The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
It ceased. I remained tense, expecting more blows, I was sobbing. There were no more. Dorothea put the belt away. She went to her drawing table and dealt with her stuff there. I remained under the high bar crying, defeated. Gradually I calmed down. Yes, I was defeated, I’d fought and, in the end, I’d lost. I was beaten, but not broken. On the contrary. I felt strong. I’d endured it, I’d had to endure it. My pussy was on fire. I’d be feeling the whipping for the rest of the day, but my tears had dried up already, I was no longer sobbing. Really, I’d only cried only a little bit, not very much...

Dorothea came back to me, she stood astride me, again, I could see she wasn’t wearing any panties under her denim skirt. She smiled down at me, "I've whipped you, Lisette." I looked humbly at her: "You have whipped me, Doro." "There’ll be a time for this, cousin," she said. "you’ll go through it more often, believe me. I'll flog you regularly. This is just the start." She lifted her skirt, I saw her naked pussy, she was shaved just like me. She sank down on her knees, her skirt held high. With her legs spread apart she knelt just above my face. "Say thankyou, Lisette, thank me for the flogging." "Thankyou Dorothea," I whispered, "thanks for the flogging."

She lowered her cunt, I began to lick and kiss. My tongue played in her furrow. I was the one who’d received the pain and I was giving thanks to the one who’d inflicted it on me, pure joy. Dorothea knelt above me moaning, I worked diligently. She came quickly. She must have already been very excited when she was whipping me.

Outside, a car honked. Doro got up, "It’s the postman – be right back" She hurried out, I was left tied up. A few minutes later my cousin came back, she bore a package. "It‘s come," she said, smiling, and put the parcel on the bench. Then she came back to me, she sat down next to me and stroked me all over my body. My cunt still hurt from the blows, but I lay still and took everything, I had wanted it and I’d got it. Her fingers played on my nipples, they were immediately stiff. "You’ll have something more to do, too," she murmured. “the stuff’s here, so now we have some options…"

She got up and untied me, "Maybe you're going to take a shower before we go out? We’ll get Explorer tickets, so we can catch buses and trains anywhere!"

It ceased. I remained tense, expecting more blows, I was sobbing. There were no more. Dorothea put the belt away. She went to her drawing table and dealt with her stuff there. I remained under the high bar crying, defeated. Gradually I calmed down. Yes, I was defeated, I’d fought and, in the end, I’d lost. I was beaten, but not broken. On the contrary. I felt strong. I’d endured it, I’d had to endure it. My pussy was on fire. I’d be feeling the whipping for the rest of the day, but my tears had dried up already, I was no longer sobbing. Really, I’d only cried only a little bit, not very much...

Dorothea came back to me, she stood astride me, again, I could see she wasn’t wearing any panties under her denim skirt. She smiled down at me, "I've whipped you, Lisette." I looked humbly at her: "You have whipped me, Doro." "There’ll be a time for this, cousin," she said. "you’ll go through it more often, believe me. I'll flog you regularly. This is just the start." She lifted her skirt, I saw her naked pussy, she was shaved just like me. She sank down on her knees, her skirt held high. With her legs spread apart she knelt just above my face. "Say thankyou, Lisette, thank me for the flogging." "Thankyou Dorothea," I whispered, "thanks for the flogging."

She lowered her cunt, I began to lick and kiss. My tongue played in her furrow. I was the one who’d received the pain and I was giving thanks to the one who’d inflicted it on me, pure joy. Dorothea knelt above me moaning, I worked diligently. She came quickly. She must have already been very excited when she was whipping me.

Outside, a car honked. Doro got up, "It’s the postman – be right back" She hurried out, I was left tied up. A few minutes later my cousin came back, she bore a package. "It‘s come," she said, smiling, and put the parcel on the bench. Then she came back to me, she sat down next to me and stroked me all over my body. My cunt still hurt from the blows, but I lay still and took everything, I had wanted it and I’d got it. Her fingers played on my nipples, they were immediately stiff. "You’ll have something more to do, too," she murmured. “the stuff’s here, so now we have some options…"

She got up and untied me, "Maybe you're going to take a shower before we go out? We’ll get Explorer tickets, so we can catch buses and trains anywhere!"

Keep thinking this can't get any better or any hotter. Keep being wrong. :very_hot::bdsm-heart::very_hot:

14 In church, with nothing on underneath!

After I’d showered and got freshly dressed, we were on our way to buy our Explorer tickets. My stern taskmaster ordered no underwear, I was naked under my skirt. This time I wasn’t so conscious of it as the first time. Of course I was excited, but I also thought it was kinda hot, especially as Dorothea was naked too under her denim skirt. I’d been watching, she’d not put on any panties, I was sure of that. I wasn’t wearing the chain, Doro told me strictly not to use it this time. "You’ve taken quite a lot on your pussy," she said, "the chain could rub you sore, we don’t want that, right? Then I couldn’t flog you tomorrow! No, no chain, don’t not even put it in your backpack, my love." She grinned mischievously, I grinned back.

