The Parade Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now THIS is a beautiful woman! You can always tell the beautiful women from the merely hot women. The beautiful women are the ones who are lovely to look at even with their clothes on.
She generally prefers to remove them...

Krista 14AFB4B.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments. To be honest I've no idea who the model was or the photographer. These are the only pics of that shoot that I can find on the web.
View attachment 521552 View attachment 521553 View attachment 521554 View attachment 521555
and I've no idea which are real!

Seriously?
To my knowledge these were all posted on the old Crux group years and years ago, I think I have the lot.
This is absolute, top of the line classic crux this series!
Here is a selection for you Melissa.

003_00.jpg 07_1.JPG 08_11.jpg 12_1.jpg 14_1.jpg 15_1.jpg 17_1.jpg 021_0.jpg 028_0.jpg 02_1.jpg

Seriously?
To my knowledge these were all posted on the old Crux group years and years ago, I think I have the lot.

View attachment 521646 View attachment 521647 View attachment 521648 View attachment 521649 View attachment 521650 View attachment 521651 View attachment 521652 View attachment 521653 View attachment 521654 View attachment 521655
I remember seeing these several years ago and finding them stunning. As I recall comments with them said they were taken in a forest in Russia.

Seriously?

View attachment 521646

never seen #1 before - just walking through the rough grass to her cross she's enviably lovely!

Seriously?

View attachment 521646 View attachment 521647 View attachment 521648 View attachment 521649 View attachment 521650 View attachment 521651 View attachment 521652 View attachment 521653 View attachment 521654 View attachment 521655
Thanks very much phlebas. She is an excellent model so please post more. I've still no idea who she was but I'm sure we can put her to good use.

never seen #1 before - just walking through the rough grass to her cross she's enviably lovely!
Thanks very much phlebas. She is an excellent model so please post more. I've still no idea who she was but I'm sure we can put her to good use.

I've got stacks, and I suspect quite a bit has been posted here before too. My oldest files (the ones I just posted) go back to mid 2000, but she is still being posted around the net today.

Here are some more.

001_0.jpg 001_00.jpg 003_0.jpg 046_000.jpg 017_0.JPG 082_00.jpg 065_0.jpg 08_11.jpg abd14-06.jpg jen100.jpg

She seems a very crux'addict , in any cases, in numerous places ! I particullary like the church'manip (#2 in 2nd serie): a pity that it was not real ...;)
I can just see the application to the parish secretary for permission to use the church for a photo shoot. "Um, yes, I suppose there may be a kind of religious theme...er. well, it's like this..." :doh::D

This just reminds me of a spoof I did a good while back of Melina Mercouri's song:

Oh, you can strip me on a Monday a Monday a Monday
is very very good
Or you can whip me on a Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday
in fact I wish you would
Or you can rack me on a Wednesday a Thursday a
Friday and Saturday is best
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday
cause that's my day of rest

Most any day you can brand my breast
Any day you say but my day of rest
Just name the day that you like the best
Only stay away on my day of rest

Humiliate me on a cool day a hot day a wet day
which ever one you choose
Or try to fuck me on a gray day a May day a pay day
and see if I refuse

And if you make it on a bleak day a freak day or a week day
Well you can be my guest
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday the one day
I need a little rest
Oh, crucify me on a week day a week day a week day's
the day to be my guest!

This just reminds me of a spoof I did a good while back of Melina Mercouri's song:

Oh, you can strip me on a Monday a Monday a Monday
is very very good
Or you can whip me on a Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday
in fact I wish you would
Or you can rack me on a Wednesday a Thursday a
Friday and Saturday is best
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday
cause that's my day of rest

Most any day you can brand my breast
Any day you say but my day of rest
Just name the day that you like the best
Only stay away on my day of rest

Humiliate me on a cool day a hot day a wet day
which ever one you choose
Or try to fuck me on a gray day a May day a pay day
and see if I refuse

And if you make it on a bleak day a freak day or a week day
Well you can be my guest
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday the one day
I need a little rest
Oh, crucify me on a week day a week day a week day's
the day to be my guest!

I remember when the movie and the original song came out, 1960.

I can just see the application to the parish secretary for permission to use the church for a photo shoot. "Um, yes, I suppose there may be a kind of religious theme...er. well, it's like this..." :doh::D

Some years ago my local church used a crucifixion graphic on their Easter advertising and newsletters, several years running. It was small, and so only the likes of me recognised that it was a still from Xena of Gabby being crucified ffs! Very strange. I never didi draw anyone's attention to it, and I wonder who sourced it and from where?

Krista submits

kr107.jpg kr1.jpg kr2.jpg kr13.jpg kr11.jpg kr10.jpg kr5.jpg kr6.jpg kr7.jpg kr17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom