The Parade Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
Before the entertainment begins in earnest some of the girls will be warmed up with a good whipping. Kneeling in front of their whipping posts they are chained in place before receiving a dozen lashes. So, who would you like to be? one of the girls?, a whipper?, a guard?, one of those Vestal Virgins who always grab the front row seats?

View attachment 448681
Give me the front row seats. Too bad there's a goddamn whipping post blocking my view. :doh:

If the only way to get a front row seat is to be a vestal virgin, I'll go that route.

I do so love those whipping posts, though.

I'll take my place among the vestal virgins (no one is really checking, right?;)) !!!!!!

Last edited:
Before the entertainment begins in earnest some of the girls will be warmed up with a good whipping. Kneeling in front of their whipping posts they are chained in place before receiving a dozen lashes. So, who would you like to be? one of the girls?, a whipper?, a guard?, one of those Vestal Virgins who always grab the front row seats?

View attachment 448681
Erin hear's the cry's of the girl's in danger.

Attachments

• Erin on her horse..jpg
    Erin on her horse..jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 527

View attachment 448681

I like the expressions of the two on the left, both taking an intelligent interest in the proceedings,
the one being whipped looks like she appreciates the stripy pattern of her 'red bikini'
and the middle one is evidently scornful of Barbaria's silly question! :devil:
I'd be happy being either of those two!

They still have to be turned around and given a second whipping before they are.......
Oh yes, I think the left-hand girl's asking,
is it time to turn round yet, so you can do my front parts, Miss?

If the only way to get a front row seat is to be a vestal virgin, I'll go that route.

I do so love those whipping posts, though.

The management of the Arena have just introduced some new whipping posts. They got a good deal with Nailus Martyrs and are testing them out on some new convicts today. Here they are..New whipping posts.jpg

And now the first time they are put to good use whippingposts1a.jpg

Let's zoom in a little to get a better view of these criminals receiving their punishment
whippingposts1b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The management of the Arena have just introduced some new whipping posts. They got a good deal with Nailus Martyrs and are testing them out on some new convicts today. Here they are..View attachment 450818

And now the first time they are put to good use View attachment 450819

Let's zoom in a little to get a better view of these criminals receiving their punishment
View attachment 450822
Browsing the Nailus Martyrs Catalog is a great place to get ideas:rolleyes:

It's a perfect ergonomic design for the purpose,
obvious evidence of Intelligent Design -
the fact the fleshy equivalent is such a pathetic imitation
must be down to Original Sin :p :devil:

I would argue it's evidence of evolution. It's been perfectly selected for the job over hundreds of millions of years with lesser variants dropping by the wayside. And surely even you haven't come up with any original sins. Or have you? If so, may we hear about them, please?

Back
Top Bottom