We took the bus to Heiligenborn and visited the Catholic church there, with its famous 17th century altarpiece. The altar is so famous that visitors come from all over to see it and take pictures. We found we were in the middle of a large group of Japanese tourists whose cameras were clicking constantly. All of a sudden, I was very much aware of my nakedness upskirt. I looked at my cousin, her eyes were wide and she was breathing harder than normal, her cheeks were delicately flushed - she looked incredibly sweet to me!

One of the Japanese asked us politely in English to position ourselves right in front of the altar, at the top of the five steps up to the sanctuary – he wanted two "typical German girls" in his pictures. With beating hearts, we climbed the stone steps. We were pretty high above the pack of photographers, we glanced at each other, desperate and smiling friendly at the same time. If one of the photographers were to kneel down to get a special angle, from that perspective he'd acquire certain revelatory insights. We held hands, smiled at the Asians, and tried to look cute as possible. All the others soon noticed us and came crowding up to take shots with the two "sweet young girls". Their lenses scanned the altar, they fiddled with their the sensors. Doro and I smiled. Notch! Click! Notch-click! Clickety-click! Notchety-click! I was feeling as if something was stuck in my throat, I was stiff as a plank of wood from my little toe to the top of my skull. One of the photographers leant forward, dropped to his knees to take a picture. Goddess! When he crouches down low enough enough, he’ll...

A woman in her thirties did the same as her traveling companion, but she took two steps closer to us and performed a skillful genuflection. In one fluid motion she knelt on the ground, leant forward just above the stone floor and turned her small camera up on us. Click! Had she seen anything? She showed no reaction. Click! Another shot at us. Another one. And another one. Then a pause. At last, she’d had enough… FLASH !!! No!!! She’d turned the flash on! Well thankyou, Madam! Now she’s got everything in HD SuperBright on the sensor! One hundred percent. Lucky all the others didn’t know!

The woman hadn’t noticed, she was so focused on the altarpiece and our faces that she just shot a few pictures without realizing what her camera flash had revealed. She’d only find out only back home in Japan that the "nice German girls" had been without panties. I was relieved - maybe they’d consider it a very normal thing, country girls go around in the summer with nothing upskirt. Doro and I came down the steps. My knees soft as rubber. By all the gods of Olympus, it’s scarcely imagineable! That woman's going to let out such a yell in Japanese! "K a w a s a k i! Toyota-Hamamoto-Gynaecoloto! Pussinudo!" We went across to the Lady Chapel altar, and stood in a dark corner by the north wall of the church to look at the lifelike statue with its halo of gold wire. Where we stood, it was as dim as a late evening. My heart was still beating wildly, Dorothea looked equally nervous.

We thought we’d be safe here - forget it! It happened out of the blue. The Japanese flooded through the chapel and right past us. Again, camera shutters clicked. Someone pushed gently by between Dorothea and me, it was that woman photographer who’d taken all those shots of us in front of the altar, the one who'd knelt on the ground. She remained between us and looked at the figure of Mary. When I glanced aside, she smiled at me kindly. Suddenly I felt a hand under my skirt, scurrying like a mouse, a touch as light as a feather. It slid up, touched my secret part briefly, and disappeared as quickly as it had come. I turned my head and saw that Dorothea was getting just the same surprise. The Japanese woman smiled at us knowingly. "Boooooootiful, yes," she whispered and winked at us. Then she stepped three paces forward, pulled out her camera, snapped the statue of Mary, and acted as if nothing had happened.

Dorothea and I beat a strategic retreat. Outside we scuttled up a side street and ran toward an ice-cream parlour. Doro clung to me and started giggling, "I cannot believe it! She saw everything! O Lis! I almost exploded in there!" I had to laugh, even though my knees were as soft as butter. I couldn’t get that gossamer touch out of my head, the way that woman had looked at me! There’d been something in her eyes, something comradely and complicit.

We bought some ice-cream and shook the dust off our feet, or rather we got it onto our feet, we left Heiligenborn by a small street that became a dirt road after a hundred metres. Licking our ices we walked straight on. Before us lay meadows and fields, on the horizon was the forest, we’d return home on foot. I couldn’t get the Japanese woman out of my head, again and again I experienced her delicate touch in my memory. Actually, this person was extremely rude, coming as a tourist in a foreign country and photographing a young girl under her skirt! But I wasn’t shocked or angry - I was confused – because I’d liked it. An idea haunted my imagination, this woman was a kind teacher, who handcuffed me and beat me - and Dorothea too, yes, my cousin! I glanced to my side and watched as her denim skirt played around her knees. She’s got pretty, slim calves and ankles. I imagined them bound round with ropes and tight knots - how would it be to make Dorothea my captive? Would she have it done to her? Would she like it? Or hate it?

I suddenly realized that I’d been just thinking about myself for days, I was so absorbed in my exciting role as a crucified girl, it had so aroused me inside in my erotic suffering, that I’d only perceived Doro as a supporting actress. What does it all mean for my brunette cousin? Does she enjoy tying me up? Is it pleasing to her to hit me? Is she letting me suffer on the cross for her own pleasure? Or is she just doing it to me as a favour? No, there had to be more to it, of that I was sure. Deep inside, to a certain extent, she’s a sadist, that’s for sure, she takes pleasure in controlling me and forcing me to certain things. She liked to beat me every bit, she just didn’t talk about it. Actually, she’d always been reserved when it came to her innermost feelings. Even as a child she was shy and secretive in that respect. Outwardly, she was refreshingly loud and open and a bit wild, but she kept her feelings under wraps. But she's been doing all this great stuff recently not just as a favour, she was doing it gladly. She noticed my gaze. "What is?" She asked.

"I've been thinking," I said. "All the stuff we’ve been doing recently, you know, the bondage…"

"Don’t you like it anymore?" I heard a frightened quiver in her voice.

"But," I said. "what if I love it?" I stopped and grabbed her hands: "Doro -"

"Yes, Lisette?" She looked at me, quiet and friendly. Is that how a sadist looks? Or how she seems, because of …? And how I do look? Such a masochist as I…? I’d been thinking more and more frequently of sometimes being active. It was like a little grey mouse in my head, in the nooks and crannies along the wall, it scratched very quietly and squeaked, a barely audible mouse-squeak, "Bind her! Tie her up!" squeaked the little mouse, softly, softly, softly .... but I heard the little mouse quite well, and I felt hot at the thought of tying up Dorothea – of beating her… Idea. Imagination, imagination…or not? I didn’t know. But above all this, I felt a deep gratitude that I was finally able to experience everything that I’d always longed for for myself. "Doro", I said again. I embraced my cousin around her neck, "Thank you, honey!" I kissed her, hugged her, hugged her fiercely, "Thank you, Dorothy. Thank you for letting me experience it all! You’d never believe how important this is to me. I'm so happy! I'm so grateful to you, really!"

Dorothea returned my embrace, she gave me a kiss, "Don’t mention it, Lisette." She said this as if it were nothing "I like doing it, honest..". She kissed me again, "I like to see it, when you're hanging on the cross, it’s interesting to watch as you fight, how you cope with the pain the crucifixion’s causing you. It's nice too....er, so I, er .... it's a great feeling to tie you up and ...." her face reddened, ".... with a stick, Lisette. Or the belt, it’s ...."

"Do you enjoy beating me?" I asked her directly.

She nodded. "Yes. I do it gladly, Lisette."

"What’s special about it?" I asked.

"Everything," she said, "your helplessness, your nakedness, your defencelessness - but also, because you really want it! The fact that I’m doing what you want, the fact that you sometimes even cum - when I witness that, it brings me to orgasm. And just the sounds! The slap of the stick on your bare feet, the crack of the belt between your legs, the way the sound changes as you grow wet. Yeah, I didn’t realize, I wouldn't have missed that!" She grinned and blushed." It's just great fun, to be honest with you, Lisette, really, I do get a lot out of it, maybe more than you can imagine."

I believed her, but I still had the feeling she was holding something back, she was keeping an important detail to herself. Maybe I could winkle it out of her later.

We walked on, came to the forest. Right in the middle Doro turned off the track. "Let's go along here, soon it comes to the stream, you know it, where we’ve caught creatures to photograph." Not five minutes later we were standing on the banks of the shallow watercourse. The water murmured. "Shoes off!" commanded Dorothea. She pointed down the burn. "If we follow the stream, we’ll come to a little private track, that leads back out into the meadows, it’s a short cut." We got rid of our footwear and waded barefoot into the burn. The water was cool and the sand in the river bed felt like heaven. We walked through the water downstream.

After ten minutes Dorothea got out of the creek bed and ran ahead of me barefoot through the middle of the mixed forest. After a while we came to a narrow footpath so narrow we had to walk in single file. Doro went ahead. We still kept our shoes off, we walked barefoot through the forest. I looked at Dorothea's calves and her bare feet. My cousin had rococo feet - so I described them in my head, she had feet like the people in the paintings of the Rococo period, narrow feet with long slender toes and dainty ankles, her second toes were a bit longer than the big ones. Again I thought what it would feel like to bind those ankles with a rope, to tie it around them and…

Suddenly Dorothee stopped, I almost ran into her. "Here’s a good place," she said. She turned around and smiled at me, there was something in her eyes. She pulled off her backpack and reached inside, out came ropes. Instantly my heart began to beat faster. She wants to tie me up here, in the middle of the forest? O Goddess! Dorothea looked down at my bare feet, "Your feet need a little training before they can rest on the Cross - I'm going to tie you up and beat you on your bare soles, Lisette. Lie down on your stomach!"

I wanted to say that it might not be a good idea to do such things in the woods, walkers could come by at any moment, suddenly I thought of a dozen excuses. "Lisette," said Dorothea strictly, "come on!" I obeyed, I went down on my knees and laid myself down in the middle of the path, just where I was, I felt a narrow piece of stone sticking up from the earth right in my groin, it stood a good seven or eight centimetres from the ground and pressed against my pussy. I wanted to lie down somewhere else, but Doro had already grabbed my arms and bent them behind my back. It took just three minutes until I was bound hand and foot on the pathway.

Dorothea reached into her backpack, she took out something long, slender, lightwieght. "This is a riding crop," she said as she noticed my gaze, "I ordered it specially." She made the whip whistle through the air. "It swings really well. One has to bring a recalcitrant horse to obedience, if necessary. This isn’t like a wooden spoon or a stick, Lisette," she came up behind me., I tried to relax, but the loud whish of the crop was still ringing in my ears.

She struck, flicked the whip across my right foot, I winced and uttered a low cry - I couldn’t help it. Left foot the same. Again I cried out. "You’ll have to be quiet," my cousin said, "Otherwise ramblers will hear you and come here to see what the shouting’s all about." That was all very well! She continued to beat on my bare soles, very firmly. Almost every time there was a sound of pain from me, I gasped, Goddess that was fierce! This instrument of torture felt quite different from a wooden spoon or a stick, Doro was perfectly right. Ow! She swished firmly down onto my unprotected soles. Each blow caused a burning pain, it was hard to bear, I tried not to scream, I did my best.

Dorothea was torturing me something rotten, but with time I was able to let myself submit - give in, Lisette, let go, you’re going to be beaten anyway, take part in it, you can do it, let yourself be. It's just a riding-crop, you’re only going to be beaten on your feet. I let myself be. The pain changed. He who is not an enemy, I need not fear. He became my friend who came to me and stayed with me, faithful and attentive.

I groaned and gasped, I squirmed, and I slithered constantly with my pussy around the stone jutting from the ground. At each stroke I clenched and moved myself a little back and forth. It rubbed and squeezed my pussy, she immediately began to meow, now the thing was giving me fun. One could experience something like this being hogtied! I’d never have believed it if I’d read about it on some internet forum. It turned me on, and how!!!

Next! More! Hit me! Hurt me! I wanted urge Dorothea on, but I didn’t speak those words aloud. To do so would have excited me beyond measure, but I didn’t, and my cousin didn’t need asking. She beat me more and more with the whip. Again and again she slammed the lash on my bare soles. Above my moans and my silent screams could be heard the rhythmic crack of the whip on my feet. Oh how I liked it! Hit me Doro! Hit me! Oh that hurts! Oh that does as well! Oh, this is beautiful!

I wriggled wildly on the stone, I rubbed and pressed. The beatings were becoming a tad sharper, Dorothea was almost managing to rob me of my pleasure by increasng my pain, but I took each blow and was still looking forward to the next. I was welcoming the sweet pain, and the heat in my sex was increasing. I was gasping and moaning, giving out little choppy yelps, while my cousin went on whipping me - in the middle of the forest! I’m being beaten, I’m being whipped! I'm being flogged in the middle of the forest! I began to dance, yes, dance. Beat me, Dorothea! Hit me! Flog me, cousin! Do it! I'm yours! Whip me!! I danced and danced! I ....

Out came a scream, I couldn’t suppress it, it almost tore out of me, with wild contortions, arching, panting, whining, singing! I came, I came like I’ve never come. Dorothea hit harder still. She gave me a dozen extremely strong shocks. Then she stopped. I lay on the ground and moaned and sobbed a little. The orgasm was extraterrestrial. My pussy twitched wildly, she didn’t want to stop. Again the tight bondage gave pleasurable tension to my limbs, I fought with all my strength against the ropes, and I came and I came, and I came like never before, oh it lasted an eternity, such a delicous time!

