The Knight And The Gnostic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Having been on a Holiday, I had to catch up with the story.

Great work of all of you!:clapping:

Will Barbara de Moore ultimately be saved by a miracle? Or will she be abandoned to have her faith and her strength tested?
Will de Flebas undertake something? Will he get into trouble himself after the escape attempt?

Having been on a Holiday, I had to catch up with the story.

Great work of all of you!:clapping:

Will Barbara de Moore ultimately be saved by a miracle? Or will she be abandoned to have her faith and her strength tested?
Will de Flebas undertake something? Will he get into trouble himself after the escape attempt?

swelling organ music ... deep resonate voice ... stay tuned for the next thrilling episode! ...

... and now a word from our sponsors ...

logo.png

Such a cruel fate for such a chaste spiritual leader, Barbara de Moore, forced to deny her beliefs and now crucified. OMG Barb such attention to detail I have to confess has to stir the imagination of the masochists here. Great work!

Thanks Bobbie. I think martyrdom becomes me though, don't you? :rolleyes::p:D

Wow, very erotic writing, very detailed, I feel like I am there at the scene of the crucifixion.
If I was in attendance, I would use a sword, and end her suffering:(

Thanks Hondo, and stop reading ahead ! :D

It's interesting, this was completely written before we started posting, and we've only made minor changes to allow for pics etc. So any comments made have not influenced the narrative. I've found it interesting to see what has been anticipated, and what has been suggested.

Such a cruel fate for such a chaste spiritual leader, Barbara de Moore, forced to deny her beliefs and now crucified. OMG Barb such attention to detail I have to confess has to stir the imagination of the masochists here. Great work!

Innocence and purity always meet such a fate here at the Forums, Roberta. We wouldn't have it any other way :)

I don't know how she does it, but Barb always delivers an amazing crucifixion.

Add that to Phlebas' stunning narrative that preceded it.... I'm lost for words!

Thanks Wragg old boy. Almost over now.
It's been great fun working with Barb on this, collaborating has been the push I needed to write something with a bit of length and development to it. Thanks to my great partner Barb!

A tragically beautiful butterfly pinned terminally to the wood until it's glory fades, but to remain forever in the memory of those who knew and loved her.

Nicely put!

Episode 36

Some in the crowd gasp in sympathy with her pain. Many more roar their approval as Barbara's cross is pulled fully upright. I am sure many watching are themselves erect and hard like the cross, aroused to see this naked woman struggling for life in front of them. Arms wide as if to embrace them. Thighs open as if to receive them. Every man's imagination is enthralled by her, she is crucified for each and every one and his lustful thoughts.

I have myself lay between her bound open thighs, I have tasted her body, and to see her now nailed and writhing so close to me creates some conflict within me. I am a man, and of course my body responds to hers. I feel it even while racked with guilt for not having saved her. I feel my flesh respond to the sight and sound of her, even while I am disgusted by the spectacle of her execution.

Sunlight glints on her already sweat drenched skin. I am amazed at how beautiful she looks!
Beautiful and bare, arms and legs working to raise her higher, belly tight stretched, chest heaving for breath.
What power does a man have in the face of such a sight?

Dull thuds echo around the walls as her head is tossed back, once, twice, three times cracking on the wood behind her, as if this one movement is the only way she can react to the agony that overwhelms her, the only way she can take back some small element of control.

It is not enough.

All that terrible pressure on those wrists and feet takes its toll. Every movement, every struggle is fire around the nails, torn flesh and unbearable agony. But Barbara is committed, there is no avoiding this ordeal. The agony must be born, the terrible pain must be shouldered, there is no avoiding it. There is no escape.

Again and again she shudders to exert herself, rising on the nails to look for relief, to expand her lungs, to try and find a position where the agony is less extreme. She no longer screams, that was the shock of the nails. There is no shock now, just a sharp and never ending fire that never goes away. She no longer screams, but she groans, gasps, cries out with effort.

And yet still she is beautiful. Her suspended body has a dramatic tension which highlights her figure. Her breasts move hypnotically, tumescent nipples tipped with sweat, thrust forward above her tightly accentuated rib cage. Smooth and shapely thighs flex and strain, and the curve of her arse rubs erotically against the wooden upright. On her face the initial mask of agony gradually gives way to an almost serene and stoic beauty.

madiosi 2016 - 232-KatGa.jpg

As the hours pass many of the catcalls and crude jokes give way to wonder and quiet appreciation. This is not a simple execution. Such extreme cruelty and endurance has transformed this experience into something almost spiritual. Yes the blood, sweat and indignity is still present, the body and spirit slowly broken before our eyes. But the woman before us has captured us with her suffering. Many of us remain here to accompany her on this final journey, not just to gloat in her humiliation and death. It is a mixed crowd that watches her last hours, as her movements become slow, her breathing ever more shallow. We wait for the inevitable.

It has been many hours now. Quite a few have left, but plenty remain. The Abbot and his men are still here, gloating. Many times Arnaud has looked as if he would touch her, but drawn back for fear of impropriety. The lust has never stopped burning in his eyes, but Barbara's quiet dignity has undermined his pleasure at her fate. It has been difficult for me to stay here and watch her decline, difficult but necessary. Several times she asked for water, but the Abbot declined her.

Parched and fading, she looks at me once more, with forgiveness and regret and a request. She asks for release, and it is enough for me. Without seeking his leave I stride past the Abbot and his men. I draw my sword, meet her eyes one last time, seeing her willingness, her farewell, her hope for a better afterlife. One thrust, up under the ribs, into her dear heart. Her body slumps with a sigh, as I release her soul to find a better place beyond.

Episode 36

Some in the crowd gasp in sympathy with her pain. Many more roar their approval as Barbara's cross is pulled fully upright. I am sure many watching are themselves erect and hard like the cross, aroused to see this naked woman

Oh my, Wow, Holy condoms Batman .... How is Barb gonna top this (and Phlebas managed to squeeze in
tumescent) Very appropriate to conclude on a Sunday ..... Nuff said.

Episode 36

Some in the crowd gasp in sympathy with her pain. Many more roar their approval as Barbara's cross is pulled fully upright. I am sure many watching are themselves erect and hard like the cross, aroused to see this naked woman struggling for life in front of them. Arms wide as if to embrace them. Thighs open as if to receive them. Every man's imagination is enthralled by her, she is crucified for each and every one and his lustful thoughts.

I have myself lay between her bound open thighs, I have tasted her body, and to see her now nailed and writhing so close to me creates some conflict within me. I am a man, and of course my body responds to hers. I feel it even while racked with guilt for not having saved her. I feel my flesh respond to the sight and sound of her, even while I am disgusted by the spectacle of her execution.

Sunlight glints on her already sweat drenched skin. I am amazed at how beautiful she looks!
Beautiful and bare, arms and legs working to raise her higher, belly tight stretched, chest heaving for breath.
What power does a man have in the face of such a sight?

Dull thuds echo around the walls as her head is tossed back, once, twice, three times cracking on the wood behind her, as if this one movement is the only way she can react to the agony that overwhelms her, the only way she can take back some small element of control.

It is not enough.

All that terrible pressure on those wrists and feet takes its toll. Every movement, every struggle is fire around the nails, torn flesh and unbearable agony. But Barbara is committed, there is no avoiding this ordeal. The agony must be born, the terrible pain must be shouldered, there is no avoiding it. There is no escape.

Again and again she shudders to exert herself, rising on the nails to look for relief, to expand her lungs, to try and find a position where the agony is less extreme. She no longer screams, that was the shock of the nails. There is no shock now, just a sharp and never ending fire that never goes away. She no longer screams, but she groans, gasps, cries out with effort.

And yet still she is beautiful. Her suspended body has a dramatic tension which highlights her figure. Her breasts move hypnotically, tumescent nipples tipped with sweat, thrust forward above her tightly accentuated rib cage. Smooth and shapely thighs flex and strain, and the curve of her arse rubs erotically against the wooden upright. On her face the initial mask of agony gradually gives way to an almost serene and stoic beauty.

View attachment 400121

As the hours pass many of the catcalls and crude jokes give way to wonder and quiet appreciation. This is not a simple execution. Such extreme cruelty and endurance has transformed this experience into something almost spiritual. Yes the blood, sweat and indignity is still present, the body and spirit slowly broken before our eyes. But the woman before us has captured us with her suffering. Many of us remain here to accompany her on this final journey, not just to gloat in her humiliation and death. It is a mixed crowd that watches her last hours, as her movements become slow, her breathing ever more shallow. We wait for the inevitable.

It has been many hours now. Quite a few have left, but plenty remain. The Abbot and his men are still here, gloating. Many times Arnaud has looked as if he would touch her, but drawn back for fear of impropriety. The lust has never stopped burning in his eyes, but Barbara's quiet dignity has undermined his pleasure at her fate. It has been difficult for me to stay here and watch her decline, difficult but necessary. Several times she asked for water, but the Abbot declined her.

Parched and fading, she looks at me once more, with forgiveness and regret and a request. She asks for release, and it is enough for me. Without seeking his leave I stride past the Abbot and his men. I draw my sword, meet her eyes one last time, seeing her willingness, her farewell, her hope for a better afterlife. One thrust, up under the ribs, into her dear heart. Her body slumps with a sigh, as I release her soul to find a better place beyond.

I've been seeing and reading Phlebas' work for quite a few years now. Believe me, gentle reader, he has reached down deep for this one. Few people understand the contradictions of crucifixion like he does, but here, through the eyes of an ancient Knight, we feel his very soul torn by those contradictions.

This is more, so much more, than a piece of erotic writing.

The stuff of life and death itself is here, even the stuff of eternity, as Barbara is helped to her new and better life.

Phlebas, my friend, I salute you.

I hope de Phlebas doen't get into trouble for what he did.

And if any perfecti have survived this far, they aren't needlessly killed (I'll willingly give one a good home)

I've been seeing and reading Phlebas' work for quite a few years now. Believe me, gentle reader, he has reached down deep for this one. Few people understand the contradictions of crucifixion like he does, but here, through the eyes of an ancient Knight, we feel his very soul torn by those contradictions.

This is more, so much more, than a piece of erotic writing.

The stuff of life and death itself is here, even the stuff of eternity, as Barbara is helped to her new and better life.

Phlebas, my friend, I salute you.

Thank you Wragg, that means a lot. I enjoyed writing this and I'm glad that people enjoyed reading it. Barb has been a pleasure to write with, and I hope we can do it again.

But we are not finished! Not quite.
Barb has one more piece, her own perspective on these final moments.
And there is an epilogue, rounding off what happens to de Flebas, rounding off the story and bringing us back to where we started. That will be Monday and then our story is done :)

Back
Top Bottom