The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
The parade of Crux athletes continues well into the early night. A group of athletes proudly walk south westward on South Flower Street towards the Coliseum. They look happy now but I would like to see their faces when they pass the crucified Eul.

crowd pic 005.jpg

One of the last of the sub-25 seeds walked proudly through rowdy crowd until she walked down the last block of Exposition Park Drive and saw Eul crucified. Her resolved dissolved at the sight of Eul.

She tried to run but did not get far.

perp arrest 014.jpg

Barbara Moore herself by studying for her PhD in the history of judicial executions was convinced by Chairman Emeritus of the University of the Virgin Martyrs Despard Wragg to compete in the first (and by all accounts Tree can find in history only) Crux Games. She seems nonplussed as she is led through the streets near downtown LA- perhaps even proud of how she looks.

perp walk 53.jpg

It should be noted the athletes are allowed shoes and jewelry until the game begins. Then there are no shoes and minimal jewelry (inspected and sterilized by the IOC to prevent PEDs being injected) allowed.

But like the 149 athletes that preceded her, Barb is shaken by sight of the crucified Eul in her eleventh hour on her cross.

I drop to my knees and fight back the urge to puke. This woman is reduced to a suffering live caricature of a woman- much what I will be this time tomorrow…

lac or 013.jpg

-Barb

Tree

Last edited:
The parade of Crux athletes continues well into the early night. A group of athletes proudly walk south westward on South Flower Street towards the Coliseum. They look happy now but I would like to see their faces when they pass the crucified Eul.

View attachment 400580

One of the last of the sub-25 seeds walked proudly through rowdy crowd until she walked down the last block of Exposition Park Drive and saw Eul crucified. Her resolved dissolved at the sight of Eul.

View attachment 400581

Barbara Moore herself by studying for her PhD in the history of judicial executions was convinced by Chairman Emeritus of the University of the Virgin Martyrs Despard Wragg to compete in the first (and by all accounts Tree can find in history only) Crux Games. She seems nonplussed as she is led through the streets near downtown LA- perhaps even proud of how she looks.

PERP WALK 53 AView attachment 400583

It should be noted the athletes are allowed shoes and jewelry until the game begins. Then there are no shoes and minimal jewelry (inspected and sterilized by the IOC to prevent PEDs being injected) allowed.

But like the 149 athletes that preceded her, Barb is shaken by sight of the crucified Eul in her eleventh hour on her cross.

I drop to my knees and fight back the urge to puck. This woman is reduced to a suffering live caricature of a woman- much what I will be this time tomorrow…

View attachment 400586

-Barb

Tree

Clever use of some classic and well loved pics there Tree.

Now, how are our training regimes going?
I think you're looking particularly good there Barb. Flaunt it! Let them see what they're up against.

View attachment 400580

View attachment 400581

View attachment 400583

I drop to my knees and fight back the urge to puke. This woman is reduced to a suffering live caricature of a woman- much what I will be this time tomorrow…

View attachment 400586

-Barb

Tree

Resolve dissolving... I love it when Tree gets poetic! :)

It is past midnight and the very early morning of the day the Crux Game begins. Barb reflects on what led up to this moment…

Chairman Emeritus Despard Wragg convinced me to try for this new Olympic game to seal my way to my PhD. In the abstract I have studied judicial capital punish through the ages; the theme of my thesis paper. I thought what better way to put a paper together than to experience the ancient art of crucifixion.

My training team worked hard to get me ready for this- except Jollyrei who jumped ship for Thessela (I really doubt she is even Canadian) until that asshole Tree took over. He seemed to know what he was doing- I am top seed after all- but the fucker has this ‘I know everything and you don’t know jack-shit’ attitude that grates on me. I’ll bet he never even got out of college!

Editor note- he didn’t… get over it.

But he did play mind games on me that helped me win the qualifying trial that was every bit a mind-fuck as it was a physical test with white noise pumped into the room and curtains to isolate us. Lights turned off and on in random interval so we would have no idea we had been crucified.

He even finished my ‘training’ by spending the last week before we were incarcerated in the rented obsolete prison having me rest and fattened me up until my last night at his estate I had my last visit with my special trainer Siss. I felt like a cow but Siss assured me I was still beautiful.

barb and siss 005.jpg

But, damn it, Tree was right again. After a week in that hell-hole prison I am down to my ‘fighting weight’. My confidence was raises until saw the crucified Eul outside the Coliseum. This was the first time I ever saw a human crucified and I don’t think I am ready anymore.

My last meal before I am crucified is some bland gruel.

doomed 2.jpg

I had expected something grander than this crap.

last supper barb.jpg

The program says ‘the athletes will be mounted to their crosses’- how fucking sanitized is that! This morning they will pound nails in our limbs- my arms and legs- and raise us on crosses. In the bowl of the Coliseum in lighting that only lit the path to cell I now sit, I saw the hill that I will be crucified in this day that looked in the gloom of night taller than a mountain.

I think I am ill…

-Barb

Tree

doomed 2.jpg Time for reflection, I guess. It's what every athlete does before the big game. What every politician does on election night (except for the ones with big egos ... and you know which bully one I am talking about;)).

Yes, I have to admit as stated above that that bastard Tree has gotten me ready to do my best. True, he never got out of college, but he graduated from the school of hard-knocking hammers and nails, which after all is what this event is all about. I do resent, though, him calling me a "cow" ... Siss never would have said that.

There is one line, though, in the episode above that stirs my soul and makes me shiver with a nerve racking sense of foreboding: "This morning they will pound nails in our limbs- my arms and legs- and raise us on crosses." I think maybe another month of training might have helped. OH shit!

View attachment 401095 Time for reflection, I guess. It's what every athlete does before the big game. What every politician does on election night (except for the ones with big egos ... and you know which bully one I am talking about;)).

Yes, I have to admit as stated above that that bastard Tree has gotten me ready to do my best. True, he never got out of college, but he graduated from the school of hard-knocking hammers and nails, which after all is what this event is all about. I do resent, though, him calling me a "cow" ... Siss never would have said that.

This is the one line, though, that stirs my soul and makes me shiver with a nerve racking sense of foreboding: "This morning they will pound nails in our limbs- my arms and legs- and raise us on crosses." I think maybe another month of training might have helped. OH shit!

Tree does not control the sands of time (though will bend their rules). You are as ready as you can be... Go for the Gold!!!

Tree

It is past midnight and the very early morning of the day the Crux Game begins. Barb reflects on what led up to this moment…

Chairman Emeritus Despard Wragg convinced me to try for this new Olympic game to seal my way to my PhD. In the abstract I have studied judicial capital punish through the ages; the theme of my thesis paper. I thought what better way to put a paper together than to experience the ancient art of crucifixion.

My training team worked hard to get me ready for this- except Jollyrei who jumped ship for Thessela (I really doubt she is even Canadian) until that asshole Tree took over. He seemed to know what he was doing- I am top seed after all- but the fucker has this ‘I know everything and you don’t know jack-shit’ attitude that grates on me. I’ll bet he never even got out of college!

Editor note- he didn’t… get over it.

But he did play mind games on me that helped me win the qualifying trial that was every bit a mind-fuck as it was a physical test with white noise pumped into the room and curtains to isolate us. Lights turned off and on in random interval so we would have no idea we had been crucified.

He even finished my ‘training’ by spending the last week before we were incarcerated in the rented obsolete prison having me rest and fattened me up until my last night at his estate I had my last visit with my special trainer Siss. I felt like a cow but Siss assured me I was still beautiful.

View attachment 401092

But, damn it, Tree was right again. After a week in that hell-hole prison I am down to my ‘fighting weight’. My confidence was raises until saw the crucified Eul outside the Coliseum. This was the first time I ever saw a human crucified and I don’t think I am ready anymore.

View attachment 401093

I had expected something grander than this crap.

View attachment 401094

The program says ‘the athletes will be mounted to their crosses’- how fucking sanitized is that! This morning they will pound nails in our limbs- my arms and legs- and raise us on crosses. In the bowl of the Coliseum in lighting that only lit the path to cell I now sit, I saw the hill that I will be crucified in this day that looked in the gloom of night taller than a mountain.

I think I am ill…

-Barb

Tree
"The athletes will be mounted to their crosses."

Cool line, Tree! :cool:

Even Chairman Emeritus Wragg is trembling in anticipation....

This was the first time I ever saw a human crucified and I don’t think I am ready anymore.

The shock of reality. This is what Barb has signed up for - not some dusty academic research, but cold hard reality. Stripped and nailed and exposed to the world, trembling and struggling, competing not just for gold but for life!

Tree reveals the harsh truth beneath the glitter.

An icy finger of true fear finds its way into her heart.

Be brave, Barb, you can do it.

View attachment 401095 Time for reflection, I guess. It's what every athlete does before the big game. What every politician does on election night (except for the ones with big egos ... and you know which bully one I am talking about;)).

There is one line, though, in the episode above that stirs my soul and makes me shiver with a nerve racking sense of foreboding: "This morning they will pound nails in our limbs- my arms and legs- and raise us on crosses." I think maybe another month of training might have helped. OH shit!
Another month of training would not help, you are ready Barb to take the gold. Tree has trained you well, now put on your Olympic game face on and go win that gold medal!!!!!!!!!

It seems all are convinced you are as ready as you every will be, Barb. There is nothing to worry about except maybe the kilometer route that you must carry your heavy cross that will bring you past lower seeded athletes that by the time you start the march on the dirty and gravel-strewn the first of the women will have been crucified for more than two hours. Or maybe you can worry about the 44 foot high ramp that takes you up to street level and out one of the main entrance's arches, past the Wragg's Concession and Rotten Fruit Stands where near the halfway mark of your march you will pass Eul who will have been crucified more than 23 hours so you can see how much she has faded. Perhaps the steep ramp that takes you back to the field level and past more recently crucified athletes and then there the long steep ramp that rises 60 feet to the top of the mound that will be your Golgotha where you will see some of the top 25 seeds being raised on their crosses and other howling in agony as they are being nailed to theirs while your crew waits to do the same to you...

Really, don't think about it and get some sleep...

Love

Tree

It seems all are convinced you are as ready as you every will be, Barb. There is nothing to worry about except maybe the kilometer route that you must carry your heavy cross that will bring you past lower seeded athletes that by the time you start the march on the dirty and gravel-strewn the first of the women will have been crucified for more than two hours. Or maybe you can worry about the 44 foot high ramp that takes you up to street level and out one of the main entrance's arches, past the Wragg's Concession and Rotten Fruit Stands where near the halfway mark of your march you will pass Eul who will have been crucified more than 23 hours so you can see how much she has faded. Perhaps the steep ramp that takes you back to the field level and past more recently crucified athletes and then there the long steep ramp that rises 60 feet to the top of the mound that will be your Golgotha where you will see some of the top 25 seeds being raised on their crosses and other howling in agony as they are being nailed to theirs while your crew waits to do the same to you...

Love

Tree
You may be a Hanging Tree, but Eul's no wilting flower -
I'll be an inspiration to the eager cruxthletes! :p :devil:

I think I shall sleep tonight on the challenge that Tree lays out, and on the inspiration of Eul up there on that cross!

Love

Tree

Sarah was not that impressed and spent the night 'comforting' other fearful athletes... ;)

Sarah_0365.jpg Sarah_0372.jpg Sarah_0374.jpg

Back
Top Bottom