I could barely stand up as Doro untied me, she had to help me.

"Did you, Lisette?"

"Yes," I whispered, and fell into her arms.

"You’ve come, right?" she asked, I nodded silently, my head on her shoulder. She pushed me gently towards a young beech tree, its trunk barely six inches in diameter. "Then it’s time for you to say thankyou to me for your treatment. Kneel down in front of this tree!"

I obeyed without protest. I couldn’t do otherwise, I was totally high. I knelt down and pressed my back against the trunk of the beech. Dorothea picked up her ropes. I had to stretch my arms over my head and let her tie them together behind the tree-trunk, then she pulled the rope a couple of times around the tree and so fixed my wrists up there. But that wasn’t enough, she stepped behind me and tied my ankles together with another piece of rope, so I was kneeling tied up to the beech in a forced posture of humility. Having my arms bound behind the tree-trunk forced my chest out, if only I were naked...

Dorothea took the kilt-pin out of her wrap-round denim skirt, pulled it up and tucked it tightly under her blouse. She stepped in front of me and presented her naked sex. "Say thankyou, Lisette." I could see that her furrow was wet, it had excited her, whipping me, here I had the proof. When she thrust her pussy into my face, I let rip, kissing and licking. I tugged at her lips and nibbled very gently with my teeth on her clit. My cousin began to moan. When I nibbled her clit, it was pretty loud. She let out little, hoarse cries. It was fun bringing them up to speed, twice as much fun for me, because I was tied up in this humble kneeling position, my arms stretched back and tied tightly. Eagerly I satisfied my cousin, drinking her pleasant, slightly salty taste, her splendid moisture of excitement, I licked and sucked and nibbled.

She was standing with her legs quivering in front of me, making sobbing noises and holding both her arms above my head gripping the tree-trunk firmly. Goddess! How I was excited! I pressed my lips more tightly on her pussy and sucked and sucked, hard, really hard. She began to moan, "Ooh! Oooh!, "she whimpered, "Lisette! Lisette! Lis! Liiiis! Oo-oooh!" I licked her into the seventh heaven.

When I thrust my head forward and plunged my tongue deep inside her, she came. Her vulva contracted, as if trying to grab my tongue. Dorothea was making a high-pitched whine, I realised she was suppressing loud screams of passion. Finally she fell in front of me on her knees and hugged me, "Oh Lisette," she sighed, "oh Lisette!" She leaned against me and caressed me, I felt comfortable, it was totally exciting to be forced to satisfy her. I felt like I was a slavegirl - tied up and bound, humiliated and maltreated. I felt wonderful, I was profoundly happy. Tie me up as often as you want, Dorothea, I thought, imprison me and make me pleasure you - I'll do it, always! I’ll be your obedient slave, so long as you just tie me up!

Eagerly I satisfied my cousin, drinking her pleasant, slightly salty taste, her splendid moisture of excitement, I licked and sucked and nibbled. She was standing with her legs quivering in front of me, making sobbing noises and holding both her arms above my head gripping the tree-trunk firmly. Goddess! How I was excited! I pressed my lips more tightly on her pussy and sucked and sucked, hard, really hard. She began to moan, "Ooh! Oooh!, "she whimpered, "Lisette! Lisette! Lis! Liiiis! Oo-oooh!" I licked her into the seventh heaven. When I thrust my head forward and plunged my tongue deep inside her, she came. Her vulva contracted, as if trying to grab my tongue. Dorothea was making a high-pitched whine, I realised she was suppressing loud screams of passion. Finally she fell in front of me on her knees and hugged me, "Oh Lisette," she sighed, "oh Lisette!"

What a licking good time....love these lines!!! :p

Her vulva contracted, as if trying to grab my tongue. Dorothea was making a high-pitched whine, I realised she was suppressing loud screams of passion.

Siss is right, one can only manage a single syllable under these circumstances!

I'm going for

COR!

15 Crucified two hours

Dorothea gave me one last kiss and untied me. Only now I was really aware that I’d been bound to a tree in the woods, Goddess, supposing anyone had come by! But they hadn’t, and on the way home I felt indescribably good. I’d liked being abused and humiliated by my cousin. While we were walking on the rough track back to Spuhl I kept thinking, changing the scene in my mind. Now I was naked and tied up, it was the Japanese woman from the church in Heiligenborn who was standing in front of me and asking me to satisfy her with my mouth. While I worked diligently with lips and tongue, I glanced up and saw her head thrown back, her face transfigured, I heard her sighing and moaning, "Oh! Ohooh! Hoo! Loooooovely!" just a tremulous whisper, suppressed yet clearly understood. I gently nibbled away at her clit, the woman’s moans were still louder. FinallyI penetrated a little further in with my tongue and the bare tip touched her clitoris, I let the tip rotate around it, the woman began to give forth soft cries. her pussy opened and closed in orgasmic spasms until the beautiful Asian girl came with such force that she fell to her knees, embraced me and thanked me, laughing and crying at the same time. Pretty imagination!

Back home we went straight into grandfather's workshop. Without hesitation I took off my clothes and lay down naked on the cross. I wanted to be tied quickly and raised up, I wanted to hang on the cross and get back to the Japanese lady and my wild fantasies about her. Bind me, Doro! Tie up me! Crucify me and let me hang, let me suffer, cousin. “Two?" Just that one word, questioningly. Two? Hours, of course. Yes, of course! Just get me tied up, crucified, I’ll make it, I need to make it, I can make it. Did I want it? I looked up at Dorothea and nodded silently, then I closed my eyes. She tied my wrists as always, always my hands first, arms always stretched out first. A set ritual, it gave me security, it brought me excitement, the thrill of anticipating everything that was to come. Two hours! Now my ankles. I noticed how tenderly my cousin dealt with me, how attentively she tied me on the cross, never tying too tightly, she pulled but didn’t yank the ropes. Gently she took the rope around my ankles, tugged it, but not too tight, tied the knots, but not too tight, passed the rope between my feet. Much work, a lot of time - yeah, leather cuffs would be easier. What’s more, leather would certainly feel great. The chain began to sing to her clinking song, the pulley raised me up, the cross was standing upright. Safe and sound! Lisette Lange is crucified, nude. Naked on the cross. I was again very aware of my nakedness. I was naked, fully displayed, I was wearing nothing on my body, nothing at all, I was naked and bare.

Down below there were people in the workshop, I could almost see them, they were tourists, making a tour of Spuhl. Dorothea's grandpa was still alive and fit, in the middle of his working life. He built crosses for all sorts of purposes - especially for monasteries and churches, of course, but there were also private customers who’d buy crosses for some very special purposes. I, Lisette Lange, was on vacation, visiting and helping grandfather, happy while selling his crosses. I took every opportunity to help sales. There was a standard model of Cross, and, as the ‘Sport Utility Cross’ declined in popularity, he introduced a newly developed model. I had to spend a long time on the new cross to test it. And I served also as a promotional tool, I showed how the cross looked in its finished state, with a body tightly bound on it - nude.

The group of tourists watched grandfather as he finished sanding a cross by hand. Yes, it’s all solid hand-crafted work, gentlemen. Meister Flörke works in the tradition of his family. For centuries, crosses have been lovingly made by hand in the Flörke workshop. Check out the incomparable quality, see how a hand-made cross looks when it’s wearing a pretty girl! Isn’t this a sight for sore eyes? You too can experience it at home. Buy yourself one! Order your cross today, it will be custom-made for you!

Dorothea took the lead, she spoke all sorts of languages, including Japanese. The tourists were all over in the workshop. Again and again they came across to me and photographed me. I couldn’t avoid it, I was tied naked to the cross and suffered anyone taking pictures of me with no shame. "Doesn’t this look insanely good," a woman in her thirties asked her husband, "I’d so like one for myself, you could strap me on it for an hour every in the evening." Her husband looked at me, "It looks really good. Come on, Heike, we’ll order a cross exactly the same. Where do we want to set it up? In the dining room?" The woman shook her head, "In the living room. On the long wall next to the bookshelf." He put his arm around her, "Good idea, Mousy!"

On the website of Master Flörke there were dozens of photos of me. You could see me tied up in different ways on different styles of cross - "Monastic Baroque Cross"? Or "Plain Wood Cross” for the living room? In the photo, I was hanging on the cross on a living room wall, and next to it a cosy, crackling fire was burning in the fireplace. "Birnbaum (Pear-wood) T-Cross" and "Oak T-Cross" were in the catalogue. I hung with my arms stretched out on the solid round cross-bar, tied at the wrists and upper arms, my feet crossed in front of the upright pole, hanging freely. With the "Oak T-Cross" there was a small supporting platform for my feet, but it was slanted so that it couldn’t support the crucified girl, it just presented my bare feet beautifully to the spectators presented. On the "Sylt Island T-Cross” my arms were stretched well back on the transom, but on this one I was only tied at the wrists, though the cords were wound many turns about my joints and held me firmly to the beam. My ankles were tied on the upright pole right and left, so that my feet were hanging free. This "Sylt T-Cross " was painted like a lighthouse, teasingly!

There were more pictures of me on different crosses. They were mostly Latin crosses, and I hung on them my arms stretched out with more or less strongly. Some were in colourless varnish, preserving a natural look, others were painted. There were crosses with carvings on, and some with extra thick beams. On these crosses, whose bars were half a meter thick, I looked tiny and very vulnerable. Other crosses were made of rather narrow wooden beams and as I, the crucified girl, was the clear priority.

So today I’ve come into Grandpa's workshop to display a freshly-built cross. The customers - a couple in their forties – have ordered the cross to be made as a surprise present for their daughter, as a reward for her good achievements in high school. They stand in front of the cross and watch as I hang on it. What a great idea! Being crucified naked in front of scores of people, a wonderful idea! Of course I’d never get to do that in reality, that was unthinkable, but the idea had something about it that appealed to me enormously.

Dorothea took out the package that the courier had delivered just before our outing, she opened it and examined the contents. I could see everything clearly and had cause for astonishment. She’d ordered all kinds of stuff for us to use in the workshop. First she took out leather bondage cuffs, just the sight of them made my heart beat faster. So she had so ordered them on the internet! Cool! And all the stuff was cool. There were three rods of different length and thickness, from a sturdy stick to a slender cane. There were leather straps of two different widths on wooden handles, and a cat o’ nine tails - a real scourge! At the sight of the thin leather cords my breathing was suddenly much more rapid, I’d get to feel them! And soon, oh Goddess! She got two more things out of the box with leather straps, they were gags.

When she saw me looking, she was taken aback. "Two of those" she muttered, "crap! I must have clicked wrong! No matter...." Was there a certain nervousness in her voice? She was looking as if I’d caught her doing something forbidden. She pulled the packaging to one side and brought out some small shiny obejcts. "Fine. The nipple clamps, stainless steel. Two small chains ...." She examined all the treasures, mumbling to herself. There was a lot of
moneys-worth on the table. I knew the prices, I’d plucked up courage and researched on the internet. But Dorothea Flörke got a very generous allowance from her wealthy mother, she could afford to buy such things.

I watched my cousin as she fiddled with the things, tentatively whizzing the sticks through the air, swinging the whips - the sounds gave me palpitations and a shiver down my back. Oh, I was afraid of those things! Oh, I wanted to feel those things! Oh, I wanted to taste the rods, sticks, whips! O Goddess, I wanted them! Yet I was afraid of them. Soon, Lisette, soon .... There’s no escape, you're going to taste them, all of them, Lisette Lange…

Mr. Pain came to me. He came walking casually, calmly, he was in no hurry, he had plenty of time. I couldn’t escape him, I was defenceless, tied to the cross. He was like an old friend to me, like a faithful dog. He ran around me, touched with warmth my bound joints. He drove slowly through my arms, a strong, stretching ache. He rolled over into my shoulder joints and crawled into my legs, trying to seize my slightly flexed body. He forced me to move in an attempt to avoid him. That was impossible. He was always embracing me, he was always holding me. He danced with me. He forced me to dance, slowly and steadily, in increasing agony. Are these already the torments I have to endure? Oh, here’s Mr. Pain, he hurts - nothing more. Sweet Mr. Pain, I greeted him joyfully, I loved him, I wanted him, even though I was a little afraid.

The real tortures hadn’t begun, not yet. Two hours. In the morning, one and a half hours. Today, Lisette, you’ll have to spend a total of three and a half hours on the cross. Three and a half hours, Lisette! That's not very much. Be honest! That's nothing. Haven’t you dreamed of suffering a whole day on the cross? Then do it! Demand it of Doro! She’ll grant it you, my dear, believe me, she’ll fulfill your desire! She’ll make you suffer, even if you begin to howl and squeal for mercy or release. Don’t be shy Lisette! Three and a half hours, that’s nothing, nothing at all! Without the pain you’d be bored on the cross, you could hardly endure more than one hour before going mad with boredom. Be glad that there’s Mr. Pain, he makes you really feel the crucifixion. Enjoy the punishment, take it, Lisette!

And don’t forget to thank your cousin for giving you the chance to endure this wonderful punishment. Without Dorothea you could never experience these incredible, awesome sensations. Don’t forget that, you selfish little masochist! Say thankyou, too, to Mr. Pain. He keeps you in line. He makes it clear to you with every minute that passes that you’re being crucified. He leads it to you again and again, before his eyes, it belongs to crucifixion. It hurts, it must hurt, so you can really enjoy it. Otherwise, you could just go to bed. Welcome hot Mr. Pain, Lisette Masochist-Maiden. Welcome Mr. Pain, Cross-Girl Lisette. Give yourself up to him totally. This is your truth, Lisette Lange, this is your total fulfillment.

