The Parade Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
I volunteered to do the whipping! :p
Whoever ran these shows at the arena were on to a good thing! Folk like Barbaria would volunteer to do the whipping, Christian crucifixees were free, slaves worked for free, Tree and friends would buy the best seats, and the materials used were old discarded wooden beams, old wooden wheels, belts, and sharpened wooden pointy things. And of course the odd bod who would normally be working for Game Of Thrones could help out on her day off.

Apparently it's 571 member birthdays today! I've not heard of any of them. These are the people who choose 1,2,3,4,5,6 as their lottery numbers. Statistically the same chance as any other combination but you'll only win 37 pence as so many choose this set of numbers.
Here's an avatar for someone taken from above pic Avatar.jpg

Apparently it's 571 member birthdays today! I've not heard of any of them. These are the people who choose 1,2,3,4,5,6 as their lottery numbers. Statistically the same chance as any other combination but you'll only win 37 pence as so many choose this set of numbers.

I checked all the ones who'd bothered to get avatars, about 50 of them I guess,
and around 15 have been active here, or at least visited, in 2016,
so they got a 'happy birthday and happy new year' from me :D

Before the entertainment begins in earnest some of the girls will be warmed up with a good whipping. Kneeling in front of their whipping posts they are chained in place before receiving a dozen lashes. So, who would you like to be? one of the girls?, a whipper?, a guard?, one of those Vestal Virgins who always grab the front row seats?

First whippings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom