The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
“I doubt it but one is one of Gunner’s sons but I can’t remember from which wife or girlfriend and the other claims to be the illegitimate son of Shastar and Queen Mathilde of Belgium although the royals vehemently deny it and Shastar will neither confirm or deny the claim. His name is ‘Taureau’. It’s French for…”

“I know… ‘Bull’” I say. “What ever happened to ‘no sex before a fight’???

00028156.Little.Caprice.jpg What is going on here? I get an Arkansas hillbilly and an illegitimate Belgian royal? Give me Hondo and Wraggie back please! At least they don't expect "payment". They were happy just to serve, and hope for an occasional smile and glimpse. I feel like I am being sold here. :confused: Come on Tree you can do better by me than that!

“I doubt it but one is one of Gunner’s sons but I can’t remember from which wife or girlfriend and the other claims to be the illegitimate son of Shastar and Queen Mathilde of Belgium although the royals vehemently deny it and Shastar will neither confirm or deny the claim. His name is ‘Taureau’. It’s French for…”

“I know… ‘Bull’” I say. “What ever happened to ‘no sex before a fight’???

View attachment 397080 What is going on here? I get an Arkansas hillbilly and an illegitimate Belgian royal? Give me Hondo and Wraggie back please! At least they don't expect "payment". They were happy just to serve, and hope for an occasional smile and glimpse. I feel like I am being sold here. :confused: Come on Tree you can do better by me than that!
Gunner's son is no 'Arkansas hillbilly'! Worse yet 'Spike' Sharp from the Crux Chronicle heard your remark about Gunner's son and asked the lad about it. He is none too happy with you, Barb...:(:confused::doh:

Gunner's son is no 'Arkansas hillbilly'! Worse yet 'Spike' Sharp from the Crux Chronicle heard your remark about Gunner's son and asked the lad about it. He is none too happy with you, Barb...:(:confused::doh:

Oh Shit. Me and my big mouth. Wait a minute!!!!! How did Spike hear my remark? Do these cell walls have ears?

Well I wrapped up the ‘Barb Time Travel (parallel universe)’ but be sure there will be more travels! But it is time to get back to the Olympic Crux so the Rio Olympics aren’t over before I start these games…

Tree will sleep…

T

Back
Top Bottom