The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm pissed as hell!!! Not only was I not selected for the Olympic crux team, but now that the Olympics are over, I can't find the results anywhere! Not in the newspapers or TV or on line. What kind of bullshit is this????
Um... the Olympic Crux is not done (2024 is a ways away so Tree gets to drag this out a bit!) and who said you didn't make the team... Watch this thread...

Night in the Coliseum was difficult for the crucified athletes. Although the night brought a respite from the Santa Ana wind and a rare inversion layer of cool ocean fog filled the darkened stadium. When the morning sun burns the fog off the women find their hair and skin darkened by soot from the wildfires burning more than forty miles east of LA.

As morning passes the stadium is only a quarter full and there would not be many more there for the second day. This is not unexpected. The event is a marathon and while a few athletes would capitulate the day after they were crucified must spectators are aware the game is a marathon and there is little reason to spend the day in heat when the results really won’t start coming in until the next day. The seemingly empty stands (there are still more than 25,000 people there watching) were still demoralizing to the athletes.

It is a half hour before sunset and a reporter and her cameraman from a central Pennsylvania television station is allowed to interview one of the athletes crucified on the top of Golgotha. As they approach the crucified Debbie the duo is amazed at the stench. It wasn’t just from the athletes having to void themselves as they are crucified but in a water conservation bid the grass on Golgotha is watered with recycled waste water. Unfortunately the company that was the low bidder underestimated the quantity of waste water 110,000 people could generate and the portable water treatment plant was easily overwhelmed and nearly untreated waste water had been pushed through the sprinklers!

Debbie has been crucified thirty hours by the time the news crew gets to Debbie’s cross. While Debbie is an American the ‘team’ a more loose federation that shared allotted training funds but each athlete had their own trainers and crucifixion team. Debbie had her wrists nailed to the cross with her arms pulled wide forming a shallow ‘V’ at rest (Tree disagrees with this…)

The reporter records her story’s opening standing before Debbie on her cross before turning to interview Debbie. Debbie is watching from above. Let’s join her cross and see how she handles this…

What the hell does this want? I know who she is. She’s an anchor for a network affiliate in Erie, Pennsylvania, who wants more than anything to get to a top 20 TV market and maybe get picked up by the top cable news channel. I think she’ll get there on her back or on her knees- maybe both, I think she’s a shitty anchor!

“Debbie thank you for granting this interview. May I ask is this what you expected the experience to be?” she asks.

“I didn’t ‘grant’ you an interview; I was told I would give you an interview or get a three hour penalty after ‘capitulation’.”

“Listen, slut, just cooperate and I’ll leave you alone. Any crap you say can be edited out. Do you understand? Now answer my fucking question, you cunt” she scolds.

I take a deep breath and say “I trained for this. The heat and smoke has made it more difficult. I cannot describe the difference between being bound to a cross and being nailed to it. I did four trial runs of 72 hours with the Nailus Martyrs’ Crux cuffs. They don’t begin to prepare you to be nailed to a cross.”

“You have… um… you have lost control of bowels and bladder before the opening day crowd. Do you have no pride and how does it feel to be crucified filthy before millions. Is it really worth a medal?”

I am pissed. I yell down at this bitch “I have bigger issues than using a private restroom. If you want to know how it feels being a dirty, soiled bitch try taking a dump and don’t wipe or bathe for a day or so. I’m sure never bothered with trying to experience anything as an ‘investigative’ reporter.

“You don’t remember me. You interviewed me in a sports bar in Altoona two years ago during a Sunday night NFL game and brought me back to your apartment and made love to me.

les 099.jpg

“You certainly know how to lick pussy!”

She tosses her microphone to the cameraman and hisses “I’m done with this cunt.”

I glare down from my cross as she and her crew walks away. I hope she enjoyed our chat…

lac crux debbie.jpg

-Debbie

Back at her hotel room Cyndi thinks how much she wanted to lap her tongue through the crucified cunt of Debbie…

jjb2.jpg

Tree

Night in the Coliseum was difficult for the crucified athletes. Although the night brought a respite from the Santa Ana wind and a rare inversion layer of cool ocean fog filled the darkened stadium. When the morning sun burns the fog off the women find their hair and skin darkened by soot from the wildfires burning more than forty miles east of LA.

As morning passes the stadium is only a quarter full and there would not be many more there for the second day. This is not unexpected. The event is a marathon and while a few athletes would capitulate the day after they were crucified must spectators are aware the game is a marathon and there is little reason to spend the day in heat when the results really won’t start coming in until the next day. The seemingly empty stands (there are still more than 25,000 people there watching) were still demoralizing to the athletes.

It is a half hour before sunset and a reporter and her cameraman from a central Pennsylvania television station is allowed to interview one of the athletes crucified on the top of Golgotha. As they approach the crucified Debbie the duo is amazed at the stench. It wasn’t just from the athletes having to void themselves as they are crucified but in a water conservation bid the grass on Golgotha is watered with recycled waste water. Unfortunately the company that was the low bidder underestimated the quantity of waste water 110,000 people could generate and the portable water treatment plant was easily overwhelmed and nearly untreated waste water had been pushed through the sprinklers!

Debbie has been crucified thirty hours by the time the news crew gets to Debbie’s cross. While Debbie is an American the ‘team’ a more loose federation that shared allotted training funds but each athlete had their own trainers and crucifixion team. Debbie had her wrists nailed to the cross with her arms pulled wide forming a shallow ‘V’ at rest (Tree disagrees with this…)

The reporter records her story’s opening standing before Debbie on her cross before turning to interview Debbie. Debbie is watching from above. Let’s join her cross and see how she handles this…

What the hell does this want? I know who she is. She’s an anchor for a network affiliate in Erie, Pennsylvania, who wants more than anything to get to a top 20 TV market and maybe get picked up by the top cable news channel. I think she’ll get there on her back or on her knees- maybe both, I think she’s a shitty anchor!

“Debbie thank you for granting this interview. May I ask is this what you expected the experience to be?” she asks.

“I didn’t ‘grant’ you an interview; I was told I would give you an interview or get a three hour penalty after ‘capitulation’.”

“Listen, slut, just cooperate and I’ll leave you alone. Any crap you say can be edited out. Do you understand? Now answer my fucking question, you cunt” she scolds.

I take a deep breath and say “I trained for this. The heat and smoke has made it more difficult. I cannot describe the difference between being bound to a cross and being nailed to it. I did four trial runs of 72 hours with the Nailus Martyrs’ Crux cuffs. They don’t begin to prepare you to be nailed to a cross.”

“You have… um… you have lost control of bowels and bladder before the opening day crowd. Do you have no pride and how does it feel to be crucified filthy before millions. Is it really worth a medal?”

I am pissed. I yell down at this bitch “I have bigger issues than using a private restroom. If you want to know how it feels being a dirty, soiled bitch try taking a dump and don’t wipe or bathe for a day or so. I’m sure never bothered with trying to experience anything as an ‘investigative’ reporter.

“You don’t remember me. You interviewed me in a sports bar in Altoona two years ago during a Sunday night NFL game and brought me back to your apartment and made love to me.

View attachment 410549

“You certainly know how to lick pussy!”

She tosses her microphone to the cameraman and hisses “I’m done with this cunt.”

I glare down from my cross as she and her crew walks away. I hope she enjoyed our chat…

View attachment 410550

-Debbie

Back at her hotel room Cyndi thinks how much she wanted to lap her tongue through the crucified cunt of Debbie…

View attachment 410551

Tree
It is just not the reporter, and her cameraman that are amazed at the stench. I can also smell it, thanks to RR Video Productions Premier Channel's special copyrighted HD scratch'n'sniff technology installed on my monitor:confused::eek: He may be a greedy little rodent, but he is very clever .:cool:
As I told you, I splurged for the whole video package, price be damned:D I bought the ticket, and I'm damn sure going to take the full ride....at least that's what the good Doctor Gonzo (HST) always said;)

Last edited:
It is just not the reporter, and her cameraman that are amazed at the stench. I can also smell it, thanks to RR Video Productions Premier Channel's special copyrighted HD scratch'n'sniff technology installed on my monitor:confused::eek: He may be a greedy little rodent, but he is very clever .:cool:
As I told you, I splurged for the whole video package, price be damned:D I bought the ticket, and I am damn sure going to take the full ride.....that's what the good Doctor always said.
I can only help the second night treats these athletes better. than the night!

Tree

:eek::cool::oops:

Thessela knows she is nowhere near a medal yet but already hates the cross that owns her body. She will not surrender to it… she is slave, she has no choice.
View attachment 410266
I have no choice.
I must go on.
Can I get to the end?

You know you want to. Look at you, naked, stretched on the cross, your arms spread, your legs with enough flexibility to lift you, as well as showing the lines and curves of your body. Feel the heat, the air on your skin. You are so alive now.