For a while, the voice in my head fell silent. I hung on the cross, stretched my arms and heaved myself up again and again with my legs. Then she started to talk to me again, "You know, Lisette if you carry on, if you stay up even longer on the cross in future, eventually you’ll experience something that you simply can’t endure, then you'll wind up howling loudly on wood and blabbing to beg your cousin to let you down. Do you want that?" I arched my back, propped myself up with my bare bottom against the cross. I was gasping, starting to sweat. Yes I want this, I thought, full of spunk and trembling with excitement, I can bear it. Maybe sometime the cross will break my will, but I'll still come out of this thing unbroken, I’ll be the winner in the end, because I’ll give myself up to it over and over again, notwithstanding all the pain. “As you wish, Lisette,” said the small voice, “but don’t tell me afterwards I didn’t warn you. Two hours .... what is that? You’ll have to endure three hours, Lisette, then four .... how many more? Five? Six? How will you feel if you have to endure eight hours on the cross? If you have to endure something that is completely unbearable?

I groaned. I pulled myself up with my arms, they were cruelly overstretched, it was agony. Still, I' m doing it, and it just hurts - so what? Why think about the pain, if I can’t change it? But as they say, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. My flesh hurt. My flesh was fighting against the pain. My flesh wanted to be freed from pain. Sometimes it took my breath away with a strangled "Hssss!" and I moaned as I breathed out. Again and again the pain forced a whimper from me. It was really bad, it hurt a lot, I wanted to suppress the tortured sounds, but I succeeded increasingly rarely. Mr. Pain was stronger than my will, he was forcing me to whine, "Oh… ow… HSSS HFFF!" Out, in, out, in.... Sink down, Lisette! I hung silently on the cross, defeated, surrendered. Oh! Aaah! Sink down, hang loose, but my torturer would not let me! He was already controlling me again - moaning, panting, sweating, suffering. The slow dance started all over again - up and down, back and forth, bend back, buttocks to the cross, stretch up, let fall. Press your legs!, Tense up your arms! Dance, Lisette, dance! The Cross was forcing me to dance.

Dorothea came across to me, she put a chair at the foot of the cross and climbed up on it, so she was standing in front of me, her face a little bit lower than mine. She held out a bottle, "Drink some, Lisette. You're sweating like a racehorse." I drank, oh it was so good, cool, wet, refreshing, invigorating. "This time it's really hard for you, isn’t it? "asked my cousin, her eyes were wide open and they were full of compassion. “Y-ye-yeah," I groaned in a trembling voice, "I can hardly stand it." My cousin looked at me long and hard, but she stayed firm, "And yet you have to," she said at last, 'you’ve got to stand it, Lisette." She stroked my sweaty hair from my forehead. "If I were to ask you now, if you want down, what would you answer?" I said nothing. Panting, I squirmed in my bondage. "Nothing," I finally squeezed out, "I’d refuse, I must hold to my time." Tears were coming into my eyes. "But it's so hard! So hard!" "Yes, that's how it is." She stroked my cheek. "Poor Lisette, she must stand it, right until the end."

She stepped down from the chair and set it to the side. She took the bottle away. She did not tell me how long I still had to suffer. "For a long time," the little voice said in my head, "still a very long time, Lisette, still awfully long!" Yes, I thought, so it should be! And it was. How long it lasted, I can’t say, it seemed like eternity, but eventually I came up out of my depth. I could bear the pain quite well, yes, I could endure the pain. All of a sudden it felt almost ordinary. I thought of Doro’s description of Hiasl’s bike training. His legs had howled in pain when he had to climb a mountain, but on the far side he went downhill, the pain was forgotten. Besides, it was just a feeling, it hurt, so what? It made him strong. Hiasl got his calves and thighs strong – so I’ll get my whole body strong. So, even though it hurt, I didn’t collapse. Eventually I was able to pull my arms upwards and press down my legs. Yes, they were no longer trembling so much as yesterday. I was stronger, I was harder, I’d got stamina.

When my cousin let me down after two hours and untied me, I was amazed at how well I had endured it. I rubbed my wrists and shoulders, and stretched and stretched. The pain still echoed, throbbing in my body, but that didn’t bother me. I wore the rope-burns like trophies, perishable trophies, they’d vanish away soon. I want more, I thought, I want more. Yes, I shall do it! Dorothea smiled at me, I smiled back, yes, cousin, I want more, I can stand it and I have to endure it. I'm ready, more than ready. I hugged her, "Thanks, Doro, thankyou for helping me understand."

Back
Top Bottom