control as an object lesson to others less disciplined.
We will watch for signs of recurring guilt and Pp will work to help manage that.......never a thought for his own enjoyment or pleasure of course.... :D:D:D:devil::devil:

Well done! I wish that I could write like that!

Back
Top Bottom