I think Tree is wrong about you hating the cross. You yearned for it; went to it like a lover. Now you are hanging from it and it owns you, but there is a kind of ecstasy and triumph there as well. The nails give you no choices, but don't let the cross take you completely.

Remember to push up to breathe, conserve your energy. I know Barb and the Americans are worried. You can do this.

Last edited:
You know you want to. Look at you, naked, stretched on the cross, your arms spread, your legs with enough flexibility to lift you, as well as showing the lines and curves of your body. Feel the heat, the air on your skin. You are so alive now.

I think Tree is wrong about you hating the cross. You yearned for it; went to it like a lover. Now you are hanging from it and it owns you, but there is a kind of ecstasy and triumph there as well. The nails give you no choices, but don't let the cross take you completely.

Remember to push up to breathe, conserve your energy. I know Barb and the Americans are worried. You can do this.
Fuckin' Canuck...

Tree

Not another night. I am bored with this spectacle. These Americans turn off the stadium lights! I have to hang here anonymously? What fools! A photographer snaps my picture as the sun sets as the stadium lights cool and dim.

lac or messa crux.jpg

-Messa

Some cute girl with a French accent squeals as the TV in the newsstand and concession stand shows the next cover of the English edition of Paris Match.

Lac cover.jpg

She impulsively wraps here arms my neck crushing my soft pack of Marlboro lights. She cries “Isn’t she divine?”

Yeah she is damn pretty but I am pulling for Barb Moore. I left my smokes and booze up on ‘Golgotha’ so I buy a half liter bottle of Seagram’s 7 and a pack of cigarettes. The bill was $34 dollars! I was going to bitch that it seems to just hugely overpriced until I noticed the stand was a Despard Wragg Concession stand. Why waste my breath?

The girl says to me “Oh, could you spare one of those?”

I look at the pack of smokes I just paid something like seventy-five cents per cigarette. I look at the young woman whose tumescent nipples almost slice through her thread-bare tank top. I give her a smoke and light it with my Zippo lighter

Meanwhile the sun has set and while she suffers terribly the Vatican athlete Sister Mary Martyr vows to bring the ‘Gold’ to the Pope..

lac crux 013.jpg

Tree

Not another night. I am bored with this spectacle. These Americans turn off the stadium lights! I have to hang here anonymously? What fools! A photographer snaps my picture as the sun sets as the stadium lights cool and dim.

View attachment 410561

-Messa

Some cute girl with a French accent squeals as the TV in the newsstand and concession stand shows the next cover of the English edition of Paris Match.

View attachment 410559

She impulsively wraps here arms my neck crushing my soft pack of Marlboro lights. She cries “Isn’t she divine?”

Yeah she is damn pretty but I am pulling for Barb Moore. I left my smokes and booze up on ‘Golgotha’ so I buy a half liter bottle of Seagram’s 7 and a pack of cigarettes. The bill was $34 dollars! I was going to bitch that it seems to just hugely overpriced until I noticed the stand was a Despard Wragg Concession stand. Why waste my breath?

I look at the pack of smokes I just paid something like seventy-five cents per cigarette. I look at the young woman whose tumescent nipples almost slice through her thread-bare tank top. I give her a smoke and light it with my Zippo lighter

Meanwhile the sun has set and while she suffers terribly the Vatican athlete Sister Mary Martyr vows to bring the ‘Gold’ to the Pope..

View attachment 410560

Tree
Great Msnips!

View attachment 410561

-Messa

View attachment 410559

View attachment 410560

Tree
That's some fine writing there, Tree.

Oh Jolly!
Push
Breathe
I can......do.......this!

View attachment 410560

Tree

As a good catholic I'm rooting for Sr Mary. Her, um, quality stands out!
And she'll offer her suffering up, it's win win

Velut is one of the top 25 seeded athletes. When the earthquake tore central Italy The IOC offered her a waiver. She replied "I hope this translates OK. Fuck You! Please donate what you can. This is not politics... No EU-Brexit... No Hillary-Trump..."
v luna crux a.jpg

And please do...

Tree

The second morning…

The stands are filing up…

Tree and Siss are having drinks breakfast below Barb’s cross.

Siss says “I think Barb is giving up. I will offer her some encouragement.”

lac crux 014 C.jpg

“Hey, cunt, put some work in your crux!” Siss yells.

Tree would have chosen other words but doesn’t repudiate her…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom